Inside The Xbox

Story Info
What happens if all your save files were alive...?
7k words
4.3
14.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The xbox flicked off and the television cut. The young boy who owned the console yawned widely and crawled into his bed, done with his colorful and bright hobby for the day. Inside the xbox, things lie dormant. Almost.

The harddrive, containing hard earned save files and marking down skillful achievements, the characters of the games were there alive and moving.

Shepard stretched her arms above her head and yawned widely. A hard time of fighting the Reapers made for quite a long few weeks, as he had played for quite some time. Obviously he wasn't in control of her every second, time still passed for her when she went to sleep or something in game, but she was still locked inside the game until he stopped playing. She wanted nothing more than to sit down in the Micro-Pub, have a drink and kick back. Since the new DLC had come out for her game, Mass Effect, the young boy who owned her games had been playing through the entire story again, making Shepard relive the entire war again. It wasn't particularly tramatic or anything, just tedious. He wasn't very good and his directions got Shepard killed alot. It would be a nice pace when she was retired and forgotten about, allowed to just live her life out in the Harddrive.

"Shepard! Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" The barkeep Joanna Dark asked as Shepard sat down at a booth in the Micro-Pub.

"Been a long while working there." Shepard sighed, laying her head back.

Joanna had been one of the first titles on the old xbox, and long since forgotten by their owner. She quickly became forgotten as newer games came out and she took her place as the barkeep of the Xbox's most popular watering hole. Along with her, the young elf Kameo was the waitress. She was another launch title who's save file was long since forgotten.

"What can I get you darling?" Joanna asked.

"Just a beer thanks." Shepard said.

"Here you are hon." Kameo said, bringing her the bottle.

"Hey Shep! Lookin' like you've had a hard time, me thinks you need to loosen up and have fun!" An obnoxious voice called out behind her. A bright, colorful woman danced about and fell into the seat across from her.

"Hello Harley, how have you been?" Shepard asked the spunky young blonde.

She had two blonde pigtails, one dyed red and one dyed black. Her outfit was of leather and lace, showing a lot of skin. She had split colors down the middle, entirely red and black. Her tight corset of belts made her breasts pop and her tight leggings left little to the imagination, leaving her crotch only covered by a small pair of panties. Her face had pale white paint with black around her eyes and bright cherry red on her lips.

"Just been bouncing around here having fun where I can." Harley laughed.

"Hey ladies, can I join you?" Lara asked as she stepped in front of her.

"Oh hey Croft, how's that tight ass doing?" Harley giggled.

"You know, still a little new so I get called out often enough. Weird thing is that the kid sometimes just has me walk close to a wall and stand there. I think he's tweaking with the camera, trying to stare at my ass for a long while or something." Lara said as Harley scooted over to give her room to sit down.

"Yea, yea. I get that too." Harley nodded, "Little perv is probably jacking off to us. I spend half my time in that game in training mode staring at that muscle nut Superman. Damn Lakitu is spending his time zooming circles around me. I hate that he's been the cameraman for friggen ever. I swear he gets a sick pleasure out of staring at us like that."

"The few times he's had that camera on, I've seen him. He's just a kid, probably still trying to figure out the female form." Kameo said, stopping by their table for a moment, "But honestly, what's it matter? Camera is also behind you staring at your ass anyway."

"Yea, I wouldn't mind being there though. That outfit of yours Shepard, it makes your ass look awesome." Harley teased, waggling a finger at her, "I could stare at it all day."

"Oh come on, people have been staring at my ass longer than either of you." Lara said, "Plus, how can you beat these shorts?"

She motioned at her short-shorts and bare legs.

"Looks like we have a while to kill. If the schedule is the usual, he won't be back on for twelve or fifteen hours." Shepard said, glancing up at the digital clock behind the bar, "You girls want to spend the night together?"

"You know just how to make a psychotic villainess feel all fuzzy inside." Harley giggled happily, jumping up to stand on the bench seat. She stepped up and stood on the table, squatting there with a playful look on her face.

"Come on, let's go back to my save file." Shepard said, finishing her beer in a gulp.

"What about my save? Mine is way more fun!" Harley said loudly.

"Yours is a battlefield, mine at least is a ship and a nice cozy cabin." Shepard said, jabbing a thumb over her shoulder.

"Oh you're no fun. What's so great about sex without knives and whips?" Harley sighed, "Okay fine, I'll settle for some lovey-dovey crap."

She stepped over the things on the table and sat down on the end of it.

"You know it's never that soft with Shepard. She's got all those dildos and vibrators." Lara laughed.

"You girls in for a fun night?" Kameo asked.

"Yea, I really need to relax." Shepard said, scooting out and getting up.

"Wish I could go. I've got another few hours on my shift." Kameo sighed.

"Well maybe next time you sexy little elf." Harley said, smacking Kameo on the ass hard enough to make her jump.

"Come on, I'm getting antsy." Lara said, getting quickly to her feet.

Harley stood up and followed them out of the Micro-Pub. Their favorite watering hole was down a small alley off the central disc. Out into the central disc, the noise from the characters crisscrossing it hit them like a train. The room was a hundred yards across in the shape of a large disc. Dozens of doors off the central disc led to different parts of the hard drive. One of the largest doorways, only smaller than the console doorway, led to the main save files. Characters constantly streamed in and out of it, going to jobs and other businesses on the hard drive.

Down the save game hall, they reached the Mass Effect door. The walls of the hall were a clean white, contrasting with all the different doors that led off it. The door they stood in front of was a large silver door akin to those on Shepard's ship, The Normandy SR-2. Light in the center of it spun when Shepard touched it and the door split in four directions, exposing a large swirling blue portal. They stepped through it and bright light engulfed them. It took them into the Mass Effect save file and deposited them into Shepard's bedroom on the Normandy. Being a save file, it would deposit the characters wherever they belonged and because Harley and Lara weren't part of Mass Effect, they were sent along with Shepard.

Her quarters were simple, just containing a bed, a table, a couch, a desk and a chair. There was a door that led into a bathroom and shower. Along one wall was a large fish tank, remnants of the ship having been made by the commercial company, Cerberus.

"I'll just lock the door real quick." Shepard grinned, turning around to touch the number pad.

"Ahh, this is always nice." Lara sighed, "I love your save file Shepard. It's always so peaceful."

She watched the fish in the tank swirl around and flit about the tank.

"Woo!" Harley called as she threw herself at Shepard's bed.

She undid the belts across her torso and arched her back to pull her top off. She shoved her leggings off and sent her panties with them, baring her entire body.

"Alright! So who thinks they can make me cum today?" Harley teased, running fingers up her pussy. There was a playful, curley little 'J' shaven out of her pubic hair above her pussy.

"Is she serious?" Lara said, pointing at her.

"Oh yea. It's a game to her because she takes such intense sensations to cum." Shepard nodded, starting to unclip her worn black armor.

"Challenge accepted." Lara nodded, taking of her pack and hip guns. She stripped off her top and pushed down her shorts, kicking off her boots at the same time. Her long brown pony-tail bounced about behind her head as she crawled down onto the bed.

"Oooh. Really?" Harley grinned, running her hands up Lara's arms.

"I like a challenge." Lara whispered, locking lips with the jester-like woman. Lara pushed her back on the bed and kissed her more passionately, straddling her waist.

"A delicious sight to be sure." Shepard following them onto the bed. She ran her hands up Lara's ass, feeling the taut muscle beneath. Her head lowered and she dug her tongue into the beautiful brunette pussy.

"Ohhh! Good!" Lara moaned in surprise. Shepard licked and teased her nethers.

"What about me?" Harley said in a pouting manner.

Shepard slipped a finger into Harley's cunt, feeling it's wet innards squeeze around her. She teased further in and the strange girl moaned loudly.

"Where are the toys?" Lara asked, glancing over her shoulder.

"Drawer." Harley cooed, pointing at the bed-side stand.

Lara got off her and slipped to the edge of the bed. In the drawer, she found a plethora a sexy things. Everything from vibrating beads to a gigantic dildo that looked like it had been shaped after a horse's phallus. She chose a chrome-covered vibrator of ten inches and smiled deviously.

"Here we go." Lara said, turning around.

"Mmm, starting small..." Harley sighed as Shepard's tongue rubbed her clitoris around.

"I had planned on it, yes." Lara said, shooing Shepard away from her cunt.

She turned the vibrator on and nestled it between Harley's wet lips. It buzzed and sent feelings of ecstasy up her body. She slid it deeper and sank it up to her fingers, teasing the deep corners of Harley's pussy.

"Ohhh yes! That's good." Harley moaned happily.

"I could use some of that." Shepard said, leaning over to pluck an egg out of the drawer. She turned it on low and teased her pussy gently, cooing in pleasure. She sat back against the headboard and played with herself as she watched the other two.

"You like that? I bet you won't last as long as you think." Lara said, sliding the vibrator in and out of her hole.

"Oh babe, you're gonna have to do a lot more." Harley giggled.

"Let's see what else I can do." Lara said, digging through the drawer, "Oh here we go. You'll enjoy this one."

She pulled up a large buttplug and waved it back and forth.

"That looks marvelous." Shepard moaned, slipping the bead inside herself. She touched her clit and twiddled it around.

"Here we go." Lara said, pulling the vibrator out of Harley. She used her juices to wet the buttplug all over, rubbing it against her pussy lips and dipping it's tip inside her. When it was good and gooey with her juices, she slipped it down and pushed it against her asshole. She pushed and pushed, easing the large shape into her asshole. She spun it slowly and eased it further. When Harley's ass had finally stretched over the large bump of the buttplug, it seemed to get pulled inside her, settling within her innards tightly.

"Oooh! That's nice and big!" Harley sighed, squirming her legs a bit.

Lara slipped the vibrator up inside of herself and turned it on, letting it's buzzing length slide completely inside her.

"Ohhh! God that's good." Lara moaned, her body shaking a little, "Now... now let's take you down..."

She went straight for the big gun, grabbing the horse-cock dildo.

"I've never... actually used that one... Bought it as a novelty." Shepard moaned, twiddling one of her nipples as she played more voraciously with her pussy.

"This is gonna be good... Even my darling Joker hasn't tried something so big yet." Harley giggled teasingly. She spread her legs and wiggled her pelvis.

Lara's hands shuddered with pleasure as the vibrator inside her made her mind burn with pleasure. She lifted the dildo and pushed it against Harley's wet cunt. Harley pulled her lips wide, opening her cunt as wide as possible for the immense intruder. She arched her back in glorious bliss as the huge dildo penetrated her.

"My god... she's taking it." Shepard groaned, feeling her own orgasm approaching.

"Deeper... come on, deeper!" Harley cried out happily.

Lara pushed on the dildo, forcing Harley's tight cunt to stretch around it. Sixteen inches long and as thick as her arm, Lara couldn't believe Harley's cunt could take such punishment. It continued to disappear inside her, slowly distending her pelvis to show the size of it from outside her body.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Harley screamed, digging her nails into the bed.

"I'm cumming! Shit, I'm going to cum!" Shepard cried out, digging a finger into her pussy.

She came in a beautiful shower of sweet juices, spraying over her bed and disgorging the vibrating bead from her. She sank back, panting heavily as the other two continued on.

"This... is... it!" Lara moaned as she pushed the last bit of the huge dildo into Harley.

"Yes~!" Harley cried.

"Ohhhh I'm cumming!" Lara groaned, collapsing sideways on the bed.

She curled up and put her hand against her pussy, feeling her cunt sputter hot girl-cum across her thigh. She dug frantically for the vibrator inside her as she orgasmed, pulling it from her. She cried out and rolled onto her back, body finally collapsing from the ecstasy.

"Wahoo~! This feels so great!" Harley cried out with a wide smile, her hands grasping the base of the dildo. She pulled and pushed on it, feeling it's massive size pushing her pleasure unbelievably high. She finally came after another few seconds, her entire body thrashing in astounding orgasmic glory.

She cried out and fell limp, gasping heavily all the while. Her fingers shakingly pulled the gigantic thing from her cunt, leaving it a gaping hole from the pleasurable size. The three of them slowly passed out from the pleasure of everything that had happened.

*******

Lightning watched Shepard and the other two walk out the door.

"I remember when my game used to get played that much. I'm only still around as a nostalgia trip." Tifa sighed in depression, putting her head down on the table.

"Oh come now, people still play your game all the time. You're a classic." Lightning said, smacking Tifa playfully.

"Which means I'm old and mostly forgotten." Tifa sighed.

"Alright, that's it. Come with me. We're going back to my save and I'm going to make you cum like a fountain." Lightning said, grabbing Tifa's arm.

"What? No! You know I'm with Cloud!" Tifa cried in surprise as Lightning dragged her to her feet.

"Oh like Cloud would care. All men are the same, if you tell them you were fooling around with a girl, all they can think about is watching it." Lightning laughed, pulling Tifa out of the Micro-Pub.

They crossed the large, bustling white room of the Main Disc, heading down the Save File hall. They headed into the Final Fantasy Thirteen door, a dull blue door covered in silvery artwork. The portal brought them into Lightning's House. It wasn't actually a place in the game, but the files were there and Lightning lived there when the game wasn't being played.

The house was honestly the shape of half a bowling pin on it's side. It was set on two posts above a beautiful lake, a glass staircase and bridge connecting it to the beach.

The portal deposited them right in the middle of the home, near a brightly colored dining table with four red seats sitting around it. Lightning held onto Tifa and pulled her into the smaller half of her home, into the bedroom. The bed was large and found, set up on a bit of a pedestal. Lightning shoved a hand under Tifa's crotch and lifted her up over her head, flipping her over on her back on the bed.

"Whoa! That was fun!" Tifa laughed, her eyes wide and her long black hair splayed around her.

"Just take it, let everything go." Lightning said, leaning down on her. She pressed her lips to Tifa's and slipped her tongue into her mouth.

"Ahhh... Fine." Tifa sighed.

"Good, get naked." Lightning said, starting to take her own clothes off.

Both of them stripped and Tifa crawled back to lay on the pillows. Lightning moved up on her and kissed her again. Their bodies rubbed against one another and they made out more passionately.

"And hell, if Cloud complains, just invite me over and he'll shut his mouth quick." Lightning smiled, running her hands down Tifa's slender form.

She slipped back and spread Tifa's legs, staring at her beautifully shaven pussy. It's sexy pink folds glistened with just a hint of wetness. Lightning planned to fix that. Before the night was over, she would be drenched and squirting all over the soft blue sheets beneath them.

"Mmm... Such a pretty color down here." Lightning cooed, wasting no time in digging her tongue in.

"Ahhh! That's good." Tifa said, "Cloud never does this good..."

"A girl knows what a girl wants." Lightning chuckled softly, wrapping her arms around Tifa's thighs as she continued to lick.

"Not fair that only you get to." Tifa pointed out.

"Right you are." Lightning said and she turned around, putting her body over Tifa's. She settled her pussy right down on her mouth, feeling her tongue slip out to pleasure her.

"Oh yes, that's a delicious pussy." Tifa said between licks.

Both of the girls lapped eagerly at one another, drawing out the sweet, salty juices from each others' pussy. Tongues slipped between the folds of tingling cunts and moans rang out in the small room.

Tifa quickly found out that Lightning was a fan of her ass being teased. She moaned the loudest when Tifa ran a thumb around her butt, prodded it playfully and pleasurably. It made her pussy become drenched in juices.

Lightning, on the otherhand, discovered Tifa's weakspot to be a ticklish little bit between her pussy and ass. It made her pussy convulse and her ass clench when she touched it teasingly.

Their bodies entwined in beautiful passion, pleasure burned in their mind like wildfire. It drove them to greater heights of ecstasy. It soon grew beyond the control of either of them and they couldn't stand it any longer.

"Let... Let me get something... special..." Lightning moaned, reaching across the bed. She reached under one of her pillows and pulled out a long dildo. A beautiful cock head on either side, it's purple length was glorious. Lightning teased her own pussy with it and slipped it inside. She moaned and arched her back, feeling it's length sink deep inside herself. She moved forward and nudged it against Tifa's wet hole. It sank readily into her innards and Tifa cried out happily.

"So big~!" Tifa called joyously.

Lightning moaned happily as she felt the vibrations of the mutual fucking course through her own pelvis. New pleasure shocked through her and she fell foward on top of Tifa. The dildo was flexible and glorious, bending to stay deep inside both their holes while they hugged one another. They moved their crotches back and forth, eager for more pleasure.

"More! More!" Tifa cried out, her arms wrapped tightly around Lightning's sweaty, hot body. They writhed and rolled across the bed together, eager for their mutual orgasm.

"This is amazing!" Lightning swooned as she fucked, and was fucked by, Tifa.

"I think... I think I'm... gonna cum..." Tifa grunted and stammered, her eyes slowly starting to roll back.

They thrust back and forth for a moment more.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Me... me too." Lightning moaned.

In a beautiful union of pleasure, they came at the same time, unleashing an uncontrollable steam-roller of orgasms. They cried out and moaned loudly, squeezing one another tighter as they fought to deal with the wild pleasure.

"Oh my god!!" Lightning screamed loudly, pushing her face into the pillow next to Tifa.