Inside the Athlete's Village Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asher, vinde a mim," Leticia ordered once the twins finally had to break for air. "Come to me."

He complied obediently.

"Fuck my pussy," Leticia commanded, sliding her knees back until she was nearly off the foot of the bed and bending forward so that she was in a doggy-style position.

Aiming his dick, Asher complied once more.

Groaning as she felt herself filled up, Leticia's eyes were only for her sister as she rocked forward with Asher's first thrust. Turning her head, she took one of Larissa's swollen nipples into her mouth, suckling at it like a baby before kissing her way down her sister's tummy and down to where my dick was still sliding in and out of her twin's backdoor.

"*Tão bonita*," she breathed, and then leaned forward to lick her sister's slit.

"Oww, ohhhh..." Larissa moaned.

It was the most erotic moment of my life.

The four of us pulsed together on that little bed, rocking back and forth like a single, conjoined organism. Every push from Asher's end thrust Leticia deeper into Larissa's crotch. Every thrust from my end up Larissa's rear end sent the ripples back the other way. We bucked and groaned and thrust and moaned and after deep-throating blowjobs, missionary pounding, and cowgirl riding both Asher and I were about to blow.

The twins got there first.

Larissa threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy, her back muscles turning to jello as she literally fell back on my chest and began spasming erratically. I held onto her body, quite conscious that I had her tits in my palms as her ass clenched and vibrated around my prick like one of those massage chairs you get at Brookstone.

Leticia followed after, wriggling her face in Larissa's crotch until she too went over the top, picking her head up and screaming her release while Asher pounded into her faster and faster.

And just when Asher started grunting that he was about to cum, Leticia spun around and pulled herself off of Asher's prick, pointing and barking, "In her! In her!"

Brain spinning and crazy with the urge to ejaculate, Asher didn't question his orders. The guy clambered onto the bed and aimed himself at Larissa' open pussy, open because her twin sister was holding her labia apart with her own hands. I felt the unexpected sensation of another man's dick being shoved into the same body as the one I was currently imbedded in. And even though our two pricks were separated by a thin membrane, the sudden increase in pressure was more than enough to bring me off as well.

"Agh, cumming!" I grunted, feeling my balls tighten up and about to burst.

"FUUUUUCK!" Larissa screamed in a new climax, her body suddenly filled by twice the man meat.

"Ungh!" Asher groaned as he rabbit-fucked Larissa for about three seconds and then held himself at full-depth, unloading his, uh, load, inside her.

And then all I cared about was the sensation of cumming, my eyes rolling up into my head as I felt the weight of two slumping bodies pressing down on my chest. There were firm titties in my hands, hard nipples denting my palms, and an oh-so-wonderfully-tight asshole clenching around my cock as it fountained wave after wave after wave of jism deep inside.

Fucking *A* that was awesome.

I lost track of time for a moment, because the next thing I remembered both Asher and Larissa were off my body. When I looked down, Leticia was ripping the used condom off my prick and then slurping me into her mouth, tasting the semen that had coated my shaft and sucking powerfully to keep me from going down.

"You must stay hard for me, bobo," she commanded, her dark eyes aflame. "Because you violated my sister's most sacred *bumbum*, and you have to do same to me."

Gawd I love my life.

12