Intercourse Buffet

Story Info
SWAT Officer is faced with a life-altering choices.
7k words
3.92
55.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, one of the city's elite members of SWAT lying in a corner of an abandon lab in a pool of my own blood. Just watching the time passes by as I lay here. My name is Patrick Meyers, 30 and I am a Sergeant in SWAT. You are right now wondering why am I lying here waiting and not going anywhere. Well to know this answer I have to take you back 24 hours earlier. Lets go back to December 31st at 9pm at my house outside the city.

"Elizabeth, I'm going to be late for my shift again if you keep teasing me with the strip show," I protested as my loving fiancée was undressing from getting home late from her working in her companies laboratory. My fiancée works for an international medical pharmaceutical research laboratory in the heart of the city.

"I know Hun, but you know how much I love to tease you and get you all hard up over little old me especially being both your birthday and not to mention Halloween," Elizabeth saying in a teasing voice as she tosses her panties in my lap.

I have to tell you she is hot for being 22. Her looks are of that of a sex goddess. She is 5'9", 120 lbs with long silky dark brown hair with matching brown eyes. Everything about her is incredible.

I knew I had to get up and get dressed and leave cause my shift starts at 10pm. So I got up from the chair in the living room and walked into the master bedroom to the closet. Slowly but surely I started to get dress when I looked at the dressing mirror and seen Elizabeth laying stretched out on the bed naked rubbing her soft shaven folds and her breast. I could stand there all night and watched her pleasure herself. She knew I was watching and she smiled.

"Hey Hun, you get this as your late present when you come home for your break and again in the morning when you come home to me," She spoke in her sexy seductive tone of voice that could make any straight man hard as a rock as she slides 3 finger is her wet folds.

"Love, I will be home in a flash for that, especially on my break time, " I responded to an offer I could never refuse and she knew how to get me all hard up for her real fast too.

As I got my last button buttoned up, Elizabeth's cell phone rang. She answered it and all I could make out was something happened at her job. She then hung up and started getting dressed.

"What is going on Hun, " I enquired after all she never rushes to get dress for work.

She gave me a somewhat worried look and answered, "There was an accident in one of the labs and there was a fire and a few people were killed. They want me to come in and back up my files and recover any files that might have been damaged caused by the fire. But Hun I will be home for your break so don't worry about missing out on the great meal I have for you." She gave me a kiss and a wink and ran out the door before me to her Lexus.

"Later Hun, love you, " was all I could shout out before she pulled out of the driveway.

I locked the house door and shut it and made my way to my other love, 1991 Harley Davidson Fatboy motorcycle. As I got on my ride, I could see across the street Ashley in a scantly little devil costume. Ashley was a little rich girl, 5'3" 115lbs long auburn hair and soft sensual hazel green eyes to match. This years costume matched her perfectly. She was out greeting the children with lots of candy as she does every year. She seen me get on my bike and made her way across the street fast to me.

"Hey Pat, I seen Elizabeth before she headed back to our office. That is tragic to hear we lost people there tonight on Halloween, I am glad it was not from the accident that happened earlier today there in Elizabeth's Lab. She and I were walking when the first shift broke an experiment case that held some toxins. We were all ok cause of the ventilation systems in place." Ashley filled me on the gossip of the job as she made her way closer to my bike, and me. She reached up her hand and with one finger trailed my shirt line from my chest to my crotch while biting her soft lips. "Let me show you my sweet Trick tonight Patrick for this as my Treat, " Ashley grasping my hard shaft from Elizabeth's tease.

I knew I had set up to come in at midnight but thought I go in earlier to talk to Chris over the job offer in his new division. But with Ashley grabbing me turning me on more and being my fiancée's bride's maid and her lover. I was lucky to have had her before on sever nights of threesomes in the past.

"Oh ok, Ashley I love to see your sweet Trick," trying not to get to horny and take her on my bike again like I had a week ago on the bay city pier. I got off my bike and made my way to my house with her hand still grasping my shaft. As I opened the door and stepped in, Ashley turned me around and dropped to her knees and managed when she was grasping him to free him from my pants and boxers. And now she pushed me against the wall in the living room taking my shaft with her right hand and guiding it into her small mouth. She knew how to twirl her tongue on the tip to make me crawl the walls. She suck so hard that I heard a loud plop sound when she start to bob her head taking me deeper in her mouth and throat. Every time she plop off my shaft she look me in the eyes and smile that devilish smile that had me hooked on her. I couldn't help not to moan from her experienced lips working my hard rigid shaft in her mouth. I couldn't hold back and she knew I was about to cum. She decided it was time I filled her with her Treat. She pulled me to my couch and lay down and lifted her red devil skirt to show me she was wet and had no panties on underneath. I went to reach for my wallet to get a condom but she had already guided my hard shaft into her waiting tight folds of her mound wrapping her legs around my back pulling me deeper as I impale my shaft into her waiting womb. Thrust after thrust, harder and deeper each time.

"Yes, Yes baby, give it to me, I need you to fill my pussy. Fill me with your hard shaft and fill me with your seed. I want you to cum fill me up and don't stop till you're done, " Ashley moan louder with each thrust to her orgasm hit full peak. "Yessssssss, Yesssssssss,

I'm cumming, harder, baby I want you to cum now in me, Nowwwwwwww!"

"Oh god Ashley here it cums baby, I am going to cum, ahhhhhh God yessss!"

I started to shoot my seed into her wanting lips filling her womb to the hilt of my shaft with each spurt of me. Her tight muscles kept pumping me for more. As I slid myself out of her I heard the nice plop sound I knew she was pumping hard and dry. I started to get dressed when she headed to the front door.

"See you later, I have to hurry back to get seconds form my little lover boy Charley. And don't worry I never let him fill me like I will you my one true lover." As she said that she blew me a kiss and was out of the house. "Happy Birthday Patrick and Happy Halloween."

I cleaned up fast and made my way back to my bike outside and could see in the window across the street She had Charley already starting. I started up the bike and took off.

I rode all the way to the station like normal and the city seemed quiet so far tonight being it was Halloween. As I pulled into the station parking lot I had seen my pal in the Special Division Chris wave to me. I parked the bike and walked over to him by his car.

"Hey buddy, how are you tonight and how is the new division treating you these days?" I enquired my best friend and pal Chris.

"Pat, my friend I am doing good and the new division is growing. You know you're more and welcome to join us. We could always use your prior military SEAL and SWAT training skills. Well think about it ok buddy, but don't think to hard on it. Hey I almost forgot your birthday presents, "Chris reached into his trunk and pulled out 2 boxes. One was a long box and the other was a smaller box. "Go ahead and open them up!" He handed me the longer box first. It was pretty heavy but I had an idea what it was by the weight of it.

I stripped the wrapping off to find a long wooden box, and when I opened it up I was soon amazed at what laid inside it. I reached in and pulled out what I always wanted, a 5.56mm Z-M LR 300 ML-N modified rifle for semi to burst and equipped with the MIL-spec aimpoint scope. I was in shock over the first present. Then he passed me the second and smaller box then the first. I unwrapped it and another wooden box. So I opened that up and in it was card envelope. I opened the card envelope and in it were my new orders to report to the Special Division Unit for duty on November 1st, and congratulations on my promotion to Lieutenant. And I will find all my new gear and weapons have been transferred to the Special Division Unit's locker room.

I was stunned by the gifts, not to mention the change of work orders as well as the promotion. "Thanks Chris for making my birthday complete. I owe you one this time," I kidded around with him.

"Pat take it easy on the team tonight, being it is your last night with them and all. And here don't forget these," as he said it I turned in time to catch a small field pack that was loaded with about 6 clips of ammo for my new toy.

"Thanks buddy, looks like I will retire my old AR-15 tonight to this baby." Smiling stated as I walked into the station.

I maid my way to the back to the locker room when I heard Captain Burns shout to me, "Congratulations Lieutenant on the promotion1" Then I heard the rest of the precinct cheered for me and gave me an applause. I went to my locker and found a note, which read:

Tonight's Operation with Special Division Unit will comprise of Alpha and Bravo Teams. Charlie will be under your command and you are to be on standby readiness. We received a tip from one of out informants that shipments of drugs were being housed in a house outside of town. The occupants are extremely armed and dangerous. We will report in once the operation is over. Hopefully your last night we wont need you.

Signed,

Lt. R. White

I smiled thinking tonight will be a layback night. The teams out and I get to go home to my loving fiancée for a quickie. I made my way into the squad's ready room and the team was lying back napping and I enter my old office for the last time. I then kicked back at my desk and set my watch alarm to wake me up for my 1am break.

I awoke shortly after to my alarm. I walked back into the ready room. "Sanchez, any word yet on the teams on the operation?" I asked knowing he would have heard something cause he never naps but watches TV on the shift.

"No Sarge, I mean Lieutenant, Sir! Nothing on the radio yet, pretty much quiet on the radio tonight. Are you heading home for your break? If you are, take your time, I can cover for you and page you if anything happens." Sanchez winked, as he knew I was going home to get some. Smart man Sanchez is and I know I will miss him on my next job.

I headed out to the vehicle compound to sign out a cruiser to drive home. After filling out the paper work I got into my favorite SWAT SUV and drove home. I was getting hard just thinking of my present waiting in bed for me. I soon reached my street and could see her car parked in the drive way but with her headlights still on. I pulled into the driveway and got out leaving my rifle in the trunk. I thought to myself this is not like her to leave the lights on. I soon turned them off and headed to the front door. As I reached the front door I noticed her keys were still in the lock and the door was ajar open. At this point I upholstered my sidearm USP 45 cal handgun and switched off the safety and chambered the first round.

I crept into the door way taking aim, "Elizabeth, where are you?" I got no response. "Elizabeth, are you here, are you ok? I continue to call out for her as I checked the kitchen, the living room and the den. I made my way to the bedroom when I noticed her clothes strung out on the floor as if she stripped out of them heading to the bedroom. I then crept to the door and that is when I heard a soft moaning from inside. I then flung the door wide open with my gun taken aim. What I seen next surprised me. I found Elizabeth naked on the bed naked and wet from sweating and pleasuring herself with her fingers. She had no clue I was standing there. I stood there and watched.

Here she was my loving fiancée naked with her back arched with her left had cupping her right breast and nipple and her right hand with 3 fingers deep in her wet sopping folds of her mound. At this point I started to get naked and then took my extremely hard shaft in hand and started to rub it as I watched her hand slide in and out as her moaning continued. She was rubbing herself harder and then the rhythm started to get faster and her moaning louder. I knew she would cum very soon. Hard, faster her fingers were sliding in and out of your folds till her body shudder and she screamed out as came with a huge orgasm. Her eyes open to see me there and she beckoned me to join her with a wave of her hand. So I did.

I got in bed and first thing I did was go down on her soft shaven folds and inserted my tongue on her slit. She gave a loud moan to that and started to buck her hips to my tongue. The More I sucked her clit and then licked it, the louder she became. Every couple seconds I would slide my tongue deep and she grab my head and try to push me deeper. She then slid to that she could grab a hold of my hard shaft and rub it while I continue nibbling and licking her out. This was driving her wild so she pulled herself over to my shaft and took the tip in her mouth and sucked me hard and deep throated my shaft. It felt so good having her sweet velvety lips wrapped around my shaft and her tongue dancing all over it in flicks and licks. She was driving me to cum in her mouth at the rate she was going at. I started back up when she bit me to let me know I better please her down there. It hurt pretty badly the bite at first but her sucking, and I continued to lick her out took my mind off of it and it became pleasurable once more. She started to cum from the louder moaning and her body starting to shudder. That is when I tasted her juices flowing over my tongue like a river of sweetest nectar I have ever tasted. I sucked up as much as I could swallow every drop that went to my mouth. Wave after wave she came. I then felt her sucking harder and licking faster till I started to cum in her mouth. She shoved her mouth over it as much as she could it started to spurt out. Her tongue was dancing over the tip of my shaft as she swallowed the first load. My god I could here myself moaning to the pleasure of her gifted lips. I erupted again and she swallowed it whole and was devouring my shaft with her mouth. Then again I spurted this to be my last spurt. She moaned in the delight, as my sweet cum filling her mouth fully.

At this point she started to kiss up my body and her hands were rubbing my shaft trying to get it hard again. She kissed her way up to my chest and started to lick my right nipple then flicked her tongue over it. It was turning me on, and then she started to nibble on it. I took my free hands and was cupping and rubbing her round soft 36C Size breasts. She was enjoying my touches as she moaned deeply every time I rubbed her breasts. She licked her way to my left nipple and I now was starting to get hard. She then pushed me down on my back to the bed and wrapped her right hand on my shaft and then she straddle my hips while holding on to my shaft. She slowly with her right hand slid onto my hard shaft that was now placed between the softest shaven folds of her mound. She stopped and rubbed my shaft on the opening of her slit, and then with one swift fast motion I was in heaven. I could feel the folds turning into muscles as they grasp my shaft pumping it hard. Elizabeth being on top I place both my hands firmly on her breasts as she raised and lower impaling herself on my hard rigid shaft. With every time she took my shaft deep in her womb she moaned deeply and her inner muscles clamped harder on my shaft pumping, milking it.

"God baby, I'm getting close to coming,. Harder baby, don't stop riding me," I told her while in the throws of moaning from the incredible sex ride she was doing. She gave a strange guttural moan as she arched her back away from me.

"That's it baby, I'm cumming, god I'm coming," I shouted out loud as my shaft was gripped extremely hard by her muscles and she leaned forward to me.

I then looked at her face and noticed while I am still cumming deep inside her that her face was extremely pail and had dark veins visible. Then I noticed her eyes for were glazed over. She then impaled her self harder down on my shaft and moaned that guttural moan. I was in shock trying to figure out what was going on when she wrapped her arms around my neck and then took a bite out of my neck and shoulder blade. I thrown her off me and noticed blood on her mouth and seen a good size piece of my neck gone and in her mouth. She was chewing it and swallowed it down. I grabbed my pants and belt in time to get my cuffs out. Something was wrong with Elizabeth. She then dove ate me with her nails trying to grab and bite me. I flung her around and was able to hand cuff her to the brass bedpost. She managed to grab my arm with her free hand and pulled it to her mouth and taken another bite out of me. I reeled away from her grasp in pain. That should hold her while I get dressed and call for an ambulance. I was bleeding but not as bad as the wounds looked.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid. She was screeching like an animal and moaning still. I walked back into the bedroom and she was covered in my blood all over her body as she rubbed it in then again was fingering herself and moaning deeply again. As she moaned she would look over to me, she was getting off on herself and enticing me to go to her once more. Despite the pain of the wounds I was getting hard again for her. I grabbed my radio to call in for help. That is when I found out that all hell broke loose all over the city when I turned on the radio. Dispatch was telling all available officers to go to Main Street and hold back the crowds at all cost. Then I heard officers screaming for help as they were being attacked and killed and I head the moaning coming across the radio just like my Elizabeth. She heard the moaning and moaned even louder.

I was finish bandaging my wounds not paying attention to Elizabeth to realize that she was now trying to get to me yanking on the handcuff cuffed to the bedpost. I heard a metallic pop sound and seen Elizabeth moving towards me with her mouth and arms open.

"Oh Shit!" I shouted and got up and closed the bedroom door and held the doorknob and grabbed the power cord from the lamp and tide the bedroom doorknob to the bathroom doorknob.

That should hold her in there, till I get her some help. As I stood up I heard a smash. She was pounding through the bedroom door. I started to freak out over this nightmare. Elizabeth finally broke through the door. That is when I knew I had to stop her. I unholstered my handgun taking the safety off.

"Baby, baby, stop right there! Elizabeth please stop or, I will have to shoot." I tried begging her to stopped coming towards me.

The only thing I got from her was moaning. So I shot her in the leg, first to get her to realize to stop. The Impact dropped her to her knees then she stood back up and started to walk at me again this time dragging her left leg. Shit, shit, shit, was going through my head. So I put 3 rounds center mass in her chest. That put her on her back but she sat back up and was started to stand back up.

"Fuck me, I'm sorry baby!" was the last word I spoke to her as I took aim for her head and squeezed the trigger.

All I know was I had emptied the last of my clip in her head and watched her blood splatter all over as she slumped forward to the floor. This time I noticed she was not getting back up. I knew then that she was gone from me forever. Whatever happened to her and the city people I thought must be connected to her work? I went to my bedroom closet and opened up my weapons locker. I pulled out all my handguns and rifles I had stored, as well as all the ammo I had. Next stop the station to get my gear there, then to the Lab. I grabbed my old navy duffle bag and started loading all my gear I had out. Once I had finished loading up I decided to drag my dear Elizabeth's body into the bedroom. I was sick to my stomach over what I had done. I have lost good friends and men in the field and have killed many but never someone I love before. I wonder what the TV News would have to say about what is going on here. I turned on the TV and changed it the local news station:

12