Instant Love

Story Info
She finds a young man online.
2.3k words
3.71
43.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the small hours of Friday morning Jamie received a message on his computer screen that simply read ‘Hi!’

‘Howdy! My name is Jamie.’ He typed back.

‘Hi Jamie. I’m Sally it’s nice to know you but I must go to work now. I will be on again real soon.’ She responded back and then she went off-line and he began to fear the worst when she hadn’t been on for two days.

He sent off-line messages to her on the hour, every hour. Then whilst in a featured chat-room, a message popped up on his screen. When he saw that it was from foxylady0992, he felt his blood vessel begin a rapid beat.

‘Hi Jamie! Tell me more about you.’

‘What do you want to know?’ he quipped back. ‘Thank God you are ok!’

‘My computer went on the blink for two days but it is ok now!’ Sally responded back also sending an invitation to view her cam. He accepted her offer and could not believe his eyes when it finally came on. Long fine-black hair, cascading halfway down her back. Blue-eyes, and her figure was no-way out of proportion for her age, but then Jamie had never asked a member of the female species her age and he wasn’t going to now.

‘Wouldn’t you rather have something else to suck?’ Jamie responded as he sat there watching her deliberately sliding her finger in and out of her half-open mouth.

‘Yes I would but you are to far away for that.’ Came back her reply.

‘So I couldn’t be your toy-boy over the internet?’ Jamie asked.

‘I want to see you before I answer that question.’ Sally responded.

Jamie sent her the invitation to view his cam. She didn’t type back to him until she had seen what he looked like and then he read.

‘You are good looking! I want to fuck your cock!’

‘I know where I would like to be right now!’ Jamie replied back.

‘And where is that?’ Sally asked

‘Between your legs, licking your clit.’

‘That’s sounds good to me!’ Sally typed back.

Getting out of her seat and adjusting her cam, teasingly making it look as though she was going to leave the room, she walks into the centre of the Dining room. She then raises the hem of her dress and removes her lace white panties, she lets them hang from one finger and then drops them to the floor. Suddenly his computer crashes, he shuts down and restarts his computer!

He logs back into yahoo and sees that Sally is still on, he instantly clicks on her name in his friend’s list and begins typing to her,

‘Are you there my darling!’

Yes I’m here for you my prince.’ Came her reply.

‘Is tomorrow still on for our first date together?’ he asked.

‘Yes lover it is.’ She responded. ‘I can’t stay on long have lots to do!’

‘Ok! I’ll let you get on with it. Speak to you tomorrow until then, take care!’ He typed back.

‘Ok I will. You too my darling.’ She replied back. ‘I just want everything clean for tomorrow, that’s all.’ And then Sally had signed out. For the rest of that day Jamie stayed off-line knowing full well that Sally would not be on so he signed out himself and; decided on running a bath.

Getting up from his computer desk he strolls into the bathroom next door to his study and turns on the hot water tap, putting the plug into it’s rightful hole, he then pours bubble bath under the running tape and gradually mixes cold water before stepping into his immersion tub.

As he was soaking himself down, he places the flannel into his other hand and holds onto the base of his thick shaft while cleaning all around his helmet. His prick throbbing as the flannel goes up and down his already semi-erect pole.

He lays back in the bath closing his eyes and imagining her between his legs sharing his bath. His cock standing more upright and proud with every lively stroke. His movement becoming more rapid as the sensation of jetting cum all over his soapy chest became more and more apparent.

As he opens his eyes, the steam from the bath causes his eyes to sting. He grabs the long red towel and getting out of the tub wrapping the towel around his fit waist, he returns to the internet but as soon as he notices that she is not on he closes up and shuts his system down.

He sits on the bed and thinks of all the things he would be doing to Sally if only he was there with her. As he lay back on the bed he took hold of his manhood and gently began rubbing his prick to thoughts of Sally fucking him!

In a mater of minutes his length was at it’s fullest again. He then began to tease his prick by terminating his method of masturbation. When his length ceased pulsating and was going flaccid he places two fingers and a thumb onto the edge of his foreskin, just under his helmet and begins rubbing his long pole back to stiffness. He then wraps his whole hand around his cock rubbing slowly until he shoots his wad upon his stomach. He then reaches into his last box of Kleenex and grabs a handful of tissues wiping the spunk away then he goes into the toilet discarding the sticky waste, he then retires to bed.

The next morning, the sun’s blazing through the window as he awakens. He rubs his eyes and instantly turns on his computer and connects to yahoo-messenger, Sally isn’t on yet but he knows that she will be! So he leaves it on; and goes downstairs in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. When he returns there alight is her nickname

‘Hi Baby! How are you?’ He types starting up a conversation.

I’m ok but think my legs need shaving!’ she typed back.

‘I would shave them for you if I could be there, but then you could let me watch you shave them?’ he responded back.

‘Let me get this right! You want to see me shave my legs.’ Responded Sally

‘Yes I would love to.’ He quickly typed back.

‘Ok I have to go in the bathroom and get the stuff I need-be right back.’

Jamie watched as she got up to leave. His eyes became fixed upon her pert ass and he knew he could do nothing about the messages being sent to his dick. On her first return, she placed a towel over the chair, then left again to get the shaving cream and razor. She then raised a foot onto the chair leaving her shorts on. She squirts cream into her free hand and slapping it onto her leg-but only up to her kneecap. The once it has been applied, it looks like a second skin,

As Sally gradually shaves up and down her leg, he could see the tightness of her shorts pressing into her crutch. Jamie was becoming aroused with every stroke of the razor applied to her leg. He unzips the flies to his dark-black trousers and reaching into his- briefs he takes his dick in his hand and begins masturbating to her shaving techniques.

‘Well one down, the other to go!’ she typed back.

‘Do the other one slower, please!’ Jamie asked typing back to her.

She took the same actions as before, only this time with her right leg. He sits back in his chair to enjoy watching her pleasing image, his phallus positioned in one hand in such a manner that if he was to cum it would be into the palm of his hand.

‘I want to fuck you!’ He typed to her.

‘You will have to come down here to stay then won’t you?’ she stopped shaving to reply.

‘Do you have a double bed?’ Jamie asked

‘Yes I do! Why do you ask?’ she answered back.

‘Well I’ll start arrangements if you could put me up for a weekend.’ He typed back.

‘Of course I can. How else are you going to fuck me as many times as you said you will?’ she responded back.

‘Well there is that fact.’ Came his answer. ‘I have to take the stuff back now.’ Sally responded back.

‘Not if you have to shave somewhere else-you don’t?’ he typed back.

‘I don’t! Anyway I trim my pussy, never shave it.’ She responded.

‘Any chance of watching you.’ He asked

‘It don’t need doing this time but you can watch me when it needs doing if you like?’ Came her reply. ‘I have some things I must now do but I will be back on.’ Her cam stopped and then she logged off her system.

Jamie surfed around the net for a while before exiting to windows and playing a football game he had installed into his computer, for the remainder of time which turned into hours, until Sally came back on line. When he did go back on yahoo he clicked on her name and typed in the message box.

‘Hi babe!’

‘Hiya sunshine.’ Came Sally’s reply. ‘Are you going to put your cam on for me?’

He clicks on friend and invites her instantly to see his cam, but not before unclasping his trousers and dropping his pants. He then re-positions the cam so that it is pointing directly at his thick phallus. He places his forefinger and thumb on the top of his foreskin just covering his bell end.

‘See what you do to me?’ he typed back.

‘Yes I c-it’s a nice one!’ came her response back.

Sally turned her cam on so that he could view her. He stops typing and continues rubbing his now thick hard cock while Sally watches him. She loosens the straps of her flimsy yellow dress allowing them to hang down her shoulders just enough to show a bit of her firm cleavage. She sits there looking almost as proud as a schoolgirl about to get laid for the first time as she sits back and begins twiddling her hair as she watches him tossing himself off.

‘When I’m over this summer cold, would you like to see me playing with my pussy-Big boy!’ she replied back.

‘Yes I would love that.’ He typed back trying to rub his dick at the same time, not with much ease, but still he managed to complete his task.

‘Ok now carry on please!’ she typed back. ‘I must still have sex appeal!’

‘You have!’ he responds back before furiously rubbing his huge prick whilst drooling over her magnificent breasts.

His prick throbbed in quick successions as he shot his load. She turned off her cam, he typed back to her-she logged off. Jamie grabbed the screwed-up tissue on the computer desk and wiped away the trails of cum trickling down the edges of his stomach before pulling up his pants and trousers.

He logs off feeling somewhat saddened of the way Sally had made her exit but all the same relieved. Again he clicks on the icon that reads ‘FIFA 2003’ and then he remains to take his fantasy team to the top of the league. When he had closed down and returned to the main window after finishing the season, he connects to yahoo and seeing that Foxylady0992 is on-line he clicks on her name to message her.

‘Hiya Baby! My prick is still throbbing from earlier couldn’t I just take one little peak. Please!’ He typed urgently.

‘Ok Ok! Give me a sec.’ Sally responded back.

Sally turns on her webcam and just as her image appears sally is taking down her tight-white shorts and stands there in the centre of her dining room holding up her dress as to allow her admirer to be able to see her skimpy black G-string. She then re-positions her chair and taking off her panties, she then adjusts her cam before settling back in the chair to masturbate her swollen bud.

He watches her as she stretches her legs apart and slumps back in the chair. She slides her hand between her legs; her slim pink cunt lips and clit are visible as she gently begins to rub her mons veneris. He invites her to view him stroking his semi-hard cock. She declines but still continues with her promise and begins to frantically rub her clit. She then begins to pump two fingers in and out of her wet secretion. This continued for sometime after he had shot his load and then without warning, her cam went black. ‘There is someone at the door I must go!’ Sally typed back, logging off. His screen went blank except for the home page. He remained on-line, not knowing what to do when unexpectingly a message popped up on his screen.

‘I can only stay for a short while-Mary and her husband are here with her brother.’ Sally typed back to him.

‘Ok! Darling! When can we cyber together?’ Jamie responded back.

‘I really don’t know how long they will be here.’ She said changing the subject. ‘Anyway they’re not going to stop me talking to you sunshine-I love you!’

‘I love you too my darling’ he typed back.

‘I really shouldn’t have typed that!’ sally answered back.

‘Why not! You are only showing your feelings!’ Jamie responded back.

‘This is very true young man.’ Sally typed back. ‘Anyway Jamie how old are you exactly?’

‘I’m 32yrs old.’ He responded back.

‘Oh shit! I’m 55.’ She typed back. ‘We shouldn’t be doing this.’ Sally logged off

Sally’ nickname in his friend’s list had not lit up for a number of days. He thought about her constantly, even sent her numerous, off-line messages, but still, he did not get any response from her.