Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 16

Story Info
Zoe is milked and so is Gary!
6.9k words
4.65
45.4k
13

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

A sunny morning and, look, there is a middle aged man working alone in his garden, a garden that is beautifully tended but very private, a man working alone and naked - a solo naturist perhaps. Imagine you can see him, are able to peek. Would you be shocked to see his penis rise, after all it happens to men at all sorts of times and places, to a full erection -- though it is a perhaps disappointingly stubby affair; would you be more shocked to see him take it in hand and move it -- he does after all think he is unobserved and that too is what men do; would you be surprised to see him walk erect all the way down the garden to a little wooden garden shed and disappear inside -- what can he be doing in there?

Your eye moves and next door the French windows of that house opens and out steps a pretty, if a little chubby, dark haired woman - you know she is naturally dark because you can see her private hair as she too is completely naked. Would you be shocked at this and wonder what is going on in this neighbourhood? The woman is carrying a baby on her arm and she settles down and feeds it, moving it comfortably from one breast to another -- a happy maternal scene in the warm sunshine, the baby no doubt making little contented noises as it sucks on the nipple. How sweet! You watch as it is winded, its back patted as it looks over its mother's shoulder; its little head nodding in that way babies have when they can only just about hold its weight up. It will sleep contentedly soon.

After a while the man reappears from his shed, still sporting -- if that is the word -- his erection; does that excite you or do you think he just looks funny and ridiculous? That is a personal preference! Perhaps he has not actually been doing what you had surmised or at least not reached the sort of satisfactory conclusion you imagined. Perhaps he is heading to the house for a gardening magazine, or some other well illustrated reading material, to peruse in his shed. Certainly you think the man is rather missing out on the pretty view you have next door of the naked woman. But what is this? She hears him and calls out and it amuses you to think of the two of them conversing unaware of the other's nakedness; indeed, from the woman's point of view that she is talking to a man with an erection. There is the fence between them. But of course we must all have talked unknowingly to men with erections; it is just they have been modestly hidden by trousers rather than a garden fence.

Let us move in closer and listen to the conversation. What can they be talking about? It can hardly be that the man is being invited around for coffee -- not when they are like that!

"Hi, Gary."

"Morning Zoe, you are up and about?"

"Yes, just feeding little Charlie, he can be quite a greedy little fellow sometimes but he does get the wind."

A very distinct but juvenile burp came from Zoe's side of the fence.

"That's better, now back on you go Charlie. And how have you been keeping, Gary?"

"Oh fine. Retirement remains very good. Time to potter around the garden, a bit of golf, you know..."

"You're always welcome to potter around here. Tom is not the greatest of gardeners and with little Charlie I don't have much time. Do you want to see the little fellow? Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes please, I was just thinking of one. I'll be around in a bit. I'll just change from my gardening things."

"Oh, come as you are, Gary."

Oh dear, she cannot know what she has said. It must be very amusing to the man. Think of her surprise if he really did come like that -- tumescent penis and all! I wonder what he really can be thinking.

What Zoe said was actually quite intriguing to Gary; surely Zoe could be pretty sure his gardening things were no things at all; she did, after all, know his habit. Well, she could always send him back to put something on but for the moment it would just be like old times.

Old times indeed as the loke saw a naked Gary step out into it. There was nobody else to see but the possibility was always a bit of a worry for him. It unnerved but slightly excited Gary to think of himself suddenly revealed to, for example. Melanie Evans from across the way. He had thought of her before. Imagined himself perhaps meeting both Melanie and her husband Harry in the loke or helping her out when Harry was away. The latter probably involving a spot of gardening and being Gary if she was out perhaps gardening in the buff. He preferred to garden that way - perhaps risky because what if she came back unexpectedly? He could imagine himself stuttering and saying he was sorry and had not expected anyone to be there, it was a very hot day and that was what he normally did; and she being sweet about it and saying she didn't mind and always liked the opportunity to see a naked man. Making a bit of a joke of it. And then him, quite awfully, getting an erection right out in the open where she could see but then perhaps Melanie saying how it looked uncomfortable and the same thing happened to Harry all the time and was there anything she could do about it?

It was not helpful as he walked the few steps to Zoe's back gate to be thinking of the rather fine forty something Melanie, not helpful to be coming up with one of his garden shed fantasies, because it was not going to be Melanie who was going to be presented with the ensuing and returning erection. It had come for real and there Gary was, once more, standing at the foot of Zoe's garden stark naked and with his tumescent, thick, stumpy penis pointing up at the sky. What if Tom was there or a friend of Zoe's? It would be bad enough being naked but erect to boot? Gary peered through the bushes; was Zoe alone; was it safe to move forward?

Not only was it safe, as far as he could tell, but there was lovely chubby Zoe as naked as the day she was born with her baby to her breast. The sight of Zoe was not conducive to the blood leaving his penis and its lowering to an almost presentable flaccid state -- on the contrary as he stared he felt his foreskin peel back all by itself -- he was going to have to go and say good morning to his friend as if all ready for intercourse. Perhaps he could wait a bit -- but no, Zoe had seen him and called.

Well, we cannot hear the man's silent thoughts, even his more naughty ones, but certainly from our vantage point the scene has become a lot stranger. The man had now come into the woman's garden and is approaching her in a state of sexual excitement, his erection obvious if rather shorter than is usual in men. They are conversing but the man's display is not abating. Is this normal behaviour around here? Is the woman going to put the baby down and engage in sexual play and sexual intercourse? Is this what happens in this neighbourhood? We look over other fences, into other gardens but it seems not. Though perhaps we pause a little too long at No. 54. A young girl is sunbathing with not a stitch on, a red head, a natural redhead we can see. A pretty little thing but young, too young. We should not stay.

"Gary! You really are the limit! And you complain about having a small cock when it is almost permanently -- it seems -- like that! Well it's nice, as the saying goes, to find you are pleased to see me!"

"Sorry."

"Oh, don't be silly. It's not that it's a great surprise. I've seen it all before. I was going to ask you to hold Charlie whilst I made your coffee but he's dropped off to sleep so I'll just go and put him down."

It was lovely to see Zoe looking so maternal; the baby asleep on her shoulder fresh from suckling at her big breasts -- and they were a lot bigger than they used to be; the blue veins noticeable and the nipples engorged. Gary had played with those nipples not a few times and sucked on them when they had been hard with sexual excitement but they were even bigger now: being used for their true purpose had changed them -- 'teats not tits,' Gary thought a little crudely -- they still looked very suckable in his opinion and clearly little Charlie shared the same view.

Gary sat on the lounger thinking about Zoe as she went to settle Charlie down and make the coffee. The baby seemed fine -- a strapping little chap -- Gary was careful, and had been careful, to make no comment about its parentage in the sense of his own involvement. He had most definitely not said, when shown the little bundle's face, by Zoe and Tom, anything like how much it looked like its father. Tom would have been happy enough but would Zoe? Some things were best left unsaid. To be fair, Gary could not see it looked anything like him either -- to him it looked like a baby!

In any case it could well have been that Tom's low sperm count had not let him down at the vital and important moment. Perhaps swimming together his and Gary's spermatozoa -- a joint shoal of spermatozoa perhaps -- had reached Zoe's ovum together and, despite Tom's being vastly, he surmised, outnumbered, it was one of Tom's that had penetrated and fertilised. Without tests who was to know and did it matter? Zoe had liked to see it as a joint effort between her husband and Gary after all!

Any loss of tension in his baby making equipment was quickly restored as Zoe came out again carrying two mugs of coffee. She looked magnificent with her big breasts wobbling slightly and her fine riot of black pubic hair. Perhaps the tummy a little slacker than before but a fine sexual woman nonetheless. She settled herself in the chair.

"Your figure is back again in trim, I see."

"You think so? I think my tummy's a bit wobbly. I'm exercising though. My breasts are ridiculous of course but I think my bits are back in shape. You have no idea, Gary, all that stretching. You men have no idea!" And she actually opened her legs to show him.

That did nothing for his erection either. How strange to be talking and drinking coffee with a hard on!

"Looks just like it did before to me. Very nice! So sex with Tom is back up to speed then?"

"Better if anything -- when I'm not tired -- really good actually. What about you -- after what went on with Zara over the Christmas holiday!"

"That was something, Zoe. She is a naughty little thing -- or rather big thing -- as you know. But my hand and I have been good friends since then."

They laughed. It was good talking to Zoe. No secrets!

"You need to find yourself a new lady, Gary. I can see playing with young Zara is fun and me sometimes has been good but you need companionship and something based on romance not sex."

"Perhaps. Once bitten, twice shy. I'm perfectly happy. Never been happier. If something happens then maybe, but I am not actively looking."

Well, perhaps you should... oh sorry!"

Zoe's left breast was suddenly oozing milk. It formed a big drop which lengthened and dropped to her thigh and it was clear it was not going to stop in a hurry.

"Oh, they do that. Charlie did not feed too well this morning and I am, as you can see Gary, a little full. I mean, do you want to feel how firm they are? You can."

Gary was not loath and they certainly were firm -- taut would be a good word! Full would clearly be another! Just touching the left one made the leaking worse -- it sprayed a little. Gary found it really rather erotic.

Firm breasts: firm penis.

"Come on Gary; help me out, you know you want to."

"Express your milk?"

"Don't be silly, you can if you like but I think you'd prefer to suck! But be gentle. They get sore you know."

It was all a little unexpected and none of this made Gary's erection any the less. Kneeling by Zoe he lent forward towards her left breast, pausing to watch the oozing milk.

"Can I really?"

"Of course you can. Tom does -- of course."

Tentatively Gary stuck out his tongue and licked. Quite amazing to be licking a milky engorged nipple. That just made the milk flow the more and Zoe pressed Gary to her; the nipple slipped fully into his mouth and he began to suck as the warm milk flowed. He drank. The milk very different from cows' milk from a bottle -- not just warm but sweet and a little watery. Lovely in itself but sexually to be drinking from a woman -- something else!

Zoe's hand stroking his head, "That's good, take it right in and suck and pull, suck and pull, there's a good boy."

Comforting as well as sexual.

"That feels better. Keep going Gary."

And he did for quite a time before finding himself being moved to the other breast and sucking that in turn into his mouth and feeling the milk spray.

As he sucked contentedly with his eyes closed Gary felt a hand on his cock, a hand gently touching and then stroking and feeling; a hand lifting his balls as if to feel their weight before fingers ringed his penis and began to move the skin rhythmically in time with his sucks.

"Your balls feel full and hard like my breasts did. Do they need emptying too? Would you like me to do that? Are you going to empty them for Zoe? Are they sore? I'll ease the discomfort. Poor Gary, no one to help him. Never mind, Zoe knows what to do."

And Zoe did! Lovely to suck on a breast and drink the warm milk as he was gently masturbated by his neighbour. Lovely to feel his own 'milk' rising as he sucked and felt himself ejaculating freely, unseeing and unconcerned where it all was going -- Zoe was in charge of that! Spurt, spurt, spurt went his penis as he sucked more milk from Zoe -- perhaps a little harder than before. A long orgasm with plenty of semen -- he couldn't see it coming like he might in the shed but he could certainly feel it!

Falling from the nipple Gary could see the damage. It was over both of them and dripping from Zoe's hand. She was laughing, her eyes bright. "Was that good, Gary? You've certainly done it again!"

"Yes, Zoe. I have to say your milk is lovely and thank you for the other thing."

"Look at me, Gary, milk on one thigh and your cum on the other. What do I look like?"

"Sexy as anything, Zoe, sexy as anything!"

"You're like a geyser when you erupt, Gary; I'd not forgotten, but even so... it still takes me aback."

Well, that was all rather surprising. From our vantage point that was all quite a shock. What strange goings on in this neighbourhood! Perhaps we should take another peek at No. 54.

Gary was indeed back in business. Not actually fucking Zoe -- and Zara, of course, was not around -- but regularly employed in dealing with the surplus milk situation; sometimes with accompanying masturbation, sometimes just the milking on its own. Being called around just as Zoe was going out, finding Charlie already in the buggy, standing in Zoe's hallway with her blouse and nursing bra undone and just dealing with the excess was fun enough. Zoe waiting patiently as he drank. She said it was so much easier than using a breast pump. Then, finding himself walking back up Zoe's garden rather full of milk whilst she went out the front door comfortably emptied. It all felt decidedly odd! What would Melanie Evans think if she saw him not only naked in the loke but with milk around his mouth!

It was months ago but clearly Zoe had not forgotten and it was she rather than Gary who mentioned the muesli -- the special breakfast he had asked for; it was Zoe who suggested he came around for breakfast and it was Zoe who reminded him about wanting to have his breakfast muesli swimming in fresh warm girl milk straight from the source.

"You said if I got pregnant you wanted me to express and fill your cereal bowl. Fair's, fair you said."

"Oh, was that after I..."

"Yes -- strawberries and man cream! Naughty but nice."

And so when he got to Zoe's house the bowl of muesli was on the table all ready with a spoon but so too was a bowl of strawberries just sitting there all innocent and also with a spoon. It was obvious to Gary that something very kinky was about to happen. Zoe was all talk as she made them a cup of tea, talking about this and that and Charlie of course and poor Tom. Apparently, and Zoe was never one to be reticent about her sexual relations with her husband, he had woken all ready to fuck and they were just getting going when little Charlie woke up crying for a feed -- and that had been that!

"He's fast asleep now and I'm really rather full again. How much milk do you like on your muesli?"

Gary smiled as he watched Zoe opening her blouse and undoing her bra, "Quite a lot really!"

Zoe slipped out of her top and bra and there her two breasts were again so much bigger than usual, very firm with milk and the nipples extended. Already with just the prospect of expressing herself, milk was forming on the nipples. Gary watched fascinated as she leant forward over the cereal bowl and began. He was a little surprised to see it was not the nipple she squeezed but instead she used her thumb and forefinger well away from the nipple alternately squeezing and releasing the breast between them and building up a good rhythm. The milk began to flow or rather squirt onto the cereal.

It was almost surreal. Usually -- well always -- Gary simply got the milk bottle or carton from the 'fridge. He had read stories when he was young of camping holidays on the farm and the milk coming warm and fresh from the cow and being taken back all frothy and creamy in an enamel jug but this was something else. No cow -- he had never thought of Zoe in such a term! But here it was coming the fresh girl milk he had fantasised over.

"Would you like to try, Gary?" He did not think she meant the milk but the milking.

It took a bit of fumbling and practice but soon Gary's hand had the rhythm going. It had been amazing just sucking on the nipple but this had another sexual feel altogether. First one breast and then the other. It would have been nice to have worked them both at once but he would have missed the bowl with one or the other! Quite fun too to have had Zoe on all fours to milk so as to complete the bovine analogy but she might not have been so pleased if he moved to cover her in a bull like manner!

It was not quick but after a time there was Gary's muesli swimming in Zoe's warm milk.

"There you are Gary, stop now and leave some for Charlie -- it's meant for him really not you greedy men."

What would Tom have thought if Zoe had been filling both his and Gary's cereal bowls! The two men calmly sitting down to eat their breakfast.

Gary sat and ate; never had he enjoyed his muesli so much -- warm and sweeter than usual.

"Aren't you going to have your strawberries, Zoe?"

"Not yet."

Gary knew what was coming -- well, to the point, it was going to be him who would be coming!

"Are you sure -- given Tom had to dash off -- you wouldn't rather..."

"Gary -- that would be more than touching. I'm a married woman. No, you've milked me and now you I'm going to milk you. Simple as that. Now stand up over by the strawberries."

Of course Gary had come around naked, of course his erection had been up and down like a yoyo and he was as used as anything to being naked with Zoe but it was still strange to walk around the table and position his penis opposite a bowl of fruit and know what he was about to do

"Off you go," said Zoe.

And just like in his shed Gary began to wank as he looked at Zoe's lovely naked breasts. She got up from the table and slowly, for his benefit, undid and unzipped her jeans. Pink panties came into view and then the start of her dark bush and then down they all came leaving her naked and very desirable. Was she perhaps going to relent and let him fuck? But no, she sat down again, placed one foot on another chair and, very much in the clear sight of Gary, began to play with herself. It is always good seeing a girl playing with herself and Gary found it very stimulating.

"This is nice Gary. Of course I come first then you -- and then I have my breakfast!"

Gary slowed and gazed at Zoe's fingers stirring, entering and flicking her clit -- diddling it as the word goes. It was like their early days when they had masturbated together in the garden. Gaining sexual stimulation from just watching the other.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12