Interage Intimacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer whimpered through shaky breaths and writhed around on Sean's lap, taking in this newfound pleasure. Sean moved his lips to the other nipple, and used his thumb to rub the one that was wet with his saliva. Jennifer embraced him lightly in her arms. He felt her soft skin brush against his neck and ears as her fingers combed through his hair.

Sean's lips parted from Jennifer's tit with a soft suck. He ran his hands from her breasts down to her waist.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered, feeling the shape of her body.

"Do you like them?" Jennifer leaned into him playfully.

"You're kidding, right?" Sean looked up at her incredulously.

Jennifer turned away, blushing.

Sean sighed. "Of course I like them, Jen. I love them. They're perfect."

He brushed his hands across her tits again, feeling her plump nipples flick by each finger.

Jennifer turned back towards him, a bright smile on her face.

"I could get them pierced too, if you want." She covered her tits with her hands and puffed her chest out at him.

"Aw, now you're just teasing me." Sean fell backwards onto the bed, taking Jennifer with him.

"I want to tease you... down there." She whispered into his mouth, their lips touching.

Jennifer gently placed a hand on Sean's crotch. She barely touched it, but she could feel his erection throbbing against her palm while his body spasmed under her.

"Uh, do-" Sean cleared his throat. "Do you want to..."

"Mm." Jennifer nodded as she kissed Sean's neck softly.

Sean reached down to his shorts, shuffling awkwardly. He didn't want to move too much and interrupt Jennifer. She was nibbling on his neck and rubbing his chest. It felt extraordinary even compared to the prospect of a blowjob. He only managed to slide his swim trunks down slightly. It was barely enough for his hard cock to pop out.

Jennifer blushed brightly as soon as she saw his erect penis, but kept her eyes on it. Her hands slid from his chest, past his belly, arriving at his pubic mound. She could feel Sean trembling under her touch. Her hand remained flat on his crotch for a moment as her fingers ran through his pubic hair.

When Jennifer wrapped her hand softly around Sean's shaft, Sean let out a sharp breath as his head fell back onto the bed. His cock throbbed rapidly against Jennifer's palm for a few seconds, reacting to the initial pleasure of her light touch.

When Sean settled down, Jennifer slowly pulled down on his shaft. Sean felt his foreskin leave his glans and tug at his frenulum. He gave a light moan as a stream of precum leaked out and landed at the base of his cockhead.

"Did you come?" Jennifer asked curiously.

She stared as the drop of precum spread around his glans with each stroke. Soon, his whole tip was moist.

"No, keep going... it feels really good." Sean muttered under his erratic breath.

Jennifer enjoyed making Sean flustered with pleasure, and wanted to do more. She wrapped her lips around his glans and gently moved it in and out. Her hand held on to his shaft, tugging down his foreskin.

Sean arched his back and gripped the sheets tightly, trying hard not to writhe around too much. His body shivered as he resisted its contractions. Jennifer's inexperienced lips teased him to the brink of ecstasy.

Jennifer's lips became wet as her saliva covered Sean's sensitive tip and dripped down his shaft. Sean couldn't resist the temptation to catch a glimpse of what Jennifer was doing to drive him so crazy. He knew it'd push him right over the edge, but opened his eyes and looked down.

Jennifer was bobbing her head up and down, ever so slightly. Her brunette hair flowed down and covered most of Sean's crotch. But he could see her plump, moist lips sliding along his slick cockhead. He immediately felt the hot semen rising up his shaft.

"Oh, Jen. Stop... stop." Sean got up and lifted Jennifer's head.

She licked her lips, tasting the saltiness on her tongue. "Was that good?"

"It was amazing." Sean kissed her, feeling the slickness of his own fluid on Jennifer's lips.

"I don't want to cum yet." He pushed her down onto the bed.

Sean kissed Jennifer deeply, exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Jennifer moaned in shock, but was gradually overcome with pleasure as she tasted Sean's tongue and saliva. When he lifted away, she licked his lips eagerly.

"Do you like that?" Sean nibbled her lower lip. "I can keep going if you want."

"What were you going to do?" Jennifer wondered where else his lips could go.

She arched her back and opened her mouth wide, whimpering as Sean's fingers teased her slit through the bikini. His lips tickled her belly, leaving small traces of saliva as he made his way up to her chest.

Sean could feel the fabric of Jennifer's panties beginning to stain. He slid his hand in and felt her bare labia. Her juices stuck to his fingers as he masturbated her virgin slit. She moaned louder as his finger flicked her clit.

Sean's lips were stuck firmly to Jennifer's tit as her body writhed under him. He sucked eagerly, flicking his tongue over her nipple.

Jennifer began trembling uncontrollably as she left claw marks on Sean's back. Sean winced at the pain, but was extremely aroused at the same time.

With short, sharp breaths and urgent moans, Jennifer released herself into Sean's hand. Sean kissed her sloppily, letting his spit drip into her mouth.

"Did that feel good?" He just wanted to hear her say it.

Jennifer smiled and nodded, only able to breathe a sigh of pleasure as her body tingled in the aftermath of her climax.

Sean took his hand out of Jennifer's panties. His fingers were slick with her cum. He instinctively brought it up to his mouth and sucked on his fingers, tasting her juices. He caught Jennifer looking at him and immediately pulled his hand away, blushing.

"S-Sorry... was that weird?"

Jennifer giggled. "No. But if you wanted to taste it, you could just..." She glanced down at her crotch.

"Do you want me to?" Sean knew he didn't have to ask, but the teasing turned him on.

Jennifer nodded, biting her lip. Sean obeyed, kissing his way down to her crotch. He slowly pulled off her bikini, revealing a small, blushing slit. Her labia was moist with precum and above her clit was a thin strip of hair. A string of fluid stuck to her panties as he removed them.

Sean spread Jennifer's legs and wrapped his hands around her thighs. He gently licked her opening, feeling her spasms. He tasted a hint of her discharge and dug deeper with his tongue, asking for more.

Jennifer writhed and moaned as her feet ground against Sean's back. As she approached a second climax, her fluids flowed onto Sean's tongue. He swallowed eagerly and sat up, staring at Jennifer's moist slit. It was so wet, he'd be able to slide right in.

"I can't hold it anymore, Jen. I need to get inside you." Sean clawed softly at Jennifer's breasts.

She bit her lip and gave him a sideways glance. He hadn't made her cum. But in the end, she gave in, less to his pleading eyes and more to his throbbing erection.

Jennifer got up and straddled Sean. He leaned back on his arms and watched her carefully maneuver his rod into her virgin pussy. She slid the tip in and out a few times, whimpering as it spread her tight slit, which had never taken in so much as a finger until now.

Sean stayed as still has he could while Jennifer's pussy toyed with his most sensitive parts. When Jennifer had loosened up enough, she dropped onto him with a light yell. His thin rod stretched her small cunt, but satisfied her in areas she never thought possible.

Sean groaned and wrapped his arms around Jennifer, burying himself into her breasts. Her pussy wrapped around his cock tightly. With every thrust, he felt the hot friction between their privates that sent waves of pleasure shooting through his body.

"Oh! Don't stop... please... Sean..."

Jennifer grinded on Sean and whimpered into his ear while her fluids flowed down his shaft and dripped onto the bed. With his hard cock tickling her G-spot and his tongue teasing her nipples, she took no time to reach a second orgasm.

Jennifer yanked at Sean's hair, pulling his head back while her fingers scratched his chest. Sean thrust through the pain, surprised at how strong her ecstasy was. Jennifer finished her climax with a few slow humps. She wrapped her arms around Sean's neck and moaned into his lips.

When she pulled away, Jennifer noticed the red and swollen claw marks across Sean's chest.

"Oh no..." She looked around to his back and saw the same scratches.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt y-"

Sean's lips pressed against Jennifer's and pushed her down onto the bed. Sean thrust slowly, moaning into her ear.

"You're gonna make me cum." He whispered.

"Mm... yes... oh Sean... Sean... it feels so good..." Jennifer whimpered.

Sean got up and grabbed Jennifer's knees, pushing her legs back slightly. He thrust faster as he approached orgasm. Jennifer's tits jiggled softly, driving him over the edge.

Sean pulled out and grabbed his cock, thrusting into his own hand. He let out several powerful spurts before his throbbing began to ease up. His fluid became progressively clearer as he approached the end of his orgasm. The last of his cum was almost transparent as he spritzed it onto Jennifer's pubic hair.

With an exhausted sigh, Sean sat back and admired his work. Jennifer's face was fully flushed, damp with sweat. Her head was turned sideways, with a finger between her lips, and her eyes were closed. She was whimpering lightly, recovering from the intensity of his passion. Her vulva glowed bright pink, raw from losing her virginity.

Sean's semen had spattered all over Jennifer's body. It went from her crotch up to her chin. Sean traced the general trajectory with his eyes—from the mess at her crotch, to the small puddle in her pierced belly button, right between her breasts, on her neck, and just a drop on her chin.

Sean lay down next to Jennifer, his face inches from hers on the pillow.

"That was amazing," he breathed. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

Jennifer gently nudged her face against him in acknowledgement. Her eyes were still closed as she drifted off to sleep.

------

Sean browsed the internet on his phone, not wanting to wake Jennifer up. She lay on his chest, her breasts pressed against his body. Their legs were intertwined as her gentle breathing tickled his nipple.

Suddenly, Sean received a text from Sarah. It was a nude picture of her in the bathroom. The sink just covered her crotch, and he could see a hint of her blonde pubic hair. The photo was accompanied by a message: 'You busy?'

Sean held his phone out and snapped a photo of his and Jennifer's bodies, omitting their faces.

'Kind of,' he replied.

Sarah's chest stung with envy as her thumbs tapped harshly against the phone.

'Ooh, she looks cute!'

'U have no idea...'

'Well, let me get an idea. Come over for dinner.' Sarah wanted to see who the fuck could possibly compete with her supple breasts and mature figure.

'R u sure? She doesn't kno about us.'

'She doesn't have to. Just wanna meet her.'

'Alright. Sounds good.'

Sarah glanced sideways and bit her tongue, plotting.

================
TO BE CONTINUED
================

12