Interbred Ch. 02

Story Info
Beginning of a new era for Were's and Halflings alike.
1.1k words
4.43
8.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granted from most of the reviews I have gotten on this one it kind of made me wonder why I even try to make my own story. But then of course what you guys have said isn't as bad as I've seen on my fanfiction. You are going to be more truthful than they will be because in all honesty 90% of the writers on these sites do not even speak proper English at all. I just ask those that are reading my stories that you do not judge before you finish. These stories are my own and are not created by anyone else. If someone wants to say otherwise I will provide the direct copy written proof.

Btw my pin name will be changed when it goes to print. So I will allow you to know that it will be different if you want to see the press release.

Annie Angel

Chapter Two

"Mitsuki!" Fumiko calls out in the woods on the pack territory. Her eyes widen when ropes tighten around her foot. The next thing she knew she was hanging upside down. "Hey! Let me go!" She shouts looking around at the culprit. She heard a giggle. She saw Satoru hiding behind a big tree. Her face explodes with anger. "Young man this is the last prank you will pull on one of your parents!" She transformed her hand to form claws. One swipe and she was free to land directly on her feet.

"Eeep!" The ten-year-old boy squeaked out. He starts running only to run face first into a wall of muscles. Arms rose up to catch the blond haired boy. His blue eyes rose up to look into his father's blue eyes.

"Satoru, what have you been doing to your mother?" The blond man asks while his mate comes up to them. Her red hair billowing out behind her.

"Just a little trick?" He said as he looks at his mother sheepishly.

"You little, brat." Fumiko says as she hits her fist to the top of her son's head. "Just be glad that I am not human. That could have broken my leg."

"You should chill, Satoru." Kenji says to his son. "Now, go to your room and wait for us." He swats his son on his rump making the boy run as fast as he could. He turned to his mate. "You're too hard on him, mate. He is just a boy after all." He smiled as he watches the boy run. "Besides, what are you doing out here?" He asks her.

"Mitsuki is missing again." She told her mate. His face shows his irritation.

"That girl needs to learn not to run off." Kenji growls out as he storms off. 'Everyone! Let me know if any of you knows Mitsuki's where about' He sent out the message to all of the members in his pack.

"Dear, she is our baby." Fumiko says quietly.

"Then she needs to learn to learn to stay with her twin!" He shouts. "She acts like he is just a pest."

------------------------------------------------

"Toru!" Kaoru calls out in the forest around the edge of the territory. "Where did the little miss go?" The man asks.

"Did she escape you again?" Futari asks behind him. Kaoru turned and quickly kneeled down.

"My Alpha, I'm sorry." He balls his fists. "She slipped out of her window sometime during lunch again.

"Again?" He sighs. "Get up, Kaoru. You aren't at fault. Because of her trying to push her boundaries it isn't your fault just hers. I guess we will have to let her mother handle the little kitten."

"But, My Alpha. Isn't she busy with the new pups? Not counting her brothers family mysteriously disappeared leaving his two pups with her." The man objects.

"That is true. Though one of them isn't counted as a pup anymore. I'll tell you what. Go find Ikoku and have him look for his cousin." He grins. "He's been so busy he hasn't had the chance to actually become one with his wolf yet." He smirks.

"My Alpha! Isn't it true that your brother-in-laws pack is known to be blood wolves?" He asks as he panics. Futari sighs.

"I would only worry about that if you have to enter the circle with him. He loves his cousins the same as his little brother." He puts his hand on his Beta's shoulder. "Kaoru, just go and find him. He should be able to help easily." The man nods and runs off to do his Alpha's bidding.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ikoku, your uncle wants you to help me find Toru." Kaoru asked the new teen. Ikoku looked up at the man that stood in front of him. The man had light brown hair with green eyes. He looked down at the black haired, black-eyed boy clinging to his shirt.

"Who will watch my little brother while I'm gone?" He turned identical black eyes up to look at the man. A woman walks forward. She had black hair pulled back into a bun with origami shaped into flowers tucked into her hair. Her violet eyes looked down at the little boy.

"I can look after the little guy while you go look for Toru." She leaned down in front of Shousuke. "Hello, little one. My name is Konami. You should have seen my mate, Yakiru."

"I know. I can trust you, but he is still freaked out since our parents went missing." He leaned down and put his hands on Shousuke's shoulders. "Go with her, little brother. She has two boys your age to play with." The boy turned to look at his brother. His head does a slight nod before he walks over to stand in front of the woman. The two older males started running off.

-----------------------------------------------

"Where did she disappear?" Ikoku asked as he ran off a little faster than Kaoru.

"I lost her in the forest close to the east border." Ikoku sniffed a little. His eyes turned a little red.

"I guess my sense are going haywire or is one of these female smells a little enticing?" The teen asks as they ran. Kaoru's eyes widen.

-----------------------------------------------

You could hear sniffling and small sobs coming from a red haired little girl that was hiding in a bush. She tried to make herself be quiet when she heard what sounded like a snap of a twig being stepped on.

"Okay, you fox brat. Where are you hiding?" The faded sound of a man's voice said right beside the bush where she was hiding. She yipped when she heard him. He starts laughing while searching the bushes. Her ears and tails were fox shaped. "Whoa, how many tails do you have, brat?" He asked as he tried grabbing her. She bit his hand then turned to run.

"Someone help, please." Her little voice wailed out. She felt fingers wrap around her neck.

--------TBC--------