Instant Attraction

Story Info
Strangers pass in the city and finally meet on a subway car.
3.3k words
4.52
30.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her from the first moment that he saw her. The first time it happened was a Wednesday morning. He had stopped at the coffee shop on the corner of Fifth and Main to grab his morning caffeine fix when he spotted her sitting at one of the tables in the back of the shop. There was nothing notable about her that would justify how or why she had caught his attention. She was just a moderately attractive, slightly built woman in her mid-twenties sitting alone at a coffee shop. She was bundled up against the city cold in an oversized, and if he was being honest hideously ugly, grey sweater. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, but he could tell that it was a rich dark brown color, about shoulder length, with bangs just a little too long that fell into her eyes. He usually liked women with longer hair, and preferred blondes. He loved to tangle his fingers in their light silky tresses when they were in bed. Yet still, there was something about this woman that made him literally stand up and take notice.

He paid for his coffee and left the shop, in a hurry to get to work. To his surprise, thoughts of her filled his mind. He could not stop thinking about her. Upon reflection, he decided that it was her eyes that had drawn him in and so captivated his attention. She had been too far away for him to make out their exact color, but in his imagination they were a pure innocent blue. Wide and nearly owlish, he could almost envision how they would look as he entered her for the first time, or how they would look as she took him into her mouth, gazing up at him through spidery black lashes.

He looked for her the next morning at the coffee shop, and the next, but he never saw her there again. As the days turned to weeks he stopped looking for her. If he couldn't completely forget her, well, at least he managed to think of her only on occasion. In the shower, with his cock in hand as he relieved the pressure of his erotic dreams. Or in bed with his girlfriend, when images of those innocent eyes and fringe of dark brown bangs could not be banished from his mind. Jenny, his girlfriend, didn't care. She reaped the benefits of those times when he would find renewed vigor in bed pumping harder and faster. Of course, he never told her about how his thoughts would drift to another woman, so maybe she would care after all.

The second time he saw her he was on the subway. It was not his normal mode of transportation, but he had been running late and was unsuccessful in catching a cab. Rain had been plaguing the city for two days straight, making it nearly impossible to find an unoccupied taxi. He only had two stops to go when he spotted her. She was wearing another equally ugly sweater, this one a dark hunter green with blue triangles across the front. She was standing halfway up the train car from him clutching a computer bag and oversized purse close to her body to ward off any attempts at mugging.

At the next stop the train emptied and before it could fill up again with a fresh load of people, he made his move. Trying not to look too obviously focused on her, he maneuvered so that he stood just a foot or so behind her. He retrieved the newspaper that he had been reading earlier in the morning, the Wall Street Journal, and pretended to be engrossed. As people crowded into the train, he allowed himself to be pushed and prodded in her direction until he was directly behind her. Taking advantage of the shifting crowd, he moved slightly and bumped up against her, his front to her back. He caught her scent as he moved into her, a sweet floral fragrance that suited her perfectly. She shot him a look, half annoyed, half uncomfortable and clutched her bags closer to her body. The top of her head came up only to just below his chin, and he was so close to her that wisps of her hair that had escaped her pony tail ticked his face.

"I'm sorry."

He spoke softly so that only she and those closest to them would hear. Her owlish eyes turned in his direction again, perhaps in surprise at the conversation. Mostly people ignored each other on the subway, despite the close quarters forced upon those using the trains for their morning or evening commutes. He could see now that he had been wrong about her eye color, but couldn't bring himself to feel much disappointment. Rather than the pure ice blue of his fantasies, they were a shocking green in color. He had never seen eyes so bright green. She nodded slightly at him, gave him a little half smile, and then turned back to face away from him. He could see the tension in her body, despite the oversized sweater. He made her nervous. Flattered, he considered his next move. As the train reached the next platform, his stop, and she showed no signs of exiting the car, he made a decision. When the train moved on, he was still on it.

If possible, the train became even more crowded and she was forced backwards until her entire back was plastered to his front. He had been half hard since he had touched her the first time, and didn't want to scare her off. He tried to lever his crotch away from her, but soon even that much became impossible. Even with his fall coat and her sweater separating them, he knew she had to feel his arousal hard and hot against her back. He was not a small man. His thoughts were confirmed when she gasped, and quickly darted another glance up at his face. He gave her what he hoped was a sheepish look and a slight shrug as if to say "what can you do?" She whipped her head back around, but he couldn't detect any attempt to move further away from him. Encouraged, he leaned down to speak directly into her ear.

"Hi, I'm really sorry about this."

She turned her head again so that she was looking up at him from over her shoulder. She still said nothing.

"I'm David."

Her response was so quiet he had to struggle to hear it.

"Hi, I'm Holly."

They rode on in silence for two more stops until the train stopped and the lights flickered. The operator announced that there had been an accident on the tracks up ahead, and that they would be stopping for a while. The lights came back on, but were dimmed as the engine idled. All around people were groaning and complaining. David didn't say a word. He shifted so that his hand was resting lightly on Holly's hip. When she didn't react he moved so that both hands rested on her hips, holding her lightly. Imperceptibly he felt her shift her weight so that she was leaning back against him.

Tempers were high and when, fifteen minutes later, a fight broke out between two men just in front of Holly, it was not much of a surprise. He pulled her back against him and rotated moving her out of harm's way. Her bags fell to the floor, forgotten in the commotion. One of the men was shoved back into where Holly had been standing, but it was David's shoulder that stopped his fall rather than her.

Their new position had Holly leaning with her back against the wall of the train. David had his arms wrapped around her, his hands resting at the small of her back. He lowered his head to ask her if she was alright and she nodded in response. His thumbs played with the hem of her sweater, and he slowly worked his hands under her shirt so that he was touching her bare skin. He felt rather than heard her gasp. He looked into her eyes, and asked again if she was ok. Understanding the difference in this question, knowing that he was asking if she was ok with what he was doing, she nodded again.

His movements were slow, so as not to alert the other passengers to what was going on. One hand moved up to caress the underside of her breasts, the other remained against her back with his fingers teasing the top of her jeans. Occasionally his fingers would slip below the waist to flirt with the crack of her ass. Kissing her would have been too obvious, so he lowered his head to hers but kept his face an inch or two away. To the casual observer it would look like they were having a private conversation, except that their lips were not moving. He could feel her breath, coming in excited pants, against his face. He slowly ground himself against her, crotch to crotch, wishing that they were anywhere but on a crowded train. He wasn't sure how much longer he could maintain control. When she moved her hands to his abdomen and chest, feeling him through his dress shirt, he almost lost it. He stopped caring about all of the other people in the train, he just wanted her naked and under him.

His hand was on the button of her jeans when the loud sound of the train engine roaring back to life broke into his thoughts and allowed him the few moments necessary to regain control. He didn't hear the words over the speaker, but realized that the tracks must have been cleared because the train started moving again. He re-buttoned her jeans and moved his hands back to Holly's hips, still under the sweater and smiled down at her.

"I have to go" she whispered. "This is my stop."

Regretfully he removed his hands from her, and shifted back so that she could move past him. Her bags had remained on the floor since the fight, luckily no one had noticed them. Now he picked them up and handed them to her. The train stopped, and the doors hissed open. She moved past him and out, but turned just before she stepped out onto the platform.

"Come with me?"

He didn't stop to think, just smiled and joined her as she exited the train. The doors closed behind them and the train pulled out of the station. They didn't notice.

"I just need to do this, and then we can go" he said and he lowered his mouth to hers.

She tasted like springtime, sweet and floral. He kept the kiss light, though all he wanted to do was devour her then and there. After a moment he pulled away. Her eyes were cloudy and he could see the desire in them. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. He took her bags from her and flung them over his shoulder. With her hand in his they walked the several blocks to her apartment, which is where she had been heading. Once inside, he dropped her bags on the floor by the door, forgotten again.

"Where is the bedroom?" he asked. His voice had grown rough and deep.

She pointed down the hall. He walked toward her, and she shifted backwards nervously. As he kept coming forward, she kept moving backwards but there was nowhere to go other than the hallway leading to her bedroom. They were halfway down the hall when he caught her. He took her hands in his, gently entwining their fingers, and gazed down into her face. His jaw was taut with tension, his jaw clenched as he resisted the urge to simply take. He needed to know that she wanted this too. He asked permission with his eyes, not trusting himself to speak. Tentatively she reached out to touch his face with her hand, and she rose on her tip toes to touch his mouth with hers. A the taste of her, his control shattered.

No longer able to go slow, he shoved his fingers in her hair and devoured her. Their tongues danced, and teeth clicked as they found their rhythm. Her elastic fell to the floor as his marauding hands clutched at her hair, desperate to have it loose. One of his hands remained clutching the silky dark strands, and the other moved to the buttons on her jeans. He wanted her naked, and he wanted it now. Her hands didn't stay inactive for long. They went to work unbuttoning his shirt, and yanked at his tie.

Pulling away from her mouth, he pulled his half unbuttoned shirt and tie off over his head and flung it down the hall, waiting as she did the same. He attacked her pants with both hands, stripping her jeans off within seconds. As he moved his attention to her bra, David caught sight of her swollen mouth, her lower lip caught between her teeth and was distracted enough to take her mouth again. One of her hands brushed his hard cock as she worked on removing his pants. In swift reaction, David grabbed her ass, lifting her crotch to his and shoved her against the wall. He canted his hips against hers to anchor her there as he quickly removed her bra and continued to lick and nip at her lips. He paused for a moment to look down at her freed breasts and noted her nipples were cute and pink, hard and pointed with desire.

He pulled her legs around his hips, and pulled her off of the wall. Holding her against him, he made his way the last few steps into the room she had identified as her bedroom and upon finding it, dumped her onto the bed. He quickly stripped out of his pants and boxers, and pulled her lacy panties down her legs and off before he joined her on the mattress. He wanted to make this good for her, wanted to make it last, but he knew that he was too aroused to last as long as he wanted to. He set to work on her, wanting to make her come at least once before he fucked her.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking it before drawing it between his teeth and lightly nipping. Holly writhed beneath him, her hips undulating off of the bed humping the air like an imaginary cock. Happy to give her something else to fuck other than air, David lowered his hand between her legs and pushed his finger into her tight heat. Her body squeezed hard against his finger, and he couldn't wait to feel those muscles clamp against his cock. He added another finger, then another, and roughly pumped them in and out of her. His other hand and mouth remained at her breasts, playing with her nipples. Harder and harder he fucked her with his hand, and her moans grew louder and her breathing more uneven. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, her tongue darting out every few moments.

"Open your eyes" he commanded, the first words either had spoken since just after they had entered the apartment. At the sound of his voice her eyes flew open, and as his words registered, he saw confusion.


"I want to see your eyes when you come."

That was all it took. Her eyes glazed over as her orgasm hit, bowing her body up into his hands, forcing his fingers deeper inside of her. He didn't give her time to recover, but began thrusting his hand again. He lowered his head to her, could smell her sex. He found her clit with his tongue and teeth and sucked and nipped as his hand continued to fuck in and out of her. She was soaking wet, but still tight against his fingers. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted her to come again first. He attacked her with every skill he had, curling his fingers inside her at just the right spot, he rubbed. She exploded again, this time so forcefully that she actually soaked the sheets below them.

He couldn't wait any longer. He flipped her over onto her belly and shoved a pillow below her hips. Her ass was angled up toward him, her center swollen and pink from his attentions. He rose to his knees behind her and rubbed his penis against her, prolonging the moment before he entered her. Her juices soaked him, and her heat nearly scalded him. Straddling her knees to keep her tight, he lined himself up and pushed in. She was tight, maybe too tight despite her recent orgasm. He had to work his way into her, pushing in a bit further each time, rocking back and forth. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her back toward him and as she started to get her motor functions back she started helping him, pushing back against him each time he flexed forward. Finally, minutes later, he bottomed out, every inch of him inside her tight sheath. Her internal muscles rippled against him as he fought for just a few more minutes of control and he lost the fight.

He brought one of his hands down in a hard smack against her upturned ass and he began to fuck her, hard. He stretched out over her, his hands finding her breasts and using them as handles as he pulled her back and into him with each thrust. He pinched her nipples, no longer gentle. She would have bruises from his hands most likely. He didn't care. Neither did she. She was moaning again, her hands clutching behind her at his flexing ass. She reached between them and caressed his balls as they slapped against her.

Rearing up, David grabbed a handful of her hair and wrenched her head back, bringing her up to her knees. With his other hand he grabbed her chin, turning her face to where he could reach it with his mouth. He bit at her lips, then soothed away the pain with his tongue. Unsatisfied with the angle, he shoved her back down on her hands and knees, his hand still tangled in her hair. He rode her. Harder. Faster. The sounds and smells of sex filled the room. The smacking of their skin grew faster and louder. He was going to come soon. He could feel it, his balls drew up, his hips rocketed in and out of her wet heat. And he came in a searing rush, emptying himself into her as he continued to thrust. He lowered himself again to her, his front flush against her back.

Realizing that she was close to coming again, he lowered his hand to her and fingered her clit. He bit her shoulder. She came again and he nearly screamed as he felt her clench him inside her. He held her tight against him, keeping his cock inside her as far is it would go, as their orgasms subsided and their bodies cooled.

They slept, David wasn't sure how long. He slowly extricated himself from her embrace and looked around for his clothes. Most he found in the hallway, however he couldn't find his tie or his socks anywhere. Shrugging, he figured he could stop by the store and get new ones on his way to the office. He was already late, so another hour wouldn't hurt. He left her a note on the dresser beside the bed with his name and number. As he let himself out of her apartment he wondered briefly if she would call. He hoped that she would.