Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Zoe's hands came up and felt Zara on top of Gary, "Hey, I'm getting really squashed under you both!"

"I just wanted to feel what it was like. Fucking I mean."

"Well don't be too long about it!"

Gary pushed himself upwards with his hands so he was not pushing down on Zoe's chest and made it easier for her to breathe. Behind him he had the lovely feel of the teen's naked skin pushing him as if she had a cock. Her little hand came and cradled his balls. It was then unlikely that Gary would last very long.

"Oh crumbs, here I go."

And Zara speeded up, her thighs banging against his bottom, really pushing him at Zoe as his cock, for the second time that morning, spouted into Zoe. Not as much as the first time that morning but easily as much as most men who had been saving up for a whole week!

"Hey, hey -- I've fucked Zoe!" chortled Zara rolling to the side.

Gary just lay still, feeling the last dribble leaving his cock as it began to subside -- its job done. After a while he kissed Zoe on the lips and rolled off the other side. Three naked and sweaty bodies on the bed.

"Shower and coffee?"

"Mmmm please," said Gary and Zara in unison.

It was not three in a shower, which was a bit disappointing, but Gary was happy to watch the girls showering one after another; female hands soaping all sorts of curvy and interesting bits. It had been a good morning.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers
12