Instant Messenger

Story Info
Instant Messenger brings to lonely people together.
3.5k words
4.43
17.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Kai settled in her soft computer chair, cracking her knuckles in anticipation. Smiling broadly as his name popped up on her instant messenger. She couldn't help herself, he made her smile as if nothing else in the world mattered to her and for these moments in time, nothing else did. Not her crappy job, not her sometimes distant husband or his children playing noisly behind her. Nothing matter as long as she was right here talking to him.

Tony sighed as he watched her name flash on the screen. He couldn't believe that this woman, a veritable stranger to him made him feel this way. He could have the worst day in history and just seeing her say hello to him made it all evaporate like snow melting on a sunny day. He used to feel this way about his wife, but lately things haven't been like they used to be.

"Hey babe..how was your day?" Kai typed, her heart dancing in her chest. These moments were precious and dear to her. She couldn't even remember the last time she asked her husband about his day. Quite frankly, the tirade that followed was beyond tiresome. But, she actually looked forward to hearing about this stranger's day. She read the screen, absentmindedly nodding her head as if she actually could hear his voice instead of reading his words.

"But enough about my day, how have you've been beautiful?" Tony typed after laying his troubles down for this woman. This woman who asked nothing from him, wanting nothing in return. She just listened, gave her compasion, sympathy and her sagely advice. He couldn't remember the last time his wife seemed remotely interested in the daily things in his life.

Back and forth they exchanged pleasant conversation, ranging from their collective work days, gripes about their co-workers and bosses, even talking about the antics of their young children. Never once did they mention their spouses. It was their world, the spouses did not exist.

"Um, Eyce I need to tell you something" Kai typed. She knew his real name, but it was easier to call him by his screen name, lessening the possibilites of her husband walking in and seeing it.

"What's up PhYrE?" He loved her screen name, the way it reflected her creative personality, but he loved her real name even more.

"Remember I mentioned that it was a possbility that I might be in your neck of the woods right?"

"Oh yeah, I remember you saying something about that."

"Well..." she stopped typing for a minute, the sound of the key unlocking the door interupting her. "Look you-know-who is coming in. I don't have much time, but I WILL be in your neck of the woods in two days. Three day business trip...." she paused again, taking a deep breath, listening to the kids play with their dad," I want to see you."

Tony looked hard at the screen, not fully understanding what she had typed.

"You still there?? Do you want to see me?"

An eternity seemed to pass for Kai. The sounds of her husband's footsteps coming closer to her sent her into a near panic state.

"Yeah, I want to see you."

Kai nearly shouted in glee when she saw his response. "Good....I'll beep you when I get there to let you know where I'll be staying. Gotta go...Luv ya *smooches*" She quickly typed, shutting her instant messenger down just in the nick of time, her husband walked into her office.

"Sup Kai. Dinner ready yet?" Bryan asked, chastely kissing her on the cheek. Kai's eyes inexplicably stung with tears at his lack of affection.

Tony stared at the screen, half in shock, half in delight. He couldn't believe that in two days he would finally be able to see her face to face. He didn't know what he was going to do. Then reality came strolling through the door.

"Damn Tony, I leave and you're at the computer, I come back and you're still there." Grace said, tossing her coat on the couch. There was no "honey how was your day?" Just the sounds of cabinets slamming.

The next two days were the longest days in both their lifetimes. Kai was so busy making the necessary arrangements for her trip that she didn't have time to talk to Tony. That was her way of relaxing so she was so wound up that she snapped on anyone who said her name more than once. Tony on the other hand was stressing out completely trying to figure out how he could get away to spend time with her. He finally came to the idea of trip to see his mother. Grace couldn't stand his mom and vice versa.

"Okay Bryan, the number where I'll be is on the fridge. Tasha will pick the kids up and take them to and from the daycare. I already paid her so that's taken care of." Kai said, buttoning up her navy pea coat. Her suitcase was already in the trunk of her car.

"Aight Kai." Bryan said, his eyes never leaving the football game.

"No 'have a safe trip' or 'call me when you get there' or 'I love you'?"

"W-what did you say? Dammit Kai you made me miss the penalty call."

Kai didn't even say anything as she walked blindly out of the door. Once inside her car, she let the frustrating tears burn her smooth brown sugar colored cheeks.

"And to think I was feeling bad about going to meet him." she muttered, as she sped away.

"Grace I'm gonna go see my mom. You wanna go?"

"Oh hells no. You can have that, I'll stay here with the baby." Grace couldn't stand his mother. Wild horses couldn't drag her there. "How long are you going to be there?"

"A couple of days. Is tha cool with you?"

"Yeah, it's no problem. Spend time with your mother, Lord knows I won't." Normally he would check her on the attitude, but now he didn't care. All he cared about was the fact that he was going to be able to finally see her.

Once Kai got settled in her hotel suite, she quickly fished out Tony's pager number and beeped him, putting her code number after the room number.

Tony sat on his mother's sofa watching the football game with his brothers when the sudden vibrations from his pager startled him. Looking at the digital screen, he didn't recognize the number at first, but then he saw the code number that Kai used.

"Mom-ma where's the phone?"

"Here boy, that wife of yours already giving you hard way to go?" she laughed, handing him the cordless phone. He ignored her comments and quickly dialed the number.

Kai snatched the phone up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

Kai's heart burst as she heard his voice.

"Where and when?" she asked him.

"There's a club called Infinity. Nine o'clock."

"I'll be there, wearing all black."

"Can't wait."

Kai cradled the receiver and started jumping up and down on the bed, screaming at the top of her lungs. She fell down on the bed, laughing as she picked the phone up and called information. She had a club to be at by nine.

Tony sat at the bar, strategically placed so that he could see everyone who came in. It was almost nine-thirty and still no Kai. He was beginning to get nervous when she stepped inside. She was wearing a butter soft black kidskin leather skirt that just skimmed her smooth thighs, a V-necked short sleeved cashmere sweater, sheer stockings with a black criss-cross pattern, finishing the outfit was a pair of platform maryjanes. Around her neck she wore a velvet choker with rhinestones and a pair of silver hooped earrings. Tony couldn't believe how breathtaking she was in person.

It took a moment for Kai to get adjusted to the dimness of the club, but her eyes automatically zoomed in on him. He was sitting at the bar wearing Ecko turtleneck sweater, black jeans and matching Timberlands. His braided hair curled at the base of his neck. She felt as if she was a pat of butter melting in the middle of a frying pan, sizzling as the heat liquidfied it.

"Hey beautiful." he finally managed to say after licking his dry lips.

"Hey yourself. You look very nice." she said, leaning forward, kissing him on the cheek. The softness of her full lips pressed against his cheek sent chills racing down his spine. As she pulled back she looked deep in his chocolate eyes and lost herself immediately. The very air seemed to crackle with the heat emmitting from them. Neither knew quite what to do. Thankfully, the dj at the club did. The familiar piano intro to Ashanti's Baby wafted through the club.

Wordlessly, Tony took her hand and lead her to the dancefloor. Their bodies seem to mold together as they swayed to the music. Kai let her arm slide away from his neck as she slowly turned around. Her back pressed against his chest as her hips swayed seductively back and forth, her full bottom teasing his denimn clad manhood. The heat from his breath as he whispered the lyrics in her ear made the short hairs on her neck stand at attention.

"Baby, baby, baby..." he whispered in her ear, one of his thick arms circled her waist, pulling her closer, the other arm resting across her breasts, his fingers stroking her neck. She brought her right hand around, covering his hand at her waist. The tiny clink of their wedding bands went unnoticed.

"K-" he started to say. She tilted her head so that she could look at him, pressing her finger against his lips.

"Shh, only PhYrE tonight, okay Eyce?" she whispered. Her words didn't say much, but eyes spoke volumes. She knew if he called her by her name she would truly be lost. Reading his eyes and expression she knew the same could be said for him.

"PhYrE let's get out of here."

"Fa sho Eyce."

After telling Tony where she was saying, they rode to the hotel in silence. The tension in the air was so thick it could be sliced with a machete. Tony parked his car and walked Kai inside to the door of her hotel room.

She leaned against the door, gazing in his eyes. Part of her wanted to wrap her legs around his waist and kiss him. But part of her knew that it was wrong to want him knowing that they both belonged to someone else. Plus she didn't want to ruin their relationship. She could deal with losing a lover, but she couldn't deal with losing him. Tony was fighting the same battle inside of him. He wanted this woman so badly that it hurt. His heart pounded so hard he thought it was going to burst through his chest and he knew if she continued staring into his eyes like that that his swollen member would rip through his jeans.

"Um, Eyce I had a great time tonight. Will you come by and spend tomorrow with me?"

"You know I will PhYrE."

"Great. Well good night."

"Nite beautiful."

She quickly slipped inside the room, gasping for air, tears streaming down her face. For once in a very long time she felt beautiful and desirable. Quickly she snatched off her skirt and sweater,throwing them on the chaise. Clad only in her stocking and heels, she snatched open the door. Tony stood in front of the elevator, trying to calm himself. He was unprepared for what happened next.

"Tony!" Kai shouted. Tony looked up and saw a vision of black silk and lace running toward him.

"I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it!" she cried as she flung herself in his arms, kissing him with all the pent up desires that she had built up over the past three years of talking with him, all the months of starvation that living with Bryan produced. Tony couldn't believe that Kai was in his arms, kissing him, saying all the things that he had only dreamed of her saying.

Quickly he wound her legs around his waist as he carried her back to her room, kicking the door shut behind him. Kai held on for dear life as Tony struggled out of his clothes, leaving a trail from the door to the bed, until he was clad only in his boxers. Carefully he laid her down on the bed. Gently he took her shoes off as he slowly at snails' pace peeled off her stockings. Then he made a trail of hot kisses from her ankles to her hips until his teeth grasped the waistband of her lacy panties. Growling deeply, he pulled them off her body.

"Oh Tony" she moaned breathlessly.

"Baby take off your bra for me. I want to see those breasts that I've been dreaming about. I have got to taste you."

Tony pushed her thighs apart,letting his fingers slowly part her swollen, glistening petals, gently blowing on the hardened bud that peeked out of her silky folds. Kai nearly jumped off the bed when his tongue finally caressed her womanhood. Kai vainly struggled to get away from him, but Tony had a firm grip on her ankle. He was determined to taste her honey and wouldn't let her go until he got what he was after.

"ooooOOOOH T-T-TONYYYYYYYYY!!" Kai screamed as her passion reached it peak. Furiously Tony tongued her folds, lapping at her honey as it gushed forth coating his lips and chin. Tony had reached the point of no return, he had to be inside of her and he to be there now!

Tony snatched off his boxers and plunged deep inside of her spasming core, triggering another orgasm.

"Kai look at me. I want you to grab your ankles and spread those beautiful brown legs of yours like you always told me you did."

"Ay papi!" she giggled, saying the words she all too often typed. Tony grabbed the headboard of the bed and began to properly give her what he always promised he would if given the chance. Thankfully Kai was holding her ankles or she would have dug her nails into Tony's back.

"K-Kai..c'mon say it baby...say it baby..." Tony grunted.

"F-Fuck me Tony!! Harder! Harder! Give it to me baby! Fuck me harder my King...ohhh goooooooooood!" Kai screamed until she was hoarse, she was dimly aware that Tony was howling too as he shouted his release.

Tony let go of the headboard and collapse on top of her as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Oh my god, what have we've done?" Kai whispered.

"Shhh" Tony kissed her lips, "Babygirl listen to me, what is it that you're always telling me, that at this moment of time, I belong to you and you belong to me, the rest of the world doesn't exist. Well that moment is now. I don't have a life outside of the room nor do you, do you understand?"

Kai listened and instantly was calmed. He was right, whether or not what they were doing was right is another story, but for now it was all about this moment and Kai was not going to waste it with guilt.

Kai began to contract her muscles around Tony's cock still buried inside of her. The look on Tony's face was priceless.

"Gawd girl what are you doing to me?" he moaned in her ear, feeling himself hardening.

"C'mon boo, don't you remember me describing this to you?" Kai asked, squeezing harder.

"Oh damn...girl..girl" Tony growled as his hot mouth latched on to her nipple.

"Oh no you don't..not yet" she moaned. She locked her legs around his waist and expertly flipped him over so that she was stradling his pulsating member.

"Remember I told you that I wanted to be on top so that I could watch you. Well giddy-up cowboy!"

Kai started a slowly rhythm, rocking her hips in circular patterns, then raising up until her labia kissed the tip of his cock before dropping down, burying him to the hilt in he wetness.

"Oh yeah shawty..ride that cock...ride it baby...faster ma...faster...ride it!" Tony groaned, guiding her hips. Kai leaned forward, attacking his deep brown nipples. He forgot he told her how sensitive they were. Wrapping his arms around her body, he held her immobile while he slammed into, making her body bounce against him.

"That's right ma...suck on my nipples girl...bite boo just like you always said you would!" As soon as she bit down on his nipple, he slammed into again. Holding her body against his, he sat up, bouncing her up and down his pole. Gripping her hair, he forcefully yanked her head back.

"That's right shawty...you ain't the only one who remembers things...like that girl...like me pulling your hair...c'mon..be my good girl...come on big daddy's cock" he whispered against her neck. Between pulling her hair and calling her his good girl, Kai couldn't have stopped the wave coming even if she wanted to. The orgasm that overtook her was so intense, she momentairly blacked out. When she came too, she heard herself moaning and screaming, tears streaming down her face as the aftershocks rocked her body. Tony had never truly believed her when she said if she comes hard enough she cries but there was proof positive dripping on his chest. Her tears were his undoing as her ground her trembling flesh around his throbbing cock. He felt his orgasm boiling and building from the soles of his feet.

"Kai...Kai...oh fuck Kai...I'M CUMMINGGG!" he howled, feeling his seed spraying into her womb. Their sweaty bodies clung together as they passed out into blissful sleep.

Four months later...

Not a day went by that Kai didn't think about her business trip. Nor did a day go by that Tony didn't remind her. They both knew that once was not going to be enough for them and they both realized that their home lives weren't getting any better, in fact they were getting progresively worse.

Tony clicked on his instant messenger and waited for Kai's name to appear. It didn't take long.

"Hey gorgeous"

"Eyce..I need to talk to you"

"What's wrong baby?" If emotions could be felt over a cable modem, he was sure his concern would comfort her.

"Um...um...Eyce..." Kai paused for a moment, checking the door making sure no one was coming, "Eyce...I'm knocked"

Tony fell back against his seat, taking a deep breath. They both knew it was a possibility of happening since they didn't use protection.

"You sure it's me?"

"Dates match up" She had been dreading this conversation. She wasn't sure how he would react.

"Does you know who know yet?"

"Suspects that I'm knocked, not anything else"

Tony thought long and hard. He didnt have any biological children of his own, when he married Grace he knew the baby she was carrying wasn't his, but he claimed it. He was secretly thrilled that he was going to have a baby in the world, but also dismayed that he may be denied the opportunity to raise it due to circumstances.

"Boo whatever you want to do, let me know"

Kai knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to walk away from this heartache and loneliness and walk right into Tony's life. But she was afraid to tell him this. She didn't want to risk rejection and losing him, but she didn't want to risk not ever knowing.

"Tony...what I'm about to say I want you to think long and hard before you answer. Take a couple of days to think it over if you need to, okay?"

Tony felt his stomach knot in fear, thinking that she was going to ask for his consent to abort.

"Tony...I want...I want...oh fuck it...I want us to be a family..you, me..the baby..." Kai couldn't believe that she was finally able to say the things she wanted to tell him for some time now. Almost ten minutes passed and still no response. Kai began to panic.

"You still there?"

"Kai...pack your stuff, whatever you can load into your car...go back to the hotel that we stayed for your last business trip...there's a room already booked for you"

"Are you serious???" Kai nervously typed

"Kai I have loved you for some time now, just never said anything because of the situation..now, this is our moment and you belong to me just as much as I belong to you..."

Tony felt as if he was a hundred feet tall. He was getting the woman he loved and a baby in the process. Kai thought for a moment. She had no qualms about leaving Bryan, but she would miss his kids that she raised.

"Fuck it...this is our momemnt..I'm on my way papi"

One year later..

The divorces went off without a hitch. All parties involved realized that there wasn't much a marriage left anyways and parted on amicably terms. Kai and Tony got married two months after their daughter was born.

Tony sat at his desk and turned on his instant messenger, waiting for her to sign in. The wait wasn't long.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi yourself"

"You busy?"

"No..you?"

"Nope"

"Whatcha wanna do?"

"How about you come and melt some of this hard Eyce?"

"My PhYrE is just the trick for that"

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers
12