Intent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"Oh no!" shouted Neil.

"What did your Neil say?" Ruby asked.

"Hang on. What's up Neil?"

"Each division is five minutes. Fifteen divisions is seventy-five minutes, not fifteen minutes. We have been in here about ten minutes. We have over an hour before the pump switches off."

"Did you hear that Ruby?"

"Yes. You two are a pair of idiots, aren't you?"

"Yes, we are. Can you help?"

"Pearl, even if I left NOW, I wouldn't be there until nearly an hour after the pump is due to switch off. If it doesn't then I could help. If it does then when I arrive you will be out and waiting for me. You need someone much nearer than me, if you need anyone at all."

"There isn't anyone. The only local people with a key are our next door neighbours. They are on holiday abroad. We have their key."

"There is the Fire Brigade."

"Oh no!"

"Yes, Pearl. Think about it. If your lives are really threatened by your Neil's infernal device, the Fire Brigade are the only ones who could get to you in time."

"But ..."

"I know. It would be embarrassing, and expensive. They'd have to smash a window or door to get in, and they'd probably cut your Neil's device apart to get you out. And I suppose you aren't wearing much?"

"Nothing at all. I've got a translucent bra and panties with me. But not on. Neil's got his boxers."

"You are a silly pair, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sis, we are."

"All I can suggest is that you two stay calm and watch to see whether you are in any real danger. If you are, call the Fire Brigade. If not, wait the seventy-five minutes. I'll ring you back then. If you are still stuck but not in danger I'll drive down and let you out. If I have to do that, you two will owe me a big favour, won't you?"

"Yes, Ruby. Even if you don't have to come, we'll owe you for the advice at least."

"Ring me in what? - A quarter of an hour. If you are still OK, we can see what else can be done. Otherwise I'll ring you in an hour and a quarter. OK?"

"Yes, Ruby. Thank you."

I ended the call but left the phone on standby. Even in the time that I had been talking to Ruby the womb had contracted further. I was unable to move away from Neil. He was curled into a ball and I was wrapped around him. If the womb was operating correctly I would be enjoying myself. I had nothing to lose. So why didn't I make the waiting fun? I wriggled my left arm past his back and found his erection. My fingers closed around it. He groaned.

"Sorry, Pearl. I should have ..."

"Shut up, Neil, and enjoy the waiting."

I rubbed my breasts against his back and gently started squeezing. He fed a hand behind him and his fingers entered me. We enjoyed the next few minutes in mutual pleasure. Even after I had brought him off he continued to finger me through several orgasms. Each time I hugged him even tighter than the contracting womb was holding us.

"Stop it now, Neil," I sighed. "I need to ring Ruby." He stopped. I gave him a final hug and struggled to get the phone to my mouth.

"Hello, Pearl," Ruby answered. "Still OK?"

"Yes, Ruby. I'm beginning to enjoy Neil's "womb". It is certainly different."

"Are you still able to breathe?"

"Yes. We have been in about twenty five minutes. It doesn't seem to be contracting any more. It is just as well we are husband and wife. We couldn't get closer to each other if we wanted to."

"So you are NOT in danger?"

"I don't think so. Neil? What do you think?"

"I think we are OK. There is still a small passage through the neck. We can breathe. I think the womb has contracted as much as it is going to, this time. We just have to wait until the pump switches off and see what happens then."

"Can you hear the pump?" Ruby asked.

"No." I replied. "We cannot hear anything outside. When Neil was in here on his own he could only hear me when I was shouting as loudly as I can. Now we are in an even smaller space than he was we can't hear a thing. It is odd. We don't sound right even talking to each other. Our voices get absorbed by the womb."

"I'll ring you back in about fifty-five minutes from now. You should be noticing the womb deflating by then. Remember, if you are running out of air - call the Fire Brigade first. Bye."

"Bye, Ruby." I put the phone back on standby.

"What are we going to do for the next fifty-five minutes, Pearl?" Neil asked.

"We can't do much, can we? We can barely move an arm. We just have to lie here and enjoy each other's company. We have no choice, have we. Your "womb" is holding us too tight for anything else."

"It was meant to but not for so long."

"When we get out I might shove you back in and leave you inside for hours. It was your idea."

"I know, Pearl. It was meant to be enjoyable, not a life threatening imprisonment. I had the escape valve which we can't reach so I could get out whenever I'd had enough."

"Unlike when I unbirthed you. Then I left you no escape at all. You were "inside" as long as I wanted you to be. You had no choice, did you, Neil?"

"No. That was frightening at times."

"I'm sorry, Neil." I hugged him. "I love you. I wanted to help you and protect you."

"I know. But ..."

I wriggled a hand across his mouth.

"Sssh!" I said. He kissed my hand.

I continued "We got Ruby to sort us out about that. Now you agree before I do it. You enjoy it. So do I. That is why you built this "womb" we're trapped in. If I could, I'd unbirth you while we're waiting. At least you wouldn't be aware of the time passing."

Neil's lips moved under my hand.

"I can't do it, though. I forgot to bring a skirt in with me."

His lips moved again. I relented and moved my hand away.

"I wouldn't want you to, Pearl. We're in this together. I wouldn't want be unconscious leaving you wait alone."

"You couldn't leave me alone. You'd be trapped inside me unable to get out. You would be inside me, inside this womb. Just like when I unbirthed you and Ruby unbirthed me. Then you were aware that you were in my womb and that I was inside Ruby. I wasn't. Now I am aware. If I unbirthed you I would know how it feels to be held while holding you. But I can't do it without a skirt."

"You could."

"How? I've always needed a skirt."

"No. You haven't needed the skirt. I'm the one who needed the skirt to give me the illusion of being wrapped inside you. I'm already wrapped inside one womb. It shouldn't take much to wrap me inside another."

"But with what, Neil? I've only got my translucent panties and bra somewhere in here. Even if I could find them, which I doubt, they wouldn't wrap much. What can I use?"

"Your body, Pearl."

"My body? I can't physically unbirth you. Even if I could, we haven't got room to get into a suitable position. I can't even move to pussy smother you."

"All I really need is my head held and my face covered. You have one hand close to my mouth. If you could get the other arm and hand around my head, I think that would do it."

"You think so?"

I was not sure that it would work. I wriggled my other arm past his head. He was already pressed back against me. As I wriggled his head sank from under my chin to my cleavage. The back of his head was cradled between my breasts. I felt his ears press on each breast.

I tightened my arms around his head. His mouth was in the bend of my left elbow. His eyes were covered by my right arm. I pulled hard as I adjusted my position against the drag of the constricting womb. As I did, I felt him flop into his unbirthed state. He, at least, had found that my body was more than enough to unbirth him. I eased my legs around his hips and snuggled him tightly in my embrace. Then I settled down to wait with my man wholly wrapped inside me. I felt a warm glow inside as I appreciated the sensation of wholly owning Neil and enfolding him in my love. I even enjoyed the pressure of the artificial womb around me. That was Neil's construction and it was holding me as I was holding him.

I drifted off to a peaceful sleep thinking of nesting Russian dolls. Was Neil inside me or was I inside him? Whichever it was I was enjoying being held so comprehensively and comfortably.

*****

I woke up with a start as the mobile phone rang. I reached for it and put it to my ear. Just as I answered the phone I realised that my movements had been unrestricted.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello Pearl? How are you both?" asked Ruby.

"OK, I think. I've been asleep. Neil is unbirthed so he is unaware of anything except me."

"How did you do that with no clothes? Never mind. What matters is whether Neil's infernal machine still has you trapped or can you get out?"

"I'm not sure. Hang on. I'll check."

I looked around. The neck opening had dilated to its normal size and now looked bare without the veiling that Neil had torn away. I unwound Neil from my arms and legs and turned round to face the vagina. That was clearly visible. I crawled to it and put my arm in followed by a shoulder. Clutching the phone in one hand I crawled through into the open.

"Ruby?"

"Yes, Pearl."

"I'm out. I'll have to go back in to wake Neil up but I'll turn the pump off and disconnect it first. The crisis is over. Thanks for being ready to help your stupid sister."

"That's OK, Pearl. Just think next time, please. And I think you owe me a favour for this."

"I know, Ruby, I know. Just ask."

"I will, and soon. My Neil wants a foursome."

"OK. I thought that was coming. We'll arrange it between us. Give me a ring later. Now I have to get MY Neil out and get some sleep."

"OK, Pearl. See you."

I turned the pump off and pulled the plug out of the wall socket. Then a thought struck me. Neil had put both of us in danger yet all he had from the experience was enjoyment. He deserved some punishment for his recklessness. I went to the bedroom and gathered up some items from the washing basket. I wrote a note for Neil and I returned to the box room.

I crawled carefully through the tight vagina. Neil was still asleep curled in a foetal position. Very delicately I wrapped used pantyhose around his arms and legs and tied him . I picked up my discarded panties and bra. I folded the panties into a pad and rested them over his mouth. I tied the bra around his head pressing the panties into his mouth. He stirred briefly as I tightened the knot. Finally I left the note beside him, crawled out through the vagina and went to bed. I drifted off to sleep imagining Neil's reaction when he woke up. The note I had left read:

"I have set the timer for eight a.m. and the pressure switch to maximum. The timer will not switch off for three hours or until I wake up and turn it off manually. Since it is Sunday morning I intend to have a lie in. I hope that you are good at escapology. Love Pearl."

Actually I had left the pump unplugged. But Neil had given me a fright. Why shouldn't he have one as well? No matter how he struggled he was unlikely to get free from my pantyhose bonds. I know how to tie Neil up. My alarm was set for a quarter to eight. I might wait until one minute to eight before releasing him. Or should it be five minutes past?

THE END

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers
12