Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm was hard, so hard I screamed, so hard that I had to rip the vibrator off my clit. I jammed it deep inside me instead, feeling the spasms grip the slick toy with every wave of pleasure. The thumping of the vibe against my G-spot sent me spiraling into another orgasm even before the first was fully ended. As I rode the second tidal wave to its peak, Heather had her own orgasm. Her head fell back and her hips left the bed. I watched her fingers keep rubbing her clit even as her pink nether mouth gasped and shuddered in the throes of its climax. We spent together, leaving us two very happy women, our faces flushed and our bodies still shuddering with the aftermath of our bliss.

As much as I wanted to stay online with Heather, I bid her goodbye. I wished her luck with the rest of her clients. She wished me luck with my story, and gave me her email address so I could send her a copy. I made her a promise before I left the site that this wouldn't be the last time I paid her a visit. Making my way back to my word processing program, I took a deep sigh and stared at the blinking cursor.

Wiping my hands on my discarded shorts, I began to pound out my story onto the screen. My writer's block was gone, and my muse was properly stimulated. From the experience I had with Heather, it looked as though this might be my best story yet. I smiled, and let my soul pour forth on the screen before me.

12