Inside Your Essence

Story Info
Erotic short of a "chance meeting" and erotic first date.
945 words
4.13
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The name spilled from her luscious lips like warm maple syrup—Essence. Her eyes looked right through me until I felt completely naked. Essence was a slim, brown manifestation of sexuality. I had actually seen her at the stoplight and made an illegal lane change to get in behind her. I followed her into the mall and set myself up for a "chance" meeting in the men's department. Was she shopping for her dad? If she wasn't, by the time she got to the checkout she'd be ready to exchange whomever she was shopping for. I asked for her phone number.

"No, but I'll take yours." She replied. Damn! I would have rather she asked me to take her to the jewelry department to pick out a gift. That I could accept! I reluctantly gave her my digits and told her to call me and we can have dinner.

I left the store immediately and by the time I settled in behind the steering wheel, my phone rang. All work and no play! I didn't recognize the number. I answered, a bit irritated but suddenly a chill immediately made its way down my neck and slithered down my back. That maple syrup voice greeted my ear in a most sensual and flirtatious fashion.

"This is Essence. Do you remember me?"

She's playful.

"Look. You told me that you'd like to have dinner sometime and I was wondering if tonight would be okay." She said.

I played along and told her that I vaguely remembered her.

"Well let me refresh your memory. You almost sideswiped my car making an illegal lane change to follow me into Bergner's." An evil chuckle followed.

Busted! I quickly agreed to have dinner with her before she decided to file an order of protection instead. "Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"You decide. Pick me up at 6:30. Oh yea, have flowers." She gave me the address and the line was dead.

As I approached her door, my thoughts raced from what she would be wearing to what I would say to sound clever. With a very fashionable bunch of tulips in my grasp, I decided I'd have to hug her because my palm was sweating profusely. I knocked on the door and without delay it opened. A smooth brown frame appeared from behind it. The image that I had fantasized about had just met my sight. Essence wasn't dressed for dinner. I mean she wasn't dressed at all! She was casually adorned with a tennis bracelet and choker accessorized with a chain hanging carelessly between her firm breasts and resting on her navel. Not the bondage type, sexy. Her lips were graced with sexy earth tone lipstick. Her full rounded hips hinted from the front what was to come from the rear view. She was barefoot, sexy and not ready to go out...just ready.

"Well don't stand there with the blood rushing from your head. Put my flowers in the vase on the table." She turned to walk away and I believe I got lightheaded. Beautiful, round and tight her ass swayed as though it were greeting me as well.

We met on the couch. Essence easily conversed with me naked as the day she was born. I managed to focus on the words escaping her lips and not the lips that sat silent. After some conversation both lips became silent. As sensual music filled the air, I found her lips on mine in a kiss that gave passion a new name. My hands found themselves exploring every tantalizing curve of her frame. We continued to kiss deeper until I found myself planting kisses down her neck that sprouted buds of ecstasy between our glistening bodies. I gave ample attention to each round breast. Circling each perfect nipple with my tongue and caressing the other with an experienced palm. Leaving both breasts in capable hands, I continued my voyage to Essence's waiting and rapidly moistening lips. I kissed the lips like I would any other. Deep and passionate kisses until I found Essence's impatiently erect clit. I rolled it between my lips and slowly made love to it with my tongue.

Essence mouthed a few words and panted heavily. A small gasp came from her throat as I teased her clit. Firmly grasping the back of my head and bringing me farther inside her, I met her challenge by cupping her soft cheeks in my hands and fully penetrated her flowing epicenter with my tongue. She turned me over and mounted my face and commenced a slow circular grind on my anxious lips. I gently engaged her erect nipples and breasts with my hands. With one fluid motion Essence had made her way onto my curious erection. With nothing to be ashamed of I watched as my large organ repeatedly entered and escaped its prison of pleasure. Her juices that remained on my taste buds now dripped onto my midsection. She was warm and welcoming. I had found the essence of pleasure. In an intense face-to-face, we kissed and explored one another's bodies. She continued an unrelenting session of root to head stroking. I felt like I was reaching deeper and deeper inside her. My climax was simmering to a boil and the warm, smooth sounds leaving Essence were indicators of her level of pleasure and weren't helping me maintain any degree of composure. Our juices were starting to have voices of their own as they mixed with the air and friction between our sex. My seed left me and filled Essence with warm passion juice. Shortly after she finally exploded onto my rapidly retreating hard on--Where's dinner?