Inspiration Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he brought his hands over her breasts as her hand remained focused on his cock. He hummed with delight as he felt each of her firm strokes down his hard length. His hands gently kneaded her breasts, the tips of her erect nipples pressed against his palms. Harder his hands kneaded as her chest continuously heaved, his fingertips pressed deep into the lush flesh as his nails scraped.

She inhaled over and over, the rush of air sent shivers over her entire body as his hands raised the level of heat. She concentrated on the manner her hand stroked his cock, firmly up and down the length using the dribble of heated cum as lubrication.

His hands left her breasts, she slightly groaned then felt his fingers wrap around her motioning wrist.

He withdrew her hand then grabbed both her wrists, pried her fisted hand from his shirt. He guided her, brought her down against the foot of the bed, held her arms down then again brought his lips against hers pressed through the plastic.

Her instant hum vibrated against his lips, his tongue drove the plastic deep. He pressed his body down against hers, her thighs spread wide and against her wet panties he ground his cock.

Her arms were guided higher along the bed, his hands slid and fingers entwined with hers. Slowly his body motioned, ground his cock as firmly as possible to further inflame and moisten her centered pussy.

Her legs instinctively moved and wrapped around his waist, her heels pressed hard into his trouser covered ass with encouragement. He pressed harder but kept a slow torturous rhythm as his lips and tongue kissed the plastic against her mouth.

His fingers unwoven, his hands slid down the stretch of her arms, down against her sides then found her tensed thighs. Continuing that deep plastic kiss, his fingers undid the garters then started to guide the stockings baring her thighs.

Her hands lifted then moved to the back of his thick and wavy and gray streaked hair, fingers twisted and fisted. Her body arched, hips motioned in sync with his firm grinds.

His hands reached her knees then he pried her legs unwrapped from his waist. His lips left hers, she gasped against the plastic. His body lowered as his hands continued to guide the stockings over her knees and down her calves.

His lips and tongue tasted down her heated flesh, taking a moment to savor the flavor of her inner full breasts. Then he devoured her left nipple, prodded with his tongue and clenched with his teeth which sent her body sexually squirming beneath his.

Her legs lifted, assisted the removal of those sheer black stockings. The heels were slipped off her feet as his mouth continued to taunt her nipple. Her moans because breathy, the bag not sealed, air entered within those plastic walls which only prompted her to inhale deeper, the plastic motioned and persistently kissed her damp features.

Her body instinctively held its rhythm, every inch of her begged for more. She wanted everything he could inflict upon her. She desired the sweetness of suffocation to consume her as he worked every inch of her willing body.

The stockings slid free from over feet. He shifted, moved higher again delivering his cock firm against her overheated center. Again his lips found hers and smothered the plastic against her them. His hands found her wrists, blindly but with expertise he worked the nylon stocking, wrapped it tight binding her wrists. Wrap after wrap then his fingers secured the binding with a firm knot.

Down her arms his hands grazed, fingertips curled into her skin. He gathered the second stocking, kept his kiss firm and smeared the sweet plastic against her gaped lips as she desperately returned his kiss. He pressed his cock firm and held himself in place, the stocking worked behind her head then neck.

His hands tugged the bag down in place then he prepared to seal it around her neck and stated, "Now you will truly suffocate for me."

He rose up, her body steady with anxious twists. His fingers gathered the stocking then tied it securing the bag's tight seal.

Propped seat on his knees, he undid the buttons of his shirt then stripped it from his torso. His eyes held hers through the slightly steamed plastic which slowly billowed with each of her exhales then gently caved with each inhale.

His reached under the garter belt, her rear instinctively lifted, and he guided the panties down. With her assistance, legs lifted, the panties were removed from her body. He took a moment, she smoldering within euphoric suffocation, and admired those lovely lacy panties. The crotch of her panties were rubbed between his thumb and fingers and he commented with a chuckle, "You soaked your panties."

The suffocation heightened, her arms bent at the elbows as the desire to remove the bag grew.

He shook his head, tossed the panties, then he protested, "No." His hand darted and snatched the wrist binding, straightened her arms then held them down against the bed. He listened to her whine as his lips grinned with his eyes focused with hers. He slyly stated, "You are far from truly suffocating for me."

He loomed above her, kept her arms held down with one hand and moved the right between her spread legs. He hummed with approval the moment he felt his exploring fingers become slicked by her extreme wetness. Her hips nearly bucked upward as he slowly traced his fingertips about her swollen clit.

His eyes held their lock with hers, watched hers flutter as the plastic began to mold her features. He studied the gape of her lips, the plastic pressed between them as she struggled with a deep inhale.

"Hmm," he hummed with admiration then complimented, "You're truly beautiful when you're suffocating." he asked, "Has anyone ever told you that, hmm?"

She gave her head a quick shake as a grunt sounded passed her plastic coated lips.

With a smirk he commented, "That's right," two fingers were deeply penetrated, "I'm the only one who has seen you like this."

Her hips again bucked, desired to drive his fingers deeper. She loudly whined, the plastic began to suction over her head, the air being denied.

He drew his fingers back then worked his trousers down exposing his cock. His hand gripped his cock and he firmly stroked as his eyes were watchful of her steadily rising struggle. His lips trembled with a sneer formed as his brow tensed.

He encouraged, "That's it, my muse, suffocate for me." a groaned passed his sneer as his hand worked his cock, "Make me cum by suffocating so beautifully before my eyes."

She started to loudly grunt, her lips gaped wide with the sheen of suctioned plastic sealing off the air. She felt the tight suction of the plastic over her entire head. Her feeble exhales were useless against the tightened plastic and the mediocre inhales only tightened the plastic's grip.

Her body's natural response began, her legs pushed against the bed with every muscle twitching. Her arms tugged down against his grip of her bound wrists. She whined then grunted as her chest ached and heart pounded.

He steadied and heightened the strokes of his cock, felt every flinch and pulse within his grip. With a pleasure filled groan he praised, "Very beautiful." his breaths became synchronized with the motion of his hand then he breathed, "Suffocate for me, make me cum."

Her body arched with panic, no air and her head started to spin. Her body was charged with its natural instinct to fight though she was in pure bliss being held within that suffocating grip. Her eyes rolled and fluttered against the weight of the growing numbness.

"That's it," he loudly panted as his cock neared its release, "Suffocate, you love to suffocate!"

His body stiffened as the release was felt. His cock pulsed and spurt heated juices. He grunted with his body jerking in response to the heavenly explosion which ripped from his cock and spread wonderfully over his entire body.

She felt her body become weighed further. Her legs barely moved as she felt an almost surreal relaxation throughout every inch of her body. It seemed the suffocation no longer existed or mattered. She heavily groaned.

The stocking was untied and the plastic swiftly pealed away from her face. Her entire body suddenly jolted as she loudly gasped and inhaled air deep inside her chest. Her back arched and eyes snapped wide open with near surprise.

Then again she startled, his lips crushed against hers. A brief moment of confusion then she returned the passion of his kiss and suckled his tongue. Within moments her body was revived and excitedly motioned beneath his.

His hands explored her, firmly squeezed and kneaded her trembling thighs. Under her bare ass, his hands gripped as his cock continued to throb with satisfaction against her spread center. Through the sensitivity, he again ground himself in effort to stimulate her desiring clit. His mouth tasted and felt each of her erratic breathy groans. He felt his cock's eagerness to again harden through the sensitivity. In a quick thought, he groaned, six months was a long time.

His lips lifted from hers and he nearly panted, "I want to taste you." he lightly suckled her lips then confirmed, "Yes, I'm going to taste my inspiration."

His hands were swift, again they worked to confine her within that soft plastic to again bring her into heightened breathlessness.

The stocking again tight and the bag sealed, he maneuvered down her body as she immediately started to pant and whine. Down he moved, created a centered trail of kisses, suckles, and tastes with his tongue. Over her trembling abdomen he continued, her radiating unique sexual scent led him further down.

Her head buried back against the bed, she controlled herself keeping her arms stretched high with her hands in tight fists. Her back arched and rear pressed down into the bed the moment she felt his mouth latch a firm suck over her clit. A raspy whine sounded from her in response to the tip of his hot tongue taste her clit. Her breaths became uncontrollably erratic, the plastic whispered with every motion telling her that true suffocation was close.

Her legs spread wider as his lips and tongue provoked her clit. Her hips jerked the moment his two fingers pushed into her wet interior and started to steadily probe. Her body found rhythm with his actions. Her head arched further back as her mouth opened wide and passed her lips she inhaled plastic which again began that airless suction.

A finger was felt against that sensitive center with the crease of her ass, she squealed followed by a drawn out whine. So many wondrous sensations consumed her. The multiple strikes of undoubted pleasure throughout the center of her body combined with the extreme suffocation and she was driven into a bliss of indescribable proportions. She desired nothing but continuance. The tighter the plastic became the further she drowned within euphoria.

The tip of his tongue firmly flicked while his fingers deeply probed with his other hand delivering the tip of a finger within her ass. Her body approached that desired edge that desperately wanted to rush and spill over. She gagged, nearly choked from air deprivation with every feature of her heat flushed face smothered firmly by plastic. Her head jerked as her body continuously grew closer and closer to that looming edge.

Her bare feet pushed deep into the bed as her back arched and stiffened. Her grunts ceased as her eyes snapped wide open against the blur of plastic. Every inch of body locked as that edge was reached then plummeted over in an explosive phenomenon that was unlike any other.

He drew back with a heated pant. His eyes darted and saw the ultimate achievement expressed by her plastic sealed features. He crawled back over her and his hands worked loose the stocking from around her neck but not a rushed pace. Almost in a manner to allow the experience to flow over her, he worked free the stocking then slowly pealed away the plastic.

Her body remained stiff, the rippling effect of the orgasm continued to wave over her body. The plastic pried away from her mouth, she didn't breathe but savored the sensations continuing to move over her. Her eyes finally blinked the moment she felt his lips very gently kiss against hers.

Bit by bit her body relaxed down against the bed as his tender kiss continued to waken her from a euphoric stupor. She took a slow breath and its sobering effects were slow to emerge.

Her lips returned his delicate kiss as she slowly regained her breaths through her nose. Again there was a sensation of melting as every joint throughout her body relaxed beneath the loving sweetness of his kiss. Though seemingly heavy, she lifted her arms then limply brought her bound wrists behind his neck, her fingers caressed against his hair.

His hands grazed softly against her body which trembled against the side effects of her breathless orgasm. He too indulged the uniqueness of their kiss, her lips kissed with equal gentleness. He suckled the tip of her tongue as he continued to tenderly move his hands about her body, felt each nerve twitch and tremble.

His lips kissed from hers, pressed softly along the side of her dampened face. He tucked his arms beneath her, embraced her trembling body. And then, for the first time in all his sixty years, from his lips his voice whispered against her ear, "I love you."

Her eyes slowly opened upon her hearing those three words. She felt her heart nearly stop with a flutter. Her eyes then head shifted as his head lifted. Her eyes widened the moment she saw the truth within those heavenly expressional dark brown eyes.

He saw the surprise within her eyes. He never once thought he would ever say those words. Those six months without her after only three days with her, he struggled to make sense of why he changed so much. Those three days was enough to change him completely. Not only had his creative process changed but everything he thought represented him had changed as well.

An arm slipped from under her then he brought his hand against the side of her flushed face. Again those nearly foreign words slipped smoothly from his mouth, "I love you."

She swallowed against the emotional lump within her throat. Within his eyes the truth of his confession was brilliantly exposed. She heard those words before and in time they had no meaning to her. Yet, said by him, those words took on whole new complete meaning unlike she ever knew. She never saw within her ex husband's eyes what was being revealed to her by his.

His brow tensed then he questioned, "You don't believe me?" The confusion within her eyes gave him concern.

Her lips parted to respond. She realized her difficulties with their situation, she fell in love him quickly and perhaps that love had started before they actually met. "No," she breathed saw his brow tense further, "I mean, yes."

He continued to frown and asked, "Then what?"

She shook her head as her eyes started to blink against the sting of what she knew were the beginning of tears. She pressed her lips together then she forced herself to speak but asked, "Do you really?"

His eyes made quick study of her eyes, saw a build of emotion unlike had ever witnessed before. He quickly nodded then stated, "Yes or I wouldn't have said it."

She nodded, knew he was not one to say anything out of context.

He again witnessed something new, the show of tears lined within her wide blue eyes. He wasn't certain about the meaning of those tears for they were new to him.

She continued to nod as a slight smile formed over her now trembling lips. She again questioned him, "Really?"

He held his frown then slightly snipped, "Yes, dammit."

She belted out a raspy laugh in response to his snip. Her eyes closed and the first tear emerged. She tried to control her laugh which faded into a series of giggles.

He pushed up a bit and eyed her suspiciously. Then he snapped, "What?!"

She choked back her giggles as a genuine broad smile stretched over her lips. Her eyes brightened though tears continued to trickle down her temples. She shook her head then stated with her own truth, "Nothing's wrong." her fingers gripped his hair, "Just, well, I love you too and, well, I'm happy you love me too." Her shoulders awkwardly shrugged.

The tension across his brow lessened then he shook his head with a slight huff.

She pulled her arms and brought his lips again to hers. She pressed a firm kiss against his lips, felt his urge to grin. She repeated those three words, "I love you." she then sang, "I love Victor fucking Hardway!"

He chuckled then stated, "Good." His lips silenced her.