Inside the Playroom

Story Info
Master slave use the new playroom.
882 words
4
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a leash onto the black leather collar that my slut wears as her devotion to her Master. I lead her to the playroom where I will enjoy giving both pain and pleasure to her.

I see both fear and lust in the slut's eyes. She knows that she will receive the full attention of her Master and will submit to anything He desires.

I take her to a bench where I lay her on her back, her knees over the edge and I strap her feet so her legs are spread and her moist pussy inviting. I pull her arms above her head and hand cuff them allowing her large wonderful tits to beg to be sucked and kissed.

Taking a ridding crop with its flat leather end and I gently spank her pussy lips causing her to squirm, but her restraints make it impossible to avoid my enjoyment. I watch the swollen lips of her cunt as they drip her womanly juices. I drag it up and down the lips of her pussy and then tease her clit. I watch her face, twisted in lust as she wiggles under my spanking.

Then I turn the riding whip around so the handle (shaped like a cock) is at her hole. I tease her; tell her "Slut, you like it. Admit it. You are my whore, My cunt. Beg me to fuck you with the whip."

The words come from her lovely lips in a whisper, "Please Master, oh I'm wet and want you to use me. Please Master take your cunt and do what you wish. I beg you."

Pushing the head of the handle pass her entrance I go until three inches are in her and then began to move it in and out slowly, teasing, fucking My slave. After every two strokes I push another inch into her seeing her trying to push up her hot ass, wanting to feel more and more of the foreign object fucking her makes my cock throb.

Soon I have all seven inches driving in and out of her, a leer on my face as I get even rougher, pushing it in and out, fucking her, raping her with it. After I watch her eyes roll back and her mouth open as she lets out a loud moan and her pussy drips with her juices do I pull it out. I move to the side and with one hand I pull her head so she is looking at me. "Lick your juices for the crop slave. Make it clean and then I will allow you the divine pleasure of sucking your Master.

The submissive slave opens her mouth and as I hold it across her lips licks the pussy juice from it. I turn it so she gets every inch free of her cum. Then I turn it and with the leather flat I spank her tits, first one and then the other. Her stiff nipples point in the air as I touch the crop to each. I spank the full mounds of flesh, enjoying how they sway and leave little red marks. Then I take the whip and slide it down her belly to her pussy and flick it across her clit. I lay the whip down and bring my lips to her right tit. I kiss and then pull on the nipple. Ohhh, the sweet mounds drive me crazy with lust for her. I suck on it as I reach across and squeeze the other, digging my fingers into her tit flesh. I suck hard and then I bite her nipple till she cries out.

Then I rise up and move back to her head I put my cock at her lips; "Suck your Master like the whore that you are. You are My cock sucking slut. I love how your lips please Me. Suck Me slave."

She opens her mouth and I put the head in and enjoy how her tongue tastes the precum and teases the slit of My cock. I allow her to take move in her mouth and then I grab her head and began to fuck her face. Suck a loving face. The mouth takes My cock and fucks it. I keep the pleasure for several minutes, sometimes fucking her face, and sometimes allowing her to lick and kiss it rubbing it on her lips and cheeks.

When I am close I pull it away from her cock sucking mouth and move to the end of the table. I grab my wet throbbing stiff prick and rub it against her cunt. Then I put the head at her love hole and slide it in. In more and more till my balls are pressed against her. Then I grab her hips and start fucking her. Fucking My slave, My cunt, My love. I ram it in with long hard strokes, wanting to fill her with my seed.

My slave moans and cries out as she feels her Master fuck her. Little sounds of pleasure as I shove it deep enjoying how her cunt squeezes it. I feel the energy of my cum ready to explode and one last time I push hard driving it deep and then I feel myself shoot my seed into her belly.