Inspiration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he regained some sense of himself, Jake gently rolled the two of them on their side in a spooning position. He wrapped his arms around his sister's slim frame. One hand went to cup her luscious tits, softly massaging them, the other reached Jess's pretty face. His fingers traced her delicate cheekbones, tucking her wild, sweat-darkened strands of blond hair behind her ears, clearing that beloved sisterly visage of all obstacles so he could look at it again.

She was beautiful, as always. Glowingly so now, with her eyes closed as if sleeping, her soft lips slightly parted and upturned in a far away smile, a humming purr of drowsy contentment coming from her perfect mouth. Her breath had slowed down to a peaceful whisper as she recuperated from her volcanic orgasm.

Jake held her tighter to him, his heart bursting with undivided, indescribable, visceral love for his twin sister, his beloved Jess, the other half of his completeness, so truly and willingly his now, right there in his arms.

He soon lost himself in a lazy, delicate, almost unconscious bout of adoration, lightly nuzzling her neck, peppering butterfly kisses on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her closed eyelids, nibbling on her earlobes, paying quiet homage to her beauty, until Jess finally emerged from her ecstatic absence with a purr.

"Mmmh..." she cooed, turning her head and sleepily opening her jade green eyes to find an identical pair of soulful orbs gazing into hers.

"Hey, sis."

Jess's smile widened as the blurry image of her twin brother's face slowly came into focus. A flood of warming, soothing, reassuring feelings washed over her, making her feel good like nothing and no one else could, no one except him.

"Hey yourself, bro," she said dreamily, turning her head slightly so she could press her lips to his. She whimpered into his mouth as they shared a long, soft, loving soulkiss.

It was Jake that interrupted their cuddling when he felt Jess's rectum twitch around his still deeply embedded cock.

"Want me to pull out, Jess? If you're sore or..."

"No, bro, stay inside me..." she replied. Her arm reached behind Jake's head to bring his mouth back to her thirsty lips. Her words were soft when she interrupted their kiss to speak. "I'm okay, it doesn't really hurt, I just feel so full... Actually, I love feeling you so deep in me, it's fantastic, Jake..."

"I know, it's weird but it's even better than being in your pussy, sis... I'm glad it didn't hurt, I don't want to hurt you Jess, never."

She smiled at him, caressing his cheek, her half-lidded eyes sparkling with quiet, warm joy.

"I know, bro, and you didn't hurt me... I was so ready for you, you licked me so good, Jake, and you lubed me so well and gave me time to get used to your big cock and then it felt so amazing when you fucked my ass... Mmmh... Your big cock pounding my tight little ass..."

She shivered at the mere thought, contracting her anal muscles around her twin bother's still buried, plump meat, eliciting another groan from him. Her forehead creased in thought, and she opened her eyes completely to stare straight into Jake's eyes as she pondered.

"It's gonna sound strange but I felt like... I don't know why, but having you in my ass, so deep, feeling so full of you and being totally relaxed knowing you were doing this to me, it was... It just seemed so..."

"...intimate. I know, sis, it really was the closest I ever felt to you..." he finished, smiling, perfect understanding showing in his eyes.

Jess nodded and smiled in return. She kissed him again, feeling their life-long sibling bond uniting them like a physical thing, a connection as deep and true and undeniable as his cock snugly sheathed in her rectum, linking them in the flesh just like their symbiotic affection made them one in the spirit.

"Plus," she giggled after a while, an impish smile on her lips, "I guess all the cum you shot inside me is kinda soothing... No risk of feeling sore with all that cream plugged up in my ass, eh!..."

Jake laughed and sucked her lips deep in his mouth. He was amazed by this beautiful being he had just made his, this goddess who had just allowed him the immense honor of claiming all three of her sisterly virgin holes and bathing them in his brotherly seed for the very first time.

"Sis, you're the best girl in the world."

"Awww, thank you, bro," she said, blushing, trying not to show her obvious delight in the praise, and failing. Her awkward reaction made her look even more adorable to her brother, who kissed her before she could add: "You're the perfect guy, Jake, you know... I mean it, bro, I really do."

They snuggled and kissed and made out for a long sweet while, spooning tightly, their joining never breaking. Jake's cock slowly began stiffening inside Jess's willing asshole as languid, lazy minutes went by, their purrs of affection seamlessly growing in intensity into moans and groans of renewed incestuous desire.

"Jake...?"

"Yeah, sis?"

"I think I'm not gonna be just your cumslut," she said. Her voice was meant to be solemn but her lips were upturned, her eyes glinting playfully as her cheeks reddened with naughty excitement. "I'll be your asswhore too, bro..."

Jake's shaft flexed to full hardness at her words. He gasped a half laugh as he absorbed the mix of innocent sincerity, pure devilish lust and boundless devotion to their love that showed all at once on his twin sister's beautiful, radiant face.

Smiling at her, yet as serious as he could be, he said: "Jess, whatever else you're gonna be, first of all you're always my one true love. Always, Jess. I love you so much, sis."

Her smile broadened, her words as heartfelt as his own. "I love you, bro."

Jess sighed with languid joy, planting a deep kiss on his lips. Then, squeezing her cum-coated rectum around his meaty hardness, she pushed her bubble-butt against his hips. Knowing what she wanted, sharing her desire, Jake smiled then moaned as he started slowly sawing his cock in and out of her oily anus in shallow thrusts.

Making love to his sister's ass, he kept most of his shaft buried into her at all times, pumping idly into her pliant asshole. He took her ass gently while they made out, spooning as close as possible, their warm bodies rubbing together, their breaths synching as they fell into the easy rhythm of a slow buttfuck.

As he glided into her warm, cum-sloppy ass with easy strokes, Jake's hands never let go of his sister's big tits. He massaged them, luxuriating in their firm softness overflowing his restless palms, his fingers pinching and tweaking and tickling her puffy areolas and pebble-hard nipples. Jess mewled from the combined stimulation, loving the feel of her responsive breasts being played with while her willing, sensitive anus was being stretched and filled by Jake's throbbing thickness.

Jess's hands were both busy on her groin. One fingered her leaking pussy, pushing two then three digits into her sopping pink folds. The other was on her clit, her fingertips working her overcharged nub in varying masturbatory motions, from slick and slow circling whirls to quick and tormenting frigging rubs.

While her twin brother kept steadily sodomizing her at a slow pace, Jess meant to enjoy this second assfuck with equally languid ease. She chose to torture her own clit with erratic changes of pace, toying with her own pleasure, letting the build-up grow and grow, basking in the flaring warmth of an imminent peak. Then she stopped and waited, feeling her climax deflate until it was time to start the sweet torture again, once more bringing herself closer and closer, biting her lips in self-inflicted frustration when she denied herself another release. Her only constant source of soothing satisfaction remained the thick brotherly cock fucking her surrendered ass. The sparks of ecstasy from Jake's gliding strokes into her cum-coated rectum kept Jess purring as she mercilessly teased herself.

Still, despite the perversely delicious pleasure she was taking from her tormenting clit-play, Jess permitted herself to relieve some pent up sexual energy through two quick, piercing mini-climaxes during the long minutes of anal plowing she was getting. In those occasions Jake stopped his sawing motions and just stayed buried balls-deep inside her quivering depths. Groaning as he enjoyed the massaging contractions of his sister's anal walls tightening around his meat, Jake gently rocked his hips, grinding into her stretched rosebud as he rode out Jess's lightning fast peaks, his eyes shut as he focused on not letting himself explode into those slick, warm, suctioning bowels.

Eventually though neither the slow assfucking tempo, nor the fact that Jake had already come three times, nor the cruel self-discipline that Jess had imposed on her frigging fingers could prevent the twins from once again reaching the point of no return. Their long, gentle sodomy had only allowed their pleasure to build up gradually and in the end, though slower in approaching, their incoming orgasms loomed high and powerful over them.

When Jess felt her twin's fingers stop their endless stimulation of her luscious boobs and his palms began grasping her big jugs with possessive firmness, she knew he was close. Exhausted with denied pleasure and delayed release, she finally gave up on her own twisted little teasing game on her tormented clit. Needing to just cum long and hard and let herself be swept away by a bursting climax, Jess started finger-fucking her sloppy pussy with three digits, her fingertips accelerating on her clit with determined urgency.

Aching to cum, his mouth growling into his sister's long, sweat-shiny neck, his nostrils full of her inebriating scent, his cock pulsing and leaking a steady stream of pre-cum into Jess's willing, warm rectum, Jake moaned his urgency to climax as he increased his assfucking pace.

"Aaah!... Jess, I can't hold it anymore... I need to cum, sis... Aaah your ass is too good, Jess... It's making me cum again..."

Turning her head to kiss him, her clit singing and her pussy pulsing with waves of delight, Jess purred as she pushed her firm bubble-butt back against her twin's plowing, throbbing cock, her own orgasm rushing closer.

"Yes, Jake, yes, cum in me again... I'm close too, bro... Cum in me, give me all your sweet cum, bro... Aaaah so fucking close!... Cum with me, Jake, please!... Mmmh... Fuck my ass and fill me with your cum... Show me how much you love me, bro, cum deep in my ass!..."

Egged on by her words, Jake started slamming harder. His heart pounded in his ears as he hammered into his twin's dilated rosebud with deep, desperate thrusts.

"Oh yeah, I love you so fucking much, sis... I love assfucking you... And filling you full of cum... I love fucking your cum-filled ass... Aaaah!... Fuuuuck!..."

"Yeeees, pump your cum deep in me, bro... Ooowwh, yes, fuck my ass harder!... Cum for me, Jake, cum in my ass again, fill me up good... I love getting fucked in the ass by your big cock, bro, oooooh!... I want you to fill my asshole with your cum, pleeease... Uuuhhhh!... Yes, fuck my ass hard, like that... I need you in me, bro, your cock, your cum... I want to have you inside me, always... Aaaaah fuck yeah, fuck fuck fuck!... I'm almost..."

Jess's words fueled Jake's lust, spurring him on to ream his sister's asshole harder and faster as she pushed back against him, meeting his thrusts. Their hips slapped together frantically and his heavy balls bumped wetly against her soaked cunt where they made contact with her pumping fingers, her desperate will to cum matching his own.

"Ooooh yeaaaaah, you're making me cum Jake... Please cum in me, Jake, cum with me... Be always in me, bro... Ooooooh god!... Uuuhhh!... Aahhhh fuuuuuck yeaaaah!..."

Again, the sudden orgasmic clamping of her rectum all around his drilling cock pushed Jake over the edge.

"Aaaah yeaaaah... I'm gonna cum in your ass, sis... Fuuuuck!... I'm... Cummiiiiing!..."

A flaring tremor shook Jess's frame and enveloped her body in ripples of scorching hot pleasure, pulsing in time with the fluttering of her pussy and the spasms of her anal muscles. As her breath caught in her throat and her body began convulsing in sweet release, Jess felt her brother's ejaculation splash deep into her ass in powerful jets of milky semen, his warm cum flooding her bowels once again in a sequence of thick creamy spurts. The indescribable sensation of being once again filled with his brotherly seed amplified the mix of vaginal, clitoral and anal stimulation in one huge bursting bubble of sexual ecstasy.

Delirious from his own orgasm, Jake's climaxing body was bucking against Jess's bubble-butt in twitching, jerking thrusts. As he tried to push himself deeper into his twin's ass, his cock kept unloading another sizable amount of his fluid essence into that amazingly warm, deliciously contracting, sisterly sheath. Bellowing out in pleasure as he emptied himself for the second time into Jess's milking rectum, he instinctively raised his head from the hollow of her shoulder.

Then, without thinking, he bit into her long slender neck from behind.

Jess was still high on her peak, her mouth open and paralyzed in a muted O of orgasmic shock, her ears ringing with a mix of her pounding heartbeat and Jake's animalistic growls of satisfaction, when she felt her brother's teeth sink into the nape of her neck. She instantly shivered in a spiraling reprise of her already detonating orgasm, his ancestral branding gesture making her scream out as a surge of primal lust added a new level of intensity to her toe-curling release.

"AAAAAH!... JAAAAKE!... YEEEEESSSSSSS!..."

Swept away in a common flaring burst of pleasure, their minds drunk with sensual delight and their bodies humming in contentment as they contracted and spasmed and released their love juices, Jake and Jess let themselves be consumed by their climaxes, their awareness of everything except their partner slipping away.

When their thundering orgasms abated and the milder buzz of the afterglow set in, the twins were both exhausted. Panting and gasping, starved for oxygen, Jake and Jess lay motionless, still spooned together, finally relaxing. Every muscle in their bodies had capitulated and was begging for reprieve. The heady smells of sex were intoxicating their senses and their ears were filled with the soothing symphony of their matching sighs of fulfillment.

Jake's mouth was slack. His lips rested on Jess's neck. His face was buried in a wild cloud of blond hair, his nostrils full of her signature aroma, his brain swimming in the atavistic recognition of her unique scent, the scent of his mate. His arms hung lifeless around his sister's chest, her heaving boobs feeling soft and smooth under his weak fingers. He held her slim frame close to his body by will alone.

Finally, after four unprecedented climaxes, his utterly spent cock deflated completely until it plopped out of his sister's cum-filled asshole with a liquid, obscenely naughty squishing sound. A river of white creamy seed started pouring out of Jess's gaping anus as soon as the meaty shaft plugging her butt was removed.

Jess stirred from her blissful exhaustion and groaned in mild annoyance when she felt her rectum emptying of Jake's brotherly meat. The sudden absence of his hardness stuffing her ass was somehow compensated by the unexpected thrill of feeling his two massive loads sloshing out of her stretched sphincter. A naughty shiver ran up her spine as she realized just how much cum her brother had pumped up her asshole that night. Still, she didn't want to be left completely empty of him.

Jake watched in awed silence as Jess brought her hands to her butthole and started playing with the rivulets of cum spilling out of her well-fucked ass.

Using her fingers, Jess tried to stop the deluge of thick semen bubbling out of her nether hole, but she couldn't. Instead, she repeatedly dipped her nimble digits into the glistening white streaks that trickled down her shapely thighs, collecting the dollops dripping down her buttcrack, scooping her brother's goo from the pools forming on the bed and then driving the run-off semen back into her plundered rectum with her fingertips.

As she kept pushing his milky seed into her orifice, Jess slowly massaged her dilated yet gradually resizing butt-ring, gently soothing her ravaged pucker with that abundant brotherly cream until her sphincter regained its usual crinkled appearance. Eventually, just a thin dribble of her twin's sperm leaked out of her tender cum-glossy anus.

Jake's flaccid cock twitched involuntarily as he watched this insanely erotic display, before resting limply once again.

His eyes were wide and he had a goofy smile on his face when his sister finally turned to him. Jess's arms were quickly wrapped around his tired body as he laid more comfortably on his back to hold her tight, her soft, big boobs squashed between them. She draped a shapely leg across her brother's thighs while his hands tucked her hair behind her ears. Long, blond, sweat-darkened strands of her wild mane rested on his perspiration-slick chest as their mouths drew closer, their lips brushing lightly, their eyes sparkling, their lips upturned in joy.

"Well, best birthday ever, sis!..."

Jess laughed and nodded. "Yeah, best birthday ever, bro. So many nice presents for both of us tonight!..."

"And it's still early, you know. We still have all the rest of the day to celebrate..." he said, his fingers tracing her spine as he hugged her, his nose in her hair, inhaling her again and again.

"That's true, bro, but we have more than just today or tomorrow. A lot more..."

They looked each other in the eye, their hearts beating against the other's chest. Their bond was so deep and total now that no more words were needed, just their gazes staring into each other's soul, their bodies cuddled tightly together, their feelings and desires and thoughts singing in unison, as they were meant to be doing.

The twins kissed and snuggled in silence, lulling each other to sleep, satisfied and happy as they could ever be, blissfully safe in each other's arms.

Jake was falling asleep to the sound of his sister's steady breathing, when an afterthought struck him, holding him back from oblivion for a moment.

"Jess...?"

"Mmh..." she purred sleepily, nuzzling deeper into the hollow of his shoulder.

"Sis, when you said... You got inspired for your stories... Listening to me jacking off... Now that we are together... I mean, about the inspiration... What are you gonna write about now, sis?..."

Jess cooed a sort of muffled laughing sound. Her lips pressed into Jake's jaw in a soft, dreamy kiss as she listened to her brother's lethargic rambling. Her voice was slow and far away, her eyes were closed, as were his, when she drowsily mumbled into her twin's neck.

"Mmmh... I'm not sure, bro... I guess I don't really need to make stuff up anymore, but... I could finally write about love..."