Inspecting Cindy's Hymen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

“Auntie, what are the necessary things to ensure that it’s enjoyable all the time?”

“First you must make sure that both of you are fit and healthy through proper diet and exercise. Then you must prepare for intercourse by proper foreplay to be ready for the actual act. To ensure that it does not become a routine thing that can lose its novelty over time, you must be mentally tuned to desire each other’s body all the time. We call it lust. Lusting for your partner is not a bad thing but you must be faithful to each other, so lusting for a third party is not normal. Sometimes there are reasons for a man and woman to have sex with another person other than their partners. But overall, it’s always good to just have your partner for life.”

“I will be faithful and pure for Jim. I do not have an interest in any other man now.”

“Good. You can now watch while I use the vibrator to show you how a penis is inserted into a vagina. Watch carefully. You may feel a bit sexy, and it’s all right for you to touch your clitoris or your breasts. But do not use your finger inside your vagina now as you are still a virgin.”

“Mary, I have never used something other than my fingers and Cindy’s father’s cock inside my vagina. I want to try it, so you can insert it into me instead of having to do it yourself,” Mum generously offered.

Mum lay down on the bed and spread open her legs. Mary asked me to observe closely. I could see that Mum had a fairly large organ despite her slender size and conjectured that it could be because of her child bearing past. As I looked more closely, I found her outer pussy lips were fleshy but not fat like mine. The gap between the vulva lips was obscenely open revealing a small clitoris at the top end and a wet vagina opening that was oozing with colorless pre-cum. Her pussy smelled fresh and was alluring. I could imagine why some men would like to peek or ogle at this female organ, as it becomes more beautiful and attractive when it is seen closely.

Mary brought the vibrator, but instead of poking it into the vagina, she moved her palm and gently massaged the Mum’s vulva. Slowly she dipped her fingers into her slit, teasing it from her pussy orifice to the clit. Mum closed her eyes and placed her hands to feel her own breasts. Soon, Mary was lightly touching the tip of Mum’s clit. I could see Mum’s pubes twitching each time the finger came over the hood of her clit. It was evidently a very sensitive region of her pussy. Mary then brought a finger and inserted it into Mum’s pussy hole and turned towards me to whisper, “This is foreplay to get the pussy to relax and produce lubricant so that the cock can enter it painlessly.”

She began to frig Mum by pulling and pushing, then introducing a second finger inside. Mum was closing and opening her legs and as Mary pushed her fingers deeper into the vagina. She began to buck and whispered, “It’s so nice Mary, please don’t stop; get deeper inside. I can feel sensations I never experienced before with my own fingers.”

Mary poked her deeper and whispered, “Cindy your mother has a very hot and active cunt. I can feel her cervix twitching and watering. Would you like to feel the inside of her vagina?”

I felt naughty and excited and nodded my head. Mary immediately held my hand and helped me to insert two fingers into Mum’s hot pussy. She moved my hand in rhythm with Mum’s heaving motions.

“Mum it feels so nice and sexy to poke your vagina. It’s so wet and so hot. I am feeling so nice inside my whole body. Mum, I think I am going to piss.”

“Cindy what you are feeling is natural. You will feel even better stroking your husband’s cock and feeling its heat and hardness.” Using her fingers she dug into my slit and added, “Silly girl, you are not pissing. Your pussy is producing lubricant. You are a healthy girl and will not have any problem accepting Jim’s cock. If you are dry, ask him to play with you as you are doing to your Mum and you will get wet.”

Although Mum wanted me to continue, Mary asked me to remove my fingers and to sit back. She brought out the vibrator and used the tip to lease Mum’s clit. “Bee this is bigger and you will really enjoy it inside you. But first, feel the sensations when it is vibrating against your clit.”

She turned on the sex toy and brought it to play with Mum’s clit.

Mum screamed out, “Oh my God, it feels so nice. Don’t take it away.”

But Mary switched it off and with the left hand pulling Mum’s labia apart, she slowly inserted the plastic monster into Mum’s vagina. I was surprised that despite its fat size, there was no problem for Mary to insert more than half into Mum’s pussy. Mary began to pull and push the vibrator and Mum was responding by bucking to meet each and every thrust. She was moaning, “I feel so full, so nice,” as she began squeezing her boobs.

After ten minutes, Mary turned to me, “Now you can see that the pussy likes something big inside. Your Mum has enjoyed the feeling inside for the last ten minutes. Now she will get better feelings when it vibrates.” She switched on the vibrator and repeated her pushing and pulling sequence. Mum immediately heaved her buttock upwards and I could see her face distorted as she gritted her teeth to control the waves of pleasure that was swamping over her. She was gasping and moaning as the mechanical toy continued to torture her innards. It was as if she was suspended in time and space as she bucked up and down. Mary was twisting the vibrator so that it could massage the walls and bottom of her vaginal channel from every angle.

As the ripples of pleasure continued to build up, Mum was squashing her two milk reservoirs. She unloosened the grip on one and pulled Mary’s head over to her face. Mary lips touched Mum’s and I had my first sight of kissing between two adults. I could see them milking each other’s mouths for saliva as their two tongues twirled and rubbed, dancing a tango within their horny mouths.

Mum was bucking more desperately was Mary used her free hand to push the sex toy further inside to its extreme limit. I was shocked that the whole 7 inches could disappear right into such a small hole.

Mum pushed Mary’s head away and began muttering a stream of expletives, “Ohoo.. so good, fuck… fuck my smelly cunt… yes big cock fuck.. fuck mee…..ee..” She ended with a scream so loud that it could perhaps be heard in the next room. Mary switched off the vibrator and left it inside Mum’s twitching pussy. She hugged me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek, whispering, “Cindy, that is a strong orgasm. You will feel like dying when you are having an orgasm with Jim’s big cock inside your cunt. It will be much stronger when he is shooting his hot sperm inside you.”

After five minutes, Mum’s pussy had pushed the vibrator out. Her pussy hole was wide and red. There was thick mucous seeping out from her vagina. It was a sexy but also awesome sight. Mary used her finger and scooped out some of Mum’s discharge. She placed it before her nose and then mine commenting that it was not smelly. “It’s very clean, look, it also tastes nice.” I saw her placing her finger inside her mouth to suck on Mum’s viscous cum.

I smelled Mum’s pussy again. There was a stronger but pleasant smell. Mary moved my head away and using tip of her tongue she licked Mum’s clit again. Mum immediately moved back away. “See it’s very sensitive again after the orgasm. It will vibrate again and produce another climax if I continue playing with this. It’s a waste to wipe away this precious pussy fluid.” I was shocked when she had placed her whole mouth over Mum’s pussy, licking and sucking out Mum’s cum. Mum’s body trembled and shuddered, but she was smiling happily and saying, “Mary, yes it’s so nice for my cunt to be licked by your mouth. It’s my first time being licked there.” She held Mary’s head tightly and tried to fuck her face. Mary continued licking and finally unclasped Mum’s hands to release her head.

After washing Mum’s pussy, Mary suggested that we dress. Turning to Mum, she said, “Bee, we are now like sisters. I will give Mrs. Wang a good report on Cindy. Since we are now so familiar with each other, just give me a red packet with two dollars for luck and nothing more. I have gotten more than just reward with our friendship.”

“You have spent so much time and we are grateful to you for all your help.”

“It’s okay. Mrs. Wang will pay me well for this assignment. If I’m lucky, she may even give me the pleasant task of tutoring her son.”

“We don’t know how to thank you,” Mum answered.

“You already have. I am free tonight. If you want, I can teach you more. Cindy can stay at home as what we do is not appropriate for her at this moment. She must focus her attention solely on Jim and enjoy a healthy sex life with him. Come over after dinner and stay the night with me if you like. I will leave early tomorrow morning.”

“Yes, I want to learn more from you.”

“Bee, you will need to. I could see that you have not had proper sex from the condition of your pussy and the strength of your orgasm. It must have been a long time for you since you climaxed so fast. Is there anything wrong at home?”

“I’m a bit shy to tell you, but you are so experienced and I can trust you. Bin and I have not had normal bedroom relations for two years now. He’s getting old and therefore not so keen.”

“I can understand.”

“Luckily for me, I have another secret outlet to enjoy other than fingering myself. Today I have learnt that I can also enjoy myself, perhaps more and safer, with another likeminded person. I did not feel shy just now. I had pleasurable and fantastic feelings all the time.”

“Well I am too old to find the mating tool, so I enjoy myself with good sisters. Never had I imagined that we were fated to share this sisterly bond. Come to me anytime you need relief and we can help each other to pleasure our bodies,” she replied in reference to a lesbian relationship with mother.

I was curious about Mum’s lover and asked if he was Lynn’s father.

“Yes, this is a secret I shared with him and his wife.”

“Am I Lynn’s half sister? I have always suspected that Bin is not my natural father.”

“Yes, we started the affair when Lynn’s mother was pregnant with child. She loved him and gave us the cover, but your father began to suspect something when you were five. I was sorry that he did not love you as much as your sisters, but I love you the most.”

I was not surprised by Mum’s revelations and felt relieved that she had finally come clean with me. The Long family subsequently attended my wedding as my relatives.

Mum did go to Mary for further tuition after dinner and did not get home until the next morning. She came back with a rosy face that could only have come from a nightlong tryst with Mary. I never blamed her and kept her secret. For the next few days, she was in exceptionally good mood. I knew that Mary had taught her well.

A week later, Mary returned to discuss the arrangements for the wedding that the Wang family had proposed to be held the following month. She stayed for two nights and Mum never left her alone at night during her whole stay. Mum subsequently became a good friend of Mary and they often visited each other during the weekends.

I was married a month later. I thought that marriage would be a life of ease and sex. I never expected the stresses and the illicit rewards that came with my efforts to produce a male heir for the Wang family. That’s another story.

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers