Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers

Beth stopped again leaving Clia pounding the bed with her fists in frustration, but the little butch gave Clia no chance to protest. She stood quickly and brought the head of the dildo to Clia’s slick lips. Stroking it up and down just inside her lips drove Clia wild with desire. She moaned loudly and her hips bucked.

“Ohh, looks like my baby is ready for some of this,” Beth said in a husky voice. Clia only groaned in response.

“Tell me what you want baby, I have wanted to hear it for so long, come on, tell daddy what you want,”

“I want you to fuck me!” Clia nearly screamed. Beth smiled like the Cheshire cat and drove her hips forward, the big dildo stretched Clia like she had never been stretched before and she gasped when it bumped against her hymen. Beth drove her hips forward again apparently not grasping the reason for her access being thwarted.

“What the fuck??!” she growled in frustration. She grabbed the dildo and held it tight and seemed about to ram it in when she stopped stock-still. Clia’s whimpers were the only sounds in the room.

“Cli? Are you still a virgin?” Beth asked in a small voice. Clia could only nod, the full feeling of the dildo and the peak of sexual excitement her dreams and now Beth’s tongue had taken her too were too intense for words.

“Cli are you sure about this?”

“Don’t start that again,” Clia said through clenched teeth.

“Cli, I can’t. It’s going to hurt you,”

“Please Beth, I want it to be you,” Clia said. Beth nodded but still seemed unsure. She braced her legs apart and held the middle of the shaft and then looked at Clia.

“I have never done this before, so bear with me,” she said quietly. Clia just nodded again. Her pussy was beginning to get used to the intruder, but it was still an uncomfortable feeling. Clia closed her eyes and held her breath. She felt a tiny bit of movement and then a ripping tearing pain that caused her breath to shoot out of her. The pain was accompanied by a feeling of being full that was totally alien to her.

Her breath had been knocked out of her and she struggled to breath, fight the rising panic, and adjust to having the big dong inside her. She was finally able to inhale and slowly got her breathing under control, the pain was still there but had faded into the background of her consciousness. The thing that was foremost in her mind was how the feeling of fullness had gone from uncomfortable to pleasurable.

“Are you all right?”

“Mmmm-Hmmmmmm,” Clia hummed as she wiggled around on the bed, delighting in the sensation caused by the dildo moving slightly within her.

Beth smiled and experimentally jogged her hips causing Clia to gasp. With that reassurance the little butch caught Clia’s hips and began a slow in and out motion of long strokes. To Clia it was heaven; she could feel every inch of the big dildo as it slid in and out of her. The sensation of being full, then empty, then full again was addictive and she was sure she would never want it to end.

Clia was rapidly approaching orgasm when Beth slipped her arms under Clia’s legs and lifted them onto her shoulders. The angle of entry changed and the amount of stimulation to her clit as well. It too only a few driving thrusts before Clia felt her inner muscles grip the plastic cock. Moments later an orgasm so powerful it blotted out all else washed over her. She had barely begun to regain her senses when she realized Beth was still plowing into her with reckless abandon. The little butches hands found Clia’s sensitive nipples and began to roll them between her fingers. The added stimulation sent a second orgasm crashing over her. This one was so intense she blacked out.

Epilogue

Clia’s fingers were cramped and her face hurt from wearing a smile for eight hours solid. She hated book signings, but it came with the territory when you made the NY Times best seller list for the third time in as many years. Her newest book Emma & Josephine was the new rage and had set of scholarly debates across Europe and the Americas too.

Clia glanced at the line, at least another hour she thought. Her eyes darted to the reading area where Beth sat quietly. Beth never missed a book signing or anything else. She was still beautiful to Clia after the years together. Beth caught her eye, glanced furtively left and right then spread her legs widely apart and stroked the outline of the strapon she wore under her leather pants. Clia was forced to smile, which in turn made Beth smile. It was just the inspiration she needed to get through the rest of the fans.

Clia Johansen, world-renowned author signed many more books that day, but her mind was on the little Brunette and the fucking she knew she was in for as soon as the door to the limo closed. There are many forms of inspiration and many muses, Clia thought. She glanced again at Beth, including small brunette ones who packed large strapons. Clia smiled a real smile and signed another book. I name you Beth muse of happiness she thought as the last hour ticked by.

END

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers