Interage Intimacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like we could use a shower." Sarah winked at Sean.

"God, that was amazing. I fucking love your feet." Sean let out a satisfied sigh.

"You came everywhere."

"Whose fault is that?" Sean gave Sarah a sideways glance.

Sarah leaned in and stuck her tongue down Sean's throat as he sucked passionately on her lips.

"I can't walk like this." Sarah raised her feet and let the semen drip down onto Sean's belly.

Sean got her message and lifted her up off the couch. Sarah giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mm, I do have you wrapped around my finger, don't I?" Sarah bit her lip and gave Sean a come-fuck-me look.

Without saying anything, Sean dropped her down onto the shower. Sarah glanced down with a confused look. She was standing in the shower with her clothes on. When she looked up, Sean was in front of her. He pushed her against the wall with his body and took her lips in his.

As he kissed Sarah, Sean tasted Jennifer's lips. His eyes opened for a split second before Sarah's soft moans drew him back to her.

Sarah felt the cold tile on her back as Sean's warm body pressed against hers. His hands were pressed against the wall. Realizing she wasn't escaping from Sean's spontaneous passion, Sarah moaned and lifted his shirt up. Sean took off his shirt and threw it on the ground behind him, but wasted no time in pinning Sarah back against the wall and continuing to suck her lips.

Sarah recovered from the surprise of Sean's sudden lust, only to find herself feeling hot and aroused as his tongue made its way into her mouth. Her hands explored Sean's bare body, teasing his nipples and grabbing his asscheeks. She shivered a little when he finally touched her with his hands. He gently pulled the shoulder straps and let her dress fall to the tub.

That's when Sean realized that Sarah wasn't wearing a bra or panties. His face still pressed against hers, he glanced down and lost his breath at her luscious body. His warm and impassioned sigh teased Sarah's cheeks.

"You have a habit of not wearing underwear, huh?" Sean whispered into the nape of her neck as his hands lightly traced her supple curves.

He imagined himself on top of Jennifer, kissing her neck. Then Sarah's voice broke his daydream.

"Are you complaining?" Sarah nibbled his ear while her hands massaged the back of his head.

Sean responded by wrapping his arms around her tightly and kissing her again. Sarah moaned in pleasure as her supple breasts flattened against Sean's toned body, and his erection brushed her pubic mound.

Sarah had meant to surprise Sean, imagining that she would push him down onto the bed and make him horny with her scandalous behavior. But she was even more turned on when Sean took control and stripped her. There was something so arousing about Sean sliding off that dress to find her naked body, as opposed to her showing it to him. Maybe it was the excitement of having a teenage boy be curious and eager to see her body. Maybe it was the thought of how much Sean must want her. Either way, Sarah's pussy blushed in anticipation.

"Take me, baby." She turned around and pressed her palms and face against the cold tile wall, bending over slightly and jutting her ass out to open her slit for Sean.

Sean fumbled with his pants for a second time, watching Sarah's cunt and asshole contract, waiting for his shaft to bring her to orgasm. When his shorts and boxers fell down to his feet, he didn't bother stepping out of them.

Sean grabbed his throbbing boner and pulled the foreskin back, revealing his cockhead. He nudged it in and immediately felt Sarah's warmth caressing his sensitive tip. He held it there for a moment, throbbing and trying hard not to ejaculate.

Sarah whimpered and contracted her wet pussy, teasing Sean's nubile glans. Sean had to pull out before she made him explode. As he did so, a string of her fluid stuck to his tip. He felt a wave of pleasure travel down his shaft, causing a drip of his own precum to appear on the very tip.

Sarah's hand appeared from between her legs and grabbed Sean's erect rod, pulling it towards her vagina. Sean obliged and held on to her waist as he penetrated her. He bit his lip and groaned as his shaft slid into Sarah's warm pussy. When he was hilt-deep, her supple asscheeks pressed against his pelvis, making his crotch tingle.

Jennifer's shy smile and brunette hair flashed across his mind.

Feeling an imminent climax, Sean humped Sarah in fast, short bursts. His cock barely slid out of her with each thrust. This massaged Sarah's G-spot, sending waves of pleasure that pulsed from deep within her crotch, travelled up her trembling body, and ended in sweet moans from her lips.

Her fluid turned white from rubbing against Sean's rapid cock and formed a sticky ring around the base of his shaft.

"Oh, Sarah, I'm gonna cum..."

Sean leaned forward to moan into Sarah's ear. His hands pressed on top of hers, still planted against the wall. They gripped each other tightly as Sean orgasmed. Sarah could hear the gentle sucking of thick fluid being rubbed as Sean's hot cum began to fill her insides.

"Oh, don't stop... keep going!" Sarah felt Sean's cock softening after he released his load, but was approaching orgasm herself.

Sean continued his rapid thrusting, causing a mess of semen and vaginal fluid to stick to his pubes. He shook one of his hands free from Sarah's tight grasp and used it to flick her nipple.

"Oh god, yes!" Sarah's pussy pulsated around Sean's penis as she screamed out her orgasm.

Breathing heavily, Sean pulled his limp cock from Sarah's pussy. Some of his semen dripped out and landed in a small puddle next to Sarah's cum-covered feet. The rest hung on to her moist labia.

"Wow." Sean let out an exhausted breath.

He tossed their clothes out onto the bathroom floor and sat down in the tub.

A splash of cold water hit him in the face as Sarah held the showerhead and laughed.

"Oh, jesus!" Sean put his hands up. "Sarah!"

---

"Where are you, hun?" Sarah's face appeared, breaking Sean's stare into the roof of her bedroom.

"Huh? What's that?" Sean's eyes refocused on Sarah's.

Her soft blue eyes searched his face. "You seem distracted."

"No, I'm right here." Sean gave her a reassuring smile and caressed her bare breasts.

"Okay." Sarah kissed him.

Her lips then found their way down to his chest, nipples, and belly, before reaching his crotch. Sarah's tongue flicked around Sean's soft cock and her lips gently sucked his balls.

Sarah put his whole dick in her mouth and sucked eagerly, waiting to taste his precum. She kept her eyes on him as her head bobbed up and down. Her piercing gaze overwhelmed Sean with guilt. He blushed and looked away.

"I-I can't..." Sean sat up and lifted Sarah's lips from his crotch.

"Oh, that's okay. We don't have to. I know I just made you cum twice." Sarah winked and leaned in for a kiss.

Sean shrunk away. "No... it's not that."

"What is it?" Sarah grew concerned.

"Shit, Sarah, I'm so sorry." Sean covered his face with his hands.

"Sean, please. You're scaring me." Sarah wrenched his hands away from his face and looked into his eyes.

"I-I think I cheated on you."

Sarah stared into his eyes for one more second, to confirm what she heard, then closed her eyes and sighed with relief.

"That's it?" Sarah looked down with a hand on her forehead, recovering from a near heart attack.

"Wha-What do you mean 'that's it'? I almost had sex with another girl." Sean was confused.

"Almost? So you didn't even get her in bed?" Sarah gave him an exasperated look.

"Dumbass," she whispered to herself.

"Uh, what was that?" Sean raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Sean. Look, you're a hormonal teenager. You have urges. I get it."

"But, I'm supposed to be with you. And, what happened with your husband..."

"That was different." Sarah waved him away. "We were married. With children."

"It's... it's just... wrong." Sean shook his head.

"Is it?" Sarah gave him a skeptical look, remembering how her relationship with Sean got started in the first place.

"Yeah, kind of!"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Sean, I'm not even sure what this is. But I wouldn't exactly call it a long-term relationship."

"Don't say that." Sean couldn't imagine losing the immense pleasure that Sarah's sex gave him.

Sarah sighed. "You're 19 and I'm 36. You come over to my house for sex twice a week, and then we get on with our daily lives. What would you call it?"

"A lot of fun."

Sarah chuckled, appreciating Sean's sense of humor that he managed to bring anywhere.

"Look, I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you." Sarah brushed his cheek. "But I don't want to stop you from experiencing the things that someone your age should be experiencing."

"Ah, it's just sex... that's what I'm doing with you anyway." Sean shrugged.

"It's not, though, is it?" Sarah read straight through him.

Sean looked away in shame, practically admitting that Sarah was right.

"Do you like her?"

"Y-yeah. Sort of."

"Don't lie to me."

"Okay, yeah. I like her a lot."

"Does she like you back?"

"Yeah, I think she likes me too." Sean thought of Jennifer's warm smile and the way she looked at him.

Sarah nudged him playfully. "Then go get her, man."

"Are you sure? I mean-"

"Sean, if you keep holding back because of me, you're never going to be happy. Trust me." Sarah looked into his eyes.

Sean looked down and nodded.

"When's the next time you're gonna see her?"

"Monday night, at my house."

"I swear to god, if you don't bang her, you'll never hear the end of it."

Sean threw his head back and chuckled. Sarah giggled and gave him a light slap across the face.

Sean bit his lip and looked at Sarah, thankful that she was so understanding.

"And next time, don't be so goddamn dramatic." She pushed him down onto the bed and sat on top of him.

==============

TO BE CONTINUED

==============

12