Instructions

Story Info
Two women play with toys.
1.3k words
3.97
112.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Last night I was bummed as most members were to hear of Maria's cancelled cam show. I had been given some instructions from my boyfriend prior to his leaving for the mainland to fulfill for him during Maria's always sexy show.

He had seen only one of her shows but knew the routine of when she would do certain things for her fans. So he had me perform for him even though he wasn't there.

But since she cancelled last nights show I had to make do with what I had which were her photos. So I could only perform one thing for him and had to wait for tonight’s show to do the rest.

Last night as I perused her photos, I had taken the dual headed toy my boyfriend had bought for me. As my mood slowly became more in tuned with what I needed to do, I found it easier than I thought to slide the dual heads into me. One in front and the other into my backside.

As I put her photos into a slide show so I had hands free control, I was able to slowly pump myself with the easy grip handle. Feeling the fullness filling both my entrances I could only moan with each deep push.

I closed my eyes as I thought of Maria running her hands over her full breasts, down her toned abs towards her thong covered crotch and between her smooth thighs. My senses were on overload by now as I enjoyed the feeling of the toy parting my lips and my backdoor.

I ran my forefinger over my clit and felt it was so hard like a small cock. I rubbed my clit in tiny tight circles as my other hand controlled the toy. Feeling my orgasm building within my loins I started to think of Maria's body laying next to me. Her warmth tight against me.

I worked my finger and the toy in alternating thrusts, feeling the entire toy fill my entrances was too much as I opened my eyes and saw Maria's hands cupping her breasts. That was it. I pumped myself harder and faster, my finger rubbing vigorously on my clit as I began to cum.

It was a strong orgasm as I kept pumping and thrusting inside my walls. Contracting around the shaft still tucked inside my backside I could only lean forward and smile to myself.

For tonight’s show however, I had to do the same thing only this time Maria would play an important part in my satisfaction. Michael had given me instructions once again but little did I know also gave my girlfriend Angel some instructions.

At the start of the show, I was to place on my body the chain in which he also bought me. It was Y chain which clamped onto my nipples and down to my clit. My instructions from him was that I was to continually tug on that chain to orgasm the first time Maria ran her hands over her breasts. After my orgasm I was to send her a message simply saying, ‘orgasm complete’.

Well, almost from the beginning did she run her hands over her breasts and it began the game. I tugged only the center of the chain which pulled my already hard nipples up and away from my breasts as did the clamp which was locked onto my clit. The sensations of the pulling drove me out of my mind. I had my orgasm about 15 minutes into the show and sent Maria the message.

Next, as Maria began to strip off her top I was set to insert the dual headed toy into me but this is where Angel came into it. She grabbed it from me and stood ready, just teasing me with the tip of the larger head as she pressed it against my pussy and my clit. She teased my backside with the smaller head pushing in but not quite all the way.

My instructions for this toy was that when Maria showed her thronged covered ass then Angel was shove the toy in me fully. She was to pump me with the dual heads as I rubbed my clit but Michael’s instructions to her was that I couldn’t touch myself and allow her to thrust the toy in me to orgasm.

As we watched Maria pull off her red top and push her breasts together, did I hear a low moan from Angel. We both think Maria’s breasts are awesome and would look exceptionally good with something hard between them but this is our own imagination working. I sent Maria a message as instructed by my boyfriends telling her what was about to happen to me when she flashed her sexy ass.

Maria replied back with, ‘tell her to get ready’ as she slipped off her skirt and turned around giving both of us a perfect view of beautiful heart shaped derriere. As I was admiring the firmness of her butt, Angel shoved the entire length of the toy into me. It was a sudden thrust as I had no time to enjoy the parting my pussy nor the opening of my backside as both heads shot into me. I glanced over at Angel as she watched and admired Maria.

Her fingers gripping the wide handle of the toy and pushing and pulling it into me. I couldn’t and moved aside of the computer just as Maria sent a message to me asking, ‘How’s it feel?’ Angel said replied back that about half was in me but before she could finish typing that she had pushed the entire length into me and pumping me hard and steady.

I wanted to cum so bad but knew I couldn’t without permission. So I held back my orgasm for when I could. Maria was the chosen one to tell me I could cum so Angel sent her a message saying so. Maria went about her show for several minutes as Angel kept pumping and thrusting away at my wet folds and grasping backside. Angel was having fun giving me every inch of this magnificent toy.

Another several minutes had gone by and I told Angel to ask Maria if I could cum as it was becoming more and more difficult to hold it back. Angel sent a message to Maria and she replied back with a yes and that she was ready for me.

Angel read me her reply and that was all I needed as I let loose a long screaming, body tingling, boob jiggling orgasm which echoed throughout my house. It was long, loud and as powerful as I let my body feel the sensation of both my entrances letting go. Angel was pulling the chain still attached to my nipples and clit as a series of mind racking orgasms shot thru me. It was so naughty yet so inviting.

Angel sent another message saying ‘Orgasm Complete’ as she slowed her thrusting of my lower body. Angel slid the toy from my body and began using the thicker end to rub her clit with. As I was about to slide my finger into her moist folds did she begin to orgasm. She said hearing mine was too much for her and she needed release as well.

We sat there watching the rest of Maria’s show. It was a fantastic showing from our perspective but then again we were probably the only ones having as much fun right along side with her as anyone else was having.

We had sent her small messages here and there thru the show and just before the end of her show, Angel had slipped down between my thighs and licked me to another powerful orgasm while she rubbed herself. Overall, it was a fantastic evening for the both of us. As we hoped Maria enjoyed being a part of our fun while watching her sweet body.

Wonder what next weeks show will have in store for all of us.

Thank you Maria for being a huge part in our pleasures, both Angel and I applaud you once again! Fantastic views, poses and thoughts….

All our love,

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers