Inspiration Ch. 1

Story Info
A submissive switches for her Sir's pleasure.
3.6k words
4.28
28.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

The flickering flames of candles gave the red walls a softer burgundy hue. Margarite, the hostess, was lighting the final wicks while her guests rearranged the room in preparation for their evening. The one-room guesthouse where they would be performing their improvisational drama tonight was furnished minimally, a low chest of drawers and a futon being the only substantial pieces. A thick rug and floor cushions completed the décor.

Elizabeth was uncharacteristically quiet as she carefully set their drinks on a small table near the wall. She wondered what Jon was expecting tonight, and whether she and Margarite would surprise him. Not that they were likely to do anything truly "new" to him, she realized. Jon had been an actor in a variety of roles long before Elizabeth had met him. However, their scenes together had all been played with her in the submissive role. She did not intend to take that role tonight.

The time that had led to this pending performance began some months earlier. Elizabeth had met her companions, separately, during the previous year. Jon had intrigued her before she ever met the man himself. A man she was dating mentioned Jon's name one night in casual conversation and she remembered it months later, when they met at a social event. It was an entirely casual and forgettable introduction, but she remembered it. Later, Elizabeth would confirm her assumption that he had forgotten meeting her entirely.

Over a period of months, they had talked online for hours, gotten together socially several times, and he had introduced her to the fiery pleasures of the cane, among other intense BDSM and sexual activities. At one time, her heart's desire was to be his submissive. However, she knew she was merely one of many short-term diversions for him, and her romantic illusions were abandoned with minimal emotional trauma. She smiled inwardly as an old country song played in her mind, "…it ain't love, but it's not bad….".

Margarite was an online conversation which became a local friendship. She was a decade younger than Jon and Elizabeth, a small-town Southern girl gone expatriate years earlier. A few years before she met Elizabeth, Margarite had returned to her native Georgia with a British accent and a dual citizenship. She also had an abiding love for sexually dominating men, and her natural red hair and European flair made her have no shortage of aspiring male submissives.

Elizabeth had, in some ways, been surprisingly typical in her power exchange fascination. It began when she was quite a young child, and continued to be her primary form of sexual fantasy. In her late teens and early twenties, she was what she now called "a sexual adventurer". She had tried some variations on the theme of male/female one-on-one sex, but ultimately found it unfulfilling, a momentary entertainment at best, and she wanted more.

When she tried acting on some of her masochistic fantasies with her former husband, the short-term pleasure was followed by a feeling of unease. He seemed mildly amused by her kinkiness, but she never felt like he was truly into it in the way she was. After the first months together, she returned her fantasies to what she believed was their rightful place, her mind. She read the "standards" of S&M erotica, and fantasized about finding a man with similar inclinations. In the past two years, she had learned that not only was she not alone in her attraction to a submissive sexual role, but that there were wonderful ways to experience either side of the fantasy in real life.

In the BDSM social world she found that the risks involved were minimized, and there was no danger of being disparaged or condemned for one's kinky desires. People she liked and respected enjoyed their sex of the psyche at parties and in private. They spoke openly with their like-minded friends about the physical and psychological aspects of bondage and other delights. Tonight she was going to take a new risk with Jon, but not as his submissive.

The stage had been set for tonight over a week ago. Jon asked Elizabeth for her ideas in a story of 5 hours spent with Margarite. Beyond that, he gave no restrictions, directions or requirements, other than that she share her thoughts and ideas about the possibilities. After the story was complete, they began making plans to enact it with their friend, who was more than happy to oblige.

All minor tasks complete, the players turned their attention to each other. The two women stood side by side in front of Jon. To Elizabeth's relief, Margarite began with the instruction, "Kneel" Jon complied in silence. "We are going to go over some rules before we begin tonight. From now on, you will do what I tell you to do. Are you prepared to obey me as your Mistress during this scene?" she asked.

"Yes, I am prepared to do that, Ma'am", he replied, with a hint of a smile.

"And further, I instruct you to comply with Lady Elizabeth's wishes, as well. For the duration of our scene, she will be referred to by you as 'Mistress'. Will you also do that?"

"Yes, I will, Ma'am" he replied, with only a slight hesitation. Elizabeth let out a long breath of relief upon hearing his answer. She knew this was not something he was accustomed to doing; bottoming to a partner he had Topped previously, any more than she was accustomed to taking the dominant role. She also knew that she wanted to set aside her submissive response to him, at least this one time. As much as she had enjoyed their scenes together in the past, she felt the need to take back some of the power she had been so anxious to give to him.

Margarite glanced at Elizabeth, as if giving her the signal to begin. "Rise", Elizabeth said, "and strip". Jon rose from his knees, and removed his shirt. Margarite reached into the front pocket of her tight black jeans, and removed a set of tweezer clamps, joined by a thin silver chain. "Stop", Elizabeth said to Jon, as she extended her hand to receive the small instruments of torment. He laid his shirt on top of the chest of drawers and paused, waiting for the obvious.

Elizabeth took a step toward him, and pinched his right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled it toward her and attached one of the clamps, sliding down the ring which tightened the metal fingers' grip. Jon let a low moan escape as the clamp bit into the dark pink of his erect nipple. She repeated the process with the other side, and took a step back to admire the beginning of her evening's work. The silver chain hung in a graceful U across his broad chest. "Continue", she said, and he removed his shoes, socks and jeans, adding them to the shirt on the chest of drawers. "Everything off", Margarite ordered, and his black briefs joined the pile of clothing.

Both women had seen him naked before, but only Elizabeth had been sexual with him. Although none of the three were overly enamored of the monogamous way of life, they were also not interested in casual sex, or "sport-fucking", as a friend of Elizabeth's referred to it. At this early stage of their time together, none of them could be sure of what role actual sex would play in the scene tonight.

"Kneel," Margarite said for the second time, and, again, Jon complied immediately. "Hands on the floor in front of you", the Domme continued, as she bent over to open her toy bag which sat near Jon's recently discarded clothes. The man was on all fours now, the chain across his chest swinging slightly, only inches above the floor. Margarite approached him with two wide fabric strips which reminded Elizabeth of luggage belts used to identify one's baggage quickly on the conveyor belt at the airport. "Head down, and rest your cheek on the floor. It is time for us to begin."

As with his other orders, the man did as he was told. Margarite inclined her head at Elizabeth, signaling her to lend assistance to the upcoming bondage. Elizabeth moved next to Margarite, who was directly behind Jon's upraised butt.

"Put your arms on the floor, with your hands near your ankles. Now, spread your knees more, good" the Domme continued, while handing one of the strips to the other woman. Following her companion's lead, Elizabeth bound John's wrists to his ankles, making a figure-8, then wrapping it twice around the outside of his ankles and wrist and securing the ends. So long as he remained upright in this twisted version of a triangular package, he was not likely to be able to escape. All three players were quite sure he would not try. The women rose from the floor and admired their work together. The thrill of having a strong and normally Dominant male in such a position was exhilarating . There could be no doubt who was in control now.

Elizabeth leaned down to run her hands over the firm contours of her lover's upturned ass. She loved the way his body felt to her touch. "Now, my SlutSir, I am going to spank this gorgeous ass", she said.

"Yes, Mistress", Jon replied with just a hint of a suppressed chuckle at this bizarre turn of events between them.

Although she was well aware of the humor of having switched roles with the Dominant she responded to so intensely, she did not intend to let his submission to her become a joke. She began the spanking with a light, slow slap of her palm on his increasingly warm flesh. Each strike became slightly harder, until the red-pink glow started to appear. She stopped for a moment to rub both hands lightly over her twin targets, then began anew, harder, stinging her hand as well as his backside.

"Are you having fun yet?", Margarite inquired of their bound charge while lowering herself onto a cushion she had placed near his head. She had moved the toy bag to the floor next to her, and was looking for something within it's dark interior as she spoke.

"Yes, Ma'am, it feels very good", he replied. "Elizabeth is good on either end of a spanking", he laughed.

"You need to take it up a few notches," Margarite told her friend. "I do believe he is having too much fun right now."

"Gladly, but my hand hurts", Elizabeth replied.

"Here you go, then", Margarite responded, extracting a pair of black leather motorcycle gloves from the toy bag and passing them to her friend. "These should help."

"Excellent", Elizabeth answered, pausing to caress Jon's heated ass cheeks before donning the gloves. The first time she had seen Jon play, he was wearing a white leather glove while he spanked a girl. It was one of many details she recalled about the time before he noticed her. "He will pay attention to me now", she thought, fastening the Velcro strap around the wrist of the right glove, then the left.

Although her right hand still felt tender from the repeated impact with his toned ass, the glove lessened her discomfort, allowing her to increase his. She used her left hand for the harder smacks, the sore right one for light swats and occasional caresses. After a few more minutes, she stopped, and reached between his legs with her right hand. As she expected, his cock was responding to the burn of the spanking, and was half erect. The gloves left her fingers, up to the middle knuckle, free, and she drug the tips of her long, brightly-painted nails from the base of his cock, up the underside to the head. He sighed, and she felt his cock twitch and grow harder as she moved her hand back to cup his balls. She held them firmly, lifting them as if to estimate the weight and value of the appendages.

"I see that you enjoy having me smack your ass, SlutSir," Elizabeth said "That is good, because It is only the beginning of what will please your Mistresses tonight." She paused, and looked quizzically at her co-Domme. They had talked about their plans for dominating him more than once, but neither of them wished to have a detailed script for the enactment of their fantasy. Elizabeth was ready to stop for a drink and some voyeuristic pleasures, and Margarite smiled and nodded her assent to the unspoken question. Elizabeth released Jon's testicles from her grasp, and moved away from him to retrieve her drink.

Margarite was wearing the mischievous grin that her friends knew quite well. She began to remove another item from the toy bag, then stopped, and moved the bag, and herself, behind Jon. "Let's see…..I think this might be interesting," she said. To Elizabeth's surprise and amusement, Margarite was holding a metal-handled hammer now, and sliding the side of its head over Jon's still-red ass cheeks. "It feels nice and cool, doesn't it?", she asked him.

"Yes, Mistress, It feels good", he replied.

"Good, we want our Slut to feel good for his introduction to hammer sex", she replied, and began to tap gently on his behind with the handle, then the flat end of the tool's head. "I'll just tap for a bit, and see where the best place to drive a nail, or something else, might be", she continued. Elizabeth, who had taken a seat on the futon to watch the show, laughed, as did Jon. "You don't think I should drive a nail into this nice ass?", Margarite asked. "Perhaps that would not be the best idea just yet, but I do want to show you just how useful household tools can be. Hmmmm…" She appeared to be contemplating her options, while still tapping away.

"Ah, I know!" she cried. " We can find a hole to fill without having to make one." She put the hammer aside, placing it on his lower back, and went into the toy bag again. In a minute, Elizabeth knew what was to follow. Margarite had taken the lube out of the bag and motioned for her friend to join her on the floor. Elizabeth put her drink aside and sat down next to Margarite, who handed her the lube and a pair of translucent gloves with cotton balls already in the fingertips to protect the latex from her nails.

Elizabeth knew of Jon's love for anal play and penetration, but they had not pursued it during any of their times together. In the role of his submissive, she did not feel it would be appropriate to ask him if he wanted to be entered by her finger or a toy, so she did not. They had talked about it more than once, but it would be a new experience for them tonight. She put on the gloves, poured a small circle of lube into one palm, and then rubbed it over the fingers and thumb of her other hand. "Do you know what I am doing, SlutSir?" she asked, pouring another small puddle of lube Into her hand.

"Yes, Mistress, I know", he answered in a tone of voice she had never heard from him before. Every hint of ego and bravado was gone, the authority figure had let go of his power. Elizabeth's heart raced, and she could feel her pussy growing ever more wet and ready for orgasm. She dipped her index finger Into the thick, clear liquid, and rested the tip between the cheeks of his ass, just outside the hole. She hesitated, making him wait for it.

"Take his ass, Liz", Margarite called to her friend from the other end of the room. It broke the spell she had just felt herself and Jon under, but it also helped her be able to maintain her new role. Having another female there with them, in the dominant role, made her want to take charge.

Elizabeth pressed gently, but firmly, against Jon's hole, while spreading the lube from her finger around the entranceway. She felt his body subtly respond to this smooth massage, shifting the angle of his ass to make her come closer to slipping the finger inside. A moment later, he had what he wanted, as her finger slid easily into him. He let escape a moan of pleasure that was just above a whisper, as she continued a steady pressure, until his ass held her entire finger. She remained still for a moment, enjoying the tight grip in which he held her finger. "I am going to get you ready for bigger things, SlutSir. Do you want to feel something larger push into this lovely tight ass?" she teased, beginning to move her finger slowly out of him. Halfway, she stopped and pushed it completely back in. "Well do you? Do you want a nice fat butt plug to remind you that we are going to fuck you for at least an hour later tonight? Do you want that, SlutSir?" Her finger began thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm, and she could feel him relaxing his hold on her finger as his breathing deepened.

"Yes, if it pleases you, Mistress", he replied in a ragged gasp, as she moved her finger faster. Margarite then returned to the drama, hammer in hand. She knelt by Elizabeth, and watched Jon's ass push back to mean each thrust of her finger.

"I know what you need, Jon," Margarite said. "You just need to be fucked, but first, you are going to be hammered." Elizabeth suppressed a giggle with some difficulty, as she moved her finger back and completely out of him. Margarite held the handle, and moved the head down the crack of Jon's ass. "Yes, you most definitely need to be fucked", she said, as she slid the hammer's head back up his crack. She stopped, with the round end of the head against his asshole. Elizabeth watched in silence, not sure if her friend was serious about penetrating him with this instrument of home repair. Soon, she knew the answer, when the round end of the device slid into his ass and he moaned, impaled on cold steel.

Margarite moved the handle slightly, from side to side, then in a small circle. Each movement evoked a response, as the ball pressed against different parts of his ass's entrance. "Now, I am going to take it out so we can move on to the fucking you deserve", she said. "Liz, you can change now. He is ready." she directed to her companion.

Elizabeth was grateful for the screen at the far end of the room. Taking off her clothes was one thing, but putting on a harness and strap-on was another thing entirely. She had only done this with one other man, years ago. The experience itself was good, but the relationship wasn't, and the overall memories had made her more than a little reluctant to go there again. But, as her rational mind knew, this was different. She put the dildo through the ring at the center front of the harness, thinking of how she was serving both Jon and herself by taking control of him and giving him the fucking she knew he had wanted for months. She took a deep breath, closing the side buckle on the harness. In addition to her 42C breasts, she now had a 7 inch dick protruding from the front of her body.

When she emerged from behind the screen, she discovered that Margarite had released Jon from his bonds, and he was lying on his back, on the futon. It was open now, to make a double bed, and her friend was attaching his wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs he was now wearing with small bronze-colored padlocks. In nearly no time, he was helpless, on his back, his ass in the air, wrists and ankles above his head, secured to the armrest/headboard of the futon. She found the sight both shocking and arousing. For a few seconds, she envied him, imagining herself arranged in a similar manner and then taken by him. That quickly mutated into lust, and another jolt of power from seeing this undeniable evidence of his powerlessness. They could both take him until they decided to stop.

Margarite looked up, having completed the preparations, and smiled. "Given that he has fucked you any number of times, it is time for you to fuck him." She then turned her attention to Jon. "While she is fucking your tight little ass, I am going to go put on the larger strap-on and then I will take you. Do you want us to fill your tight ass and make you orgasm again and again, Jon?"

"Oh yes, I do want it, thank you, Ma'am" he replied hoarsely . Elizabeth moved onto the bed as Margarite departed temporarily. She stroked his exposed ass with both hands. His cock stood completely erect now. On her knees, she grasped his thighs and positioned her faux penis at his asshole. Margarite had left the bottle of lube on the bed, so Elizabeth poured some on the dildo, coating it thoroughly.

"Are you ready for me, SlutSir? Are you ready for me to stick this nice round dick into your ass?" she asked, beginning the pressure that would soon result in penetration.

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers
12