Instructions Pt. 01

Story Info
Kina follows Marcos instructions to prepare for him.
1k words
3.86
9.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kina had been feeling especially needy lately. She needed attention, love and especially discipline. It had been weeks since she had received a solid spanking from Marcos and she was craving his rough hands on the ass and his deep voice instructing her.

It had been a hectic few weeks for the couple, who normally had an exciting and colorful sex life. However their schedules and work commitments had made it hard for them to connect.

Kina was desperate for to feel owned by and connected to Marcos again.

After a long day at work Kina staggered into their home dropping her bags and letting out a sigh of relief that the day was over. Her feet were sore from walking in heels all day and she was excited to get home and relax for a bit.

Something odd was laying on the kitchen table. A sealed envelope with her name written neatly across the front. She quickly opened the envelope and sat down to read the letter inside.

My love,

I will be home at 11. I have outlined my expectations below for when I return home. Please be sure to accommodate all requests exactly as listed. Failure to do so will result in my disappointment and your punishment.

1. Dinner must be ready and on the table upon my entry. I expect to be treated as the head of the household and to be waited on as such.

2. I expect my drink to be waiting for me as well. After a long day at work, I do not anticipate you would expect me to retrieve and pour my own drink.

3. As I am the head of the household and the breadwinner of the family, I also expect to come home to a clean and tidy house.

4. Dress in the following : black thigh highs and black garter belt. Heels and bra to match. Nothing else.

5. Have your hair and makeup done as to make yourself pleasing to me.

6. Do not intoxicated yourself or partake in any vice this evening. If I want you to enjoy a glass of wine later, I will instruct you to do so.

Lastly, be waiting on your knees in the foyer with your head down to greet me. Do not speak this evening unless you are spoken to.

Marcos

Kina could begin to feel the familiar wetness return between her legs. She had been aching for an evening with Marcos just like this. She glanced at the clock, it was already 9pm. She better get to work.

Glancing around at the house she was thankful she had tidied up the evening before. She quickly prepared dinner and showered herself, taking care to ensure she was clean and shaven.

Slipping on her garter belt and tights, she began to feel the excitement build inside her. Kina set the dinner table, prepared Maros drink and slid on her heels. After making sure everything was set perfectly, she positioned her self in the foyer exactly as he had requested.

Marcos keys jingle in the door lock. Kina looked around quickly to ensure everything had been set perfectly before dropping her head back down. She felt her heartbeat speed as the scent of his cologne tickled her nose. Kina slowly saw the tips of his leather shoes in view beneath her lowered head.

As quickly as she saw Marcos shoes they were gone again. Kina listened closely as she heard him hang up his overcoat and place his keys by the door. His shoes returned to her line of sight as he quietly demanded that she not move. Kina nodded in agreement and he was gone again.

Marcos sat at the table and began eating his dinner. She tried best she could not to move or make a sound. She heard the clink of ice in his glass as he poured his after dinner drink and knew she would not have to sit there on the cold wooden floor much longer.

Kina felt his hand slowly lift her chin to look at him. "I am going to sit in my chair and enjoy my drink. I expect you to be beside me waiting for further instructions." Marcos strongly grabbed her chin, "Do not keep me waiting."

Once he had sat, she quickly rushed to the side of his chair and stood patiently awaiting instructions. Marcos grasped her wrist and led her around to the front of his chair. His eyes permeated every inch of her, inspecting her for any deviation from his instructions.

He bellowed at her, "Remove my shoes and kneel." Kina followed his commands and as she knelt felt him wrap his hand around her hair in a tight grasp. Marcos pulled her face into his lap and unzipped his pants. She felt his hard cock slap against her cheek. "Don't take this out of your mouth until I finish my drink."

As he shoved himself in her between her lipstick stained lips, Kina could feel herself begin to dampen. Not being allowed to speak allowed her body to express excitement in other ways. She ran her mouth up and down, allowing her saliva to lubricate the path from his base to the tip.

As Marcos took the last sip of his drink he forcefully pulled her mouth of his throbbing cock. He didn't say a word as he turned on the tv and left her kneeling in front of him, staring at his lap and aching for him to be inside her. Kina sat there for over 30 minutes, his precum dripping over her lips.

"Stand up baby girl."

He led her to the side table, bent her over and gave her exposed ass a hard slap. At this point she was dripping with anticipation. He shoved her face down flat against the smooth wooden surface. And instructed her not the move.

Over the next hour he made business calls, showered, and continued to ferociously spanked her ass when he wanted to. Kina began to wonder where the evening would take them next.