Instant Victim

Story Info
She finds herself suddenly bound in a public location.
4.3k words
4.32
72.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are things the human mind wasn't meant to experience, and a sudden alteration of all sensations is one of those.

It had been a long Monday at work, and I was just pleased to have found a seat on the train home. I had settled in for the hour long trip with my eyes half closed when everything shifted.

They say that top athletes have the games slow down for them; a symptom of a larger number of neurons firing at once or something like that. I experienced that at this moment. There was a flash, and my head started pounding. As my vision cleared, I realized I was no longer in my seat. I hadn't moved far, however – I could still see where I had been sitting an instant before, and the train was still in the same spot.

I stumbled forward, or would have, except that my arms, now stretched above my lithe frame, caught on the vertical pole used as a hand grip. I came to a realization that cold metal now encircled my wrists – I was handcuffed!

That wasn't the only new sensation, however. A split second after figuring out I was handcuffed, I noticed the new, sharp pain in my nipples and pussy. I looked down instinctually, and realized I was now wearing different clothes. Gone were my sensible office clothes; it had been replaced with a blue striped dress that must have been at least three sizes too small, squeezing me incredibly closely and flowing along every curve. There were no straps, and it couldn't have fallen more than two inches beneath my crotch. My shoes, too, had changed, and the pain in my toes told me that they were much higher than I was used to. I could also see a piece of paper attached to the front of the dress, kind of small. The pain in my pussy was being overwhelmed by other sensations – vibrations from inside of me. And not only from the front—my ass was filled as well.

I know reading this, and my describing it, has taken some time, and is a bit scattered. Believe me when I say that it felt like minutes, if not hours. Everything had shifted, and my mind had no explanation. My stomach was turning in knots, and it wasn't only because of the violation I had just been a victim of. Still, the surveillance footage I saw later would show that all this had taken less than a second. At this point, I still hadn't taken my first breath since the shift, nor had anyone else reacted to the change.

I tried to do that now. It was involuntary, of course, just as it usually is. I hadn't been holding my breath or anything. But with the attempt at breathing, I realized something else. Not only were my two lower holes filled (and vibrating!), but so too was my mouth. Something was wrapped around my head, and what felt like a full erect penis was pushing at the back of my throat. The breathing attempt initially failed, and I almost gagged. I was able to get it under control and take a halting breath – not a deep one, but enough so that I wouldn't suffocate.

I'd like to say I was calm from this point forward, but the reality is far different. As the situation I found myself caught up in within a split second sunk in, the rest of the world seemed to catch up to me. Sound suddenly rushed in, almost deafening me. Others started to move as time once again started to flow. And I went violent and almost insane. I screamed, as best as I could through the new gag in my mouth. I shook my arms above my head, trying in vain to pull the handcuffs through the solid steel bar. I tried to kick out my feet, to discover that they too were shackled to the bar. I tried to slump, but my hands were cuffed above a crossbar, and wouldn't let me drop from a completely upright position.

I was trapped. And my reactions had been enough to draw everyone's eyes. The shock I could see must have mirrored my own. The person I had been sitting beside started rubbing his eyes. The old woman in the handicap seat right next to the doors was muttering to herself. And nobody seemed to know what to do.

Again, it didn't take long, but it felt like forever before someone came up to me. "Are you all right?" What a stupid question. I tried to tell him off, but of course, the gag got in the way, so after a couple of aborted attempts at speaking, I had to settle for a glare and a shaking of the head. He looked suitably abashed at that, so I tried to mollify myself. "You just suddenly appeared like this. I don't know what happened. There's an envelope pinned...I'm sorry, I'm going to have to touch you." I took as deep a breath as I could, and gave a single nod.

To be fair to the man, he wasn't bad looking, and any other time, I might have looked forward to the touch. The pain in my nipples and pussy was already fading, leaving just the vibrations. Despite my natural inclinations, I was starting to react to those. The man carefully removed the safety pin holding the envelope to the dress, and pulled it away, trying not to touch my breasts in the process. He didn't succeed completely, but it was an admirable effort.

By this time, others had gathered. Mostly men, I noted. I guess a damsel in distress, especially one looking like me, still brought out the chivalry. Or the lechery. One or the other. My original savior, however, seemed to be the one who had taken charge, and they were just observing. One or two had their cell phones out – trying to make phone calls or trying to take videos of me, I really didn't want to know.

The man turned so that he was beside me, holding up the contents of the envelope so that we could both see them. A printed piece of paper, without much on it, but what it said almost made me scream again.

"The keys to release my victim are inside of her.

One is deep in her cunt.

The other lay far in her ass.

To get at either, the key is at her bellybutton.

The gag and shoes stay on for now."

My helper actually spoke the first line out loud, drawing the attention of the others even more. He kind of mumbled the second line, but went silent for the rest. He obviously read all of it, however, and when he was done, he turned to me. "Uh...we could get the cops here to cut you out?" I was about to nod when he continued, "Or, do you want me to..." Lamely he shook the paper.

It was a conundrum, I'll admit. Even if someone called the cops, it would be ten minutes to the next station before they could show up. And even then, it'd be delaying everyone's trip home because of my situation, and the next train wouldn't be for another twenty minutes. Not to mention having to wait, being stared by even more people, while something to cut me out of this predicament was fetched.

I think I snorted trying to sigh. I slumped, as much as my bonds would allow, and just nodded. Apparently that wasn't enough for the guy, though. He asked for confirmation. "I'm going to have to, you know...touch you some more." You notice the oddest things sometimes. Like right now, I realized that this guy used to have a wedding ring on, but now he didn't. I could see the band where it used to sit. I nodded again, indicating that he should continue.

"OK, then. Bellybutton first, then." He folded up the paper, slipping it inside of a jacket pocket. He reached out, and I closed my eyes. He was going to touch me, in front of dozens of people, and I didn't want to witness it. I felt his hands on my waist, moving inwards – on the outside of the dress. That wasn't going to work. I didn't see a key there, and he certainly wasn't going to get at it from the outside. His hands connected right at the bellybutton. "I feel it. It's definitely there. Uh...I think it might be best if I come at it from underneath. So, uh, yeah. I'm sorry again."

I opened my eyes to see him shooing people out of the way and kneeling at my feet. "Oh, shit. Christ, lady, I hadn't noticed how bad the shoes were. They're forcing you to your tiptoes. And they're locked on, too." Oh. So that explained the toe pain. "I'll try to be quick."

Once again, he reached out to touch me, and I closed my eyes. He went up the outside of my legs, and I inwardly blessed the man for trying to help me. Though I knew, with the size of the dress, even that was going to cause it to ride up. I didn't think he'd be able to get at the bellybutton without revealing my charms. Amazingly, though, he did. Sort of. As I started peeking, he abandoned the efforts to go up both sides, and just put one hand up, trying to hold the bottom of the dress down with his other hand. He reached my waist, and miraculously, the dress had only ridden up an inch or so. Not enough to reveal anything.

"I think, yes, I found it." He tried to quickly draw his arm out, and pain rushed through my nipples and pussy again. I screamed, no doubt about it, as best as I could through the gag. I probably would have kicked him, too, if I had been able to. What the fuck did he think he was doing?

"Oh god, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't expecting it to be attached so completely. Oh my god. What do I do now?" Despite my pain, despite my situation, I think he was starting to panic more than I was. I had to stomp my foot (Ow!) to get his attention again. I gave a sharp head gesture towards my stomach. "You want me to try again?" I nodded. "I think I'm going to have to, uh, y'know..." He trailed off.

At that point, I didn't care. I wanted out. I rolled my eyes and nodded again. Still he hesitated. It took some douchebag who was definitely filming the whole thing saying "Hey man, if you don't want to reach up her dress again, I'll do it" to get him going again. He waved the other guy off, and returned to his position. This time, though, instead of reaching up the dress, he grabbed the hem. Another quick look at me for confirmation, and he slowly raised it up to my waist. Slower than he needed to, even, but I chalked that up to nerves.

I shuddered. And then realized that this whole situation was too much. The vibrations in my holes. The bondage. The public exposure. I'd never so much as thought of a situation like this before, but now, it was too much. I felt a climax building, faster than I could have imagined. The douchebag set me off, and all it took was one word. "Bro!" Suddenly, breathing was harder than it was before, I was straining against the bonds even move. It was intense—and it was public. And when it was over, I realized what had happened, and felt shame like you wouldn't believe.

Even while that was happening, though, my savior had been looking at the situation down below. "Uh, ok. Here's a problem. The key is wrapped around a number of chains. The ones I can see all of, well, uh, they attach to your...to your vagina. To a piercing there."

A piercing? I didn't have any piercings outside of my ears, let alone in my pussy. What the fuck had happened to me? The man was continuing. "The only way I'm going to get it free to remove this, uh, this contraption around your, uh, genitalia, so that I can get in will be to remove the piercing so that I can take the chain off it."

It was kind of cute, really. This man, who was planning on reaching up inside of me—not just in my pussy, but my ass as well, was trying to be all clinical about it. I breathed heavily through my nose as an indication that he should continue. If I could get this done by the next stop, that would be ideal. "And, uh, I think the other chains are going to your, uh, ..."

Douchebag to the rescue again. "Her tits, man. They're going to her tits."

"Uh, yeah. Your tits, um, I mean, your breasts." I just nodded my head. "I'm going to have to, uh, pull your dress down all the way so I can see what I'm doing." That made me pause, but only for a moment. I'd already gone this far. I nodded vigorously, trying to convey that he should go quickly. He didn't get the message, and instead, paused once he had stood and grabbed the top of my dress. His hands, inside the fabric, were already rubbing my breasts, something he didn't seem to realize. "Are you ready for this?"

Steeling myself, I closed my eyes for a brief moment, then nodded. He was quicker this time, but I realized that the chains holding the key in place, combined with the incredibly tight dress, were causing him troubles. Still, eventually he got the dress down to my ankles, and I was able to see the rest of my situation.

Wrapped around my waist was a shiny metal belt. Another metal piece dropped down from the center, digging into my pussy as it went underneath me. I could only assume it was doing the same in the rear. I could just make out what had to be the vibrator underneath the chastity belt, still going at it, and coming close to making me cum again. My pussy lips were visible, and there was no sign of any hair. I don't shave, so whatever (whoever?) had done this to me had done some of his own. My pussy lips were both pierced, and I could see the chains running between them, and up to the key—and up to my nipples, which were similarly pierced.

I looked up in dismay, managing to catch douchebag's eyes accidentally. He had a big shit-eating grin on his face, which only made me realize exactly how naked I now was. Naked, stretched out, and on a moving train. I could only thank the stars that I wasn't being move ravaged than I was right now.

The man was starting on the piercings, his fingers rubbing along my pussy lips. That was enough to send me over the edge a second time—and a third. My shoulders were starting to burn from holding myself up from the orgasms when he stood up finally. "I'm really sorry about this," he said again. "The chains are removed, and I put your piercings back in." Now why the hell had he done that?

He was apparently starting to get into it a bit, as he slid his hands up my body on his way up, and lingered for some time on my breasts before moving to the nipples. I sucked in a breath around the gag when his breath landed on my nipple, the stimulation starting to get to me once again. He had just managed to remove the chains from one nipple, and was putting the piercing back in, when the train came to a halt, and the door beside me opened.

My eyes widened, as people shuffled in and out in front of me. My helper was pushed in closer to me in the process, his body right up against mine. I could feel his erection pushing into me through his pants, and quickly found myself approaching another orgasm. The illicit thrill of all these people, strangers, seeing me in the buff, especially those who hadn't seen me suddenly appear in my predicament, was too much. My helper apologized again when the crowd had shuffled by, and backed away, adjusting his pants noticeably. I couldn't help but feel a touch frustrated that he hadn't stayed long enough to bring me to another orgasm. But as he touched the last remaining piercing, I heard a "holy shit" from one of the newcomers, and screamed my new release into the gag.

Before I had even recovered from that, my savior had managed to release the final chains around the key, and replaced the nipple piercing. He stood watching me while I recovered, then held up the key for me to see. "It looks like this will fit in the belt. You sure you want me to continue? From this point onwards, nothing at all will be hidden." What the hell, right? You only live once. I gave him a curt nod, and he knelt once more to start working at the belt. "By the way, the names Jerry. Figured I should tell you that before I start on your unmentionables." Seems he had started to get over his nervousness at last.

It didn't take long for the belt to come off once the key was inserted. A couple of tabs, and the clanging of metal on the floor drew all eyes to my newly revealed glories – and the toys still vibrating away inside of me. Jerry hesitated here, but reached to the vibrator in my pussy. He seemed hover over it for some time before slowly pulling out. Oh, so slowly. It was like he wanted to extend the pleasure I was getting as much as possible. Finally, it was out, and I had a hole empty for the first time in over ten minutes.

He set the vibrator into the dress carefully, as if he didn't want it rolling away. His hand moved towards my snatch tentatively, his fingers caressing ever so lightly. I looked down at him, giving him permission with my eyes. Gently, now, he pushed one finger into my pussy, looking at me the whole time. He frowned, and pulled it back out, and then slipped a second finger in beside the first. He was pushing in as far as he could with just the two fingers, and the motions as he felt around inside of me was driving me wild. I bucked once, letting him know just what he was doing to me. And then I realized I was now being finger fucked in front of an entire train. I could feel the heat from the blush that appeared as he took his time moving in and out for a while.

After a minute or two of his attempts to find the key inside of me with just two fingers, he stood again. His fingers didn't leave their ministrations as he looked me in the eye. "I can't find it. I'm going to have to go in deeper, and with my whole hand. Be prepared." He gave me a grin, and went back to his knees. Oh yeah, the shyness and hesitation was gone. He now had a woman at his mercy. A woman who was letting him, a complete stranger, use her in front of an audience.

He didn't hold back with the fist either. In successive pumps, he added a third finger, then a fourth. He stayed there for a couple thrust, then I felt his thumb entering. "This might hurt a bit, hon," he said as I felt the pressure from his entire hand entering me. I grunted from the stretching, and as I felt my lips close around his wrist, I realized he'd never removed the vibrator from my ass before doing this. Those vibrations combined with his manual efforts set me off once again, only this time I had the embarrassment of my juices covering his arm to go along with it.

"Well, I guess we're not completely unhappy about our situation, are we?" I could feel his fingers moving about inside me. "Oh, I think I feel something. Hold on." He pushed in a little more, further than I would have believed possible. "Damn...yes, there it is. I got it." He started pulling out, little by little, his fingers not moving nearly as much now. There was a tightness again as his fist exited my cunt, key in hand.

Jerry stood up to show me the key, and the grin on his face was infectious. There was a cheer from the audience as he reached up to remove my handcuffs. The only problem was, they didn't unlock. He moved to the shackles on my feet, and mercifully, they unlocked. I could now move my legs and try to catch a little better balance, though on the ridiculous stilettos I was locked in, I didn't see how that was possible.

"Time for the rear," Jerry said, interrupting my internal monologue. "I hope you're used to this." That merited another glare, but he assisted me in turning slightly so he could reach my ass. He reached for the vibrator there, then paused. "Do you want me to put the other one back in?" This time, I did kick him, and felt the pain in my shoulders as I lost my balance. Jerry stabilized me with a laugh, and went back to his knees. "I didn't think so, but you did seem to be enjoying it."

Almost before I knew what was happening, the vibrator from my ass had joined the other laying on my dress—which I now realized wasn't even around my ankles anymore since the shackles had been removed. Jerry reached for the ass, but slid his hand around my cunt lips a few times first. "For lubrication, babe. Wouldn't want this to hurt too badly."

Though I found his tone annoying, I was grateful for the effort when I felt his first pushes into my asshole. Now unable to track his progress visually, every sensation was a new story. I felt when he pushed a second finger, and then a third. God, I hoped he wasn't going to have to fist my ass as well, though I did think it was likely. He hung out at three fingers for a while, manipulating the inside of my ass as he tried to find the key.

12