Instant Lust **from Instant Star**

Story Info
Jude Harrison and Tommy Q finally give in to their lust.
745 words
9.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first story ever. Feedback is always appreciated**

*

Jude was finally turning 18 years old and she was hoping that this year would be better than the last two birthdays she's had. Getting dumped publicly by Shay was humiliating on her 16th birthday and Jamie and Spiederman interrupted before she and Tommy could even kiss on her 17th birthday...this year if she had her way...there would be a lot more than kissing going on...that was for sure.

Tommy was pacing back and forth in the studio...things were going well with his career and even better with Jude she was finally turning 18 and Tommy had some big plans for her...some BIG plans....

Four hours later.

Jude's 18th birthday party was underway and she was having a great time...only thing was...Tommy was missing...he promised to be there at 6:15 and it was now getting closer to 8. Jude hoped he wasn't with Sadie...she wouldn't be able to handle that...not today, especially after Tomy finally admitted that he loved her.

Just as Jude was about to go looking for Tommy at the party, someone placed their hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Ummmm....let me guess...Shay?"

"What?!?!"

"Tommy I'm joking...I would know you anywhere"

"Oh you had me a little worried...so are you ready to celebrate?"

Jude couldn't contain her excitement. Everything about Tommy made her excited...and also gave her these feelings she'd never felt before...like right now there was something happening to her pussy and she couldn't control it...whenever Tommy touched her...she'd get wet.

Almost immediately Tommy suggested that he and Jude go somewhere private so that he could give her his present.

Tommy and Jude were looking for a room for privacy and walked into the guest room, but there was somebody or somebodies in there.

Sadie Harrison was on her knees sucking Liam's huge cock. Noone knew about Sadie and Liam's relationship...but know the cat and balls were out of the bag...

"Oh my God Sadie..." Jude said

Sadie looked over without ever stopping her tongue action with Liam's perfect cock and rolled her eyes...she was sick and tired of everyone thinking she was some prissy good girl...she had to have fun too...(but Sadie's fun is another story to be told )

Tommy grabbed Jude's hand and led her out of the room...there was too much going on in that room...and Tommy needed to get Jude some where private, but what Tommy didn't realize that Jude was completely turned on.

Jude and Tommy finally ended up in Jude's bedroom. Tommy pulled Jude into a kiss and was rewarded with a moan...something he'd never gotten out of her before. Tommy stopped the kiss before he went too far...he wanted to make sure that Jude was ready he didn't want ruin her birthday... not after the last two birthday's she's had.

But Jude already had her own plans.

Jude decided that she would have to make her move on Tommy....she couldn't stand it...she was on fire.

Jude took Tommy's hand and placed it on her already moist pussy..."Do you feel that? You make me wet Tommy and I want you to be my first...please..."

Tommy kissed Jude more passionately and moved her towards her bed..."are you sure?" Tommy asked her between kisses

"As sure as I am about the music we make together."

And that was all Tommy needed to hear.

He and Jude fell onto the bed in a swirl of tangled bodies and disgarded clothes.

Tommy began to kiss down Judes body...his hands leading the way. He was spending time on her belly button when his fingers found what he was looking for...

He slowly inserted one finger

"Ohhhhh Tommy...I like that..." Jude moaned.

" It's only the beginning...trust me " Tommy replied and he inserted one more finger.

Tommy kept going slowly in and out, in and out as he used his thumb to massage her clit. Jude was in heaven she didn't know what was going on but it felt good and there was a sensation building in her stomach....

"Oh God Tommy right there....please don't stop...whatever it is...please keep playing with my pussy..."

Tommy picked up speed and then began to use his other hand to play with her nipples.

It soon became too much for Jude and she erupted with her very first orgasm.

" OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jude screamed.

Jude was sweaty but felt great...she was ready for more.

"Happy birthday...we've only just gotten started"

**to be continued**

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Continue

Perfect. Cannot wait to see how you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

An ISFF here!?! This is fab! It was great! Keep on going! Continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLEASE

Please Continue! I loved it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Kim and Me Ch. 01 He finally gets a clue & makes love to old friend.in Erotic Couplings
Virtual Sexuality Ch. 01 Jack discovers his inner Jacqueline.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
They Were Right Women make man realize his true size and preference.in NonConsent/Reluctance
No Regrets Mark and Deacon have been best friends since forever.in Gay Male
Ex Gets Revenge An ex-girlfriend tricks man into threesome with another guy.in Group Sex
More Stories