Interception!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"Honey, I think I need to get you home," Rob said as he led his wife away.

Planning a trip

Two days after the party, Belle wanted very much to talk to Delvon, to thank him again for his hospitality, but also to discuss some financial strategies that she had been working on. She decided to make the call instead of waiting for him.

"Hey beautiful," Delvon answered in his smooth deep voice. "I was wondering if you were ever going to call me."

Belle loved it when Delvon called her beautiful. She thanked him again for the party, saying it was the nicest one she'd ever attended. Delvon told her that she could count on more invitations in the future. Changing the subject, Belle said that she had some strategies that she wanted to discuss. Delvon asked her to elaborate, and while she preferred to talk business in person, in her office, Belle touched on some of her ideas on the phone. Belle suggested that Delvon establish a deferred compensation account to shelter some of his income from taxes. Delvon liked the sound of that and he said her timing was perfect because he was going to New York the next week to meet with his agent and representatives from the team and the football league. Delvon said that he wanted Belle to make the trip with him. Belle tried to beg off.

"Maybe I could do a conference call with you during your meeting," Belle suggested.

"No!" Delvon insisted. "I don't really understand all this financial, compensation, deferred, bullshit, but I don't want those NFL people to know that. I need you in my corner! I need you to be there!"

"Well, I don't know," Belle said hesitantly. "I'm not really sure how my husband would take it. I mean he likes you, and he admires you, but I don't think he'd want me flying off to New York with you."

"What would it take to bring him around?" Delvon asked. "Every player has a price. What's Rob's price?"

Belle was a little surprised to hear Delvon talk that way, but she thought about how she could induce her spouse to acquiesce. Then it occurred to her.

"If I told him that you were going to buy a big life insurance policy from him, I think that would do it," Belle suggested, not even trying to hide the smile in her voice.

"That's no problem," Delvon said. "Tell him that I want to talk to him about buying a shitload of insurance as soon as we get back. Then, start packing your bag. I'll come by and pick you up Monday morning on the way to the airport. You won't need to bring much. We'll do some shopping for you at those fancy stores on 5th Avenue."

After they said goodbye, Belle began to shiver with excitement. She had never been to New York. And she had never been involved in such important deal-making meetings. As she expected, Rob was immediately resistant when she told him that she had to travel to New York with Delvon on business. He was dead-set against it until Belle tossed out the bait.

"By the way, honey, Delvon wants to talk business with you too after we get back. He wants to buy some life insurance, and I'm talking about a multi-million dollar policy!"

"Really?!" Rob exclaimed as his eyes lit up. "Holy shit! That would give my career, and my income, a big shot in the arm! When exactly are you and Delvon going to get back from New York?!"

When Monday morning rolled around, Belle and Rob were both waiting anxiously in their living room for Delvon to arrive to drive her to the airport. They were surprised to see a black stretch-limousine stop in front of their house. Rob carried out the luggage and handed it to the chauffer. Delvon was his usual friendly self and he explained that it was easier to take a limo to the airport instead of having to park his car and walk to the terminal. Rob gave Belle an extended goodbye kiss as the chauffer held the door for her to climb into the back seat with Delvon.

As soon as the limo started rolling down the road, Delvon handed Belle a gift box, saying it was a "thank you" for making the trip. Belle opened the box and gasped when she saw that it was a gold ankle chain. As Belle was gushing about how nice it was, Delvon gently took her pale right ankle in his dark black hands and attached the glittering jewelry.

"Oh my god, Delvon!" Belle said, "It's so beautiful. I saw all the women at your party were wearing one and I was wondering if it had some special meaning."

"It does have special meaning, Baby," Delvon responded, using a new term of endearment that Belle enjoyed hearing for the first time. "When it's worn on the right ankle it means that you're a white woman who likes black men."

Belle just responded with "Oh." Her eyes were fixed on her ankle and her head was reeling with surprise, apprehension and naughty approval. "Well, I guess it fits me, because I am a white woman, and I do like at least one black man."

"I want you to wear it all the time." Delvon said in an authoritative manner.

"I will," Belle promised. "Thank you Delvon."

Belle turned her head to express her appreciation with a kiss, and she decided it would be on Delvon's lips. As the kiss lingered for a few seconds, Delvon pushed his tongue forward and Belle accepted it, letting her tongue enter his mouth as well. The passionate French kiss lasted all the way to the airport.

The big apple

When the limousine stopped in front of the airport terminal the chauffer opened the curbside door and Delvon stepped out, taking Belle's hand to help her exit too. People started gathering around, some of them taking pictures with their cell phones, probably not even knowing who the obviously prominent mixed couple was. An airline employee came out of nowhere, driving a golf cart, and whisked them away to the TSA checkpoint and then to their concourse, where they were ushered into the VIP lounge to wait to board the plane and take their seats, in first class, of course.

Belle was floored by the star treatment she was receiving and she absolutely reveled in it. She knew already that she was really going to enjoy the next few days!

When their plane landed in New York, Belle sent Rob a text message to say they arrived safely.

She sent him another text about three hours later, saying they were at the hotel and would be going over her plans for the next day's meeting and grabbing some dinner. Belle sent her husband a third text later, saying all was going well and she would talk to him on the phone in the morning.

At about 8 AM, Belle held her cell phone to her ear, finishing a call. "Yes, I miss you too, honey. I love you too. Bye bye." With that, she set her cell on the night stand.

"Was that your husband?" Delvon asked as he stepped out of the bathroom, wiping shaving cream off his face with a towel.

"Yeah, that was Rob," Belle said. "He's in a talkative mood and he wanted to know all about how my trip was going."

Delvon asked Belle what she had told him.

"Well, I told him the truth. I said that we had a smooth flight and landed at JFK right on time. Then we took a cab to this big hotel in Manhattan. We talked business for a while and went to dinner at the hotel's five-star restaurant, had a few drinks, and then I went to bed early."

Delvon smiled and said, "You didn't mention that I went to bed early too, in the same bed as you?"

With an evil grin, Belle said, "I said I told him the truth. I never said it was the whole truth!"

Delvon laughed as he hugged Belle's naked body and he said, "You're a sneaky little bitch, aren't you?!"

"I'm your sneaky little bitch, Mister!"

Delvon began to kiss Belle's neck as he said, "Yes you are, and don't you ever forget it."

Belle turned to embrace her brand-new lover and rose on her toes to kiss his lips. She wrapped her hands half-way around his hard-muscled arms and pressed her breasts against his chest. She also pushed her belly forward to feel it press against Delvon's flaccid but still massive penis. She smiled as she felt it stiffening and moved one hand down to grasp it.

"We've had sex four times and I'm already totally addicted to you," Belle said as she squirmed to feel as much black skin as she could reach. "You know, I never cared for black guys much, but I never knew what I was missing. You are the most amazing lover, the most amazing man, I've ever met. I wish we could fuck again right now, but we have to get dressed to go meet with your agent."

"He can wait," Delvon stated. "He's got nothing more important to do today than to meet with us. But we've got something more important to do than just meet with him. Now come on, baby, get me hard!"

Delvon sat on the edge of the bed and Belle dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking up dolefully into his eyes, Belle began kissing and licking the big black cock that she had already fallen in love with. She wrapped her lips around its head, the size and color of a ripe plum. Caressing it with no hands, Belle massaged the cock with her tongue, drawing it in and out of her mouth. Delvon moaned and told Belle that she was "making him feel real good."

After a few minutes, Delvon allowed his body to fully recline backwards and he said, "Climb on, baby."

Belle rose off her knees and scampered onto the bed to position her pussy above the black cock that twitched invitingly as it pointed straight up. Delvon took his cock in one hand and held its position as Belle slowly impaled herself.

"Oh shit!" Belle groaned. "That feels so fucking good! It's so big and thick! That's the best fucking thing I've ever felt!"

With his feet still on the floor, Delvon was able to easily flex his powerful legs -- more powerful than most other humans on Earth -- and he bucked his ass under Belle, driving his cock up into her greedy pussy.

"Ohhhh god! I'm cumming already," Belle screamed. "Oh, give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Belle screamed out loud as four consecutive orgasms swept over her. Delvon started to moan, signaling that his climax was close.

The first time that they had ever fucked, minutes after arriving at the hotel 16 hours earlier, Belle told Delvon that she was on the pill and she invited him to cum inside her. From that point forward, he would always be bareback, and she would always absorb his plentiful, thick semen every time they mated.

Snorting and grunting like a brahma bull, Delvon shot his cum into Belle. She felt the big black cock pulsing within her, and her pelvic muscles automatically contracted to draw in every drop of sperm-rich semen. As Delvon slowed to a stop, Belle laughed happily and collapsed onto his dark and clean shaven chest. After remaining joined for a few minutes, Belle climbed off and she sashayed her naked ass into the bathroom for another shower. Delvon joined her again. Then the two began to dress for their meeting with Delvon's agent.

Belle looked on with interest when Delvon opened a small black case containing several pairs of his earrings. Her husband didn't wear earrings. To Belle, Delvon's earrings were one more thing that made the manly black man extra sexy and attractive.

Belle pointed at two diamond studs and asked if they were real. Delvon replied that they were flawless and cost 10-thousand dollars, then he plucked them up and handed them to Belle, telling her she should wear them. Belle smiled and ran to the mirror, attaching the diamonds to her ear lobes and rotating her head back and forth as she smiled at her reflection.

"They're yours now," Delvon said. "They look so much better on you than on me."

"Oh, my gosh!" Belle said. "I'm happy just to wear them, and I'd love to have them, but how could I ever explain it to my husband? I wouldn't want to give him the wrong idea! My new gold anklet will be hard enough to explain."

Turning Belle toward him with his hands on her slender shoulders, and briefly touching his lips to hers, Delvon smiled and said, "No, we wouldn't want your husband to get the wrong idea, now would we?"

They had a productive meeting with Delvon's agent and invited him to join them for lunch. Delvon was very impressed with Belle's business acumen and he was glad that he insisted that she accompany him.

That afternoon, Delvon told Belle that he was taking her shopping at some of Manhattan's most exclusive boutiques. Delvon planned to hail a cab but Belle whined that she wanted to ride the subway, having never traveled on the famous underground train. She immediately discovered that loads of football fanatics pack the subway and Delvon was besieged by fans who wanted autographs and photographs. Delvon was a good sport about it, but it wasn't long before Belle suggested that they get off and use a taxi instead. Still, despite the inherent downsides, Belle glowed in the aura of celebrity that she vicariously enjoyed.

Delvon and Belle spent the rest of the afternoon shopping at all the trendiest shops in Manhattan. If Belle looked at something, and mentioned that she liked it, or it was pretty, he bought it for her. He bought her dresses and sexy negligees and a new bikini. Belle told him that he was spending way too much money.

Delvon smiled, kissed her right in the middle of the store, and said, "You're the number cruncher, baby, but you, of all people, know that I can afford it. I'm no math whiz, but I know the football team pays me $6 million a year, and that works out to more than $100-thousand a week, so let me spoil you a little!"

Belle told Delvon that she loved everything that he had bought her and that he was generous to a fault, but she worried again about how her husband would react. Delvon came up with a solution. He bought a $1,600 TAG Heuer wrist watch for Rob.

When Belle got home, she put away her new things without mentioning them to Rob. He couldn't help but notice her new ankle bracelet, though, and he thought it was extravagant and inappropriate. Rob mentioned that he had noticed similar ankle chains on the players' women at Delvon's party. Belle told him that the anklets were the latest fashion trend and more and more women seemed to be wearing them.

When Rob continued to whine Belle told him that Delvon had bought him a gift too and she gave him the TAG Heuer watch. Rob was thrilled and he immediately began singing Delvon's praises. As he admired his new watch, Rob said, "What a guy!" Belle just had to agree.

Two days later, Delvon treated Belle and Rob to a lavish dinner. Through sheer willpower, Delvon and Belle managed to keep their hands off each other, sneaking just one prolonged French kiss when Rob went to the restroom.

After dinner, Delvon wrote a huge check for the first year's premium on a multi-million dollar life insurance policy. It was the largest individual policy ever written by anyone at the insurance agency where Rob worked.

The lake house

Delvon and Belle became increasingly dependent on each other. Belle depended on Delvon to satisfy her growing appetite for black cock. Once or twice a week, Delvon would book a room at a hotel near Belle's office. Delvon enjoyed fucking Belle -- that is an understatement -- but he also relied on her business advice, which had been spot-on since they began their overt professional relationship and their covert personal relationship. Rob was just happy to be able to tell his family and friends that star wide receiver Delvon Smith was his buddy. Of course, he was also indebted to Delvon for buying that huge life insurance policy from him.

Belle and Rob were both excited when Delvon said that he had rented a spacious vacation home on a big lake an hour's drive from town and they were to be his guests. Delvon would have the house for a week, from Saturday until Friday. The place had all the amenities, including a dock and powerboat.

Belle would have no problem getting a week off to stay at the lake house. She simply told her boss that she would be working "off-site" with Delvon Smith, their firm's most important client. Rob could not get the week off, but he planned to spend all day Saturday and Sunday at the house and would commute to and from during his work week.

Early Saturday morning, Delvon drove himself to the lake house and was waiting when Belle and Rob arrived. It was a beautiful sunny day and everyone couldn't wait to change into their swimsuits. Rob quickly donned his swim trunks and tee shirt. He gazed out the bedroom window while Belle put on her new bikini. It was a very skimpy thong, black in color, with two patches of material that barely covered her nipples, and a separate patch that hugged her vagina, giving her a visible camel toe. Her rear was not covered at all. A thin string ran up her butt crack, leaving both her cheeks totally exposed. When Rob saw what his wife was wearing he was shocked.

"You can't wear that! It barely covers your nipples and your whole ass is showing! Put something else on! Where the hell did you get it?"

"In New York," Belle answered. "Delvon picked it out for me when we went shopping. You know, most women don't have the body for something like this. You should be proud that your wife does."

"I am proud of you, honey," Rob said, "You look amazing in it, but you shouldn't wear it in front of Delvon. Don't you have something else to wear?"

"No Rob, I don't!" Belle ended the discussion by walking out of the bedroom. About two seconds later, Rob heard a loud whistle and a "wow, you look great!" coming from Delvon.

The married couple and their gracious host spent the day enjoying the outdoors. Belle and Delvon were both horny for each other, but Rob was always close by. They got a couple of chances to kiss when Rob used the bathroom, but that was about it.

After lunch, Delvon tossed a football to Rob and asked him if he wanted to play quarterback. Rob's reply was "sure!" and the two men tossed the football around. Afterwards, Delvon told Rob that he could keep the ball. Rob asked him if he'd mind autographing it so that he could give it to his dad. Delvon said he didn't mind at all, and if Rob had any other balls he'd be happy to sign them too. Rob got excited and said he was going to run out to the nearby Walmart to buy some footballs.

"You don't want those shitty balls from Walmart," Delvon said. "There's a sporting goods store back in town that sells regulation NFL balls. That's what I should autograph for you. If you leave now, you could buy some balls and be back before I fire up the grill for dinner."

As Rob headed for the bedroom to change from his swim suit to a pair of cargo shorts he asked Belle if she wanted to take a ride with him. Belle begged off, saying she was getting a headache and wanted to lie down for a while. That way she'd feel better when he got back.

As soon as Rob drove away, Delvon said, "That should keep him busy for three hours!"

Belle smiled and pulled the drawstring of her bikini top, allowing it to fall to the floor and bare her breasts. She sauntered up to Delvon and hugged him, pressing her boobs against him, and hungrily kissing his mouth. She broke the kiss and said, "My headache is gone, but I'd still like to lie down for a while!"

They fucked for most of the three hours that Rob was away.

The next day (Sunday) was a replay, with Rob always nearby, preventing the secret lovers from doing what they liked to do best. Belle had a brainstorm. "It's such a nice day, I think I'm going to go for a good long jog -- maybe about 10 miles or so."

Belle knew that Rob didn't like jogging, and he could never do 10 miles. Sure enough, Delvon said he would take a run but Rob declined, saying he didn't bring proper running shoes. Belle and Delvon trotted about a quarter mile down the road before they slipped into the woods and out of their clothes. It was the first time that Belle had ever fucked in the great outdoors. She enjoyed it immensely, telling Delvon that mating in the grass under the trees felt wild and natural. On their way back to the house they both ran as hard as they could to get their clothes sweaty. Delvon couldn't stop laughing as he literally ran circles around Belle and they both got back to the house sufficiently winded.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers