Inside Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers

The man who had been fucking her aimed his cock squarely at her face, pumping the shaft with his fist. The dark cockhead gleamed with her moisture, smelled like the depths of her own sex. She was getting used to the sight of cocks so close, and she stared at the thing, enthralled by its power over her. She knew what was coming and wanted to watch it happen, wanted to see for herself the eruption of male lust at the moment of release. With her head locked in position by the strength of the man's partner, Amy simply waited with open mouth and outstretched tongue, ready to receive his orgasm.

At that moment Amy understood clearly the meaning of the term, cum dumpster. As soon as the first of his load struck her face, that is what she felt like. The warm white jism shot out of his cock like cannon fire, hitting her cheek with more force than she had expected. Then more spunk came, deposited directly into her open mouth in a series of gooey blasts. The man was grunting gleefully, the pulsing head of his cock brushing over her tongue and lips as it drooled the remainder of his semen into the yawning receptacle that had been provided.

Quickly her jaw was forced shut by the man who held her, giving her no opportunity to spit. The thick wad seemed to froth in her mouth, and it tasted like pure sex as she struggled to resist swallowing. But she swallowed anyway, gulping down the heavy soup, expecting in the back of her mind a sudden nausea that never actually arrived. Instead, she just accepted the experience for what it was and tried impossibly to rid her mouth of the spunky taste.

The man behind her scooped the residue from her cheek as well, smearing the gob of cum into her mouth and over her lips. Again she swallowed, and licked the bitter residue from her lips even as her head was rudely shoved forward like something discarded. The men left her side, and she was actually surprised to discover she had a minute alone with herself.

Not that that minute did her any good. The full impact of the ordeal had been dogging her brain ever since the experience started, her thoughts carried on ahead of it by the sheer momentum of abuse. Now it had a chance to catch her, and an instant shudder ran through her limbs. She had just been fucked by complete strangers and had multiple cocks shoved in her face again and again. She still tasted cum, had the residue of these men on her face and her hands and her tits. She was practically naked. As she looked down at herself, at the whorish image provided by wearing nothing more than lace stockings and spiked heels, she wondered where and when she had lost the camisole. It must have been removed somehow, because it was no longer around her waist.

And it was that thought that saved her. It distracted her long enough to face the next ordeal without screaming.

Dragging her back to the dark torment of the chamber, she focused again on the steel samurai mask as the first stranger came towards her once more. The mask gave him a terrifying look of menace, and Amy could not help but cringe at his approach. Rightfully so, she surmised as he reached her side, for he instantly locked his fingers in her hair and began pulling her with him.

In that manner she was forced to crawl behind him for a few feet until she ended up on her knees at the base of where the other woman stood. Slender legs and red boots dragged her into focus, and looking up, Amy could see that the woman's breasts were completely flushed from abuse. Her blindfold had not been touched, but for some reason the ball gag hung loosely around her throat now, the brunette flexing her jaw and licking her lips as if it had just been removed.

Amy noted also that the masked figure was still hard, his raging erection jutting out from his bare hips like a reminder of authority. As if he needed to prove himself further, he used his grip on Amy's head to once more guide her face to his cock. Without a care for either her reaction or reluctance, he pumped the thing several more times into her tired mouth, and Amy did her best to suck it in, her submission to the moment becoming easier with every act of depravity thrown at her. Somewhere in her mind she remembered he had already fucked her with that thing, had already forced it in her mouth several times without asking. One more time seemed to matter very little at this point.

When he was through reminding her of her place, he pulled her upright, still by the hair. She rose on wobbly legs, but remained on her feet, balanced precariously on tall heels as she fought off a surge of dizziness. She noticed that he held a leather strap in his free hand and he used it momentarily to flick her breasts, to stroke the sides of her torso as he moved his other hand to the base of her neck. Powerfully he gripped her throat, pulled her face close to his until she could smell the mint of his breath. Then he slapped her thigh harshly, stung her into shock and obedience.

"Kiss her," he demanded clearly. Then he spun her to face the bound woman and slapped her ass with his free hand.

Both wearing their heels, the woman was just as tall as she. Her crimson lips seemed to wait for something, parted hesitantly over clear white teeth. There was no real panic in the woman's face either, no impending despair written over her features or stretched out in her body. She simply waited in her bonds as if resigned to her fate, waiting to accept whatever sensations were going to be granted her. Amy looked again at the breasts, and the pale skin marked over with thin pink lines. A kiss, she thought, was certainly less torment that that.

But she had not expected this, and the bite of the strap on her bare bottom chastised her hesitation. She stepped forward and kissed the woman. It was an act without conscious control. Her tongue darted out to meet the girls lips, the bright red inviting lips that seemed to call to her like solace out of the dark, and an instant later her mouth was completely over the other girl's. It was a kiss full of warmth and compassion, filling in every bit of tenderness and respect that this place lacked. Her hands were free to roam the woman's body at will, and they did so eagerly, desperately seeking soft skin and smooth contours to ease the otherwise grim desperation the chamber offered. And the kiss was reciprocated it seemed, and Amy felt an instant connection to this unknown woman, this fellow prisoner strung up in this black place and used against her will. In that moment alone, it was the kiss of a lifetime. And it lasted for less than a minute.

Once again her backside was stung by the force of the strap. It dragged her into the harsh reality. Following a series of hard slaps to her ass, Amy was given more commands, the orders hissed at her in the calm, soft, unholy voice of her captor. She was told to squeeze the helpless woman's raw breasts, to kiss and suck them, to fondle and grope them as if she somehow possessed the right to. Amy followed the instructions. Unable to think of any alternatives, she participated in this woman's torment, reminded of the rules at intervals by a sharp sting to her own skin.

In that way she touched the woman's breast, held the soft lobe of flesh in her hand. It felt little different than her own really, but remained profoundly different in many ways. Touching this strange woman's tender skin gave her sparks of sensation within her own, sent a tingle of memory along her own nerves as she caressed the sensitive places on both. With both hands she squeezed each one, flicked the brown nipples into turgid life. When her captor was not satisfied, he would give her the strap and another command, and Amy would obey without thinking. She found herself fascinated by the lewd contact anyway, eager to explore this woman's torso for her own dark curiosity as much as she was compelled to by submission.

For the first time since infancy she placed a breast in her mouth as well. She sucked on the tender skin, traced the red lines of torment with her tongue, watched the look on the brunette's face twist and pout as her body reacted uncontrollably. It thrilled Amy to be a part of that reaction, and compelled further by the harsh bite of the strap, she sucked on one hard nipple then the next. It became a strange feeling of power in this powerless place, provided her an obscene outlet for control without truly having any. She felt as if she could devour this woman entirely if she was told to, and enjoy it thoroughly in the process.

It was a sick pleasure indeed, but Amy relished it while she could. After sucking the stranger's tits for a moment she was instructed to slap them as well. Finding an urgent release for her own frustrations, she discovered how easily she could obey such a command. With alternate hands she smacked one of the breasts once, twice, three times. The hard feel of impact gave her own emotions some way to vent. When she was instructed to spit, she did. Pulling as much humiliation and shame as she could from the lingering flavor of cum in her own mouth behind it, she spat her rage all over the girl's chest. The stranger was gasping with every contact, and it only reminded Amy of herself just then. That made her rage all the worse.

Harsh fingers dragged her around by the hair once more, pulled her forcibly into position behind the captive figure where Amy was dragged again to her knees. The woman's buttocks stared her in the face, the hemline of the red skirt having already been lifted to the top of both succulent hemispheres of flesh. The skin there had also been properly reddened it appeared, and Amy could still make out the soft lines of the flail that had been used.

But Amy found no more time to wonder over the sight. With the same powerful grip on her head that urged her into everything else in this place, her face was shoved brutally in between the cheeks of that naked ass. With her nose sandwiched momentarily within the woman's crack, she could only inhale the depths of humiliation inherent in such an act. Then she was told to lick ass, and the masked stranger released his grip.

Without thinking anymore, Amy did as instructed. Immediately she tasted the sheen perspiration on the woman's bottom. Like licking tit, she found that running her lips and tongue over the brunette's backside provided much the same thrill, felt as soft and fleshy and warm as a pair of breasts in her hands. But this act charged her sexuality all the more. She felt drunk with shame at this point, and that shame caused her to lash out. Without even remembering if she had been given a command or not, Amy found herself spanking the girl's ass, slapping the quivering flesh until she could hear the intensity of each swat like a sting of satisfaction.

Then her own posterior was strapped once more, and the dark man commanded her to keep going. She was reprimanded a few more times until she realized what exactly he wanted of her. Then she complied as easily as if she had always desired it on her own. Without considering anything more about it, Amy forced her mouth in between the woman's soft cheeks until she could reach the puckering anus with her tongue. Then she licked as instructed, tongued that tight sphincter until she could almost imagine the tingle of sensation in her own.

Of course the deplorable shame in such an act failed to bother her at this point. After drinking cum, little else seemed relevant anymore. In this place it did not matter who she had ever been, what kind of woman she choose to become. Only one kind of woman existed here, could possibly survive the cruel intensity of the Box.

Slut. Whore. She was a cock hungry, cum drinking, ass licking, tit sucking, fuck loving whore. And as disturbing as any one of those names might be, she did not care. This place had charged her to the brink with erotic desires. No act was too shameful to consider. Everything seemed to fill her with sexual energy. So when her head was craned back once more and her face stuffed with cock, she devoured it greedily. The masked man pumped into her round lips while she moaned for more, and then he pulled her around to the captive woman's front again.

Even the pain of being yanked by the hair, the humiliation of crawling at this man's feet, seemed to give her a strange boost of delight. It implied a power over her she could not resist. The helpless obedience she offered in return provided her with the necessary escape from reproach, responsibility. She could give in without thinking, without having to moralize over her actions. She could experience all the sluttish fantasies that had ever crossed her mind and never receive judgment for them. They were not her fantasies here. This was not her idea.

Just as it was not her idea to thrust her mouth into the woman's pussy, but she did just that with only a little encouragement from her captor. She was being swept up in the momentum of sex and depravity, and she allowed herself to be carried away. With her lips savoring the sweet juices of the other female, Amy abandoned all her morals. She licked and sucked, tasting for the first time the dew of another woman's arousal, and that only made her more aroused in return.

And of course she realized then that this woman was getting satisfaction out of it as well. The brunette was squirming against her bonds now, but at least there was a pleasure to be had in it. She moaned aloud, and Amy moaned in reply. Amy even let her hand slip to her own wet cleft as well, stirring her needy sex to life as it called for attention. And in the midst of hat display, the steel faced figure mounted the bound woman from behind.

Without stopping to wonder why, Amy shifted slightly as the captive's sex was tilted away from her and resumed her action as best she could. Her head was dropped below the woman's pelvis and between her legs, and in that position she could see close up the piston-like strokes of the man's cock into the girl's ready hole. She herself knew what it felt like inside her, and an odd jealousy sprang up from her loins. But she focused her attention on the tender pussy above her, sought out the red clit that sprang out from between its full lips. She sucked the wet juices from that raging bud and let the man's balls slap against her cheek while she did. It was perhaps the most twistedly erotic act she had ever performed, but it felt so good, so incredible to be a part of it. She realized with a shiver of excitement that no one had even told her to do it.

Then the rest of the experience became a shower of men and cocks and masked faces. She was suddenly pulled by the hips from her position, dragged briefly by her legs across the floor. Two men in black cowls—perhaps they were the same ones as before, perhaps not—jerked her to her feet with powerful hands, while a third man went to assist with the brunette. In between these men Amy was pulled and pushed, slapped and groped, lifted from her feet and dropped back on the tabletop.

Now she understood what it was really for. The figures wasted no time with her. One man spread her thighs, planted himself between her legs. The other took position at the side of the table near her head. Cocks aimed themselves at her like missiles about to strike. One imbedded itself in her sex, thrust in to the hilt after pressing carefully between her wet labia. The other man guided her head to face him, and of course the table stood at just the perfect height. She accepted him in her mouth, and soon she felt the immense thrill of sucking and fucking at the same time.

Immediately she returned to full arousal, her body reaching for its climax through a steady progression of small orgasms. The first struck before she recognized it coming, and she squealed past the thick member in her mouth while it rolled through her. When her head was turned away from that cock, she found another to take its place. Though she may have lost count of men in the room with her, she immediately took notice that the man standing behind the cock she was now sucking was wearing red instead of black robes, and his mask looked like a jester face children wore at Halloween. It may have mattered in some distant portion of her brain, but the intensity of the moment demand that she not care. So she continued sucking this new figure as she had all the rest while the man between her thighs kept pounding away at her groaning sex, stopping only intermittently to adjust his stance and tempo.

Hands groped her breasts as she lay there in helpless abandon. Fingers clawed into her flesh, tweaked her nipples terribly, secured her head in position to fuck her mouth all the more forcibly. She even discovered her own hands reaching up to hold the shafts around her, either pumping the one she was sucking at the time, or slowly stroking the one waiting on the other side. After a few minutes she would trade to the next one, and continue the routine without missing a beat. And all the while she kept coming at intervals, her body aching and arching with each new crest of pleasure.

During one of these orgasms she looked up only to see a different man had taken place between her legs. He wore a simple white t-shirt and nothing else, his face distorted by nothing more exotic than a nylon stocking. She had not even known when they had switched, when someone else began fucking her. She realized that in this ordeal there was no point in keeping track.

A moment later another figure bent over her, slapping down atop her torso from above her head. The breasts that suddenly hovered above her cheek told her it was the other woman, and the constant jiggling of those luscious orbs indicated that she must have been getting fucked from behind as well. The brunette kissed and groped her bosom for a few moments, and soon there was no cock to be had on either side. The woman had begun on one of them, and Amy could imagine nothing better than to reach up with her tongue and savor the turgid nipples dancing before her eyes.

She may have felt another switch in partners occur between her thighs, but could not have done anything about it if she tried. They were fucking her in turns, as easily as they had done with her mouth, and she started to feel worn out by it. Her pussy had gone through a series of orgasms, and somewhere in the midst she had been screaming out for more. But the climax had struck and gone, and Amy had not been able to seize it at the time. Now she was getting sore, her tired pussy feeling the pressure of senseless hammering by multiple cocks.

Erection after erection pounded into her depths, and did not appear to be giving up. Helplessly laid out on her back, with the bosom of the other woman pressed down upon her own, she groaned for relief. But the sex was relentless, and she could only wait and hope that it would end soon.

When the woman was peeled away from her torso, her skin felt the instant wave of cooler air once more. Her body was drenched in sweat, her throat aching from panting and shrieking too much. Now the cocks were there once more, and she tried tiredly to grip them with her hands, trying to pull one into her lips like a good little whore. But it was not exactly what was expected of her at the time. Instead the man held onto his shaft and continued a forceful pumping motion with his fist. She had seen this before.

Amy watched once more in close fascination as the bulbous cock-tip flushed and expanded, looking for all its worth like a creature ready to spit. And then it did, spilling a mouthful of white semen into her open orifice. She accepted it graciously and held her tongue out for more. And of course, more came. Spurt followed spurt, until all of her mouth had been coated, her teeth, her tongue and her round red lips. A mass of the gooey load even gurgled in the back of her throat. Then her head was turned to the other side of the table.

notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers