Instructions Pt. 02

Story Info
Marcos and Kina continue their evening.
836 words
3.55
6.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kina could feel the welts and bruises beginning to form on her ass cheeks. She had been bent over the side table for a while now, available and exposed to Marco.

The dripping between her thighs intensified as Marco wrapped his rough work hardened hand around her throat and pull her backwards into his chest.

"Are you going to give me what I want?"

Kina nodded emphatically although she was unsure what he was going to ask of her. His hand gripped her throat tighter as he growled into her ear that he owned every inch of her and that no one was ever allowed to touch her without his permission. Kina continued to nod in agreeance of his ownership, melting beneath his clutch.

"Turn around and kneel."

She swiftly dropped to the floor, in front of him with her head bowed as in reverance of his strength and control. He tilted her head back gently and quietly said "Baby girl you need to tell me how much you want me to put this cock inside you." Kina instinctively began to unzip his pants when she felt the sharp clap of his hand across her face.

"I didn't say show me! I told you to tell me how badly you want me inside of you." Mario's voice was short and authoritative. "Beg me for it."

Kina froze... He had never made her beg before. She wanted him inside her so badly but she couldn't get the words out. Mario realized she was struggling and guided her along. "Do you want me inside you?"

"Oh please sir."

"Where do you want me to stick my hard cock?"

"In my pussy sir."

His hand quickly grabbed her neck, strong enough to lift her slightly off her knees. "Whose pussy is it?"

"Yours, Sir. I'm sorry, it is yours."

"Damn right." he loosened his grip but kept his hand loosely around her neck. "Do you want me to fuck you baby girl?"

"Yes please, please fuck me."

Kina could hear the trembling in her voice as she began thinking about him roughly thrusting deep inside her. Marco's hand clutched tight again, this time lifting her to her feet. "You will have to wait until I have had my fill of you." He pushed her gently against the wall and began gently travelling his hands all over her soft body.

His fingertips traced down the outline of sillouette and back up the inside of her long legs. As he reached her thighs, his lips replaced his fingers and he began softly kissing his way up to her wetness. Kina felt her body stiffen as his tongue gently slid inside her. His gentleness and the light flicker of his tongue on her clit was a stark contrast to his usual dominant demeanor yet Kina felt helplessly within his control.

Lost in her own pleasure, she was startled when Marcos stood up grabbed her by the ponytail and drug her into the bedroom. Throwing her down on the bed he growled at her not to move and then rapidly undressed before climbing on top of her. Kina playfully moaned at the sight of him coming towards her.

**smack**

A crisp backhand across the face let her know that she was not in for some sweet lovemaking.

"Shut up."

Kina bit her lip, trying to contain her moans as he thrust inside her forcefully. He wrapped his left hand around her wrists, holding them tightly above her head. Marco laid his right hand along her cheek, anticipating her to make noise as he rammed into her dripping wet pussy repeatedly.

"Whose pussy is this?"

Without thinking, Kina moaned "Yours."

"I told you to shutup!" he said as he cracked her cheek with his palm "now SHUT UP."

She nodded emphatically, the harshness in his tone and words making her mind and body swirl. She could feel herself tighten around him every time he slapped her and the sting on her cheek sent shockwaves through her entire body.

Kina felt his fingers inside her mouth, and she began kissing and licking them as if they were his long hard shaft and flicking the tips with her tongue. The deeper he thrust the deeper he shoved his fingers deep inside her mouth. She began to gag and pull away but felt the weight of his hand in her mouth pushing her deeper into the bed.

Marcos pulled his hand away from her mouth and held her forehead, pushing her head back into the mattress and sternly told her to open her mouth. He moved his swollen cock from inside her to his mouth. He lowered himself inside her mouth and forcefully pushed himself towards the back of her throat. She gagged over and over until he filled her mouth and collapsed next to her. Her head was throbbing as he had been holding her head in the event she tried to resist.

Feeling mischievous...Kina decided that next time... That was exactly what she would do.