Interesting Trip

Story Info
You take a train ride you won't soon forget.
1.1k words
4.13
43.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Like all stories on this site, you must be over 18 to read this story. This story features adult only content, if you are offended by this type of material please don't read this.

*

It had been a long day at work and I was glad to be finally going home. You had told me you were on your way so I waited patiently at the corner for you. We had been sending teasing emails back and forth all day telling each other all the things we wanted to do, so I couldn't wait to see you. I wanted to know if you were as hard for me as I was hot for you. I saw you approaching and couldn't help but smile. "Come on were going to miss the train," you say to me as you walk past. I pout and move to catch up to you since you haven't even stopped. No kiss, no hug, no nothing. We walked down the stairs and through the barriers to our platform where the train is just arriving. Grabbing my hand you pull me onto a crowded carriage and we negotiate our way through the passengers to the back wall.

I turn from you and look for something to hold onto as the train jerks to an abrupt start. There's nothing nearby to hold onto and in these heels I'm pretty sure I will fall over. Suddenly your hands appear around my waist pulling me back against you. I feel your hard cock against my ass and wish we weren't on the train so I could take care of it for you. I move slightly to try and turn around but your hands around my waist keep me in my place. Turning my face towards you I whisper, "Don't you want me anymore?" I don't even get the last word out before your mouth comes crashing down on my exposed neck. Thankfully the sounds of the train and the other passengers are enough to cover my sudden gasp.

Your mouth licks and sucks on my neck driving me wild. As you continue to have your fun one of your hands moves from my waist. To any other passenger on the train it just looks like a loving embrace. But your other hand is working its way up the back of my skirt. I can feel your fingers on my thighs trailing higher to my dripping wet pussy lips. I had been thinking of you for hours and am more than ready.

You remove your mouth from my neck as you reach my g-string and I know you can feel how soaked it is. Pushing it aside you stroke my lips softly with your fingers. I Lean back harder against your upper body, my clit is screaming to feel your fingers against it. "I've wanted this all day," you whisper into my ear as you slide your fingers inside my hot pussy. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud. As you slide your fingers back out they come to rest on my very swollen clit. You begin rubbing it, teasing me with light caresses. I move against your fingers, knowing that each movement I make rubs my ass against your cock.

The movements of your fingers over my clit are pure torture. I want more, I want to feel you. That's when the train comes to an abrupt halt in the tunnel. We stop, everyone looking at each other wondering what is going on, when the lights go off. I groan, which no one notices as they all do the same, but for different reasons. You have removed your hand from under my skirt and from around my waist and I am more than a little disappointed. A few more minutes and you would have had me cumming.

Taking a slight movement forward so that I can turn myself around to face you I feel cold air against the back of my thighs and wonder what is going on. You have lifted my skirt up to my ass and are getting ready to enter my hot wet pussy with your cock. I feel my g-string being pushed aside again and then I feel your cock against my lips. I moan softly, not caring who hears as we are surrounded in darkness. You put your hand on my waist as you enter me easily, pulling me back onto your cock. The feel of you inside of me surrounded by a train full of people is a turn on and I try not to think about what people are going to say when the lights come back on.

Your cock continues sliding in and out of me, increasing in speed and I can feel myself growing hotter. Your hand appears under my skirt again and I hope that your not going to stop now. It moves around to the front of my thighs, moving beneath my g-string to my clit. You rub your fingers across it as you continue sliding yourself in and out of me. After a few moments of this I will go over the edge and you know that I'm about to. Removing your hand from my waist you place your hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming out. You know me so well. Placing my hand on yours I turn it so I can kiss and suck on it to relieve some tension from the orgasm that is about to hit. You increase the pressure on my clit and my orgasm explodes inside of me, soaking your cock in my juices. My pussy contracts around your cock, squeezing the life out of it as the waves of pleasure roll through my body. I bite down on your hand to keep from making noise. It takes me a few moments to realise that you have cum inside of me while I was orgasming. You remove yourself from me and I feel our combinded juices drenching my already wet g-string and starting to run down my leg. Squeezing my legs together I can feel my clit still pulsating.

I turn myself around to finally face you. You cup my face between your hands kissing me. "I missed you today baby," you say to me. I smile but you can't see it as we are still in darkness. You wrap your arms around me and I lean my head on your chest, enjoying being close to you. We smell like fresh sex and I'm sure other people can smell it. After a few more minutes the lights come back on and we begin moving again. Everyone looks at each other, probably trying to figure out who just had sex, but I just close my eyes and breathe in your scent.

The End... Copyright 2007... Playing Vixen

Authors Note: This is my first time submitting a story online so I would appreciate feedback on what you think. I have some other stories in mind but what to make sure this one is ok before I submit any other. Thanks!