Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Zara quietened and Gary made an 'over to you' gesture to Zoe and she just shook her head but her fingers were working and Gary had the pleasure of seeing a second girl come with a suddenly vacant expression and closed eyes all in the space of a few minutes.

It was now his turn. Gary's turn to perform.

"Go on Zara; make Gary come over your tits. You'll like that. I know I would."

"Could I Mr Roldern? Would you mind?"

Mind! Of course Gary would not mind! Cumming all over Zara's breasts - only second best to doing it all over her pudenda but that was probably not a good idea. Gary had no reason to doubt his own fertility. His wife had not been interested in children but he had not had 'the snip.'

The earlier pleasure in feeling the dominant male came back and Gary stepped over Zara's lounger and placed his feet either side of her hips. With his legs wide splayed his cock was hanging, or at least his balls were, over her, giving her a very unusual view from below - the underside of his upstanding penis, his hanging scrotum very much in view and even a view of his perineum behind his balls. His erection dominating her. Well, maybe, as his erection was unlikely to dominate anyone at three inches - certainly not in a group of erect alpha males jostling for supremacy! Equal to his dominance was his vulnerability; his testes hanging exposed for Zara to grasp if she wished and squeeze. It was an exciting, erotic position for Gary to have adopted, all the more so because of where his cock was aimed.

"It's funny," said Zara, her fingers likely touching him behind the balls, "just hair and nothing. Not like us girls."

"But sensitive," said Gary, "lots of nerve endings; that is nice!"

Zara's finger tips explored, "Oh, sorry." She had touched his anus.

"It's OK, that's nice too!"

Her fingers crept back and she lifted his sun slackened scrotum.

"I like the way these swing." And she did swing them, backwards and forwards. "Sexy, Really. And this is nice too, so thick. Far too big for little me. Perhaps when I am a big girl..."

It was interesting to Gary what was left unsaid. Zara's hand fondled and encircled. Well, almost, her finger and thumb did not actually meet. She removed her hand keeping the shape of the circle.

"Look Zoe, this is how much a vagina would have to stretch. Could you do it?"

"I don't know, Zara, I'm not going to try but I think with a bit of practice I could and Tom's not small and I've tried things."

"What a dildo? Really?"

"No, other things."

"Huh?"

"Oh, Zara, a cucumber if you must know."

"Phew. I couldn't. Was it nice?"

"Very filling! A bit like the Jolly Green Giant!"

She did not mention who she had tried it with.

Zara's hand went back to Gary's cock. "It's a lovely big acorn shaped head, Gary, look now you see it: now you don't. Is that nice?"

Gary nodded. Nice? Having your cock manipulated by a pretty, naked teen whilst she made favourable comments about it? Was that nice?

"Zoe, it's pointing right at me. It makes me a bit nervous. I could get it all in my hair."

Zoe laughed, "It'd be like that scene from 'There's something about Mary' when Cameron Diaz uses cum unknowingly as hair gel. I'm sure I could style you!" A lot of girly giggles. "Point Gary down a little."

"I'm not used to aiming men."

"I'm sure Gary will be only too happy to let you water his garden for practice."

"What with a hose pipe... oh I see... a bit gross."

"Yes and no."

Interesting, thought Gary.

All the while Zara had kept up a steady rhythm.

"A little faster, yes that's right," said Zoe, "I think Gary's getting close." She got up from her lounger and came across. "Hold his balls, Zara, he'll like that. Men like their balls held whilst they cum. Lean forward a little Gary."

Gary could feel himself nearly there. The lifting and fondling of his balls really just too much and then he felt just a faint tickling on his exposed anus. It was too much.

"Oh, here I go..." And he did, a groan and from his penis came the first pulse of his ejaculation to land right between Zara's breasts – a perfect shot; the tickling on his anus became stronger - what was it? The second pulse flew to Zara's right breast, the tickling to his anus exciting and intriguing - was Zoe touching him? Gary straightened a little at the touch and stepped backwards a bit. Zara's hand slipped and she lost her grip causing his cock to bounce upwards; the result being the third just shot up in the air as Gary's uncontrolled cock let fly - and of course that and the next spurt went all over Zara, on her tummy, in her tummy button, on her chest, even in her pubic hair, before she grabbed it and brought it under control.

Gary came as his balls were fondled and his anus tickled; a fantastic orgasm as he stood over Zara with his legs spread in a position he had never adopted before – both dominant and vulnerable.

Gary was panting as his cock ceased to spurt. He looked at it as a final drip lengthened and made its way down to Zara and, for a moment, they were joined by a strand of silver semen running from tummy button to cockhead. It caught the light and shone. Probably another fantastic photo opportunity missed. He looked around. Zoe was not touching him directly but had a long blade of grass in her hand, a tickling blade of grass.

Zoe grinned, "No touching," she said, "but what have you done to Zara?"

And she did look a mess! As always Gary's stumpy little organ had been prolific. Her breasts were well lubricated, there it was down her tummy, a strand even running across her fine, fair, neat pubic hair - at least he had missed the hair on her head! Gary eased backwards and off the lounger.

"Oh, Mr Roldern, that was something. Thank you. Was it good for you?"

"Lovely Zara, fantastic."

"I did so like seeing you coming and coming - I was looking right at it, right at your hole and just seeing it come, spurt after spurt and feeling it dropping on me - so warm and nice."

Zara got up. It wasn't quite that she had been bathed in cum: but certainly showered!

Zoe laughed, "You do look a sight!"

"I do, don't I? I like it. I'm going to walk back to yours like this, Zoe, just like Mr Roldern does, and stay like it all day."

"You can't!"

"I can. Who is going to know under my clothes?"

Gary spoke, "Why don't you give Zoe a hug, Zara, and then you'll both be the same!"

"Oh yes!" And she did.

Lovely to see the two girls squashed together, breast to breast and for Gary then to see them both wet and sticky down their fronts. But Zara was not done and she hugged Gary too, her conical breasts pressed to his chest and his wilting penis touching her mons veneris (leaving yet another patch of sticky semen!".

"There we are - all the same!

Gary watched the two naked bottoms walking up his path; the female waggle of the hips so enticing; they turned and waved and he could clearly see the shininess of his cum across their chests and tummies. It had not yet dried in the sun. The gate opened and closed. What a sight if anyone should be out there - two naked, pretty girls with the product of a man's orgasm on their fronts!

Later that day out shopping he actually met Zara, out with her mother. It was her mother he talked to after a cursory, 'hello,' to Zara. It was quite a long conversation, Zara's mother of course having no idea at all what Gary had done to her daughter that very morning. It had to be noted that Zara's mother, herself, was not exactly unattractive to Gary, in fact quite pleasing. An affair with her would have been more the thing for a man of his age really though a risky business given the size of Zara's father! Gary could not help thinking he must squash her somewhat when lying upon her in coition.

As they parted Zara held back and whispered, "I've still got your stuff all over me."

Gary looked down but of course could see nothing under Zara's tee shirt and stared after her as she walked on chatting to her mother. What a thing to know! Of course it would have been better if, instead, she still had his stuff inside her but that had not occurred – could not occur; nonetheless it was still pretty 'wow'! He should have whispered back that he would be happy to bathe or shower her and get all that flaky dried cum off her. Bath time with Zara! Whether in the bath with her or just bathing her. Fun with the sponge, certainly fun with the soap - he would enjoy losing that and having to hunt around for it between her legs. Gary had a little boat and a duck by the bath. He imagined bringing the boat safely into the harbour between her legs and his little sailor fingers getting out of the boat, climbing ashore and beating their way through the undergrowth, quite low undergrowth really, to climb up the twin hillocks overlooking the harbour; perhaps then to go diving for hidden treasure! All leading no doubt to more mess across Zara's delightful little cones and neat fair hair.

Perhaps better not to have made the suggestion; Zoe would probably be cross if Zara visited without her. He expected she felt a need to chaperone the young girl! A young girl with a very awakened sexuality. Gary looked forward to future meetings.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12