Insomnia's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the first taste, she moans in pleasure, sending her hot breath across the length of his cock. Shivering hard hearing his evident pleasure, she looks up to him, moving her lips around the head of his cock, murmuring softly into his skin, in a pleading voice, "Please... my Master, please let your slave girl pleasure you with her mouth."

In a strangely quiet voice he commands "Do so, now. But, be prepared, I'll indulge your curiosity and gentle attentions only for some time, then I will fuck the taste out of your mouth."

She shivers hard, gasping at the forthright, blunt way he puts it. She pinches her eyes closed hard, trying not to be scared and to just live in the moment. Leaning her head to the side, she begins to kiss the underside of his swollen cock, letting it rest on top of her face as her tongue traces the pulsing veins, weaving their way down to the very root of him. She nuzzles her lips against the junction of the base of his cock and where his balls drop beneath. Using her tongue, she gently tickles the skin here, running her wet tongue in circles, then pulling back a small way and blowing a cool jet of air. She hears his soft chuckle in response and sees his balls tighten closer to his body. She uses her tongue to kiss her way down, pushing her head up under him, opening her mouth and sucking one ball gently into her mouth, massaging up and in with her tongue. She moans softly in a sensual tone that sends vibrations to his very core. Her eyes flutter open and he is staring down at her, his dark eyes narrow in a hard look that sends a shiver through her senses again. She continues her sucking and gentle massaging pressure on the other one, in her mind imagining the seed readying itself to eject all over her face. She blinks her eyes closed, being shocked of where her mind is going.

He watches her facial expressions, reading them like an open book, sensing her erotic thoughts she does not give voice to. It will take time, but he will learn everything there is to know about this girl. He reaches down to caress her face, bringing his hand up under her chin.

She pushes her tongue up between his balls and draws it slowly back lower behind them. He lifts his foot up to rest on the side of the tub, giving the curious girl more access as he stares, seeing her disappear between his legs. He feels a shiver as her tongue pushes into the soft skin of his perineum then trails back to rim around his asshole. She teases him running her tongue in circles, feeling his thighs flex in a pleasured response. A deep groan of pleasure resonates around the room as he takes his large hand in her wet hair, pulling her back to face his cock. She blushes madly thinking she did something wrong, when in reality it was all the teasing he wished for. He indulged her enough, time to take her mouth.

He pushes her back, "Open your mouth girl... and catch your breath, it's time now." She opens her mouth, offering her tongue. He takes his cock and slaps it against her tongue then nods to her wordlessly. She wraps her lips around his head, sucking it in with a moan of pleasure arising from both of the lovers, swirling her tongue around like a passionate French kiss. She teases the tiny hole for more precum then sucks him in deeper in her mouth, pressing her tongue up into the underside, dragging it forward and squeezing another few drops of that nectar out. He shakes his head in wonder, seeing her do this only with her mouth.

Her moan of pleasure of his taste sends his hand back down to caress her face, pushing her head back against the wall of the shower. He leans in pushing his cock in deeper suddenly and she's caught by surprise, gagging loudly as his thick head pushes into the back of her throat. He holds himself there riding out her gag reflex, seeing the panic in her eyes he locks his eyes to hers, shaking his head "no" and pushes in another half inch, nudging back and forth gently. He reaches down and caresses her tightly stretched lips with his thumb, as they near the base of his cock.

"Good girl, hold it... see who owns you" he soothes. She cannot breathe and her face reddens, her mind screaming in panic as she fights for air. He just shakes his head again "Trust... I want that more than your body, girl. Relax, you have no choice." Before the room begins to swim, she feels him pull out slowly and she coughs loud and gasps for air, tears from in her eyes again as she's terrified.

"You are mine, little one" he continues to stroke himself tracing his cock across her face while she composed herself. "Open your mouth now, deep breath." She obeys, and steels herself for the unknown that is to come, concentrating on the pleasure of this erotic encounter, feeling herself fall again over the edge, giving into him. He guides his cock into her mouth with purpose this time, straight in, savoring the thrill of the smooth roof of her mouth juxtaposed with the soft roughness of her tongue underneath. Reaching the tight back of her throat, he guides himself in long strokes not pushing past this part, teasing it. Looking down seeing his cock disappearing into the mouth of this beautiful collared slave he owns fills him with such carnal desire. He balances his weight on his feet, bending his knees and moves both hands to her head, nodding down to her.

She takes a final gasp and stares back into his eyes and feels her body relax and give completely into him, feeling the throbbing manflesh filling her mouth, stroking long and harder now in intensity. A loud groan escapes his mouth as he grips her head and begins to fuck her mouth harder, both hands using her hair for a grip. She shivers hard trying to repress the gags when he forces himself deeper in the inward thrust, but his rhythm picks up the pace her tongue actually begins to tingle, stimulated with the stroking. Suddenly he pushes the deepest he has ever gone, she feels her nose pressing against his pubic bone, his hair tickling her nose.

A ragged deep voice speaks down to her "Mine..." as her body begins to struggle against him. Her body and mind hold no doubt now, she relaxes and trusts him. He grinds in and out for a few inches, fucking her throat deeply, feeling his semen gathering and screaming to escape. He pulls back just as she's ready to faint from desire and lack of oxygen and shoves in and out a few more times, roaring with lust as he empties his seed deep in her throat. Another spasm shoots through him sending the last of his hot, sticky semen filling her mouth as he pulls out. She holds his seed obediently on her tongue.

In a hoarse voice he orders "Show it to me" and she opens her mouth proudly displaying his cum smeared on her tongue. "Drink your Master down, slave", he watches as she pushes her tongue to the roof of her mouth, savoring his taste with a look of pure pleasure on her face, moaning softly "mmmmMaster" as she swallows it down. Instantly she blushes with her wanton act, she looks away hoping she was pleasing and fighting her own desire to cum, catching her breath again.

He reaches down, sliding a finger into her heated slit then pulls her up to stand, murmuring "Good girl..." feeling her body react to those magical words. Her muscles tighten around his finger as she moans in pleasure, pushing into his hand, mind numbed with lust. She lifts her foot up to the edge of the tub, parting her thighs wider. He grins then removes his finger and suddenly with his open palm, slaps her pussy. Suze jumps and yelps out in pure shock, her body stunned with surprise. He just chuckles then slaps her pussy again, the sound echoing around the shower walls. The sting of the slap is so quickly followed by the hot flow of pleasure; she is wordless and left gasping for air.

Feeling her wetness coat his fingertips again, he smiles down at her "You will wait, little one." He reaches over to turn the water spray back up on high again, then grabbing the bar of soap, lathering his hands, he begins to wash her body thoroughly, making sure his fingertips have touched and examined every part of this girl he owns. When he is done, he nods his approval. They both rinse off then pad out of the shower, wrapping up in big thirsty, white towels and head back into the main room.

He collapses on the bed and she moves to join him until he stops her with a finger pointing up. With a flick of his wrist he points to the floor beside the bed. She halts her movements, a riot of emotions wage war across her beautifully expressive face. No... he is NOT going to have me sleep on the cold tile floor.

His eyebrow begins to rise, seeing her hesitate, and then she removes her towel, turns her back to him, and then bends over slowly, tantalizing him with a view of her curved bottom. She bends lower still laying the towel on the floor, knowing her pussy is now peeking at him. She turns on her heel and drops down to a kneel, spreading her thighs wide then clasping her wrist behind her back, chest thrust out and tummy tucked in tight. Her hazel eyes, dancing with playful seduction stare boldly back at his lazy gaze. His look reads clearly "Unimpressed" as he pulls his towel from his body, then climbing under the navy blue sheets; he reaches over and turns off the lamp, sending the room into an inky darkness. He settles in comfortably, taking pleasure in such a simple thing of stretching his long, tired limbs.

After several minutes of him sighing with the pleasure of the stretch his breathing begins to deepen. Suze stares in utter disbelief. That... son of a ... No he isn't falling asleep!! She clears her throat quietly at first, then several minutes stretch by again and she coughs louder.

"Quiet down or you sleep in the bathroom, slave."

Tears of pure frustration roll down her cheeks as she kneels by his bed. Her bottom lips trembles hard as she fights to keep her frustration completely quiet. She drops her head down, letting her long bangs completely hide her face as she struggles not to let him hear her utter despair. Sliding back on her rear-end, she pulls her knees up to her chest and buries her head into them, rocking herself from side to side, silently sobbing.

Her mind cries out: How could he be so cruel, how could he take and take and take. Do I not please him? Am I ugly and disgusting to his sight? Did I say something wrong? Oh why the hell am I here, I should wait until he's asleep and just slip out the door. Fuck this shit; it's clear he hates you. Just go Suzy, get out before you are in too deep.

Fresh tears pour from her eyes as she struggles with her breathing: I just want to make him happy, but it's impossible. Nothing I do is enough, nothing I say is enough. Then the realization dawns on her. She recalls him admonishing her long ago "Slave, if you want something, you must ask for it". She shudders again, racked with sobs, listening to her pride war in her mind: Haven't you debased yourself enough? Why do you have to ask? He knows damned well what you want!

A small soft voice inside speaks up: Trust your Master... you are a slave. Obey your Master in all things. Swallow your pride and beg forgiveness, and plead to sleep on his bed, even at his feet. It is His will, his pleasure that you are here. If he didn't want you would you be here?

She settles her crying then slowly lifts her head up to look to him. Illuminated by the soft moonlight coming through the French doors of the balcony, she sees him leaning up on one elbow looking down at her. He had watched her crying this whole time, waiting patiently. Seeing his eyes, she crawls over to him, dropping her head to the side of the mattress, pleading in her sorrowful voice: "Girl is so sorry Master for her foul language, for her rude behavior... and she pleads with all she is to ... to..." she stammers, then more tears stream down her face as she looks up, face wet with them and her runny nose. He reaches his right hand over and smooths the hair from her face as she blubbers "...to please... I beg to sleep with my Master? May I please?"

He gathers her up into his arms, pulling her up on the bed then on top of him. She burrows her face into his wide chest and she lets all the frustrated emotion, pent up for hours and hours unleash, crying hard like a small child. He wraps his arms around her protectively, pulling the covers over both of them, kissing the top of her head and murmuring incoherently as she cries. Soon she is fast asleep.

He lays there on his back feeling the slave girl cling to him even in beautiful sleep; he closes his eyes and finally loses his cursed insomnia, drifting off with a pleased, contented sigh.