Inside Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Good lord I do not mind at all. The problem for me wasn't in what she asked. It was how I could control myself.

I brought the towel up to her upper back and shoulders and carefully dried her skin. I could feel the shape of her body beneath the towel as I gently moved it around, but I tried to be careful to not go too far. My fingers moved the towel along her sides and then to her lower back.

I tried to remain respectful and didn't go lower. "Underwear now?" I asked as I put the towel aside, never taking my eyes off of her perfect body.

She glanced over and smiled, catching me looking. "Yes, please." She pointed to a small drawer in the bottom of the desk. Yep, the underwear drawer.

I pulled out a pair (they were all identical) and kneeled behind her. I slowly snaked her feet through the holes and slid the thong up her amazing legs to her perfect bottom.

She slowly turned around as I stood and my eyes immediately wanted to drop to her bare chest, but I desperately kept them on her eyes. She smiled at me as she watched me strain.

Her smile grew in silence as she studied my eyes.

'What was that I heard behind me?" She turned her head to look at the porthole window in an obvious invitation to me. And I took it. Her breasts were not super large. They were just simply perfect. It came as no surprise that a woman like her would be hiding that.

"Hmm . . I have no idea what that was . .I guess I should turn back to face you now."

And she did. To find my eyes innocently staring at hers. And then we couldn't help it as we both just laughed.

"All good?" She asked with a single eyebrow raised, her eyes smiling as much as her lips.

"All good." I responded with a grin.

She glanced down and then back up at me, "although if you need a few minutes in your cabin, I'd understand." And with that she walked past me with a little swish in her step.

And I looked down, blushing, thinking that she had a very good point.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers