Intense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers

"Wow, I did leave quite the mess huh? That or he left quite a mess in me and then it drained into my panties."

He took another look and confirmed, "It had to be a big batch of his spunk that seeped out of you ."

"I imagine it was, he had an orgasm that lasted forever." She set the pair of black underwear on the counter, and walked directly up to her husband. She reached out to him and wrapped her hands around his neck and moved in for a kiss. They exchanged a long kiss with a lot more tongue from her than he was used to, as she pulled back away she sucked on his lip for a moment before releasing it. She looked down at his rock hard erection sticking out of his zipper while his jeans were still buttoned. "Want a little help with that?" She undid the button and let his pants fall to the ground.

"I don't need much, I could get off all on my own just listening to your night." He put his own cock back through the hole in the front of his boxers and let them too fall to the floor around his ankles.

All while keeping a sultry sort of eye contact with her spouse, she dropped to her knees in front of him. "I might be able to do both." She gave the tip of his penis a quick lick from the underside of the head to the top, it consisted of letting a lot of saliva fall off her tongue as she finished the stroke. Before it rolled off the side of the head, she covered the top of the shaft with her hand and lubed the rest of his dick with her spit. "What were you thinking about when you had your eyes closed a second ago?"

"You lying there under another man, I was picturing it. It just turns me on so much to see you acting so perverse."

"Its kind of unbefitting for a proper wife to do huh, be this much of a slut."

"I love it honey."

"Yeah, he made me do some pretty sluty things before he came in me." She continued to stroke with one hand and leaned down further to suck one of his testicles into her mouth.

It was a pleasant surprise to him, never before had she put her lips anywhere near his scrotum. "Please do tell, what slutty things."

"I told him I wanted him to cum, and he asked me to tell him where I wanted his cum. I said in my pussy, but he quickly corrected me and said my married white cunt, and then asked me to repeat it back to him."

"Oh and you gave him your married white cunt to cum in to didn't you babe?" He looked her square in the eye as he asked.

She looked back at him with a sensual smile and then put her husbands prick in her mouth for a few bobs on him. After letting him pump in her mouth for a moment she continued stroking him with her hands. "He asked me to suck on his nipples too, I guess he really likes that thing. He leaned over my face with his chest and tried to direct it into my mouth. I didn't know what he was doing at first though and turned my head to the side to breathe. He pulled his chest back and told me to look at him while he was fucking me. Then he tried it again, he put his nipple between my lips and moved it around my lips and I started to get the idea. I put my tongue out to lick at it and he said 'that's it'. I licked at it back and forth for a while before I realized this was a first, no man ever asked me to suck on his nipples before."

"I guess I've never thought of it before. You liked it though didn't you."

"Yes it was a new naughty sexual thing I've never done before, I loved it. He asked me to suck it into my mouth too, I really loved that. I was just imagining how good it felt to him by his moaning and how he pumped at me faster when I'd suck harder. Honestly it made me want to have him suck on my own nipples while he fucked me. I didn't want to ask though, so instead I pinched my own nipples while I nursed on his."

His wife moved both of her hands to the base of his cock and took as much of her husbands prick into her mouth as she could. He noted it was as far as she has probably ever had attempted to go down on him. Then he could feel her tongue flicker back and forth at the bottom of his shaft. Another thing her lover asked her to do perhaps, but in any case totally new to their sexual relationship. As she slowly withdrew her mouth off his cock, she put her hands back on him and repeated her stroking motion.

"Right before he was ready to cum he said he was gonna cum in my pussy, and then replaced his nipple in my mouth with his tongue. So I moved my fingers from teasing my own nipples to his. He reached around my waist and squeezed my ass cheeks with both his hands. And started moaning into my mouth as we ran our tongues together. I'm telling you, if his mouth wouldn't have totally engulfed mine, it would have sounded like a scream."

"That's so hot." As he looked down at his wife kneeling in front of him, the writing on her lower back was again visible to him. She was indeed a slut 4 black as he marked her with.

She nodded for a moment to confirm and then leaned back into his crotch to give his scrotum another suck, this time taking the other teste into her mouth. After massaging it in her mouth with her tongue, she let it fall back out and noticed she had left quite a bit of her saliva on his sack. She gave it one more lick so she could recollect the pooling saliva at the bottom before it dripped off. "I could feel him cumming inside me, and he thrusted forward really hard every time he'd spurt. After a minute or two his orgasm stopped and his tongue probing my mouth turned into more of a sensual kiss for a bit."

Thinking about this other man forcefully kissing his wife as he came in her was too much to take. He tried to imagine how she kissed him back, was it also forceful and rough, or did she just let him have his way with both her pussy and her mouth. Between the thought of her swapping spit with another lover, and her attention to his cock at the immediate moment he realized his own impending orgasm was close. As he was usually accustomed to, he warned his wife he was about to cum so she could prepare by directing it into her hand or backing her mouth off. "Oh god sweetie, Your making me cum."

At hearing that she put her mouth even further down on his cock and stroked the base of the shaft with a little more speed as she bobbed faster. It was just as her black lover had instructed her to do earlier in the evening. She removed her mouth for only a second to tell him she was alright with him unloading into her mouth. "Cum in my mouth."

Those were the words that put him over the brink, he let it all go into his wife's mouth a second later. He could feel her sucking intensify on the tip as he unleashed his load. A load groan from him was the only sound in the room, until she backed off him with a popping sound when he was done. He looked down at her and noticed she was licking off her lips, no sign of wanting to spit out his seed at all. "Jesus honey did you swallow it?"

"Mmmm yes I did. Your not used to that are ya?" She knew he was happily taken aback by the action.

"Most definatly not, but wow. That was a totally different feeling to end a blow job that way." He was hoping they would end that way from now on, thanks to her new friend teaching her. He slumped down next to her on the tile floor and took another second to compose himself. "Your suddenly swallowing now."

"So what, I enjoy the taste now."

"So did you just pack up and leave?"

"He said he wanted to sleep there in the hotel, I knew I wasn't going to do that, I wanted to get home. I felt a little awkward being naked in front of him all of a sudden, even though he just came inside of me. So I got up, got dressed and left." He gaze shifted from her husband still recovering from an orgasm, to the bathroom counter. She remembered she had laid her panties there. "And evidently leaked in my undies all the way home." She wasn't far from the edge of the counter where they hung, she reached out to them again from where she sat to inspect the debris left over in her undergarment.

"You seem awfully interested in those."

She continued to look at the gooey mess in the center, it was so clumpy and thick. The majority of it was almost like a snot sort of texture, but the outside edges were creamier and whiter. She imagined it was mostly his cum with some of her own mixed in. That particular part around the outside had to be her own vaginal discharge, it looked like exactly what she saw standing out on his black dick as he pumped away at her pussy earlier. Yet a total different consistency from her own cum she tasted off her lovers fingers a while before. That was of course clear and more like a liquid, it was like he whipped that into a cream as he fucked her. She started to wonder what it tasted like, was it anything like what is was before, would it taste different mixed with his cum. "I want to eat it."

He watched as his wife stretched the crotch portion of her panties out flat and showed it to him again. She had just swallowed his cum as well, this was very different than her aversion to jism before. He wanted badly to watch her in a sexual act that involved her new black mans cum.

She lifted the garment to her mouth and used her lower lip like a spoon to scoop all the mixture from the front to the back. Her upper lip came in at the end to collect it all into her mouth with a slurping sound. As she pulled it away from her lips a trail of sperm hung between the panties and her upper lip. Her tongue came out instinctively to devour it as well. She held the load in her mouth to taste, before she swallowed it. It was much different than the semen she just swallowed from her husband, thicker, with a more robust taste. She was somewhat disappointed that she couldn't discern the taste of her own cream within the cum, but tilted her head back an let it seep to the back of her mouth before she swallowed it all.

"So when are you going to see him again?"

Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers