Intense Encounter

Story Info
She's taken by strangers in a club.
686 words
3.63
215.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

After a great evening at a comedy club, we walk to the door to find that it looks as though someone has gone in, the door is slightly open. Joe enters before me and says "it looks fine, come on in." We found nothing to be missing and relax a little.

After shutting and locking the front door, I walk back to the bedroom to change out of my dress. Without any lights on I slip off my shoes, start unbuttoning my dress, then I feel hands grabbing my wrists. I knew it was not Joe as he was in the garage (at the other end of the house) getting wood for a light fire. A fairly deep voice whispers "be quiet, cooperate and no one will get hurt." The stranger holds my hands behind me, pressing his body against mine for a moment....I can feel how excited he is. He then traces his free hand down my neck, my breasts, on down to the hem of my dress. He slides his hand up over my legs, my thighs, and over my hips... realizing I have on pantyhose he pushes me backward until I have to lay on the bed.

Finishing the unbuttoning of my dress, he pushes it aside, he slides his hand upward across my stomach and breasts tugging sharply at my bra, he pulls it away. Quickly he pulls my panties/hose off and starts fingering me.......as I breath in sharply he reaches for something laying nearby. It is tape, he pulls some off and tapes my hands together. With one hand he is pulling and tugging at my nipples, bending over he nibbles them, the other hand fingering below, in and out.

As he hears my reaction he quickly increases his tempo and starts licking and sucking my nipples, starting a downward trail with his tongue. Continuing downward, he licks and sucks my clit, hearing my response he quickly pulls me off the bed and presses my back against the wall. While holding my taped hands above my head, he runs a finger down my neck, breasts, and stomach, creating a shiver of wanting within me. As he pulls his sweat pants off quickly, revealing an extremely hard cock, I want my hands to be free. I want to touch his hard member, and rub my body against his, play with his senses the way he is playing with mine.

He pulls me against him and presses his hot cock against my stomach and rubs downward, then upward until he reaches the edge of my pussy. Placing his cock just inside my wet pussy lips he moves slowly in and out for a moment...then seeing me close my eyes, and hearing my gasp he presses his full weight and enters me completely. Pressing me against the wall he thrusts in and out of me as deeply as he can, feeling my body reacting, writhing and arching with pleasure, he pulls back and starts moving slowly, in and out....in and out.

As he feels my body starting to shudder he throws his cock into me swiftly, cumming so hot and hard in me, a hard orgasm quickly overtaking my body, almost making me scream out in its intensity. Then he drops to his knees and starts licking, tasting what has been created, while his tongue goes in and out as his cock had moments before, he runs his hands along my breasts, tugging at the nipples.

Smoothing his hand over my stomach, over my hips, up and down my thighs, he feels me shuddering, I am about to cum again, he pulls his tongue out, still fingering....he straightens....turns me around. Bending me over the bed, he grabs me by the waist, entering from behind, sliding in easily....he continues his deep, deep rhythm, bringing me to a very hard shuddering climax and then he too is cumming hard.

Though it seemed like hours......only minutes have passed...I hear voices, there had been an additional man that had been in the house.....had kept Joe busy with the excuse to use the phone/car trouble... the strangers left quickly.

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers