Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

The cloaked woman sat back then and slipped a finger into the other woman’s pussy. She worked it in slowly, taking her time and then pumped it in and out for a few strokes before she added a second finger. She continued to gently frig the brunette with two fingers while Clia watched over her shoulder. When both fingers were slick the woman’s copious juices she pressed her two fingers together and laid her index over them to form a triangle. This she pressed forward slowly forcing it into the woman’s spread pussy. A groan was torn from the brunette as the three fingers dilated her opening. She groaned again and whimpered softly as the cloaked woman’s fingers finally sank all the way in.

The sight of the woman’s spread pussy with all three fingers buried in it had a strange effect on Clia. She felt her breath quicken and her nipples harden. The sight was so erotic and so strange, three fingers inside with just the pinky and thumb outside. The cloaked woman gave her lover time to adjust and then began to slowly fuck her with her fingers. As the brunette’s moans grew more and more urgent the cloaked woman slammed her fingers in with increasing force and speed. Clia was fascinated by the spectacle of the aristocrat’s pussy holding onto those fingers, almost as if it did not want them to leave. Soon the room was filled with liquid sounds and the moans of the brunette. When her hips began to jog and Clia was sure she was close to coming the cloaked woman suddenly stopped. She withdrew her fingers until just the tips were still inside and Clia was stunned to see her pull her pinky in under the others and press forward again.

“Ow!” the Brunette gasped.

The cloaked woman ignored her and pressed her hand forward. The tight ring of muscle resisted for a short time and then yielded. The fingers sank to the first knuckle into the tight space and Clia found herself leaning forward to see close up. Clia felt the muse’s hands on her hips, pulling her ass back against the muse’s pelvis, but Clio added no stimulation. She merely rested her chin on Clia’s shoulder and watched the show with her.

The cloaked woman was now working her fingers deeper into the brunette’s pussy. She seemed to be walking a thin line between being gentle and overcoming the resistance to the intrusion.

“Relax ma petite, “ she cooed in that husky but musical voice.

The brunette groaned but exhaled and Clia saw her body relax. The cloaked woman pressed harder and Clia watched in awe as her fingers slowly disappeared. When the wide part of her hand reached the ring of muscle there was the briefest pause and then her hand sank in until her thumb was the only finger visible. With her free hand she stroked the brunette’s ass and whispered endearments to her. Clia watched the aristocrats muscles gradually cease to tense and relax as her body adjusted to being so full.

The cloaked woman began to slowly pump her hand in and out, but adding a twisting motion as well that seemed to drive the prostrate brunette wild. In no time she was thrusting back to meet the cloaked woman’s hand. Her moans were continuous now, but punctuated by little squeaks and groans. The cloaked woman worked her lover up to an almost frenzied state and then pulled her hand out again until Clia could see each finger up to the first knuckle. Clia couldn’t believe what she was seeing when the woman’s thumb slid under the other fingers and she pressed back into the brunette’s quivering cunt.

The Lady gasped then, making a sound that was half surprise and half encouragement. Clia watched as the fingers slid back in, back to the point where the widest part of the hand was caught on the ring of muscle. Clia could see the strain as the muscles in the woman’s forearm stood out.

“My god,” Clia exclaimed.

Before she could say anything more the tight ring of muscle gave and the cloaked woman’s whole hand, right up to her wrist disappeared in an instant. The brunette let out a squeal that Clia could not categorize as surprise, delight or pain. It seemed, rather to be a melding of all three.

“Ohmygod,” the brunette hissed, the words running together into one stream of sound. Her haunches were quivering and the muscles in her stomach and sides were knotting. The cloaked woman held her hand there and did nothing more. Slowly the Aristocrat relaxed and ceased making anything but mewling noises and little gasps. Only then did the cloaked woman begin to work her hand in and out, twisting it as she drove it in. Clia was rapt as she watched it, the small muscled in the woman’s forearm stood out and Clia realized she was flexing and spreading her fingers inside her lover. The brunette’s moans and groans rose to a howl of animal lust as she began to orgasm. Her juices poured down the cloaked woman’s hand in a torrent as her cunt contracted and spasmed around the fist inside it.

When the cloaked woman withdrew her hand the brunette collapsed on the settee and rolled up into a fetal position. The cloaked woman rose and wiped the copious juices of her lover on the outside of the dark cloak.

“That was well worth it,” the cloaked woman said “but now I must go,”

“Wait!” the brunette said, mastering herself and sitting up.

“Oui?’

“The information you brought will surely allow Horatio to best the French and Spanish fleet. I have been seeing you for over two years now and have never seen your face, or learned why you betray your country or why you demand carnal pleasure with me as the price of your betrayal. In truth I no longer care, I have found ecstasy in your arms that no man, not even my Horatio can bring me. Will you not answer my questions?”

The cloaked woman stood in deep thought for a while and then she spoke. She was hesitant at first, as if trying to find the words but became more confident as she went on.

“Very well, dear Emma, I will answer your questions. You have held your tongue long enough and I think you are ready for the answers. First the why. Napoleon controls the continent, but he cannot rule the world as long as the English fleet thwarts him. A man who rules the world has no need of a woman, but a man kept from his goal will always need someone to cry to. It is in my best interest that Napoleon controls most of the world, but never all. My price was at first simply a whim, something you could afford to pay for the information I wanted your country to have. That has changed. I have found that sex with men no longer satisfies me and I yearn for my next meeting with you even as I moan in their arms to satisfy their egos. As to my identity, have you not guessed already?”

With that the woman threw back the cloak from her head. The Lady Hamilton gasped, as did Clia while Clio the muse chuckled.

“Josephine!” the Lady exclaimed in shock. The scene froze, like a movie again and Clia looked to Clio.

“Your second lesson. Inexplicable things often occur for a reason. Rarely do the strange twists of fortune so many put down to chance actually depend on luck. In your studies keep an open mind and never accept the trite explanations of so-called experts. Nelson’s victory over the French and Spanish fleet was indeed due in large part to his valor, genius and determination, but he also had the great advantage of the papers you saw exchange hands here. Always look beyond the trite and you will find that fact is often far stranger than fiction.”

Clia nodded and looked back once again at the figures frozen before her. They began to move again, but they were no longer in sharp focus. Her perception expanded and she was once again the impartial observer as time ran by. Wars were fought, empires rose and crumbled, the boudoirs of the nobility were just as jaded and the lot of the common folk just as full of sexual escapades as they had ever been. Everything changed, but nothing really did. Clia saw the millions perish in World War One where men fought for days over a few feet of muddy territory, she saw the vileness, corruption and utter disregard for life of the Nazi regime, she witnessed the repression of the Communists and found herself unable to separate the two, she watched the agonizing fear of a world living under the threat of nuclear extinction and the build up of the cold war to it’s crisis point over the small island of Cuba.

She found herself standing in a conference room. There was a large table with many chairs around it at the center of the room. Seated alone on one side was a tall blonde woman in the dress blue uniform of a U.S. Navy Captain. On the other side was a tall brunette in the drab green uniform of a Soviet Colonel. The blonde was speaking and Clia became aware of the words in that disconcertingly sudden way.

“You’ll never win Colonel, if those ships don’t turn back we will board them and if necessary sink them,”

“Bah, you Americans. So self-righteous, so proper. But you know your blockade is illegal, no one in the world community supports you,” the brunette countered in a strong voice with a charming Russian accent.

“It isn’t a blockade, it’s a quarantine,”

“Play your semantic games, it is the same thing,”

“You are going to start a war,” the blonde said ominously.

“We are going to start a war?!” the Brunette said jumping to her feet, “you are about to start a war!”

“You’re the aggressors here!” the blonde shouted as she rose to her feet.

“Aggressors?! I’ll show you aggressor you bitch!” the Russian shouted and practically leapt across the table, riding the blonde woman down to the floor. Clia was sure they would come to blows but instead the blonde giggled.

“No fair!”

The brunette was sucking and licking her neck while her hands plucked ineffectually at the American’s coat. Frustrated in her attempt to open it she took each lapel in her hands and ripped it open sending brass buttons flying. Clia could see the large mounds of the blonde’s breast heaving under her starched white shirt.

The blonde pushed the Russian woman up and ripped her coat open as well. They stared at each other a long moment and then both laughed. When they had mastered their mirth the Russian woman gently kissed the American and then stood up. When the American woman gained her feet there was an awkward silence.

“Are you sure about this solnishka?” the Russian woman said.

“Absolutely,” the blonde said in a sorrowful voice.

“Very well, the rules are the same as last time?” the Russian woman said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

“The same,” the blonde said as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. The two women continued to disrobe in silence until they both stood nearly naked. The Russian was tall and had an olive hue to her skin. Her dark eyes and dark hair gave her a sultry and exotic look. Her breasts stood out proudly and were larger and fuller than even Clia’s. Her hips were slim and her dark pubes were trimmed into a tight triangle. The pouting outer lips of her pussy were visible and Clia again felt her own arousal at the sight of this lovely creature.

The blonde was even more spectacular. She was shorter than the Russian, but had an even fuller figure and massive tits that a stripper would have envied. Her blonde pubes were trimmed neatly and her pink lips pouted open slightly. Long legs, wide hips and flawless skin set off her blue eyes. She was intoxicatingly beautiful, the kind of beautiful that aroused a pang of jealousy in Clia. She still wore her black garter belt and stockings, which only seemed to add to her sexiness. The two women stared at each other for a few moments and then the Russian removed a coin from her jacket pocket.

“Flip of the coin for first position?”

“I won last time so I will grant the option to you,” the blonde said with a wink.

“I’ll take top then,” the brunette said as she tossed the coin onto the pile of clothes at her feet.

The blonde nodded and retrieved her brief case. She set it on the table and turned the dials on the combination lock set into the cases front. When she opened it Clia could not see what was inside but both women giggled.

“The worlds greatest instrument of diplomacy,” the blonde intoned with mock solemnity.

“Is that the same one?” the Russian asked.

“No, it’s a new one. The old one was thinner. You had unfair advantage with it cause your used to Yuri’s moose cock. This one is even wider than he is,”

“But the advantage is still mine is it not? If it is wider than my pig of a husband’s tool it is far wider than your husbands noodle,”

“That’s true, Bert is such a looser in bed, but you get no advantage,”

“Really? And why is that?” the Russian said as she arched an eyebrow.

“I been practicing,” The blonde said and began to giggle.

Clia’s curiosity got the better of her and she moved around the big table to see what they were talking about. When she did she burst out laughing. The inside of the brief case was red velvet and held a massive double-ended dildo with two bottles of lubricant in a side pocket. The blonde pulled it out and smiled at the Russian.

“Table of floor?”

“Table, the floor allows you to squirm too much,” the Russian said smiling.

The blonde nodded and her face suddenly became blank, like the expression men used when playing cards, Clia thought. The Russians face was just as blank. The blonde handed the dildo to the brunette and climbed up on the big conference table. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide. The Russian handed her the bottle of lubricant and watched impassively as the blonde squirted a large portion into her hand and worked it into her pussy. The Russian took the second bottle and worked a generous amount into her own pussy before adding copious amounts to each end of the dildo.

The Russian girl climbed onto the table and slowly forced a good bit of the dildo into the American. She then straddled her opposite and fed a good portion into her own slippery pussy. She looked down on the American girl and rode up and down a few times experimentally. She adjusted her position slightly and tried again and this time seemed satisfied.

“Whenever you’re ready,” the blonde said between clenched teeth.

“Go,” the Russian said and immediately rode down hard on the thick dildo. The blonde groaned. The Russian woman quickly established a rhythm that was to her liking, driving her hips down and thrusting forward in the same fluid motion. The blonde adjusted her hips to allow the dildo to slide more freely and relaxed. Clia watched the game with interest. She had already guessed that the first one to orgasm would loose.

The Russian girl continued to drive down on the dildo, forcing it deeply into the blonde and herself. The blonde groaned and stuck a finger in her mouth, which she began to suck. Clia was fascinated with the Russian girl. She was like a machine, driving down and forward in a seemingly tireless rhythm. Her brow was knit in concentration and Clia could see she was doing her best not to enjoy it, but Clia could see that each thrust drove the fat dildo as deeply into her snatch as it did into the blonde’s. Her large nipples were hard and Clia could see the sheen on her lips that was no longer just lubricant.

While the Russian girl seemed to be intent on not enjoying what she was doing the blonde seemed to have taken a different approach. She moaned and sighed around the wet finger in her mouth, producing little sounds that were very erotic. She seemed to be totally into the fucking she was getting and Clia felt certain she would cum very soon. The Russian girl reached out and roughly massaged one of the blonde’s large breasts, which caused the blonde to gasp and then moan louder. Her hips began to buck upward meeting the Russian girl’s thrusts so that only a small portion of the big dong was visible.

The blonde’s bucking caused the Russian to release her tit and use both hands to steady herself. She increased the tempo and a smile creased her face. It was obvious to Clia that she knew she was close to winning. The blonde moaned louder and arched her back, apparently on the very brink of cuming and Clia saw the Russian’s face relax. It was almost as if she had said to herself a few more strokes and this bitch is cuming.

A few more strokes and the brunette moaned loudly, the first sound she had uttered since the word go. The blonde responded in an instant. She jerked the finger from her mouth and forced herself up on her elbows. With an almost lightning quickness she reached forward and cupped the Russian’s pussy in her hand. The finger she had been sucking and wetting slipped between the thick lips and started to furiously stroke the Russian girl’s clit.

“Neyt,” the Russian gasped. She was driving too hard to stop and both of her hands were tied up in keeping herself atop the blonde. A few more strokes of her sensitized clit and the Russian girl screamed and went wild riding down on the dildo with rapid, jerky thrusts of her hips as she rode out her orgasm. When it subsided she collapsed on the blonde and lay panting.

“No fair,” she said huskily after she had regained some of her composure.

“All’s fair in love and war,” the blonde responded with a smile.

“I should have known something was wrong, you never get hot that fast,”

“Not true Natasha, just seeing you naked gets me going. That is neither here nor there however, you lost and I won. Another victory for capitalism,”

“Yes, you won, fair and square. I will return to the consulate and prevail upon Yuri to convince the chairman that you Americans are serious and a diplomatic solution is the only possibility of avoiding war,”

“And I will give Bert a nice blowjob tonight and convince him to tell Bob that we are not prepared to fight a war and he should convince the President to offer some face saving options to the Russians,”

“Ugh, I cannot stand the though of your lips upon that man,” the Russian girl said making a face.

“It doesn’t exactly turn me on to be going down on you when I know Yuri has been there either love,” the blonde said with a rueful smile.

“Solnishka, I am tired of being apart. Let us do this one last thing to save the world and then leave it in the hands of others,”

“What are you proposing?” the blonde asked in a suddenly soft voice.

“I will defect. I have already made all the preparations. I am prepared to never see mother Russia again, but I can only make that sacrifice if it means having you as my own,”

“Oh Nat! I thought you would never ask. As soon as this is over I will start divorce proceedings with Bert. I have proof he’s fucking that little cunt Lieutenant secretary of his,”

“I will meet you in London in six months then. I am defecting through the offices of the British secret service. Where will we go from there?”

“I don’t care,” the blonde said hugging the Brunette tightly to her, “as long as I’m with you anywhere will be heaven,”

The scene faded and Clia found herself standing in blackness. She looked around in a panic but Clio was there beside her.

“My time grow short little one. Do you know what lesson this taught you?”

“Ummm.. That I have to pay close attention to the minor players. History is filled with great people making earth shattering decisions, but often it is not they, but the nameless faceless people who do the most?”

“That’s very good and true, but not what I wanted you to take from this,” Clio said with a smile.

“I don’t know then,” Clia said.

“The lesson here is that love can move mountains. Any divide, even that as great as east and west can be bridged by love. Even the gap of social acceptance. This last lesson was a personal one. There is someone in your life who loves you desperately. Whether you choose to accept that love or spurn it is up to you. You will always have my guidance and inspiration, but you will never reach the peak of potential you have unless you are happy and fulfilled in life. This lover can bring you such fulfillment and happiness,” the muse’s voice seemed to come from farther and farther away.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers