Interaction With The Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
A sadistic sleep over.
1k words
4.33
29k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have already mentioned, I inherited my house from my Uncle, along with his extensive library of erotic literature and his 'Cabinet of Curiosities' a true sadists delight.

Zack and Stacy, who live one house along have already savoured what I have to offer. Once is never enough and they have pestering me to allow them to try out my hobby room. I must admit I am excited as they are by the prospect.

The opportunity has finally arisen. Their mother is going away on five-day conference. Being sixteen and Seventeen respectively she considers Zack and Stacy to be old enough to be left on their own.

In fact they will be staying with me for seventy-two hours. We have been planning for a week now. Both have written out cards stating the Sadomasochistic acts they with to indulge in, I have produced some extra cards of my own to add to the pile. The Sadomasochistic acts vary from quiet mild too fairly severe. Part of the thrill of the long weekend is that they will not know when they will try out any given pastime or even if they will indulge in it all.

All I wanted in return was to spend the first night with Zack, the second with Stacy and the third with both of them. Of course there was also the matter of inflicting pain.

Once their mother had left, Zack and Stacy made their way to my back door. They were both naked and rearing to go. I was not going to disappoint them.

We tossed a coin to see who went first Zack got the honour. He took a card from his pile; it was to be a simple no thrills birching. With a throw of some dice it was determined that it would be twenty-four cuts of the birch, twelve delivered by Stacy and twelve by me. He was unlucky it could have been a lot more.

We secured him and then Stacy started the proceedings, her first three cuts were delivered in quick succession, Zack's body reacted magnificently, but not a sound came from him. Three more cuts followed and then as Stacy took a rest, I took the opportunity to massage Zack's bottom, which was by this stage reddening and nicely marked. Rest over, Stacy picked up the birch, I suggested that the next six cuts be delivered in one rapid burst. She delivered them skilfully, Zack's body arched and while it was clear that he wanted to scream out his pride stopped him.

We then took time to admire Stacy's handiwork, Zack's bottom was scarlet and a number of angry welts were developing, traced these with my fingers causing them to rise further. We offered Zack a gag and a pot to piss in; he refused the gag but made use of the pot.

It was then my turn, I took a different approach from Stacy; each of my cuts were delivered slowly but forcibly. It waited and let Zack savour the pain coursing through his body before delivering the next cut. It was only on the seventh cut that a sound passed his lips. Spurred on by this I made each of the remaining five cuts count, on the tenth cut I was rewarded with a yelp. At this stage I stopped examining the damage by hand and at the same time placing a number of vicious smacks on each cheek, this brought about a number of plaintive yelps. I then delivered the next two cuts in quick succession I smiled as he screamed, all in all I proud both of Zack and my handiwork.

It was then time for supper, we all enjoyed micro waved pizza and chips washed down with lemonade.

It was now Stacy's turn, she drew her card from the pile, and we were all very pleased with the outcome. Her session could be described as cruel rather than brutal, She was placed in the diaper position then Zack and I attached clips to her nipple and pussy lips, joining them together with a length of cord. The cord was then tightened in such a way that Stacy could choose whether it was her nipple or pussy lips that felt the bite of the clips. Feathers were then produced and Zack and I began to tickle her, she was know to be ticklish but with grim determination resisted the temptation to respond.

She measured the pain well switching the tension in the cord between her nipple and pussy lips. She managed this for other half an hour whilst the feathers were mercilessly applied. Then her resolve broke and she began to laugh, but not for long as her body shook the cord tightened, her body began to jerk violently as the clip cut into both her nipples and pussy lips. Her was in agony, it was to her credit that she held out for another five minutes but then she could take no more and spat out her safe word. We immediately cut the cord and her body relaxed. After tending to her we decided it was time for bed. I kissed Stacy goodnight and led Zack into my bedroom.

I sat him on the edge of my bed, spat on his shaft and began to work him with my hand when had become rock hard I slipped cock into my mouth, I started by nibbling his foreskin then I went up and down on him, slowly at first then quickened the pace, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat repeatedly, he came violently and I gratefully swallowed his cum.

While his cock harden, he explored my cunt with his tongue then with his fingers. Then combined effect of the manual stimulation and the sexual excitement produced by the evening activities had taken me to the edge. Taking his cock and gliding into me I grabbed his head and said

"You better make this the hardest fuck you have ever given"

He obliged spreading my legs wide as rammed his cock deep inside me again and again with ever quicken pace, he then flipped me over and took me from behind each thrust jolting through me as I massaged my cunt frantically. He had good self-control and I came twice before he pumped his cum deep inside me.

It was only when we finally disentangled that we became aware of the bite marks on each other's bodies.