Instructions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers

"Oh wow, you are tight, and fucking hot," he voiced; pressing his thumb in deeper and squeezing with is fingers until I could feel him pinch the small membrane between my vagina and rectum. It was a nice sensation, making me arch into him and close my eyes.

"You like that, I see. Good, you'll love my cock then."

I wasn't so sure but at the moment the pleasure overwhelmed the fear. He started thrusting his fingers and thumb in and out of my holes, picking up the pace as the pleasure rose in my body. When he touched my clitoris with his other hand I yelled out and started to spasm. He went with it and pinched and pulled at my nub while fucking my ass and pussy with his hand. He had me cumming in seconds. I bucked and squirmed under his hands and whimpered with rapture.

I hardly noticed him stop, I was so stimulated but he had taken his hands off my body and suddenly I felt his huge cock fill my pussy full with an uninhibited thrust. It went in very easily since I was so wet and aroused.

"Damn, you're just as tight as last night! I thought that wouldn't be the case after I broke you in," he said.

I wanted to tell him I performed maintenance last night and repaired myself but I couldn't speak. He was already fucking my pussy hard and fast. He didn't need to know anyway. His hands found my stimulated breasts. He squeezed them hard and used them for leverage, pulling me down as he thrust his penis deeper with each thrust. He seemed possessed or something, just ramming me with is rod as hard as he could over and over. Even the expression on his face was frightening.

"Tell me how to use my toy? I don't think so, Mandy!" he murmured under his breath but I heard every word.

He was keeling below me as he thrust so fast and hard. I held my legs up for him while he mashed my breasts and pounded harder than ever before. I had to admit I liked it. His ferocity sparked new sensations and the speed and depth of his thrusts stimulated me further than before. I was almost going to cum again, when without warning, he pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach. Pulling my butt up he made me kneel with my legs spread and my head down on the towel with my hands pinned behind my back. He held my wrists with one hand. With his other he must have been moving his dick around my pussy, coating it with my juices. I heard him spit, and felt the warm saliva hit my butt, where he rubbed it around my anus.

It was time, he intended to put his penis in my bum and there was nothing I could do about it. My heart quickened, fear rose in my body and only increased as I felt his bulbous head begin to press into my body. I so wanted to play with my clitoris but he had my hands pinned still. I knew it would help but he wasn't going to let me. He was huge, and the resistance was obvious but he continued to try and force his head into my tight hole. I felt him spread me. At first it wasn't bad but it just kept widening until discomfort started and then even more to where it was painful. Burning began and I whimpered but still he pressed onward.

"Stop! Can't you see you're hurting her?" Mandy screamed from the kitchen entrance.

His motion stopped, giving me some respite, but he didn't remove his penis. I don't think his head was even in yet but it burned and my bum throbbed.

"Oh for fuck sakes, she's a toy! And didn't I say I wanted my alone time with her now!" he hollered at Mandy.

"If you are going to do her like that, then have her turn off the pain, its inhumane!"

"She isn't human! How many times do I have to tell you that? The pain isn't real."

"Fine, but at least let her play with herself or let me, so she's not in so much agony."

"Judas! This is ridiculous, but since you're obviously not going to let it go you might as well help," he said.

Mandy walked over to me, giving me an empathetic smile. She knelt next to me and caressed my back and released my arms from Ted's grip.

"Play with you clitoris, Tami. I'll help out as much as I can," Mandy said in a kind voice.

My hand immediately found my clitoris and instantly I felt better. The sweet pleasure lessened the pain from his engorged head pressing on my anal muscles. Mandy spit, adding more lubrication around Ted's head and rubbed my back. Her hand made it under to one of my nipples where she rubbed and gently pinched it, adding to me relief.

"Okay, are we ready now?" Ted asked, annoyed.

Neither of us responded but he didn't care either way. Instead he began pressing into me again. I spread up on my clitoris, pressing harder and rubbing in a circle. Turning my head I watched Mandy's expression as she watched him try and enter me.

"Are you sure you'll fit? It doesn't look like it," she said with wide eyes.

"I'll fit, she's a sexbot for hell sakes, she was made for this," he responded.

"Just relax, Tami. Press out slowly and let him in your bum," Mandy coxed me.

My body obeyed the instructions, I relaxed and pushed out. Suddenly, Ted popped into my bum, causing me to yelp in pain. The pain instantly started to ease from my clitoral stimulation. Ted froze when his head popped in and he heard me call out. He seemed afraid to move or something.

"I think she's fine, she did it, she's relaxing, you can tell," Mandy said, looking down at my cock stuffed ass.

She was right, the pressure was lessening, my manmade body was adjusting to his wide shaft and the pleasure was overcoming the pain. Ted acknowledged her by pressing more of his long shaft into my bowels, filling me with a sensation I had not known. It was totally different than his penis in my vagina and even different than Mandy's fingers. Much more full and breathtaking. My mechanical heart was thumping in my chest like never before and my hand was a blur on my clitoris. I suddenly realized I was programmed to like and enjoy this. The sensors in my rectum came to life and the pleasure began to increase, mixing with my clitoris.

Ted was still pushing more and more of himself into me, inch by inch nice and slow. It felt better the deeper he went, awaking my body as his head rubbed the inner ridges of my tight canal. He bottomed out soon after and I felt his balls press up against my engorged pussy.

He held himself in for longer than I expected and exclaimed, "Fuck, her ass is amazing!"

"I told you it would be," Mandy said, flatly.

"I know you did but I wasn't expecting this, it's so tight and stimulating if I move I think I'll nut instantly."

"Wow, must be good. You didn't have to be such an ass about it."

"Would you two stop arguing and fuck me already!" I screamed, feeling the pleasure rising fully.

They started to laugh but Ted pulled his cock slowly back out of me almost completely before moving back in. The sensation was mind-blowing, causing me to scream and beg him to fuck me with his cock. I think it was a programmed response because I used such colorful language I hadn't heard before. It must have urged him on because he sped up and gave me what I asked for. His long wide member slid in and out easily, sending my body into blissful rapture. I thank my makers for they designed me to love anal sex, and love it I did. Ted said he was going to pleasure me beyond anything I've experienced before. He was exactly correct, but I think it was more my programming and sensors in my ass than him, but at the moment I didn't care. All I cared about was the inconceivable ecstasy I was experiencing with him pounding his large member in and out of my bum.

My entire form was vibrating, my clitoris and nipples had never been so hard and everything stemmed from his large cock rubbing the inner workings of my bowels. It was the paramount of pleasure and I never wanted it to stop.

Unfortunately it was over too soon. He was too excited and too turned on to last very long. All of a sudden my ass was empty and he was erupting on my arched back. His hot semen covered me as his cock spurted blast after blast onto my quivering body. Mandy exclaimed her awe and Ted cursed and moaned as each long sticky burst hit my flesh. I turned to watch him finish and Mandy was the one stroking him off onto me. When he stopped shooting she sucked him clean and he collapsed onto the kitchen floor.I was drenched in his cum, more so than any of the other times, but all I wanted was his cock back in my ass. It was so good, so hot and had me stimulated like nothing I thought possible. I yearned for more and couldn't wait until my next instructions were "Just relax, Tami. Press out slowly and let him in your bum," for that was what Mandy said to me before my ultimate pleasure.

jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers
12