Inside Sylvia

Story Info
Daniel finds a night of passion with a married woman.
1.7k words
4.4
12.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had gone steadily downhill in my marriage. There had ceased to be any meaningful times together, sex was a hurried, "on the top" event. I hated it for both of us. Traveling a great deal of the time for my work, I had remained faithful to that point, but something had to change.

Neither of us were happy. Yet, I was determined to make things better. I had lost weight, worked out, was focused on getting a better position so I wouldn't have to be gone so much. 5'10, 190 lbs, dark brown, short, slightly graying hair and blue eyes.

I found myself one evening at a blues club in the city where I had meetings earlier that day, enjoying some beers, alone as usual. While sitting at the bar, an attractive woman perhaps close to my age, approached, sat down, and immediately started up a conversation. I'll never forget her outfit. Revealing jeans and a white sweater that fit in an amazingly interesting way. Her perfume was intoxicating, and her curly long brunette hair and green eyes were captivating.

I've always been attracted to confident women. I also find intelligence, sarcasm and wittiness extremely sexy. "Sylvia" had all of that and more. I don't remember exactly what was said but at some point she looked me in the eye and asked if I was married. I gave her the truth, that I was separated and living alone, miserable and lonely.

I asked about her situation and she smiled and said that her marriage had grown stale, assuming her husband was sleeping around but not completely checked out. She was in town for a teaching convention, and would leave the next afternoon. Back to the world of teaching 4th graders, piles of laundry and sex that was over 4.2 minutes after it started.

As the band started up again and it became difficult to hear each other, I suggested a quieter bar down the street to continue our conversation. To my complete shock she simply replied, "Please come to my hotel and spend the night with me."

Stunned, I sat and looked at her for a moment. She touched my arm gently, looked in my eyes and said, "I just need you, I won't even ask your last name Brian. I can just sense that it will be good with you, and we both deserve a wonderful night, don't you think?" I nodded yes, and followed her out the door.

I held her hand walking up the street, she leaned against me and started to cry. I looked down and said, "We don't have to do this you know."

I'll never forget her response, "oh yes, I need to do this." We arrived at her hotel a few minutes later, got in the elevator and with other folks in it, couldn't do what we both so desperately wanted. Standing against the back wall, my hand went from the small of her back to her sexy ass. She licked her lips, smiling, and looked up at me with a longing in her eyes.

We got off on her floor, walking down the hallway, she took out her key, stopped, looked at me and asked, "You're not an ax murderer are you?" We both laughed.

Whatever nervousness we both had left at that point. Once in the door it was an immediate embrace and long, deep passionate kiss. We broke the kiss, I looked down at her dazed eyes and said, "damn, this is going to be amazing Sylvia."

Looking at me her response was, "You have no idea." Lifting her sweater over her head, slipping out of her pumps and jeans she stood before me in a lacy white push up bra and white lacy thong panties. "I bought them special for tonight," as she spun and modeled for me, smiling and motioning for me to come closer.

I walked straight to her, pulling her close against me, kissing her deeply, passionately, our tongues immediately exploring each other. Reaching around behind her, my hands under her ass, I lifted her as we kissed. Sylvia wrapped her legs around me pulling herself as close as she could to me, I know she could feel my growing cock pushing against her, and I could feel how warm and wet she was becoming thru my jeans.

As we pushed our hips into each other she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I wanted her. She wanted me. It was almost animal. Two lonely people who had found each other in the midst of our messed up worlds.

I sat her on the desk. Sylvia looked up at me with a desire that I've never seen. I stripped off my black t-shirt, shoes and jeans. I grabbed a pillow to put behind her on the desk and said, "take off those damn panties and bra Sylvia."

"As soon as you drop your boxers," she smiled. Stripping off our remaining underclothes, I dropped to my knees in between her legs. I slowly started to kiss her inner thigh and moved slowly up. Feeling her tremble as she wrapped her fingers in my hair I gently started to kiss and nuzzle her warm pussy.

"Oh Brian" she moaned as I parted her lips with my fingers and started to kiss her sweet little clit. Her smoothly shaved pussy was dripping as I sucked lightly on her and my tongue licked and tickled. Her hips trembled and bucked slightly as her little mews and whimpers filled the room.

She tasted like honey, it was heaven to have my mouth on her and feel her body respond to me. I hungrily licked and sucked on her clit and then gently slipped in two fingers. I reached up, finding her g-spot and started massaging her there. I thought she was going to pull my hair out as I drove her crazy.

She needed this, she needed me and I needed her. I was determined to see how many times I could make her come. To give her a night that neither of us would ever forget. Sucking on her clit and stroking her g-spot over and over and over, her pussy clenched my fingers and she let out a gasp and muffled groans as she came so hard on my mouth. I lingered there, breathing her in, my chin drenched with her juices.

I stood, looking down at her laying there, a glazed look in her eyes, "Fuck, I don't know that I've ever come so hard."

"Good, because I plan on seeing if you can come that hard a couple more times" I replied, slowly starting to caress her sides and breasts. Teasing her nipples, standing close to her, I slipped my hands behind her legs, holding her there and slowly guided my throbbing, thick cock to the entrance of her glistening pussy. "What do you need Sylvia?" I asked as she stared up at me. Holding myself against her entrance, "You have to tell me Sylvia."

She slowly took her sweet breasts in her hands, massaging herself she licked her lips and said, "I need your big cock inside me Brian." I was so desperate to feel myself inside of her. I slowly inched my cock inside of her, holding her tightly by her legs, she gasped and let out a low groan.

"Fuck, you're so tight Sylvia," I whispered as I pushed myself into her. All the way in and stopping, feeling my cock throb inside her, I thought I would die from the intensity of our desire. I held myself deeply inside of her for a moment, relishing the feeling of her sweet pussy and amazed by the look of lust and desire in her sexy eyes.

I slowly started to grind in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of our bodies together. As I started to pump into her, she wrapped her legs around my waist as she laid back on the desk. I reached down, massaging her breasts then slipping my hands to her waist to hold her tightly so I could push all the way inside of her with each thrust.

As I made love to this amazing woman, I slipped my thumb to her clit and started to rub her clit as my cock pounded her over and over. I wanted to feel her come on my cock. I also wanted to make her feel amazing. "I want you to come on my cock Sylvia," I groaned as I took her again and again.

Her hips bucked and writhed as my cock twitched and ached to release myself inside of her. But, I wanted her to come again first so I continued to take her over and over. My head spinning with lust and my balls aching as they slapped against her ass with each thrust. She gripped the edge of the desk tightly, arching her back, pushing back against me as her body trembled and shook. Crying out loudly with her next orgasm, I could barely push into her as her pussy contracted on my cock.

I continued to pound into her thru her orgasm and then... the blinding light and dizziness in my head as I started to convulse in my own orgasm. I pushed myself as deeply as I could into her as my cock started to spurt wave after wave of hot cum deeply inside of her. As I came, I bent down, kissing her sweet mouth so hard I thought we'd both pass out.

"Oh Sylvia," I groaned as my cock trembled inside of her. She grabbed me tightly, pulling me close and started trembling and crying. We held each other there for a moment, enjoying the closeness.

I finally stood up, slipping out of her, my chest and face dripping with sweat, pulling her with me back onto the bed, and holding her close. We fell asleep, and I woke the next morning hearing the door close.

Sitting up, I found a note on the bed next to me and my clothes folded neatly on the chair. The note had only the words, "Thank you Brian", and an email address. As I got dressed and pulled on my shoes, putting the note in my billfold and smiled, I determined this wouldn't be the only time I found Sylvia.