Insurrection on Australis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

You sigh in exasperation. "Just... come with me. I'll show you my ship. And you aren't making much sense either. What's a Siren call? And what's your name by the way?" You release her and stand up, helping her to her feet.

She is a bit of a mess. Half her body is covered in the orange dust from the ground. There is some cum on her face and in her hair, and as she stands a small trail of cum and girlcum slowly tracks its way out of her pussy and through the dust coating her right leg. Her bra is askew and one of the clasps of her garter belt is undone. Besides having cum and dirt in it, her hair is a mess from all the tossing and tumbling you and she just did on the ground.

"Walk" you say as you point up the hill.

She holds her head high and pivots around so she is facing the hill. She begins to walk. "The Siren's Call is the song the Nests make, and I don't know what a nayma is."

"it's pronounced 'name,' and it's what people call you."

"People call me when they want to fuck me" she says as she continues to walk up the hill.

You try not to, but you can't help glancing at her ass. It is perfectly shaped, and framed beautifully by the garter belt. She sways her ass seductively side to side as she walks up the slope.

~~~

"That's it there" you say, pointing at the silhouette of the Hermes III capsule at the base of the hill. "That's how I got here. The rest of my ship is still in orbit." The woman looks at you quizzically. "Come on, I have some spare cloths you can use."

She scoffs. "Why would I want more cloths?"

The two of you make your way down to the capsule. "Look, I came from a planet called Earth. It's 40 light years away. It took me over 1,000 years to get here, and I don't really know where here is, or what humans are doing here. What I am trying to ask, is what happened? How did your people get all the way out here from earth?"

"I've never been to-"

"I know YOU haven't been to Earth" you say with exasperation. "I mean how did humans get out here on this planet? Is this some sort of colony?"

"Look, you seem a bit agitated. I'm not really sure who you are, but you look like you need to blow off some steam. Why don't you blow a load or two into me and then we can talk some more"

She says it in such a matter-of-fact tone that you just stare at her blankly for a second.

"You know? Fuck me?" she says thrusting her hips and looking at you with confusion on her face. "You do know what sex is right?"

"I KNOW what sex is, I just don't want to fuck you!" you blurt out

She scoffs and crosses her arms beneath her breasts, looking somewhat offended "Everybody wants to fuck me."

"Can we try to stay focused? You were telling me about how your people got here."

"Red District has always been here."

You sigh. This is clearly going nowhere. "Alright, alright. You mentioned something about a Siren?.. And would you put this on?" You pull one of the spare jumpsuits out from a storage compartment and toss it to the nearly nude woman.

She catches the jumpsuit. "What, you have some sort of latex fetish?"

"It's NOT latex, it's a Nylon composite of -- oh would you just put it on!"

"Hey, I don't judge, cloths play isn't really my thing, but if it will get you to calm down and fuck me I'll play along" She starts slowly and seductively slipping into the jumpsuit.

"The sirens. Tell me about the sirens."

"yeah, yeah the Siren Nests. You saw them. Those devices on the poles. They make the Siren's Call, telling us what event it is time to do next." She finishes slipping into the suit. She is far too short and slim for it, and it fits baggily around her. "This doesn't fit very well, you have anything in a much smaller size? You can't even see my form in this." She tugs at the suit with a look of distaste on her face.

"Ok, so those devices are some sort of... speaker... that plays those sounds, and it's some sort of code you recognize."

"I mean, yeah I guess. Never heard it described that way." She twists around in the suit, looking herself up and down. She rubs her hand over the crotch of her suit. "How exactly are you going to fuck me in this thing?"

"Are you paying ANY attention to me? Is sex all you can think about? I'm literally telling you I'm from another PLANET, from a thousand years ago, and all you can think about is how to get me to fuck you?!" You fall back against the side of the ship. You suddenly feel a bit lightheaded and your heart is beating faster.

The woman comes closer. "Come on, enough foreplay, it's time to fuck." You can see she is breathing heavier too. She stands close to you and unzips the front of the suit, allowing her breasts to burst forth. "So space man, do you take this off or do I?" she says, poking a finger into your chest.

What the hell is wrong with you? Your heart is beating faster and there is a ringing noise in your head. And god you are getting HORNY. Something is off. You've seen attractive woman before, and while this girl is a beauty, it's not like you haven't had sex with beautiful women before. But you feel like a horny teenager that just discovered porn. You can feel your will to resist crumbling away.

You reach out and grab her breasts through her dust covered bra. "Theeerrreee we gooo" she moans as she arches her head back. She leans forward and practically falls against you as she grabs the zipper of your suit with her teeth.

She begins to lower herself, pulling down the zipper of your suit as she does so. With her hands she shrugs off her own suit, allowing it to slide down her body to the floor, revealing again her flawless nude form.

As she lowers herself you put your hands on the back of her head, caressing her hair as she moves down to a kneeling position. She leans back, releasing your zipper from her mouth "give it to me" she says in a breathless tone.

Before you can think twice you are pealing your way out of the suit, and in another moment you push it down to your knees, freeing your rock hard dick. The girl leans forward and in one quick motion inhales your dick. In a split second you feel the sensation of her lips part over your tip, her tongue rush to lather your length, her lips slide down your length, your shaft shove past her soft palate and uvula and into her throat.

You were not even remotely prepared for the wave of pleasure that slams into you. It feels ten times better than your first time. You stagger back and slam into the side of the ship. Your head throws back and your vision goes black around the edges as your mind swims with butterfly wings.

She starts quickly rocking back and forth, sucking you off in an intense blowjob. Your knees go weak and if not for bracing against the ship you would have fallen over. Velvet lips over the shaft, tongue caressing the length, tip bursting in and out of the tight throat. Somehow it's all too much to handle. All of your muscles tense as you reflexively buck forward, holding her head in place with your hands. You hold her down, feeling her nose buried deep in your pubic hair. Her tongue sloshes around your dick and slips out of her mouth to lick your balls.

"AAARRRRAAAAGGGHHHH!" in one rough move you pull her off of your dick and toss her back onto the ground. "Turn around" you say in a gruff lust filled voice.

She turns onto her stomach, arching her back and sticking her ass into the air. "My front door is a bit used right now, maybe you would prefer the back?" She reaches back with her hands, pulling her supple butt cheeks apart to reveal her tight anal star. Below it her used pussy still drips the cum of the last man she had. That's all the invitation you need.

You pounce on her like a lust filled animal. You land kneeling behind her and roughly grab her by the waist, lifting her up and slamming her down on your dick. With the spit, your pre, the old cum, and her own fluids, you easily ram your dick all the way into her waiting pussy.

"OOOoooOOoorrr the f-front" she moans in ecstasy as your shaft fills her hungry hole. This is YOUR woman, no man's cum is going to be in her pussy but yours. The two of you quickly break out in a hot messy sweat as you quickly fuck into her hole. Her soft hole squelches and farts as your iron rod pounds mercilessly into it, creating a frothing mess at the union of your two bodies.

You need to FEEL her more. You reach a hand forward run it through her long messy hair. You yank back, pulling her head back by the hair. Her back arches forwards, and an almost unbearable wave of pleasure pushes through your body as her tight pussy muscles clamp down on your dick as her body tenses.

You reach around her, pawing at her breasts with your other hand. You roughly tear down her bra and massage her breast in your hand. "YES, FUCK ME HARDER"

Her plea unleashes something within you. You growl and thrust forward hard, then tackle her to the ground, your arm still underneath her gripping a breast. You lay your body flat against hers. You can feel her round ass cheeks pressed into your stomach as you continue to thrust into her hot hole. Your hand entangled in her hair forces her left cheek and side of her face into the dirt as you bury your face in her neck, sucking kissing and biting against it.

You thrust into her like a quick and powerful piston. The sheer force of the fucking causes her whole body to scoot across the ground a bit with each thrust. "ah. Ah! AH! AAAAAAHHH! YY-YEEESS!" she screams beneath you as her body blossoms into a shaking orgasm.

The orgasm induced muscle spasms and contractions of her pussy walls are too much for you. Your thrusting reaches a fever pitch as you approach your climax, then with one last thrust you bury yourself as deep as you will go and explode, rocketing your seed deep into her body and up into her womb.

As your orgasm fades your mind begins to clear and you realize what you just did. You quickly release the woman and stand up. There's something dripping down your arm. You look at it. It's the arm that was pinned under the girl. It's scuffed and scraped up pretty bad from the friction against the ground and there is a small trickle of blood beginning to flow, mixing with your sweat and the orange dust.

The girl moans and turns over, moving to a sitting position. A good portion of her body, including the left side of her face is scraped up with abrasion marks. She is beginning to bleed a bit across her body. "Wooooww" she moans. "Now that was a good fuck." She shakily stands to her feet.

Without saying anything you go back to your suit and begin putting it back on. The woman makes no move to do so, simply leaning her head back and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

No sooner do you finish putting on your suit do you hear a shout from behind you. "Freeze! Put your hands in the air!" Suddenly from the surrounding environment several people burst forth. They are covered head to toe in orange and brown clothing. Several have pieces of red plant stuck across their body. Even their faces are painted orange and red and brown. It looks like there are five or so of them. Three men and two women. All holding long metal objects with triggers. They don't look like any gun you've ever seen, but they are holding them as if they are guns, and pointing them at you and the girl.

"Insurrectionists!" the girl moans in despair, recoiling back from them and cowering at your feet.

You slowly raise your hands into the air. "Take me to your leader?"

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers
12