Instant Message Conversation 01

Story Info
She tells him what she wishes she could do to him.
1.3k words
4.71
14.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CurvyGirl87: so I think there's something about the heat and being all sweaty that makes people hot n bothered... or I'm just affected from getting off my girly time.

DarkMaster_63: ahh I see, well I am just horny because its summer and I always am then

CurvyGirl87: hmm seasonal huh/ what if I casually mentioned I wouldn't mind getting you off. lol

DarkMaster_63: and how would you get me off

CurvyGirl87: well that depends on you...

DarkMaster_63: well I leave you in complete charge

CurvyGirl87: Hmm okay let me think...

CurvyGirl87: We would be out hanging out in a coffee shop, sitting in a dark secluded corner.

CurvyGirl87: In the middle of what I'm saying I rest my hand on your knees and start to slowly move my palm in circles.

DarkMaster_63: mmmmmmmmmm

CurvyGirl87: I continue talking to you keeping on the pretense of a normal conversation as I trail my hand further up your leg and onto your upper thigh.

DarkMaster_63: nice.... I like

CurvyGirl87: my strokes are still slow but I'm pressing harder and gently dragging my fingernails against the fabric.

CurvyGirl87: I'm sitting to you right with my body turned in towards you; my left arm rests against the booth back as my fingers of my left hand stroke the back of your neck while my right hand slowly ventures toward the area between your thighs.

DarkMaster_63: keep going

DarkMaster_63: please

CurvyGirl87: okay lol so I drag my right hand across the fabric of your crotch.

DarkMaster_63: mmmmmmmmmm

DarkMaster_63: lookin' at your hot breasts

CurvyGirl87: I'm wearing a low-cut black lace cami and my breasts are spilling over the top as I lean lower and stroke you through your pants CurvyGirl87: I can feel the hardness behind the fabric and rub hard against the material of your crotch.

DarkMaster_63: looking at them and getting hard

CurvyGirl87: I take my left hand from behind you and place it in your lap lightly touching and pressing you as I reach over to my glass of ice water and pull an ice cube out, sucking the wet liquid off.

DarkMaster_63: mm that looks so sexy, you can feel and see my hard-on

CurvyGirl87: I then look around making sure no one is watching and pull my blouse down to show my exposed breast, I pull them out of my bra just for a split second and put the ice cube directly on my button nipples.

CurvyGirl87: I pull my blouse back up but my breasts are still free of their bra hanging heavy and aroused against my chest. I see your cock hardening in your pants and my pussy throbs with wetness and desire.

DarkMaster_63: damn if there wasn't people around I would take you on the table now

CurvyGirl87: My eyes seem to know this, so I drop my fork under the table, which is covered in a long heavy material tablecloth.

CurvyGirl87: I unzip your pants from under the table, and free your erection from the restraint it was feeling

CurvyGirl87: My hands wet from the ice cube slide over your cock manipulating the skin and hardness I find there...

CurvyGirl87: I hear footsteps approach; I know that your waist is hidden from the waitress' sight and just as she asks you if you'd like more coffee I slip your cock into my moist wet mouth.

DarkMaster_63: mmmmmmmmmmmm I moan softly

CurvyGirl87: The waitress looks at you oddly and you turn your moan into an Mmhmm of agreement

CurvyGirl87: she asks where your friend has gone, indicating me, and just as you reply, "the restroom", I swirl my tongue around the moist head of your cock and suck you into my mouth with greedy lips.

CurvyGirl87: all the while my hands are stroking your cock and your balls as I lick down, suck, stroke and fuck your cock with my mouth, acting like a cunt.

CurvyGirl87: My fingernails move to your inner thighs and I begin to gently rock my hips under the table against the inseam of my now wet jeans.

DarkMaster_63: mmm my hand land on your head making you suck me faster, me using your mouth like a cunt

CurvyGirl87: My nails grip tightly against the fabric and my mouth is all the way pressed to the hilt of your cock; you can feel my hair against your skin and the feeling of my mouth acting like a glove fisting your cock with my tongue and cheeks, wet, slippery, tight, and fast.

CurvyGirl87: You pull on my hair, and your eyes roll back in your head as you bite your lip from groaning aloud.

CurvyGirl87: I want to make you cum. cum right here in this cafe full of people, I want to feel your body go tight with tension, hear the exhaling of your breath as I suck your cum from the tip of your salty, hard cock.

DarkMaster_63: gonna cum soon babe

CurvyGirl87: I grip you tightly with one hand as I use your knee to balance me with the other, you feel my heavy breast brush against your leg, you can feel that little bump of a nipple against the fabric of your pants, you smell the smell of my arousal from under the table, and you experience every slide of my tongue and every bump at the back of my throat as I work your cock over and over again, wishing it was my slippery pink wet pussy you were fucking instead of my lips.

CurvyGirl87: my cunt is dripping and I'm close to orgasm just from doing this act to you. I don't want to cum until you do.

DarkMaster_63: Mmm my cock will soon fill your mouth with cum and when we get out of here my cock will do the same to your cunt

CurvyGirl87: my body twinges with the thought of you filling me up, plunging hard and deep into my weeping pussy, the feeling of your fingers digging into my thighs makes me speed up how fast I'm sucking you and my hands are now stroking every piece of you I can touch

CurvyGirl87: I wonder in my head how no one can guess what we're doing right now, and how you are capable of hiding it, lol.

DarkMaster_63: I start tensing up and pulsating in your mouth

CurvyGirl87: I suck even harder wanting you to explode between my lips

DarkMaster_63: starting to cum hard with my cock pressed hard into your throat

CurvyGirl87: I swallow and suck the cum out of your cock in gulps as you spasm in my mouth

CurvyGirl87: I lick your cock and suck you off until every last bit of cum is in me body, the taste of you remaining on my tongue as I put your cock back in your pants and zip you up.

CurvyGirl87: I peek out from under the table and reappear sitting next to you, flushed and aroused but overall looking like nothing had just happened. I take a big drink of my ice water now almost all melted and still feel the fire between my thighs.

CurvyGirl87: I look over at you, your breathing slightly faster than normal and your face slightly tinted with pink, and a slight layer of sweat.

CurvyGirl87: you reach over and touch the corner of my mouth wiping an errant strand of your cum from my lips. I grab your wrist and suck on your finger, pulling it past my teeth and tasting your skin.

DarkMaster_63: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CurvyGirl87: Your finger comes free of my mouth with a slight pop and I wink at you saucily as I ask for the check.

DarkMaster_63: that was good mmmm

CurvyGirl87: so did my writing help inspire anything to pop up? lol

DarkMaster_63: mm yeah rock hard now

CurvyGirl87: mm wish I could see.

CurvyGirl87: lol

CurvyGirl87: wish I could touch

CurvyGirl87: and taste lol

DarkMaster_63: lol if I get my cam fixed I might show ya

CurvyGirl87: haha no worries. lol

DarkMaster_63: lol well you wanted to

CurvyGirl87: true I did, lol though I'd probably blush like crazy lol Well, I'm sorry but I gtg, take care of "things"

DarkMaster_63: Yeah me too haha! Talk to you later?

CurvyGirl87: Oh most definitely, lol.