Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was so marvellous was seeing Zoe enjoying his cum so much. To see strawberry after strawberry lifted to her mouth with varying degrees of 'cream' on them, seeing her just popping the strawberry in her mouth or even picking up the odd one to bite it in half or even toy with the cum on it with her tongue before popping the fruit in was just wonderful - and of course seeing it, yes his cum, on her lips was something special. It would, of course, have been just that much better if he was still erect and sexually excited but that was not the order of things. He could not ejaculate and then have his orgasm later - it did not work that way. If he wanted to wank whilst Zoe ate cum covered strawberries then Tom would have to provide the cream! It would have been so good to be able still to come; so good to be able to ask if ZOe wanted more and then push his cock between her lips and just provide it – a lovely pulsing, squirting drink after her meal.

"Mmm, lovely. As I said cool and warm, sweet and salty, fruit and silky smooth. Am I bad or am I bad liking this!" She looked at the last two strawberries in her bowl. They were virgin - untouched by the pouring of the cum. "Oh no, no more cream." She said in a disappointed voice and then brightened as her eye fell on Gary's cock. "Look Gary, you are still dripping!"

And with her spoon she brought it to the very end of his now flaccid penis and scooped away the last bubble of ejaculate that had formed there. A scrape of metal against his sensitive skin.

"Mmm," her tongue touched the semen and her eyes met Gary's. "I like that!" It was viscous and clung to her tongue as she took the spoon away. Zoe was being deliberately provocative knowing Gary was now incapable. She finished off her strawberries and put the bowl down. "Did you?"

"Well... I'd prefer fresh cream - normal cream - really but, yes; it worked as a taste combination."

"Perhaps we'll have it again another day."

Gary pulled a face but then he had an idea, a very interesting idea.

"When you have babies, Zoe, I am going to want, one day, my breakfast muesli swimming in fresh milk, warm girl milk straight from you, from your breasts, and I shall want to see you do it - express it all into the cereal bowl. Fair's, fair after all." It was a lovely image: Zoe's big breasts squirting her milk, lots of it, for him to drink.

There was a pause, "It is. It's a deal. If..."

Gary had been stupid to raise the topic.

12