Inspiration Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her excited breath but quickly released it the moment she felt his hand brush under her ass then move between her thighs. She slowly inhaled and again held her breath, he very slowly inched two fingers into her slicked pussy.

His grin continued, felt the heated juices of her pussy coat his penetrated fingers, he commented, "Very hot and very wet." His fingers slowly withdrew then again penetrated and felt her pussy anxiously pulse followed by her hips shifting.

Her eyes focused on the mirror though through the frosted bag the image was blurred. Her breaths were controlled, slow inhales and exhales. She felt her breaths heat the air within the bagged confinements, each breath the air grew staler and moist. The bag softly sang with each inhale and exhale.

His eyes focused, watched closely within the mirrored reflection her every breath displayed through the motion of the bag. He eased the rhythm of his fingering with the motion of the bag and felt her hips also ease into the same patterned rhythm. His eyes focused, watched closely how the bag gradually caved more and more around her head with every inhale.

The fingering of her pussy was raised which triggered her breaths to quicken. She felt every brush of plastic with each inhale. The air was heavy within those plastic confines, moisture built over the plastic walls and was felt with each plastic kiss against her skin. Then within an inhale the first full plastic kiss pressed against her slightly gaped lips, she groaned.

He slid his fingers from her slick pussy then ordered, "Finger your clit."

Her left hand tightly gripped the edge of the sink then her right shakily released then moved between her thighs and found her slick clit. She groaned as the pad of her middle finger circularly motion against the swollen clit.

Within seconds his cock was freed and he pressed behind her. With a twist of his wrist he wrapped the belt one time to tighten the seal around her neck. His left hand reached and firmly gripped her bared left shoulder then forward he thrust. He nearly trembled the moment his cock was coated by her hot juices within the nicely fitted depths of her pussy.

She gasped, the bag fluttered against her lips.

Six months and she hadn't forgotten how perfect his cock felt thrust inside her. She anxiously shifted, pressed herself back against him as he again thrust deep. Over and over she gasped as the air was nearly nonexistent, the plastic hugged over her features with every inhale. Her eyes rolled and fluttered in response to the long desired sensations he delivered. There was not one moment of solo play, even the previous day, that compared to having another involved.

Nothing compared to the moment another pair of hands slipped a bag over her head. No vibrator or dildo could compare to the sensation of a man's flesh and blood cock thrusting between her thighs. And there was no comparison when she was able to allow another to take control, she relinquishing all control was truly the ultimate rush. She could focus on everything.

She had no need to seal the bag on her own, someone else was given the control to remove it. With relinquished control she simply could indulge in the deepest depths of her love of suffocation and sexual gratification at the same time with no hindrance of any kind. Her desire for complete breathlessness was given by another and she was given the gift of complete surrender to the ultimate pleasure. Exactly why she lost her desire for solo play.

His thrusts quickened as his eyes held their focus on the miraculous image of her face painted over by the tightening seal of frosted plastic. The transition of the colors were nearly artful, the moisture within the bag as it pressed against her skin gave bursts of color visible through the barely clear plastic.

His breaths heightened as he listened to her begin to grunt against the gag of plastic, saw the lovely visual of her parted lips sucking the plastic between them with each attempted inhale. His brow tensed, felt his cock throb with each thrust.

Six months and he hadn't felt his cock that engorged. Six damned months and his attempts to fuck other women left him only wanting to fuck her, his inspirational muse, Rosangela.

The belt was tugged, her head arched back as her mouth was wide and sealed by the plastic, air denied. Her finger worked her clit, felt the pulsation inside and out along with those of his cock. She felt her body eagerly rock frontward then backward to drive his cock deep. Her grunts were continuous, felt her pussy rushing towards that explosive edge.

A firm press against her clit and deep thrust from his cock, her pussy exploded reminiscent to six months prior. Her body stiffened in response to the instant ripple of pleasure that expanded from her pussy outward. She nearly choked on the pent up desire to scream her pleasure but held it back.

He continued to thrust, the moment she came it pushed him closer to his long desired edge. His lips sneered as he focused and thrust harder and deeper. His left hand kept a tight grip of her shoulder as the other refused to relinquish its grip of the belt leash. Her suffocation continued which pushed him closer and closer.

Her right hand quickly reached up in effort to pry against the tightened belt loop, her body begged for air. Her limbs tingled as her head spun causing her eyes to roll. Her heart pounded inside her starved chest then it was felt.

He drove himself inside her and his cock exploded. Both hands released their grips and grabbed onto her hips as he leaned forward. He held his breath and fought back a loud groan.

Her hand rushed, loosened the belt loop then jerked the bag from over her head. She gasped, inhaled over and over the ease of fresh air. Her head lowered then she propped arms against the sink and rested down her head. Her entire body trembled as the fresh air pushed back the tingling. She heavily breathed, eyes closed as she felt her pussy pulse with satisfaction as his cock pulsated inside.

He leaned more against her, rested the side of his face against her back. He breathed, "Let me take you home."

She sluggishly nodded then panted, "Okay."

12