Interactive Crossdresser...Dare Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Dare from Master Jake.
1k words
4.14
41.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Porsche

I loved your kinky stories and I think its hot how you let strangers tell you what to do.

I would like to hear you do something more humiliating though...

Are you ready?

I dare you...

to dress as a hot woman, very high heels, fishnets, tits on, makeup, but with a very short mini skirt and no panties. I want you to get a dog collar and a lead around your neck, I also want you to chain your ankles together so you have to take small steps and cant run. If its possible I want you to tie your own hands behind your back and I want you to go to a public park somewhere and find some sort of pole that you can sit on that will fit in your ass (hopefully its big so it hurts). I want you to fuck yourself on this pole until you cum - BUT YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO STROKE YOUR COCK - GOT IT!

YOU ARE NOT TO MOVE UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED CUMMING.

Find something you can cum on and when done get in the doggy style position with your hands still tied behind your back and lick up every bit of cum.

I think you will have to fuck yourself very hard and fast to cum quickly so you don't get caught huh?

Imagine someone finding you there and all you can do is fuck yourself on that pole dressed as a slut and then licking up all your cum afterward - wouldn't that be hot?

Do you dare to take on this challenge? I am ordering you to and I want to hear all about it.

If you succeed then I have another dare for you.

Get back to me promptly OK?

Master - Jake

That was the first email I received from Master Jake. I was so turned on by his dare I wanted to do it right away. It took a little while to plan and gain the confidence to perform but I finally did perform his dare and I will tell you all about it.

It was around 9pm Sunday night when I got showered and put on girly body lotion and put on all my make up...lip stick, eye liner, mascara, foundation, blush painted nails etc.

I had to change a few of your rules but I hope that's ok. I slipped on a little yellow thong so I could hide my man part and put on a matching yellow bra to cover my big tits. Next i slid on black opaque thigh high stockings and put on a garter belt and attached the garters to the stockings.

I then put on my black and blue plaid school girl skirt. Its really short and comes down just to the stocking tops, barely covering my perfectly smooth ass. I put on a stretchy black long sleeve top and pulled my blond wig on. I sat down to put on my leopard print 5" high heels. They have the strap that I wound up my entire calf.

The park I was going to was about three blocks away, so i went to the front door with my little purse, gulped a little and walked out the door.

It was fairly dark out now and as soon as I got two houses down a car came driving past me and it was my neighbor. I walked down the entire block, got to the end and turned left up a half block to the main road and turned right. I now walked down the main street about a block and a half. I was pretty nervous and jittery as I walked my sexiest walk and cars drove by.

I got to the park which was set back a little ways and walked down the path to it. No one was there and it wasn't too much of a park, a few benches and a swing set.

I couldn't find any pole or anything so I got scared I couldn't complete the dare. I sat down on the bench and there in a garbage next to where I sat was some corona bottles. Perfect I thought, in my purse I brought some lube and a some condoms, 2 magnums and 2 regular. I bent over and pushing the string of my thong to the side I lubed my little hole, put a magnum over the empty beer bottle, then stood up and holding the bottle between my legs I sat down on the bottle, pushing it into my hole.

Nobody around I got the bottle inside me up to the part where it flares out and gets bigger. I bring my feet up onto the bench and squatting on the bottle holding it with one hand and steadying myself on the bench back with my other I fuck myself up and down on the bottle.

I'm so scarred, I wonder if anyone can see anything driving by. Then nearby a car pulls up and I see 4 black kids getting out. They are pretty far away from my but I panic a little and sort of leap off the bench but as my heels hit the ground, bottle in my ass I impale myself further, in one quick shot of pain the bottle is forced up further and my hole is quickly filled with the fat part of the bottle as i take it almost all the way inside my. My God I scream inside, almost yelling out loud but not wanting them to see me. Don't know what could happen, I'm so scared inside.

They don't seem to be coming over and the pain is turning into pleasure now as I grind on the bottle back and forth, my cock straining against the fabric of the panties. They leave now and I'm riding this condom covered bottle that is almost all the way inside my and feeling ready to come so I grind faster and faster and as I come i stick my hand there to catch all the come, stand up and bring the bottle out of me and rub the cum on the bottle, then lick every drop off the bottle while I suck on it like a cock.

Then I straighten up and make the slow walk back on very queasy legs.

Could I please have my next dare, I'm so excited for it.

Love,

Porsche