Insomnia Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol Learns more about her mysterious neighbor.
2.6k words
4.49
19k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The object that Carol accidentally brushed against was a stout rope with a metal link tied to the end. It was just above her head. The rope was hanging from a box that was attached to the floor beam above. It had wires running from the enclosure so she guessed that it must have an electric motor inside to pull on the rope. Looking around the room, she could see other straps and leather restraints lying on the bench of a universal gym. Several lengths of thick rope lay draped over the bars of the large piece of exercise equipment. She spotted a leather object threaded with many laces lying on the bench. Picking it up she could see that it was a hood with only a hole in the middle where the person's nose would be. There were a series of leather laces running up the back where the hood was tightened in place she surmised. A shiver ran up her spine as she stared at the expressionless mask. Was this being used on the woman from last night? Nearly lost in the shadow of the bars, a cluster of leather strands with a handle could be seen beside the weight-lifting bench. She bent over to investigate and picked it up. The leather straps fell limply from the woven leather handle.

"This must be what made the whipping sounds that she heard last night." She thought to herself.

The smell of fresh leather was pungent as she picked it up, running her fingers through the multitude of soft leather tendrils. The leather felt surprisingly supple as she repeatedly stroked it across her hand and forearm.

"Would you like to feel it against your body?" a deep voice came from the darkness behind her.

She was so startled that she dropped the flogger as both of her arms lifted in surprise. Two firm hands held her firmly by the shoulders, preventing her from turning around. She could feel her face blush with embarrassment.

"My dear Carol, what were we going to do with you?" he asked rhetorically.

She remained quiet, doubting that the question was open to suggestions.

"I see that you find this interesting, my dear," he said in a calm yet commanding voice. "Would you like a lesson?"

"Um, lesson? I'm so sorry that I came down here uninvited ..."

He cut her off, "You may find it exciting to be bound and dominated. Have you ever been tied? Given up control and let a man have his way with you?"

"Um...No."

"Good! You need to feel the exhilaration of having the ropes wrapped around your limbs, holding you still. Then I'm going to give you a little taste of domination since you've been caught snooping and should be punished. Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, neighbor. Now, hold out your hands," he demanded.

Carol wasn't sure whether to obey or run. The guilt of being caught nosing around in his basement made her feel as though she deserved whatever he had in mind yet he did use the word "punishment." She stood frozen, her eyes fixed on the floor. He slowly turned her until she was facing him. He placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her head so their eyes would meet.

"Trust me," he said gently.

She could see that he was wearing a bathrobe. As a distraction she wondered what he was wearing beneath it. She slowly lifted her arms and held her hands out with her fingers clasped. He opened her clenched fists and placed her palms together. She watched with trepidation and he placed the thick, soft rope around her wrists just below her thumbs. John placed one end lengthwise along her forearms so it would lie under the wraps of rope. He lined up her hands and continued to wrap the rope again and again around her wrists and forearms. He was careful to keep the rope neatly wound without letting it cross over anywhere.

"I like to use a lot of wraps to minimize the bruising from the rope," he explained as he completed the wrapping and pulled the two ends to tighten the bundle of rope around her wrists. "We can't send you back to work with visible marks on your body."

Pulling the ends together he tied them first to bind her hands then made another loop that projected past her fingers.

"This loop will hook into that hook from the ceiling that you were playing with," he described to her so she would know what was coming next.

Carol could feel herself shaking as she watched things gain momentum. She felt like she was already under his control and she couldn't stop the wheels from turning.

He took her arms by the loop and led her over to the hook. Lifting her arms up he clicked the rope into the clasp on the hook. John picked up something that resembled a remote control and pressed a button. The sound of a motor whirring could be heard as the rope began to lift the hook. Her arms were brought up over her head. Since she wasn't centered directly below the box the tension dragged her until her feet rose off the floor. Carol was swaying back and forth as she hung from the ceiling. John lowered the hook to set her feet back on the cold cement floor as she stopped swinging on the suspended rope.

"You're doing fine, Carol," he whispered in her ear as he approached her.

He stepped up to her from behind until he was in contact with her back. His warm breath could be felt on the back of her neck. She remained motionless. His hands stroked her sides as they reached down and pulled the jersey up to her shoulders, exposing her bare body. He pulled the garment completely over her head and somehow hung it on the ropes from which she was suspended. The basement air felt cool on her exposed skin. His touch felt remarkably warm as his fingers caressed her breasts, slowly circling her nipples. Carol shivered. She could feel the warm glow of blushing sweep across her face. She felt embarrassed and ashamed for snooping, but worse yet, terrified at what he was about to do. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. Her knees seemed to buckle involuntarily as her body slowly descended toward the floor. He raised the hook a few inches as he felt her sinking. Carol was now standing on her toes. She wanted to explain, but could not find the words. She wondered why he held this power over her.

He produced a soft black cloth that she recognized as a blindfold. He lifted it toward her eyes and wrapped it securely around her head, threading the cloth between her taut arms. The blindfold pulled on her hair when he drew the knot tight. She wondered whether the woman from last night had also stumbled upon his secret place in the basement. At least she was able to leave the next morning. She felt numb, as if in shock, yet strangely excited and aroused. A hundred thoughts raced through her mind.

"If you want to play the part of a curious intruder my pet, you must learn how to accept discipline and of course...punishment," he whispered into her ear.

His fingers felt the form of her smooth skin as he traced his fingertips over her quivering lips and cheeks. Shivers of delight radiated from his touch. His hands descended down her torso, stroking both breasts as he fondled her. Bringing his hands down to her groin, he ran his fingers over her thighs and briefly checked her slit.

"Are you getting wet already my pet!" he commented. "You must find this to be sexually arousing. Hmm, we'll see what we can do about that. By the way, was that you at my window last night?" he asked, sending another shiver of embarrassment up her spine for being caught for that act of indiscretion as well.

She wondered how much he knew and debated in her own mind whether to confess. His fingers held her nipples firmly in both hands.

"Yes," she replied in a soft voice.

"I like your honesty," he replied, still whispering near her ear. "We'll have to deal with that tonight as well."

He removed his hands from her body and stepped away. The sounds of him walking about, sorting through unknown objects and moving things could be heard over the steady tapping of rain against the windows. The sound of a match being struck and the scent of sulfur wafted through the air. She felt completely vulnerable suspended in this manner. Upon his return, she felt his foot against the insides of her feet as he spread her legs and fastened leather straps around her ankles. She could feel the restraint of the solid bar connecting and spreading her feet.

"What are you going to do to me?" she finally blurted out.

"I'm glad that you asked that question love. What would you like me to do with you? I have a variety of devices in my makeshift dungeon that we could play with. I could spank you a dozen different ways. I have a variety of devices that could fill any of the openings in your sweet body. Perhaps you'd like a little bit of everything. "

She didn't know how to respond to his sudden candor. Reading that book about the young woman who was seduced and dominated by her boss sounded erotic to her, but that was from the comfort and safety of her own chair at home. Being helpless as she felt at the moment, the thought of being violated by this man whom she barely knew was more than a bit frightening, yet at the same time, strangely erotic. He waited patiently for her to think about her predicament. He knew how uncomfortable silence could be and used it to his advantage.

He walked over to where the burning candle lay, flickering and reflecting its magical dance of light in the window glass. He brought it over to her where he held it in front of her, chest high. He watched her face, looking for the recognition that the candle was nearby. He slowly brought it closer when there had been no response.

"I smell a candle," she finally acknowledged.

Ignoring her remark he waved it under her chin and nose. He watched with sadistic delight as she sniffed and tried to figure out what was happening. He brought it down toward her waist where he moved it back and forth so that the heat could be felt on her breasts. She squirmed uncomfortably, backing away as best she could. Dropping down on one knee he lowered the candle between her legs so she could feel the heat on her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she finally cried out, not knowing whether he intended to hurt her.

"Trust me?" he said simply as he blew out the candle. "You have to trust me, dear."

She could smell the smoke from the extinguished candle and no longer felt the heat. She felt as though she had let him down by panicking when she doubted whether he would keep her safe.

A sudden sting was felt on her buttocks. She flinched as much from the surprise as the sensation itself. His hand ran soothingly over the affected area before a second slap. She gasped aloud after the second spank of his hand on her bare bottom.

"Oh look at the rosy red color," he commented as he seductively stroked her bottom. He ran his fingers between her legs until he just teased her clit.

She knew that he had succeeded in seducing her. She felt so turned on and horny that she just wanted him to take her up to his bed. She could feel her eyes becoming misty, even beneath the blindfold. Her heart was racing by the time he suddenly stopped.

"I think that's enough for what you did last night," he remarked as he stepped away once again.

Once again she heard the whir of the motor overhead as the rope was let out of the box, setting her firmly on the floor once again. The motor continued to run, removing the tension from her arms and letting them pivot down to just above her head. She waited anxiously; hoping that this first lesson would be this brief, but she didn't know what he might do next.

She felt his presence and heard his breathing as he moved around her. She was startled again when his mouth pressed against the back of her neck from behind. He nuzzled her neck with his lips and tongue. The sensation was both erotic and tickled at the same time. His hands ran over her body, tracing the curves from her hips to her breasts. He cupped both hands under her breasts, gently stroking her nipples with his thumbs. Carol could feel that he must have removed his robe because it was definitely his bare skin that pressed against her back. Shudders of pleasure made her knees grow weak. Running his hand down her belly, he brushed over her fluff with the palm of one hand. She sighed as his fingers followed her crease from the bottom of her slit up to the hood of her clitoris. His fingers paused, skillfully manipulating her bud and probing deeper into her vagina. She tensed as his finger pressed against her g-spot, rubbing up and down. The palm of his other hand ran across her nipples with a circular motion. She could feel the tension on her arms increasing as her legs weakened with her arousal. The sound of the wetness was audible as he ran two fingers in and out of her vagina. Her moans became louder and more sustained as she reveled in the feelings of pleasure. His body pressed against hers from behind as she gyrated with him. She could feel his bare chest against her back as he nuzzled against her. As exquisite as his fingers felt, she longed for him to fuck her. She wondered how long the tremors and muscle spasms could last before she dropped from exhaustion.

The motor sprung to life once again as her arms were lowered another foot or so. He un-clipped the hook.

"I think that's enough for the first time, don't you?" He said as he began to untie the blindfold. "I trust that I can leave you alone in your bed for the rest of the night or maybe I need to bring you to my room just to keep an eye on you."

He slipped the blindfold from her eyes. The single bulb on the ceiling made her squint at first.

"The sun will be coming up in a few hours he told her. Let's get you back to bed for a bit of sleep."

He tossed the jersey to her and took his robe in hand as he clicked off the ceiling light. After allowing her to slip back into the jersey, he took her in his arm and led her to the stairway. She felt safe somehow in the arms of her new master. They walk silently together to head back upstairs. She glances out the same window as she had peered through before with an entirely new perspective.

"This time when I put you to bed I expect you to still be there when I get up," he said with his big charming smile.

She smiled back. She definitely needed some time to process what had just happened here on this night. He guided her back to the guest bedroom and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I'll let you know when breakfast is ready," he said as she crawled back under the covers,

She pulled the jersey out from under the covers and set it aside as he turned off the lights.