Interbred Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of a new era for Were's and Halflings alike.
1.3k words
4.32
18k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Katalia!" Rondon shouts out as he felt his mating bond be cut off instantly. The men holding him didn't understand what was happening. A man held a message receiver to his ear as he talked into the now ancient hand piece.

"Sir." The man says to their leader. "His woman turned into a giant cat woman."

"What?" The general sputters. He turns to the man. "So he was correct in thinking we shouldn't trust you Japs." He kicks him in the stomach. "The bunches of you are just animals." His German accent strong. He turns to the messenger. "How did you killer her?" The man stares as he stutters.

"They said that they shot her in the head." He starts to get nervous as he hears roars on the other end and the man shouting in German. "Sir, they are under attack. There is what looks like an army of wolves coming after them."

"Make sure that they find this beasts spawn. Der Führer might like this find." The man tried giving the instructions when shouts of terror went over the com link before the sound goes to nothing but static.

"Sir, we lost them." The general starts looking frightened and turns to the men holding Rondon.

"Kill him. Kill him, now!" He orders his men. They didn't see him start to shake.

"Katalia." He hisses out and turns to glance at the man. They all gasped as his eyes shown feline. Gone were the pitch-black depths. His cheeks started showing black stripes darkening with each second, as the fur grew longer. His mouth opened in a roar as his teeth lengthened. He started growing bigger on his arms first then his legs. The men start to run then as the muscles on his abdomen started changing. His tail sprung from the back.

"Why are you running, you cowards?" He shouted after his retreating men as they started to run down the mountain. "They said they killed her by shooting her in the head!" He pulls his gun out and points it towards the man, who just finished changing and then he saw the full term of tiger man standing before him. The hand that held the gun started to shake. "Stay away from me, you animal!" He shouts as he pulls the trigger. The bullet hits a tree since the Were is no longer standing there. Not far off you could hear victorious howls from the Werewolves making the man know that they are closer than before. He froze as he felt the hot breath on the back of his neck.

"You killed my mate. It is your fault!" Said the growling voice behind him. The man turns around to look into the Were's eyes. What drew his attention was the red color starting to move deeper into the eyes glaring back at him. The last thought going through his head was: 'I'm dead.' The Were brought his humanlike but also tiger like claws across the man's throat severing his head from his body. Blood spewed across the clearing hitting some of the trees with it and bits of skin as well. The man's head flew a few feet only to start bouncing down the mountain to land smack on top of a large boulder. The facial expression on his face showed the shock comically. The man's body chose that moment to fall to the ground.

0101ONE0101

Futari heard the roar up the mountain a little bit away. He growls at his Beta's and they step over the body parts they left laying around. A white wolf walked closer to him only to stop while staring at a severed arm that looked like it was sticking out of the ground. It still had a gun hanging from one of the fingers. The wolf chuffed a laugh as the hand still moved as if it was feeling for the gun. The giant black wolf man looked out over his group. He raised his head to howl. Let's go find him. He says through his Alpha link. They all run off up the mountain. Futari stops as he saw one of his best friends form chowing down on the headless body. He growls at his friend and the now complete tiger turned his massive head towards him. They all whine in sorrow when they saw that his eyes were no longer gold but blood red.

No, my good friend. They killed her. Futari raised his head in a long howl just for his friend.

You kill my mate. The tiger asks the wolf man. He shakes his head and the tiger roared. Liar! You are covered in her blood! She everything to me.

It's not her blood but the men who killed her. The tiger roared and raised its head with a roar. He rushed Futari who thankfully was still in the hybrid form. Which makes him much stronger than the animal form of his friend? He grabs the tiger around his name. My friend, I do not want to hurt you. Come back to your senses! One of his Beta's came a little closer and went to his brown hybrid form.

My Alpha, he is going rogue! He states the obvious.

That's knowledgeable. His mate was just killed so he will go rogue instantly. Full animal formed white wolf approached it looked up at the Alpha.

Love, what can we do? She asked her mate.

Kenji and his mate have been working on a serum that will stop the rogue process. We should render him unconscious and bring him to them. He didn't get a chance to tighten his hold around his friend's neck to knock him out when a gunshot sounded out. It nicked Futari's forearm and went straight through his friend's skull. He growls and swung around to look at the dark figure on top of a boulder.

"The council will not allow Were's and Magic-folk alike to go rogue. This is my job." The man had long jet-black hair and his eyes shone red. As he spoke, his fangs could be seen. Futari went back to his human form.

"Vampyre! You idiot, we might have a way to change the rogue process! Why did you kill him?" He roars out. The man turned away partially.

"I'm not taking the chance that it won't work." The vamp said, toneless.

"Well, what about the fact that he has a kid somewhere on this mountain?" He turns serious.

"Hmm." His red eyes brighten in the dark. He disappears and Futari watched him zoom through the dark. He sluggishly moved back which brought confusion to the Alpha's face. The vampyre had a bundle in his arms. There was a squeaking sound coming from it. The white wolf stepped forward and changed to her human form. She took the bundle from him and as soon he was relinquished, he fell to his knees holding a hand over his mouth.

"What is wrong, Chiaki?" Futari asked the ancient vamp. He was looking at the now squirming bundle. "Don't tell me..." He couldn't finish his sentence for fear of laughing at his childhood friend.

"Yes, my fear has come true. My mate is a Were!" He chokes out as his teeth elongated. "You told me that would eventually happen when we were growing up." He looked at Futari. "You jinxed me."

"Do you know why I said that so many times?" Chiaki shook his head. "That is because you were always denying your wolf side. My father was trying to change the rule that was created saying that it is forbidden to mix the breeds. Even if a Were was allowed to find their mate amongst others, they were never allowed to complete the bond."

"But she is a babe!" He roars out as his eyes changed from red to gold.

"Doesn't matter. A bond is a bond." Futari says.

"He's right. You are half vamp and half wolf. Even if you were full vamp you would eventually find a mate." She lifted his chin to look at her. "We will take her as if she was our own. When she finds you, again you will probably complete the bond. You better come to terms with your wolf side in the time being."

0202TBC0202