Intended Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

The light of the campfire squeezed through what cracks it could find, but it was essentially dark inside and they groped to find the orientation of each other's body in the blackness. Jakal carefully crawled over Sala's form, crouching between her thighs. Listening with excitement to her expectant whimpers he lifted her bent legs, spreading them as wide as possible, and placed his forearms on her inner thighs to keep her open to him. She reached for him, moaning and trembling, fingers clutching at his hair.

He lowered his tongue and tasted her unique, luscious flavor that had become quite familiar to him over the course of that day. Pinned down as she was, nonetheless the woman jumped under him, lifting her hips off the furs as she felt him kiss her most private place.

Jakal stroked the petals covering her entrance with his lips, up one side, then the other, avoiding the bundle of nerves at the apex of her opening. He repeated these motions, this time adding his tongue; she hung on the verge of eruption, her legs shaking beneath him.

When he slid his tongue between her folds again it was more than Sala could bear. Despite the weight of his arms she broke her legs free and wrapped them around his head in a silent demand to finish what he had started.

Her stomach shuddered when at last he focused his attention on her stiffened node. Raising her hips off the ground she cried, "Oh yes, oh please, I beg you, take me to the Other World!"

The woman felt the first wave radiate out through her limbs. "YES!" she screamed, hands gripping the pelts below her as her body bucked with each pulse.

At last her thrashing subsided and her legs released their hold on Jakal's head. A little embarrassed, after he moved his body up to lie on top of hers she said, "I am sorry my legs locked over your head in such a way. I did not realize I held you so tightly until just now."

He kissed her, and she moaned at the taste of her own sex. "You do not need to apologize," he insisted. "It brings me immense pleasure pleasuring you." He paused. "Besides, if it were my choice I think I would spend much of my days locked between your thighs."

Sala heard the playful tone in his voice and she laughed; soon he joined her and their joyful laughter rang out into the blackness.

Fingers squeezing her nipples brought the woman back to their current situation, and she wrapped her arms around Jakal's muscular back, her skin caressed by his long hair.

"Take me," she urged, her voice almost a whisper. "Make me your woman, Tracker."

Jakal growled; that was what he had been waiting to hear. Placing his hands on her knees he parted her legs, exposing her opening to him. Just before entering her he reached down to stroke her engorged nub until he heard her whining his name. He slid his fingers to her slit and, parting the lips, penetrated her.

Sala sighed as she felt the heat of his shaft filling her slick passage. Her body rose up to meet his on every in stroke, trying to bring him even deeper inside. The warm, smooth friction of their rhythm brought them higher and higher until finally the woman begged him for mercy.

"Please, I want...I need... Please...I need you, need your..."

Her desperate pleas pushed Jakal off the cliff. "SA-LAAA," he groaned, spurting his load as he lost control, his body shuddering with relief.

The woman's body began to convulse at the sensation of his jerking organ emptying into her depths, and she screamed as she, too, reached her peak. The frantic tremors of her sex clutched his manhood, milking his remaining seed.

He dropped on top of her, their perspiring bodies heaving in concert as they waited to recover. When he was able, Jakal shifted off of Sala and lay on his side against her. He took her arm and slipped it under his so that he could make fuller contact with her womanly form. He sniffed her hair and suckled an earlobe.

"You asked me earlier if I regretted sharing bodies with you on this day," he whispered in the dark, nuzzling the curve between her neck and shoulder. "I do not, I cannot, even if I should, even if it makes us late another day."

~*~*~

starscape
starscape
136 Followers