Interaction With The Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
The second day and things heat up.
1.2k words
4.39
20.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack and I wake at the same time, his morning hard on pushing firmly against my stomach. My hand goes to it and I slowly jerk him off, he responds by trying to pleasure me. I stop him and make it clear that would have to wait until tomorrow, today my body belongs to Stacy. He leans back and enjoys the sensation between his legs; he orgasms hard and the cum trickles down my stomach and over my pussy.

We meet Stacy in the shower and I notice that she was appraising the bite marks on Zack's body. I smile at her and bare my teeth.

We take a light breakfast then make our way to the garage. It houses my pride and joy, a double sybian. It also houses a Venus 2000; which is a high-tech, one-of-a-kind, hands-free male masturbation aid with controllable stroking action that gives you a very satisfying orgasms.

Zack connects himself up to the machine and sets it on slow mode; he is looking for a long slow wank and a very powerful orgasm. Stacy and I mount the sybian; bottoms touching and arms interlinked. We have each other's controls; a rivalry has grown up between Stacy and I and we are going to test each other to the limit.

We start gently enough allowing each other the chance of finding our initial comfort levels. Then, we both step it up a notch and then another. Zack cannot take his eyes off me as every part of my body shakes. He focuses on my pussy lips, which by now seem to have a life of their own.

He is so absorbed by my body he does not notice what is happening to his? He goes ridged as he comes, the machine milking him dry. Watching him tips me over the edge and I orgasm followed soon afterwards by Stacy. Zack again watches me intently as I have my second, third and forth orgasm. I lost count of the number of orgasms Stacy endure, but I know it was considerably more than four.

After showering we plan tonight's session. Stacy is to go first a guillotine caning with a couple of interesting twists. Zack will be treated to some heat play using bondage candles.

We then pick at a light lunch while listening to Taylor Swift, Stacy had suggested some Justin Bieber, but even I am not that sadistic.

We spend the afternoon sunbathing in the nude, as I lay face down, I spy a movement in the curtains of the house opposite. That will be Izzy; it will be least a year before I can introduce her to the simple pleasures of life.

"Ouch!"

My bottom is on fire I roll over to find Stacy smiling with a magnifying glass in her hand; she has used it to burn me.

"Well Suzie did you enjoy that?"

"No"

She is goading me, looking for some special treatment both now and later.

I take the magnifying glass of her and placing her in the diaper position I treat her bottom to a number of small burns, then as a final touch her pussy gets the same treatment.

Now to cane her, once she is securely fixed in the Guillotine, I outline the nature of the session in store. It will be twelve hard cuts of the cane and an unspecified number of light taps.

"Only twelve cuts and what's the point of the light lap?"

Moans Stacy

"You'll see"

Was my reply?

I start by just brushing her bottom with the cane and she yawns, building up the tempo and using slightly more force has the desired effect, not exactly painful, but not pleasant either. As the tempo increases her body begins to respond a combination of mild pain and sexual stimulate having there desired effect. Then, four hard cuts in quick succession her body tenses and she lets out a yelp.

Back to the tap-tap of the light stokes, she is a lot more respectful of their effect by now. However, light the tap it now causes pain, but little damage. Four firmer cuts of the cane and again her body tenses.

Back to the tap-tap of the light stokes, they are no longer pleasant they are driving her wild. Then, the 'coup de grace' four cuts, two in each diagonal direction cut across the lines already laid. I think had I continued her safe word would have been quick in the coming.

Zack's session was a bit of an anticlimax, not for Zack of course, he definitely climaxed.

We lay him on his back and dripped the hot wax from the bondage candles: blue, green, red and yellow on to his body.

He clearly enjoyed the session, the only difficult moment was when Stacy let one of the candles drift to low and some hotter wax caught the tip of his cock. He nearly blurted out his safe word; however, I calmed him and guided Stacy's arm to a safer distance.

By the time we had finished Zack's body looked like a piece of abstract art. We striped the wax of removing a considerable amount of body hair in the process. I gave him a hand job and sent him of to bed.

I then led Stacy into my bedroom. We just sat there glaring at each other. Finally, she says

"What is it with you, you can dish it out, but will not take it"

"You know the rules before we started, I do not switch."

"I do not like those rules"

"Fine you can walk away, but before you do I will let you know I am a different animal in bed, I enjoy a hard fuck."

No foreplay, no gentle lovemaking, we went at each other hammer and thongs, fingers and tongues attacking each other's pussies. At one stage we were in such a tangle that I thought we might have to call on Zack to untangle us.

I then produced a strap on and gave Stacy a very hard fuck; she is most definitely capable of multiple orgasms.

Then from my bag I produce a strap on that far exceed to length and girth of the first one. Stacy looked at me eye wide.

"I don't think I can take that"

"It's not for you, but for me, didn't I say in bed I was a different animal."

She strap it on and to my surprise was actually gentle at first, taking care that my pussy could accommodate then monster between her legs. Once, I was relaxed and wet enough she built up the speed and depth of her thrusts. The orgasm I experienced was so powerful that I tore at have back with my fingers.

Neither of us would have been happy with one orgasm. She continued with her thrust here lovemaking full of anger. I came again and again until on the final orgasm I ejaculate all over her. Then, we both collapsed on the bed.

"Stacy, you beat the sybian hands down," I said with a smile.

I expected to be rewarded with a smile none was forthcoming

I lie there wondering what was really eating her? I was apprehensive about tomorrow, for the first time in a long time I did not feel completely in control.