Interesting Trip Down the Hall

Story Info
What a teacher finds walking down the hall.
2.5k words
4.04
87.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

You see some interesting things when you are walking down the hall in a high school. You have girls usually by their lockers talking about who likes who. Then you have all the guys standing in the halls looking at the girls or listening to some music that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the human ears. There is usually some swearing, kids hurrying to class or things like that. Sometimes its just fun to sit back and watch the action in the hallway because you learn things. I laugh sometimes at myself just standing outside my room watching some people getting to class while some don't really care about class but go anyway. This day was no different between classes as I stood outside my room watching the action in the hallways and thinking in my head what I was going to do with my prep period. Finally the bell rang and I was going to go into my classroom when I heard some giggling coming from somewhere down the hall.

I left my room and walked toward where the giggling was as I was swearing under my breath about these kids and not caring about class. I turned the corner and saw a girl against the wall laughing while a boy was talking into her ear and then moved his head down a little to her neck and started kissing. I came up to them and cleared my voice as they both looked up in shock.

"You two are suppose to be in class," I said standing there with my arms folded.

"Yes sir, Mr. Rogers," the boy said.

When he turned up I noticed him immediately from my American Government class. His named was Marcos. He was a good student but spent to much time talking in class especially when his assignment was done. I just smiled as he straighten his shirt and he walked off to class hand in hand with this girl who I finally recognized as someone that was in my US History class. Her name was Michelle who was held back in her early days and if correct she was 18 now and suppose to graduate this June a year behind schedule. I just shook my head as I walked back to my classroom and graded some papers.

It was about 20 minutes later when I left my desk having to take a break and went walking the halls to see if any students were about who weren't suppose to be there. I was walking down the hall when I heard some laughter again. I shook my head and headed toward the laughing which was coming from near the lockers in the hallway. I moved around them where I saw Marcos having Michelle pinned against the wall and kissing her neck. His hand kept going down to her stomach but Michelle kept pulling back up to her neck as he continued kissing her. Finally he pulled away from her neck.

"Come on Michelle, you always said you wanted to do this during school hours. Now this is the chance to make your fantasy come true," Marcos said brushing some hairs away from her eyes.

"I know that is what I said, but I didn't think we would actually do it. Anyone can come around the corner and watch us. Its to spooky," she said and then kissing Marcos on the lips.

"But that is why you wanted to do it. I know you want to do it. You just have to let go one of these days Michelle," Marcos said as his hand reached down to the top of her jeans.

They both looked around as I ducked behind the locker's. I waited a few seconds before peering around the lockers again where I saw the two of them kissing again. I saw Marcos look around again making me pull back behind the lockers again. I waited a few seconds again and peered around the lockers once again. I watched as Marcos undid the top button on Michelle's jeans. Her eyes went wide when he did this and then she started laughing as he started to rub her midsection above the jeans. I started thinking what the hell were they talking about when I saw exactly what they were talking about and was shocked at the same time.

Marcos left Michelle's neck and started kissing her cheek and all that when I saw his hand dive right now the front of her pants. Michelle grinned a little before checking both ways again. I slid a little back but not as much as before because I wanted to see what exactly they were up to. Her hands moved slowly but they went to the front of her jeans where she slid the zipper down a little more allowing Marcos more access. After doing that, she pulled the jeans a little bit apart allowing even more access. From my vantage point, you could see the yellow pair of panties that she was wearing and you can see Marcos's hand down there but you couldn't see what he was doing. Marcos started kissing Michelle on the neck again as Michelle closed her eyes. You could see Marcos's arm moving back and forth a little bit before he raised his arm a little bit. Michelle opened her eyes and stopped his hand from whatever it was going to do.

"No Marcos. You have to do through my panties. You can't go under," she said leaning back against the wall again.

"Oh come on honey. I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum. I want to feel your bush," he said with a disappointed look on his face.

"No, you are not going to do that until we are ready," she said before giving him a deep kiss.

Marcos just shrugged and lowered his hand once again and went to work. Michelle closed her eyes as she was enjoying the feeling. A few seconds later she started moaning and bucking her hips back and forth like she was trying to meet his thrusting fingers. She started moaning a little louder when Marcos put his hand over her mouth.

"Be quiet or we are going to be caught and who knows what will happen," he said removing his hand.

All Michelle could or would do is shake her head yes as she kept her eyes closed. This continued for a few minutes but then Marcos started going faster and faster as Michelle grabbed his hand helping him out. Within seconds, Michelle grabbed Marcos and then her mouth went to her shirts. I heard a weak little scream as she collapsed onto the ground taking Marcos with her.

They stayed in that position for a little while until Marcos helped Michelle up using one hand has his other hand still hasn't moved yet. Finally when they were both standing he took his hand out of her jeans and rubbed them a little.

"I can't believe you are so wet. You completely soaked your panties through. I can just imagine how wet your pussy is."

Michelle just smiled as she looked quickly and zipped and button her jeans. She fixed her hair and went to leave when Marcos grabbed her by the arm and pointed to his jeans. Michelle smiled and kissed him on the cheek before walking away. Marcos had a look on his face before Michelle stopped walking and turned around.

"Don't worry baby. I will take care of that soon if you trust me. Just keep it ready for me," she said blowing a kiss to him and walking toward my direction.

I quickly moved and made it look like I was just walking down the hall as she turned the corner. When I saw her, her face was as white as a ghost as I said hello and walked right past her going to my room. Marcos never even saw me as I walked into my room and he went into the bathroom. I sat down at my desk thinking about what I saw and who would I tell about the situation or should I just keep the incident to myself. I thought about it for the rest of prep before classes began again.

It was after school now and the incident was now a distant memory as I just said that I wouldn't tell anyone about it unless it happened again. I was cleaning up my desk when I heard a knock and saw Michelle standing there in her gym outfit. She walked in smiling as I smiled back.

"Hello Michelle. Come in and sit down. What can I do for you," I said looking up.

"Oh nothing Mr. Rogers. Just wondering if you enjoyed the little show from earlier today."

I stood there looking at her before she smiled again and sat down on the desk.

"I saw you watching us Mr. Rogers. That is what made it a little exciting. To bad it had to happen in the morning because I had to walk around in those soaked panties all day until PE when I was able to change out of them."

I was just shocked as I sat down at my desk looking into space as she moved to my desk and sat on the edge of my desk with her legs wide apart and her laughing.

"Don't worry Mr. Rogers. Things aren't going to change. That was a little show for you because I knew you were there or at least thought so. That expression you just gave me confirmed the whole thing. So I won't tell anyone and you won't tell anyone I don't think. You can just have memories of what happened. But then again.....," she said getting off the desk.

I watched her as she walked over to the door and closed it before walking back to my desk and smiled as she hoped up on the desk again. This time though she kept moving her legs back and forth while moaning a little bit before looking around the classroom again. Then she turned back to me smiling a bit and took off her shorts right there and tossed them aside. There was this beautiful girl sitting on my desk with no panties on smiling as me. I didn't move right away but she leaned back smiling and started stroking herself on my desk. I quickly looked around wondering if someone could come in at any time but my attention quickly went back to Michelle on my desk. She was really getting into it as she had moved a second hand to her pussy and was working it over quickly. I cleared my throat which made her stop and look at me.

"You are a horny one aren't you Michelle?" I said smiling.

"Oh if only you knew Mr. Rogers. I mean ever since I shaved down there, I haven't been able to control myself," Michelle said before going back to work on her pussy.

I sat there for a little while until finally deciding it was time to move. I got out of my car and was on my knees as I slowly crawled to her. I looked up at and I could see her nipples pointing out from her t-shirt which could only mean one thing. She wasn't wearing any underwear period. I just smiled and shock my head as I continued moving toward here. I removed her hands from her pussy which made her look up with a start until I started kissing her legs. She leaned back and moan in ecstasy as I moved up one leg before switching to the other one. I licked and kissed my way up her legs as she was moaning like crazy now and had moved her t-shirt above her breasts. She was playing with her nipples when I looked up just thinking my ideas where correct. No underwear at all. I leaned my head forward licking her pussy for the first time which sent an electric shock through her body. I kept licking her inner lips as she started shaking on my desk before I started to suck on her clit. This was to much for her as she started bucking like crazy knocking some papers off my desk. I laid off her clit as she started to come down from her orgasm but then I started sucking on it again and she started bucking again holding my head near her pussy until she was done with her orgasm.

I stood up looking at her as she opened her eyes and started smiling back at me.

"I have never had something like that happen. That was incredible Mr. Rogers," she said getting up but I gently pushed her shoulder back to my desk.

"You haven't seen anything yet Michelle," I said smiling.

I raised her legs up which made her make a little scared face. I licked my fingers a bit before putting one into her pussy and then putting a second one into her pussy. She closed her eyes again enjoying what was going on but I decided it was time to move. I reached my three fingers deeper into her pussy and started to massage her g-spot. Her eyes opened with a sharp jolt and she started making some high pitch sounds which I hoped wouldn't raise some suspicion on what was going on. I continued to massage her g-spot for a little while before her hands came down to stop me. With my other hand, I pushed her hands away and continued the massage. Within seconds she started convulsing and making gasping sounds as I smiled. A few more seconds after that, she started squirting right there in the classroom. I had to move quickly before being hit and watched as she continued to squirt hitting the board some behind my desk.

I released my hold and slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy as she laid on the desk catching her breath. I grabbed some Scot towels from the desk and began to wipe my fingers and the board behind me. I looked over and smiled when I saw Michelle sitting up and smiling while pulling her shirt down. I have never seen her that red before as she was looking around for her shorts. Her eyes went wide as she looked around the desk area seeing remnants of her orgasm all over the place.

"Holy shit. I have never done that before. I felt like I was peeing. God damn," she said getting off the desk and putting her shorts on.

She grabbed some towels helping me clean up the mess before picking up her backpack. She smiled as she kissed me on the cheek and walked to the door.

"Thanks Mr. Rogers. I will have to try that sometime with Marcos. And if he can't do it, I will just find you to give me another satisfying orgasm."

She left the room and I sat down smiling to myself knowing that what I did was wrong but also enjoying it at the same time.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers