Intense Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas released one of her cheeks to take the bottle of wine from the side table. Slowly her poured the wine over her back and ass, letting the wine drip over his body too. Douglas alternated between her tiny pink pussy and her ass, empaling her with his tongue, tasting her. The heady fruity wine coated her curvaceous body beautifully...he couldn't get enough.

Monique moaned in pleasure as she felt the wine dripping onto her body and his. Running her tongue over his abs again, tasting the wine...she licked him clean. Tasting the chocolate and wine together, was intoxicating. Nothing has ever tasted so wonderful to her, as eating fresh fruit and wine off a man's body. Men were made to be tasted and savored...and she wanted Douglas like she needed the air to breathe.

Knowing that if she didn't stop devouring his cock, he would explode in her mouth. He started releasing his cock from her mouth, when she whimpered in protest..

Looking back at him, she begged him " Please let me taste you. I have never...." she had a hard time finishing what she wanted to say..

He read her thoughts instantly " You have never swallowed a man's cum before?" he stated surprisingly.

Shaking her head slightly, she blushed. "I always thought it tasted gross....slimy...but you seem to taste wonderful. Please show me"...was all she said before resuming her ravishment of his thick cock.

Monique's small hand gripped the base of his cock and worked it up and down. Her tongue flicked out to taste his pre-cum...using that to lubricate his shaft as her hands gripped him. Taking the head of his shaft into her mouth, Monique sucked him harder as her hands pumped up and down on his thick length.

Douglas arched his back and growled deeply, as his body tensed up. Feeling his balls tighten, he growled again, as his tongue came splashing out of his cock into Monique's beautiful mouth, coating her lips with the thickness. He watched her swallow his cum for the first time, her eyes widening at the new experience. She swallowed his warm seed, to fill her tummy with his potent liquid.

Monique closed her eyes as a jet stream of hot seed came rushing into her mouth from his thick cock, coating her throat and tummy with the warmth. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM she moaned, causing his cock to vibrate pleasurably. Yet surprisingly, his cock remained hard.

Douglas couldn't help it, he didn't mean to hurt her, but he gripped her beautiful long hair in his hands and pulled her towards him. He kissed her savagely, pressing her body against his stronger one, causing her to whimper. He felt her surrender as her arms came around his neck and her little nipples burned his chest.

Turning her around, he slammed her gently against the head board on her knees. Her hands lay flat against the wall as he spread her legs as wide as they can go. Her petite height aroused him but his cock was too high. He suddenly wrapped his thick arm around her small waist and raised her a bit, as he slipped a pillow under her knees, elevating her to the height he needed. Gripping her hips hard in his hand, he moved her lower body back a bit, so that her luscious ass was in the air and her face leaned gently against the wall.

Douglas 's thick rampant cock could wait no longer, as he spread her pussy lips and thrust deep inside her. He heard her cry out in pleasure-pain as his big cock invaded her tiny pussy. Running his hand around her hips and to the front, Douglas massaged her clit as he filled and stretched her walls around his cock.

Crying out in pleasure, Monique was so dizzy from the pleasure, that she thought she was gonna faint. No man has ever filled her like this man has. She felt the head of his cock at her womb, throbbing wildly, demanding entrance.

"Douglas, fuck me! Fuck me hard, brand me yours!" She cried out in ecstacy, as her pussy was stretched to the limits by his thick, long cock.

Douglas groaned as her inner walls gripped his cock, almost holding him prisoner. He knew then that he wanted Monique to be his mate forever. Their bodies were so in tuned to the other, so primal and so hot. He gave one last thrust as his hot seed came bursting out of the thick mushroom tip of him. He coated her womb and overflowed her pussy. She was his. But he wasn't done with her.

Monique felt a spiraling thread of fire filling her tummy as her head fell back. Her orgasm ripped through her so powerfully that Doug had to wrap an arm around her waist to hold her up. She felt his potent , warm seed fill her womb, branding her his. She wanted to be his forever.

Keeping her against the wall, Douglas' shaft remained hard as he wanted to brand all of her. As her body cooled a bit from the orgasms, he surprised her by lubricating her little ass entrance with his thick head. Pressing forward a bit, he heard her cry out in pain as the head bullied itself inside her tight muscles. As he watched his thick cock head gained entrance to her virgin ass, his cock grew longer with the building arousal. Spreading her cheeks wide apart, he watched as inch by inch, his thick cock disappeared into her tightness. Douglas groaned at the almost painful tight fit of her small ass.

Monique's temples grew damp and her hair clung to her shoulders as she felt his massive cock fill her virgin ass. Feeling his fingers removing the hair from her shoulders, she cried out as his teeth bit into her neck as he thrust all the way inside her. She knew he wasn't a vampire because they weren't the fangs of a vampire. He bit into her as an animal bites into his mate as he is about to cum. Suddenly she felt her back warmed by fur.

She turned to look at him and screamed as Douglas transformed into a huge black panther. He pushed her back against the wall, as he filled her ass with his thick cock. She didn't care what he was, she didn't want him to stop. Her hands spread across the wall, her breasts crushed against it, she orgasmed over and over as he fulfilled her fantasy by invading her virgin ass, but also for making her feel more alive then she ever has. With his black fur against her white creamy skin, both bodies united to dance the dance as old as time itself.

With a primal cry, both of them cried out in passion as they orgasmed together. Their bodies merged as he filled her tight ass with his hot seed, branding her forever his. Licking the blood from her shoulder where he bit her hard, her wounds healed. Douglas turned back to his human form and took Monique into his arms. Lowering her onto the bed, he could see that she had fainted. Not regretting taking her but feeling protective towards her, he layed her beside him as she slept, surrounding her with his warmth.

The next day, there came a knock on the door. Monique sat up groggily in bed, looking at her surroundings and remembering all that happened. A rare blue rose lay on the pillow next to her, with a note stating " You are mine now, Monique".

Slipping on her robe, not seeing Douglas anywhere, she felt a little sadness inside her. Walking quietly down the stairs, Monique opened the door to the cottage to see a small, slim man with glasses and a brief case in his hand.

"Hello Miss, I am Peter Haynes, the real estate agent. How do you like the cottage? I presume by you sleeping here the night, you found it satisfactory?"

Monique's eyes widened, if this is the true real estate agent, she was right about Douglas not being what she thought he was. She looked at the papers he gave her, with the name of the previous owner written on it. Douglas MacGregor disappeared long ago, the taste having confiscated the cottage and the land surrounding it. Of course they thought he disappeared, he was part demon panther.

"Should we draw up the final papers, Miss Mainville"? the little real estate agent startled Monique out of her thoughts.

She hesitated, not knowing if she wanted to stay in this place without Douglas. She hadn't seen him since their night of passion..maybe he didn't.....

From the hallway, a deep voice answered for Monique.

"Yes, my future wife and I will take it" Douglas smiled at her and held out his hand to her.

The little real estate man watched, confused, as he notices the tall, big man in the dark hallway. But his confusion turned to understanding, as Monique ran to the big man's arms, pressing her cheek against his chest. I guess the office didn't add to the papers that Miss Mainville had a fiancé that was to reside here as well. Little did he know that Douglas MacGregor had resided here for many years...but wanted to now share it with his mate.

12