Inside Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers

He shoved her head down on the thing as far as it would go, and her hands pushed back against the wall in a futile gesture of resistance. She understood fully that all control had been taken from her completely. He rocked her head back and thrust it forward again to the point of gagging, and held it there. He released the pressure long enough for her to breath and sputter around the meaty shaft, then pressed it down yet again. He held it there and forced her to endure the sensation. This time she recognized when the cockhead passed the far back of her mouth, slipped into the depths of her throat. Recognizing that, she did what she could to relax, shifted her tongue forward to accommodate the invader and held her breath.

When her head was pulled back, she did not spit up, but the coughing remained beyond her control. Then she was pushed forward one more time, and she tried to endure the experience with as little discomfort as possible. She realized quickly that relaxation was the key, and the ability to resist her gag response would be critical. The cockhead burrowed into her throat like a massive worm, and while she concentrated simply on easing its progress, she could feel it pulsing inside her. When her mouth pulled away finally, a fresh string of semen stretched from her lips.

She had been forced to swallow cum without even knowing it, but even that simple degradation had to be ignored for now. Amy was given no time to consider the ramifications as she was jerked upright by the stranger in the steel mask. Instead he pulled her away from the wall and the dangling cocks and maneuvered her towards the center of the chamber. All Amy did at this point was walk along without struggling. But his efforts remained rough anyway, and the grip of his hands on her elbows and shoulders reminded her that he was strong enough to take whatever he wanted from her.

Together they reached the high table in the middle of the room. Forcibly twisting her shoulders, he made her face him. She remained too stunned by everything to be truly embarrassed, but she hesitated to make eye contact nonetheless. Instead she looked down at the floor, at her hands, at the long cock jutting out from his black robe. She saw the table next to her and could only imagine.

She did not understand why he grabbed her wrists just then, but he held them in the powerful grip of his own hands. He lifted them slightly, then with a sudden jerk he snapped them apart. The cuffs bit into her skin briefly, but the slender chain broke in two before any real pain was inflicted. It surprised her more than anything. Had they really been that flimsy? They broke as easily as a pair of toy cuffs might have. As he spun her roughly again, and bent her forward across the table top, she wondered if she could have done that herself before this whole thing had begun. Then she thought, would it really have made any difference anyway?

She knew what was happening as it occurred, but did not fight it. Her will had already been broken, snapped as surely as the chain that had connected her cuffs. The slim metal bands still hung at her wrists like bracelets, gentle reminders of her status here. The tabletop was padded, like a tall exercise bench might be, and it was level with her hips. Bent forward, her elbows rested on the padding, and her fingers gripped either edge of the top for some semblance of security. The man behind her had already kicked her feet a little wider apart than she felt comfortable with and spread her ass cheeks with his hands. It was only a moment later when the head of his cock grazed her pussy.

He wasted no time putting it inside her either. With one thrust he claimed her sex as his own. She gasped at the initial impact within her, then squealed some more as he pumped her from behind. He was fucking her, and she was letting him. The cum on her lips seemed irrelevant now.

Amy gripped the edge of the table top and held on. His cocked battered into her with much more force than she was accustomed to, and every thrust echoed with the slap of his pelvis against her ass. She felt her body jolted forward and the whole table rocking to an ever-quickening tempo. She realized the table must have been bolted to the floor. Looking around the chamber, she still saw no evidence of a door or entrance, though the wall seemed to have partitions. Perhaps one of these slid aside to allow for an exit. It seemed a silly thing to be musing over at the time, and then her body reminded her just how badly it craved its orgasm.

She heard herself moaning, panting open mouthed in response to the ramming she was getting. Standing on her heels, bent forward over the table, her tits jiggling at every impact, she could only imagine how pornographic she looked. The man's cock felt as hard as steel inside her. Intermittently he would slow his movements, briefly prolonging one of his thrusts, and just play at the edge of her pussy with his huge glans. Her own clit felt as if it must have been distended by a mile, and she could feel his balls slapping against it over and over, sending her higher and higher on her way toward release. When the first ripple of her orgasm crested, she screamed.

He must have felt it. Her pussy clenched his cock as if it had no desire to let go, but it was far too wet already. He just slid in and out easily as if her grip meant nothing. And still she came, another small one following the first. Perhaps that was even more humiliating than sucking cock and tasting cum. That this stranger was forcing her to come, making her body tremble and shriek beyond her control, was arguably more devastating to her pride than all the violations they could throw at her. This man had not even bought her a drink or asked her name, and yet she was taking him from behind without a question and thrilling at it. The thought of it made her come once more.

Then he left her in mid spasm, pulled out as if he had no care for her passion whatsoever. She squeaked in protest, unable to complete her relief without him. Her legs shook as he pulled her upright once more. Standing now, the straps of the cami fell down her arms, past her elbows. Her arms came free entirely as she was jolted into motion by her captor's urgent grip. The light garment hovered around her waist like a sash, and she was waltzed across the room wearing nothing else but thigh high stockings and spiked heels. Still rubbery from the effects of release, she stumbled along where he led her, and fell to her knees as he plopped her next the dangling woman.

The woman was slender and brunette, and her tanned flesh appeared smooth and blemishless. Her eyes were masked by a blindfold, her mouth stuffed with a red ball gag strapped around her head. Her crimson lips clearly glistened with insuppressible drool. Her white breasts hung freely exposed, the scarlet halter that may have been intended to conceal them no longer serving that purpose. Instead it stretched around her abdomen just beneath them, effectively giving them an added contrast to highlight their exposure. Her hips were also banded in red, with nothing more than a tight miniskirt clinging snugly to her womanly contour. From her low position, Amy could clearly detect the naked details of the woman's pussy just below the skirt's hemline. A pair of tall heeled boots, likewise red, completed her image.

It surprised Amy to note that the woman was not actually hanging by her arms as she had at first thought. Rather, the figure was standing, and from her steady breathing, appeared to be at least moderately conscious. Her wrists were in fact secured above her head to a pair of leather cuffs suspended from a short chain to the ceiling, but there appeared to be sufficient slack in her arms to make it clear that she was not pulling against her restraints. She seemed to be waiting patiently, perhaps listening to the sounds around her in lieu of any other sensory input.

But that also appeared to change as the masked figure approached. When his hands touched her torso, her body tensed. With fingers circling her belly and ribs, she shifted on her feet, tugged slightly at the chain. Amy had no way of knowing who this woman was, or what circumstances had brought her here, but it was clear that she had no means of escaping the hands that roamed her body freely. And with the gag in her mouth, she had no way of protesting either.

Amy listened to the moans that escaped the girl, trying to decide if they were panicked or eager. Did it really even matter in this place? But the muffled sounds were too indistinct for her to grasp, and within moments it became irrelevant anyway. While her attention had been focused on her fellow captive, she almost failed to notice the sounds coming from the far end of the chamber until it was too late. But she did notice them, and she turned in time to see three more figure in the room with her. Three figures that had not been there before, she was sure of it.

It did not matter that she could not tell where they had come from. It was unimportant that she saw no visible entrance through which they must have come. It made no difference that they seemed to have materialized within the chamber out of completely thin air. It only mattered that they were men, and there were three of them. And they were coming at her quickly.

Immediately she yelled, a high-pitched panic shaking aside the heat of desire from her nerves. The image of them was instantly frightening, innately threatening. They rushed at her as one group, and for a moment she forgot all about the room she was in and the defilement she had already endured. Then of course she remembered it all at the same time, and her panic sprung to an entire new level.

The three men were identically clad in black capes and matching cowls. The dark hoods covered all of their recognizable features, leaving only their hungry eyes and greedy lips exposed. Beyond that, they wore nothing else, and the sight of three engorged cocks bouncing in her direction made her squirm for escape. Immediately she forgot about the masked man and the other girl. She fell back on her hands, struggled to collect her knees beneath her. But they reached her too quickly, surrounded her in a mass of black cloaks and male flesh. She was on her knees between them, and suddenly the terror of the Box acquired a new complexion altogether.

When the one masked stranger had begun with her, it had been scary and uncertain, her anxiety and panic colored by a curious desire to experience whatever was going to happen next, But now that three unknown men surrounded her, the anxiety within her practically screamed through her skin. Even the cocks in the wall had not been so unnerving. Now she was being manhandled entirely, her head caught in the grip of demanding fingers, her body turned and spun and secured by six overpowering hands at once. She wondered absently if these were the three men from behind the wall or if they were in fact three new strangers completely. She wondered if there was really any point in counting.

Before she could regain some sense of orientation or balance, she felt a cock hit her face, followed by another from the other side. On her knees, her whole torso was being rocked back and forth by strong hands on her neck and head. Six male legs surrounded her like a cage, and three black hooded faces seemed to stare down at her with contempt. She had no doubt about what was going to happen, but even still it happened before she could choose to cooperate on her own. Without even a chance to think about it, her face was stuffed once more with cock.

This time the cock pumped inward without her having to do anything at all. She only opened her lips and accepted it. One of the men fucked her mouth for a few minutes, then pulled out. She was shifted slightly, still kneeling, and another cock took the place of the previous one. They were taking turns with her mouth in short order, and before long she had no idea which of the three had been between her lips more times than any other. From her vantage, it was all a maddening blur of cock-flesh and black capes. Erections were slapped on her cheeks, across her mouth. Fingers gripped her neck and jaw like a vise. Swollen shafts were rammed to the very back of her throat until she gave up the desire to gag. Her voice and breath escaped in muffled spurts, her futile complaints lost in a whirl of frenzied male grunts.

Amy felt trapped in that bizarre situation for longer than she dared believe possible. She was sucking on cocks, on scrotums, on fingers, on whatever was thrust at her face at the time. Her head was rocked back and forth violently to simulate her giving head, her hair jerked to the limits of tolerable pain. Her own hands found occasional support against muscled legs, but often enough her hands were positioned elsewhere to grip a waiting erection while she sucked on another. At those times her fingers locked around the warm shaft of swollen flesh, pumping and stroking with a corner of her concentration while she lost herself steadily to the dark embrace of the chamber. Surely Pandora's Box was consuming her as easily as she was consuming the cocks around her.

Somewhere outside the swirl of men and cloaks, the red clad woman was being attended to as well. She glimpsed the masked figure on occasion, witnessed the long flail in his grasp. The sharp retort of leather on flesh indicated that the woman was being whipped. Amy wondered which of the two of them might actually consider herself the lucky victim.

At one point one of the men decided to stuff himself in her face in such a manner that she nearly fell over backwards. The man actually stood with both legs over her shoulders, one on either side of her head, and began pumping his thick meat in and out of her mouth as if he intended to choke her with it. Her own hands had to fall back on the floor to catch herself, but the man maintained a firm grip on the locks of her hair, and she was forced to continue sucking his length for all it was worth.

In that position, however, her naked breasts were raised up, and at least one of the other men wasted no time in reminding her of that. Unable to see the hands that groped them, her nipples were pinched and twisted mercilessly, her tits crushed and pulled at like a pair melons being fought over by greedy customers. And of course she was still kneeling and bent backwards, so her legs were parted wide. Another hand took interest in her open cleft, rubbing and prodding her wet hole until her hips had no choice but to buck eagerly against the tremors of rekindled desire.

She was sweating profusely, her whole body rippling with an unbelievable energy. The smell of sexual release filled the chamber. Unexpectedly the one man exploded in her mouth, his semen filling the back of her throat and spilling out from the corners of her lips. For a reason she gave herself no opportunity to explain, Amy swallowed, drinking in what he had given her and continued sucking away on his cock as it offered more. But the man pulled out before he was through, splashing the remainder of his load on the side of her face as he pumped the last few spurts out by hand.

Amy looked up at the man as he let go of her hair. The cowled figure seemed to relish in the opportunity to mark her outwardly, his thick cock twitching just inches above her upturned face. But she did not look away. She let the spatter of fluid strike her wherever it wanted to fall, and she sensed it trickling down her cheek and neck a moment later like a drizzle of shame.

But only a part of her felt shame in the act, and that portion was growing smaller by the moment. Without the man holding her head, she was compelled by one of the others to lay backward. Looking to the side, she witnessed the steel masked figure flailing the helpless woman. His weapon struck across her exposed bosom, the leather coils leaving soft streaks of red over each breast while the woman herself could do nothing but twirl and dance against her restraints. She could not even see the strike coming. She was as helpless as Amy was.

But Amy was not entirely helpless, this she understood. It was just easier to imagine that she was. That way she did not have to fight as the cowled character above her pushed her to lay on her back and parted her legs to either side of his hips. He was kneeling between her thighs now, and he lifted her bent knees onto his shoulders, gripped them there with muscular arms. In that manner his cockhead easily grazed the lips of her pussy. Her ass hovered above the cool tiles and her shoulders stayed pressed into the floor. She let her own arms lay loose at her sides, not really knowing what else to do with them. Clearly she comprehended how helpless she really was.

The man lowered his cock and shifted his weight, and then he was fucking her as well. The taste of semen and smell of sex intoxicated her senses already, and the sensation of another massive erection plundering her channel made her dizzy for more. She gasped and panted at the man's every thrust, some small part of her still willing to fight the tremors of passion inside her. Her hands put up a show of resistance, stretching out to touch his arms weakly as if her small fingers had any hope of breaking his grip on her legs. With that display over, they fell back to her own chest, began absently pulling and tugging at her own breasts, attempting perhaps to relive the torment they had endured just moments earlier.

Another man, the third of the trio, straddled her head at the same time, facing his partner. With his thighs parted to either side of her face, the smell of male sweat filled her nostrils and the taut skin of his ball sac brushed over her lips. She stared up at his ass with a mixture of fascination and disgust, the puckering hole of his anus just inches above her. But as she was getting fucked hard, she had no choice but to open her mouth in response, and on instinct alone her tongue darted out to taste the salty underside of his scrotum.

With the one man pumping into her madly, she licked and kissed and sucked on the balls of the other while he apparently stroked his own cock. It was a horrid moment for Amy, but it carried with it a deeply disturbing eroticism that nearly toppled her body over the edge. The second man was pumping his cock vigorously above her breasts while she fondled them freely, and even that small display of willing participation made her feel gloriously wicked. Amy had never been a slut before, and the ability to escape into that role so easily gave her chills. She was doing things she would have never considered possible, and yet it was truly her doing them. She was not only surviving the experience, but relishing it as well.

Above her the man's ass tightened and she sensed his release before she actually felt it. A second later, she felt a warm rain of spunk all over her bosom and the backs of her fingers. Without any other cues, she started rubbing the sticky mess across her breasts, feeling the moist sexual heat coating her naked flesh with urgent desires. She too began to come, her body rocking through a wild spasm of release as the figure stood up and away from her face, revealing the contorted throes of shameful enthusiasm stretched over her features.

But once again the hard cock left her pussy in the midst of her escape. Her orgasm was left short ended as her pussy clamped and squeezed around nothing, her hips bucking against empty air, demanding to be fulfilled. She screamed in complete protest at the man leaving her, her voice at once pouting and supplicant. She could not believe that she had fallen so low so easily. But the man who had left his load on her chest had gotten behind her again, lifting her to a semi seated position while she cradled her back against his chest. At the same time one hand dug into her hair while the other gripped her chin fiercely. Her body was still fighting the tremors of a disrupted orgasm as fingers pinched her jaw open. Amy saw what was coming, anticipated what was expected of her, and she spread her lips wide, opened her mouth and even distended her tongue as a show of submission to the crude demands of her captors.

notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers