Inspiration Ch. 2

Story Info
Role-reversal continues with help of Domme friend.
2.8k words
4.36
25.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

Jon gasped at the pain of initial entry. Elizabeth did not move for several seconds, giving him time to adjust to the welcome intruder. She wanted their first time to be perfect pleasure for him, or as near to perfect as she could make it. He exhaled slowly, and closed his eyes, waiting. "I'm going to move a little farther into you now, Jon. Tell me if it is too much." she said, exerting a gradually increasing pressure which moved the device an inch farther into him. His breathing remained deep and even, but she felt a shiver pass over his immobilized body.

Elizabeth was motionless, watching his face for signs of both pleasure and pain. There was no question of her power over him at this moment. She felt both the excitement of his surrender to her, and a deeply satisfying sense of responsibility for his well-being. His eyes opened and met hers, and she felt the desire flash between them. Still holding his gaze, she very gradually pushed another inch into his warm and inviting ass. She felt her erect clitoris throbbing against the base of the strap-on, and pushed again, closing her eyes. His body quivered slightly beneath her, and he gave a low groan of painful pleasure. She did not stop this time, but continued the slow and steady progress until her pussy lips could feel his balls beneath them. The entry was complete.

She held the position, without moving. "You are mine now," she said in a fierce whisper, just prior to beginning a slow retreat.

"Yes, Mistress" he replied, grimacing in both discomfort and intense arousal as she moved again, this time pushing the pink rubber extension of her body all the way back to its previous location. "Oh yes, Mistress", he sighed, as the pleasure began to conquer the pain.

She paused again, and said "I am going to fuck you until I decide to take a break, and then Margarite will take over. Unless you use your safe word, you cannot stop us. Do you understand?" She was getting into a slow, but steady, rhythm in her movements. The tension she had felt in his body earlier was dissipating, as he relaxed and welcomed her motion.

"Yes, Mistress, I understand" he replied, his voice just above a whisper.

They both heard the click of heels on the steps outside, and froze, just a moment before the door opened.

"Only me", Margarite called, cheerfully, as she entered the room and closed and locked the door behind her. She was wearing a pair of black silk pajamas, with a red robe. "Ah, very nice, Elizabeth. That is exactly what this SlutSir needs; to be ass-fucked by his submissive.", she continued, laughing as she spoke. "By the way, how is he?" she asked her friend, walking from the door toward the futon.

Elizabeth had resumed her steady tempo of retreats and advances, and her attention was once again given to the man she had impaled. Jon appeared to be lost in the sensations and his own lack of power to stop them. Elizabeth knew the feeling of that type of headspace quite intimately, and it thrilled her to see it behind his eyes. He was loving it all, she was sure.

Margarite stood next to the futon, near the end where Jon's bonds were attached. "Yes, I see you are enjoying this, SlutSir", she continued, letting the robe slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. "makes me wonder what else you will enjoy before we tire of fucking you…" she trailed off, with a mischievous smile.

"Whatever you desire, Ma'am", he replied.

"I have what I desire right now", Elizabeth interjected. "I am fucking your beautiful, tight ass, and you are loving it. Aren't you, SlutSir?" She had been moving away from him as she spoke, and at the end of her question, she thrust into him deliberately, making him catch his breath before he could answer.

"Yes, I am, Mistress", he said. "I am loving you taking my ass."

Margarite assumed a more serious demeanor, and sat down on the corner of the futon, near Jon's shoulder. "You are going to need to take a more active role, Jon, While I fuck you, you will be thanking Mistress Elizabeth by eating her wet pussy. You won't be allowed to stop until one of us gives you permission. Are you ready to show your gratitude, SlutSir?", the Domme asked.

"Oh, yes", he whispered in reply, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Elizabeth began an agonizingly slow retreat from his depths. Even with the knowledge of more to come, it was still difficult to force herself to disengage from their new intimacy. "You don't want me to go, do you?" she rhetorically asked, feeling his body shiver In pleasure beneath her.

"No, Mistress", he answered, as the rubber dildo slipped easily out of his ass.

Elizabeth climbed off the bed while Margarite removed her Hefneresque pajamas to reveal a purple leather harness and a realistic version of a penis. It was both longer and wider than the one Elizabeth was now in the process of removing. The harness had been fastened loosely, so the substantial appendage which protruded from it would hang close to her thigh and not spoil the drape of her outfit. With the clothes gone, she no longer wanted it in an at-ease position, and was making adjustments to bring it to the appropriate angle for use. Jon was watching her, speechless with both anticipation and anxiety.

When Margarite was satisfied with the adjustments, she tightened the harness and ran her hand up and down the 8 inches of Caucasian skin-tone silicon, reveling in the feeling of her new cock. "You should feel this, Jon, before it enters that eager and open hole. Here, put your fingers around it" she said, as she knelt on the corner of the bed, positioning the dildo so he could grasp it with his still restrained hand. Obediently, his fingers closed around the two inch wide tool, and his breathing quickened, imagining it invading his recently stretched ass. "It is a bit larger, but you should be ready for it now", she continued, removing his hand and then positioning herself so that the cock's head was barely touching his asshole, poised, and ready to sheath itself in his tight, warm anus.

Elizabeth was free of the strap-on now. She removed the cock from the harness opening, put the harness atop the dresser, and laid the pink phallus on Jon's broad chest. It was felt warm on his skin, and was still shiny from lubricant when he glanced down at it. The memory of how it felt inside him only minutes earlier sent a bolt of desire through his entire body. Elizabeth looked to her friend, saying "I think we should start with his ass, and then I will climb on his face when I am ready. Besides, I want to watch him take this one", she said, smiling.

"You are such a voyeur", Margarite chuckled, and began her descent into their willing victim's body. Her pressure was steady and slow, without the initial pauses Elizabeth had given him. The broader head of this cock made him utter a small cry of pain, closely followed by a sigh of pleasure as it went through the tight ring of sphincter muscle, gaining complete access. "See, sometimes bigger is better", she continued, pulling back slightly, then moving forward again, evoking a moan from the helpless man beneath her.

The strokes were steady, though not hard, and Elizabeth watched, fascinated by this new perspective on both her lover and her friend. Her clitoris was tingling, begging to be touched, and she was as wet as if he was tormenting her, keeping her on edge for long as possible before allowing the climax to roll over her. She watched for a few moments more, then joined them on the futon.

She straddled his chest, a knee on either side of his body. She was now facing Margarite, and dragging her wet pussy and erect clitoris over his chest, neck, and chin, then to his face and lips. Feeling the end of his extended tongue graze her lips, she settled her pussy firmly over his mouth. His tongue was wide and flat, and pressed tightly against her as he licked, sucked and intimately fondled her every liquid crevice.

The feeling was almost overwhelming to her, but she used the control he had taught her as his submissive to lower the urge to explode into a bone-jarring orgasm. She would not make it that easy for her SlutSir. He would have to work for her pleasure. Elizabeth looked at Margarite then, and saw within the redhead's hazel eyes a fire to rival her own blue flames of lust. She raised her pussy slightly to lessen the sensation coursing through her and threatening to take her over the edge, with or without her consent.

Margarite leaned forward at the end of an in stroke, pulled the other woman toward her and placed a soft, yet passionate, kiss on Elizabeth's full lips. In the back of her sensation-flooded mind, Elizabeth was aware that this was one of the "perfect moments" in her life; a mental photograph of it would linger indefinitely. Still connected in a kiss with the other woman, Elizabeth lowered her dripping pussy to Jon's face again, and he returned to his sensual duty with an ever greater enthusiasm. She gave in to the irresistible urge for release, and crashed into the orgasm. His lips locked on her hard clit and he sucked it while she gushed onto his face. Margarite deepened her thrusts then, pushing him into a simultaneous orgasm with his lover.

He had told Elizabeth that his orgasms from anal were different, more of an entire body experience, and now she understood. She could feel the waves flow over both of them, again and again until she moved her pussy back to his chest and took a few seconds to catch her breath. The atmosphere in the red room felt charged now. Margarite was barely moving at all, and Elizabeth was leaning on her shoulder, rocking gently. The motion reminded Elizabeth of her favorite chair as a child, a large upholstered rocking chair. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the extended glimpse of perfection she was seeing before her.

"That was lovely, Liz", Margarite said, kissing her friend's warm and damp forehead. "I take it your SlutSir's gratitude was expressed well."

"Oh yes, very well. You must have him please you this way", Elizabeth answered. "I know he would be more than happy to show his gratitude to you next", she smiled.

"I am sure he would. After all, I brought him this nice fat cock to fill his ass", Margarite replied, with a few more shallow thrusts as she spoke. "He should be extremely grateful to both of us."

Elizabeth climbed over Jon and off of the futon. Borrowing Margarite's flowing robe, she went to the table to retrieve their drinks. Before she could make the suggestion, Margarite expressed the need for a water and rest break. She withdrew her strap-on penis from Jon's ass, a centimeter at a time, looking directly into his eyes and smiling as he struggled with the conflicting feelings of relief and loss. "Oh, don't be sad, SlutSir," she taunted, removing the last of the device from him. "Elizabeth will be fucking you again soon." She moved off of the futon and released the leather restraints which had held him in place so securely.

While Elizabeth went to the other part of the house for fresh ice and drinks, Margarite rubbed Jon's wrists and ankles, massaging up the arms and legs, soothing the tired joints and muscles. His eyes were closed and his expression serene. She smiled slightly, thinking of just how right her friend had been when she said that he would love being Topped and fucked by both of them. "And the night is young still", she thought. "This is going to go on for hours, if he can take it." His contented demeanor made her think that it might well be dawn before exhaustion got the best of ecstasy.

Minutes later, Elizabeth returned with the ice bucket, cokes and a pitcher of water for the three of them. She prepared a glass of water for him, and briefly felt a submissive longing to serve him. He was sitting up now on the futon, and she carried his drink to him, lowering her eyes as she held the glass in both hands and presented it to him. "Thank you, Mistress," he said, taking the glass.

Elizabeth smiled in reply and returned to the table to prepare a drink for herself and Margarite. When this break was over, she knew exactly what she was going to do. She had been shopping with another kinky female friend the previous week, and picked out several things for her enjoyment while with Jon, He had known about the strap-on, but the others she had left as surprises. She suppressed a smile, imagining his face when he saw what was in store for him.

After inquiring about his readiness to continue the scene, Margarite returned their glasses to the small table and instructed Jon to lie on the bed, with his legs apart. When he was in position, she lifted his cock to reveal the silver ring hanging under the base of it from a hafada piercing. "Very nice," she commented, "I am glad you remembered to replace the barbell, as Elizabeth told you to." She looked to her friend, who had retrieved a small fabric pouch from her toybag, and was returning to the futon with It in hand. "Did you bring the lock?", she asked.

"Oh yes, you know I wouldn't forget something like that", Elizabeth laughed, removing a small brass padlock, a length of thin chain, and a small key attached to a loop of leather cord from the pouch. She put the cord around her neck and glanced at Jon, His eyes were on the key which now hung between her breasts. "Just so I don't lose it and have to get bolt cutters to remove the lock later", she said to him with a straight face. Margarite laughed at the thought of a pair of bolt cutters being used anywhere near a man's genitals.

Jon had to chuckle as well, and said "Thank you for not wearing the bolt cutters on a chain", he joked. Both women giggled at the absurdity of such a thought. Elizabeth joined her friend, who was sitting between Jon's legs. She used the key to open the lock, hooked it through the ring, and snapped it shut.

"There, you sexy SlutSir," she said in a satisfied tone. "To help you remember who owns you tonight, you will wear this until we finish with you. Oh yes, and you are not allowed to touch it, or the key I am wearing, at any time. Do you understand that?" she asked. He replied that he understood, and the next phase of their evening together began.

She put the chain through the opening at the top of the padlock, pulling it until the lock was in the center of the chain. She then wrapped the chain in a criss-cross pattern around his cock, under and over, base to end and back again. By the time she was ready to secure the ends with a second lock, his cock was beginning to harden once more. "I am glad you find this stimulating, SlutSir," she remarked, "But these chains could get rather tight if you keep expanding that way." His cock twitched and grew harder. She snapped the other lock closed, with the locking mechanism hooked through the ring, and through the last link on both ends of the chain. She leaned back to inspect her work and nodded in satisfaction at the sight before her.

"Now," Margarite said to Elizabeth, "I believe you have something special for our slut, don't you? Something you both can enjoy, perhaps?"

"Yes, I believe I do", Elizabeth responded, leaving the bed to put the pouch aside and reach into her toy bag again. This time, she removed a 12 inch long double dildo. With its identical heads at each end, it looked like a sex toy pair of Siamese twins.

She returned to the futon, and showed the new device to Jon. "This is something we will do together", she said. "Do you want me to put one end of this in that lovely hot ass of yours while I fuck the other end of it?"

"Yes, please, Mistress" he replied, his eyes shining with desire, curiosity, and perhaps a touch of fear. Yes, she thought, it will be a long time before this scene is over.

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers